Planetside II: English Sunderer edition

Babbies first OP, you only have yourselves to blame. Remember, the game is free to play so you can try it with us and if you want in the outfit, send an application with a post ID and meme from the thread, or you'll get put into the bin. We're on the Emerald server and the outfit is for TR.

The old thread died, I'll put this here. I've was going to test some shit on the test server for someone but it's down for maintenance. However, I spotted these in the test server changes:

Max rank Flanker Armor causes C4 to do 40% of a tanks health instead of 50%

> Rank 5: Shields regen over 3 sec.

Not sure about the shield changes but I hope those c4 changes go live fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1ZMx1NUylVZCXJNRyhkuVWT0eUKSVYu0JXsU-y3f93BY/edit,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You get points for info at least.

thank fuck tbh

it's the first thing he says just about

PRAISE WREL
infilshits will benefit most from this

Next up c4 isn't going to kill ESFs in one brick because pilots are assmad people icarus jet into their asses while they're on a standstill lolpodding infantry.

It's one thing getting blown up because you're in a place where there's lots of high places, it's another when a hover-jetter has flown from a peak halfway up the skylimit 1km away just to c4 you. And that's a stupidly regular thing.

Good job standing still.
Snipers do the same thing to infantry and the developers made them even stronger than in release with straight pull bolts and ballistics computers despite complaints, and then they also made screen shake much weaker.

how in the fuck

One is a class that's free, the other is costs resources to deploy and can take several hits from it's main rival/counter and is nearly oneshotted by c4. It's really not the same.

Reminder that this is tomorrow. PS1 server emulator event.

I was just getting used to my new life as a C4 fairy. Baiting tanks into trying to run me over but pulling the ol' jump and plant to stick them with a block then hover over them to drop another and blow it up before my jetpack runs out of fuel and I fall on top of them is a skill I've all but perfected. Now that it's going to be smoother it'll be so much easier.

So much for me ever reinstalling this shit.

Learning to protect one's investments is a valuable skill, one which tankniggers are never going to learn now.

They're protecting their good goy point investments by making the devs nerf everything.

not surprised tbh

If tankers were bitching about c4 fairies killing them with a single mini-rocket attack after c4, nerf the mini-rockets, not the c4.

tbh they should just be a LA exclusive and there would be an issue

Thank fuck and fuck c4 faeries. Though I would of preferred if they just reigned in it's damage against armor but at the same time lowered it's cost so it could be used for more general purpose rather than an I win button against armor.

Ayy

I just want to roll with the boys again.

Which one of you niggers is doing the hacking?
I know its one of you faggots from the names.

Well that's it for me, lads. Sitting around counting seconds waiting for my shields to recharge because some dipshit sitting a million miles away clipped me in the ankle with a Railjack is one of the most unbearable things I've ever found in a game and ASC was the only reason I made it as long as I did.

Does the PS4 port require PS+? Is it any good?

Does it really matter if DBG is not ever going to ban anybody?

Then you want this change because they made it so that you don't need ASC anymore dummy.

To clarify, everybody gets the old ASC built in. New ASC shaves off an extra second from the current 0 to full times.

Well, that's not as bad but it's still dumb. ASC vs nanoweave was the only meaningful decision before if you weren't using a specialty loadout.

English is the language not the nationality, fampi.

yeah, daybreak seems to have decided they hate those

Especially when you look at the fact that they're turning all tank guns into AP rounds with only slight differences. I'm not sure if Wrel doesn't know what the fuck he's doing or is slowly making the game so shit the company can kill the servers.

Even if he does know what he's doing there's no way he has the manpower to actually fix the game. He's just polishing the brass on the Titanic.

Not having differences between factions is a feature.

Has been since launch :^)

Every faction working the exact same makes the game more enjoyable! It's working as intended!

Retards. Make this an option, not mandatory.

Maybe they shouldnt lolpod at fucking spitting distance

They used to do this.

docs.google.com/document/d/1ZMx1NUylVZCXJNRyhkuVWT0eUKSVYu0JXsU-y3f93BY/edit, PlanetSide 1 revival.

Probably a bit of both.

rocket launchers should do damage based on range tbh fam
instakilling ESFs at close range and normalized out to long range

You are stupid. Minirockets are already shitty.

So why does a single C4 brick do more damage then 2 MBT shells? Fuck that. C4 was overpowered. I'm glad it's getting a nerf.

