Every day until you like it

Every day until you like it

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eyyy…you got any more of that last one?

Thanks, Doc!

It's been a while, doc. Thanks.

Thanks doc, though you're supposed to control your dosage instead of letting it all off in one hot white medicated burst like that. That thread complaining about Holla Forums infesting online games got deleted but this one will stay I bet.

I love it!

i'm a Holla Forumsack who doesn't play many online games. Are we really taking over online games?

The America got fucking bump locked dude. These are weird ass prioritiee

No, it was a guy complaining about the really obnoxious ones that can't help being memelords on the internet, I imagine. I know the type he was talking about, I play Team Fortress 2 a decent amount and every so often there's some guy with a smug anime girl MAGA hat avatar spouting "cuck" in the chat or wearing a white banana and shades to be Moonman.

There's literally nothing wrong with LARPing as Moonman.

Moonman honestly has the highest quality OC of any meme that I can think of.

You can keep your eyes peeled on board-logs to see who's doing what, it's actually pretty easy to see which mod enforces what if you've got a lead on what posts/threads they're deleting or what they're banning for. 8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

It's mostly the obnoxiousness factor of it, I don't mind seeing it if the guy behind it isn't being a total retard. Builds up a stereotype.

Every so often I see something or someone says something in real life and I recognise it as something from chans. When it's something like a business or a 40+ year old I can only imagine that's what an originalfag looks like.
The black preacher screaming at a gay pride parade about there not being any "niggerfaggots" on the news a while back is one of them.

But really the OC is professional level quality

(trips checked)
I just want to stop hearing about how everything is a jewish conspiracy. Keep Holla Forums in Holla Forums.

Last Holla Forumslack I had the mispleasure of talking to insisted that Saint's Row was apart of the multiculturalism agenda because it included black people. Wow, imagine that, a game about gangs contains black people. Holy shit. Thank for opening my eyes there, Holla Forums! Yeah.

But literally everything is kinda of a Jewish conspiracy man.

Intentional or otherwise.

I hope you're shitposting.

Have you?

Of course user, why would you think otherwise?

In that case, reiterate to me what you've learned. State the main points, and the details of those points, then provide evidence to substantiated these claims.

Go on…

Judaism is a group survival strategy and while their behavior might not be a deliberate conspiracy they still hurt host nations with their nation wrecking behavior.

That sounds an awful lot like you just pulled it off wikipedia…and it's not very detailed either…

its a falseflag by leftpol they've been doing it on alot of boards. there was a poll on Holla Forums yesterday considering banning all leftytalk as a response.

I wanna fuck this bitch