I didn't check the carbines because I've already auraxed the 5 I needed for the Trac-Shot, but I expect similar levels of retarded shit.

What? No

Its never hundreds. Its dozens at most. Just rebalance things to where they were during beta, and High Explosive will have a reason to exist again.

Going to a side is better than going up and having no left/right bias. The former is predictable, the latter is not.
I have it, it's great. The TRAC is a heavily versatile close-mid range carbine and the TRAC-shot is a straight upgrade with the underbarrel shotgun and laser sight. I can't tell you how many ragetells i got from MUH K/D heavies who had no chance to fight back because i killed them in one shot.

or how about right back to ps1

Clearing entire towers with a single tank shot, having the magrider be a straight upgrade from other tanks in every single stat, having shotguns as the best all around weapons in the game, NC maxes that were so overpowered they became known as "skillsuits" and infiltrators completely invisible unless you're playing on maximum settings?

Also i've played this game since alpha, i've played it when tanks had a weakspot in the rear that was vulnerable to small arms and the pacing was slower, and the only jetpack available was what would later come back as icarus jets. I've played it when they had lossless higher resolution textures and towers were unique in each faction's territory. Never in planetside 2's history has balance been better. I'm not saying it's nowhere near good, it's still in a "i bet the developers did it on purpose" state, but it has never been better at any point.

There's a difference between going straight up with manageable shake and going mostly upwards while the gun shakes like you have late stage Parkinson's on top of having just eaten a pound of pure caffeine.

Also, some other gems from NC

You must have missed when I posted something like 6 Buzzcut quotes about how TE are the greatest thing for the game because of the fact that they're the only ones saving the game. You have to sort of ignore Lulubu though because he's always like that.

hello

I love those feels. I just tested the Prowler on the test server again-the handling is certainly different from normal, it's more tanky and tentatively speaking, I think it might have better (but not magrider levels) slope-climbing. I also tested the archer on tanks. Damage seems the same but if you buttshot it can kill a tank in 10 rounds.

Lolno

High Explosive should atleast have a death radius as the explosion radius of a bog standard grenade and heavy damage beyond that. Anything else is retarded.

MAX suits should be straight upgrades to HA, with a single anti tank MAX having more effective fire power than 4 Heavies.

Oh look an actual nigger.

No fuck you, they just nerfed everything because people bitched. They nerfed too much, and then people bitched about vehicles had a cooldown, a long one. Well vehicles used to be powerful enough to warrant such. Not any more.

Small adjustments were needed, but they have gone too far. Hell they ruined Esamir, took eternity to implement continent locks, and when they did implement them, it was useless and stupid.

Sorry, forgot to crop this one.
Also, I crashed the sunderer she was in into a magrider, then killed two Vanu.

What a mistake

Oh great now fagriders are even more impossible to kill.

The weapon lock for killing her three times was so worth it

3DPD was a mistake

Don't forget that this will make shield sundies take even longer to kill due to the fact that the shield effectively doubles it's health.

So you blew up her Sundie why again?

Lulubu is Emerald NC's resident retard. He constantly says shit like "tr esp hacks fbi cc now" all day and night, he's Chinese if I recall correctly.
I played Planetside 1 recently, and Vanu with the Lasher completely raped me while it felt like I couldn't kill a thing with the Jackhammer, was Vanu unbalanced in PS1?

I carry a darklight magscatter to 2shot you faggots at all times, kill yourself, you are the cancer of Planetside.

Watch out user, you might trigger some spooks xD

haha epic troll my man xD

Kill each other.

Carry a commissioner with the darklight.
1hko on cqc.

Does any one actively fight vanu besides us? I feel like its more reacting to them instead of picking fights. NC fights are just so much more satisfying, plus they can banter well.

no one wants to fight tranu so it always comes down to nc vs tr but this always means tranu can do whatever it wants more often then not

shit game tbh

ok

niggerscript

Half of our squad was playing for 8+ hours at that point last night and I feel like she was a joint experienced illusion from sleep deprivation. what the fuck did we encounter.

ISHYGDDT

Because she was being a massive cunt.

What more of a reason do you want?

Was she tking people? Or just, you know, contributing to the overall effort?

self hating jews are what you get when a jew develops a morality and witnesses jewishness from within.
It must be a truly pitiful existence. More so than intellectual blacks.

This angers me every time

Better, no cloaked shotgun heavies.
This sounds fun.
This also sounds fun. You could lead a push just by taking down enemies and activating your nano-regen.
Sentry nests when?
So basically you become a walking recon dart with a knife.

Carapace/Combat Surgeon sounds like a lot of fun on a medic.

Didnt realize you got to monitor and control the reasons for killing someone that is obviously acting like a cunt.

Fuck, we already have the hats now we're getting the game mechanics. They're not bad, just unfit for planetside. I thought the worst thing modern SOE/DBG could do was copy battlefield with planetside 2 but I think that's their attempts at being original now.

Me in the valk :^)

Is this shit alive again? I left for a while beacuse it was dead as shit. No more than three guys ever on, except for the one time I joined where only the new guys who were all quiet faggots were on.

eh the people who are on are mainly nuwwew so i would wait a bit for the old fags to come back

I'm one of the oldfags and always lurking.
If you need me I'm here. I know of at least 2 others who are doing the same.

NC tactically rolling out at warpgate.

then yeah wwews kind of gotten filled with autists as of late and a fucking lot of them at that

I kind of want to go back to Project Reality to be honest.

I just want to die but we cant all have what we want :^)

Me too, HighSpeedDrifting.

But it will never end. The torment will continue to reign on. I honestly have no idea how we are still going. I'm barely logging in as it is.

We keep getting more autists that and I never really quit playing, this gayme is actually becoming my most played on steam with 810 hours, which is only 17 under payday 2 that and they keep adding memes to fuck around with like the throwing knives and when the new implants hit you know ill be running resist heavy with carapace and vampire to regen 700 ehp per kill

Holy shit

It doesn't seem she acted like a cunt until you retards gave her good reason to do so.

I know I'm disgusting

There's one thing I'm guilty of and I'm sure many others are.
Once you played all good games of your interest and even some good games that don't interest you, you start playing shit games to keep up the gaming habit no matter how shit they are.
existing is pain kill me

Some of you anons are faggots, and some of you are alright. Don't go to The Crown tomorrow.

We should take over a small island state and found the terran republic.
Only then will the brass be impressed.

After 2 years of playing this game, I am still torn on the lore and who the fuck is suppose to represent what historical faction.
Terran Republic is some Soviet hybrid.
New Cons are AMERICA.
and Vanu are Atheist/Technocratic? I have no fucking clue anymore.

They're Israel

It's the past, present and future of america.

Vanu are the only ones who look at the miraculous revive clone tech and realize its some impressive shit that needs respect and research.

TR vs NC is basically Good Goyim vs Brazilian Samsung Ancappers.

Seriously, its two retards picking up a fancier stick to hit each other with, while continuing to suffer defections to the one group that looked around and thought "Damn, I wonder how this works, and where the people who built it went?".

Vanu is quite literally people who looked at Commie Goys openly oppressed by future kikes and Shekel Kikes putting up a curtain of deniability (Think NeoCons), and thought…..fuck thos shit Im going to go do science and shit.

Hell look at the war lore itself. Vanu wanted to do their own thing, but NC and TR got pissy that some Bad Goyim left to make a better life for themselves.

TR Spehss Gommies, NC Spehss KikeWar America, Vanu Spehss South Africa/Colonial America.

How did anyone ever fall for the NC guns have recoil meme when the Gauss Rifle exists

I fucking hate trying other faction's guns in VR. I'm basically getting the same TTK and KPMag with NC but with faster reloads and greater controllability. And VS is so controllable I find myself accidentally compensating for recoil that isn't even there.

Oh I see…you are that dingle nigger. You white knighting for some E-pussy?

Wait until you see VS complaining about recoil because recoil is actually one of the announced VS faction traits even though it never came into reality in planetside 2.

Did I mention that I saw somebody on NC complaining about the Gauss Saw today?

It's a purposeful nerf. the game would lose its playerbase if TR just wiped everybody since the competent players tend to gravitate towards TR. Its a stupid form of balancing but really the only kind of possible balancing in a game such as PS2

Yeah, having to overpop by at least 10% in every fight sure shows competency. Don't forget AOD, they're top tier.

TR is so under fucking powered when comparing weapons, armor and really anything else that its practically unplayable. Hell Vanu even gets a rocket launcher and max cannon that are lasers that do stupid amounts of damage from across the map. If TR had a bit less bloom on their weapons overall and a bit of improved accuracy TR would be almost fine for infantry.

o.k

Artificial wombs and sexbots will put an end to female bullshit real quick. Then the only sexual market currency that they'll have left is their personality, companionship, and their value a mother.

One day user, one day.

A shit player with a gun that under-preforms in every instance that isn't having a platoon over your enemy will never get better. A shit player with NC or VS guns will eventually learn to be semi-competent. I really think NC only has high tk numbers because the guns handle a lot better than TR guns and deal more damage.

Nice reading comprehension.

In general, it's the fire rates. Higher RoF feels smoother and easier to compensate for as a noob, even if the recoil per second is the same or slightly higher. gauss rifle is off in its own world though.

oh shit nigger what are you doing?

:^) they wont get better because muh zergs, oh wait every faction zergs
oh wait a tranu zerg is far more effective then a TR zerg
oh wait they have better weapons

hmmmm

reallly

makes

you

think

I mean, I've constantly seen a roughly equal 24-48 TR fall to a 24-48 NC/VS and the only way TR would take bases back is by getting another 48-96. Doesn't change the fact that half the TR guns in each class will change how it recoils for no reason.

almost as if there's a clear imbalance, as if there's a key deciding factor in every fight which TR lacks on every player and almost as if TR gets some kinda overlooked aspect or something

hmm it's a tricky one you're gunna have to pull all the stops out of this

God this game had so much fucking potential, but every time I go back I just find myself pissed off at the shit performance in big fights.

Oh man, it's almost like having the gimmick of 'quickly putting out a lot of rounds that aren't all that accurate' only really works best in large groups. It's as if the mbt being a mobile artillery piece that's forced to be unable to move to gain faction benefits rather 'ignores terrain and can boost 24/7' or 'shits out damage with the force of a thousand suns after you reduce the reload speed' is garbage if not put in a spot where they can't be shot at.

Did you fiddle with the 6 million settings to get a better framerate?

>==OBVIOUSLY THERE'S NOTHING WRONG HERE==

It's a feature. You should enjoy it, and if you don't you're a shitter who has never actually made or played a video game in their life. It totally doesn't teach shit habits and ruin the experience for the 5 competent people on TR.

why are we here

Not worth the goddamn time, also why is it PS2's performance somehow got WORSE with time instead of better? I remember it running much better on my old shittier computer 4 years ago than it runs now on a much better system.

Because we hate ourselves and enjoy the suffering. At least I do.

I'm just a lonely faggot tbh

Because daybreak is incompetent.

Don't fall into the trap.

I'd already a trap

Spider please.

Well the problem is that when you take the individual person these things happen:

Vanu has better accuracy and no bullet drop, allowing them an advantage in a one vs one.

NC has a very stable bloom (practically very little) and high damage per shot, allowing them an advantage in the one vs one.

TR has 10 bullets on average for magazine size and faster rate of fire. But the problem is that the bloom is so bad that their accuracy suffers tremendously. In order to compensate they need to burst fire more causing that rate of fire to be tapered off…ruining any advantage for a one vs one.

Thats the main problem. As a player you should be on equal footing and not have to worry about there being enough spray and pray to kill someone. Each person should be able to hold their own and not suffer from shittier equipment.

The same shit happens with TR tanks as well. Right now Prowlers dont have a fucking decent long range secondary to compliment while nc and vs have long range guns that should of been on TR due to "muh artillery" type tanks. The whole thing looks like PS2 just HATES TR and the playerbase notices it every god damn patch.

One can only imagine what the fuck is going on with their engine. They somehow made it worse on newer machines, while my hardware from 09 runs it better than it did at launch.

Just get the Halberd. :^)

don't know why I bother tbh

Well thats not a Faction specific while NC has the enforcer which I think is much better in a pinch and VS has that fucking laser that can practically kill tanks on their own without help.

Giving TR a long range MBT secondary would just make them even more overpowered.

So that means that they will have a gun that actually works, unlike the gatekeeper that has worse stats than a bask and unlike the vulcan that can only do close combat and is outshined by other secondaries from other factions. Its all too easy to gap close on terrain, while also having to fully invest in its second ability which is lockdown, unlike the other two factions that dont even have to bother. Vanguard gets FULL use out of their shield at rank one, later ranks only reduce cd. Magriders can just opt out of turbo or w/e else and not care. Lockdown you need to fully cert out before its even worth a shit and you practically NEED that in order to think about being competitive with other MBTs. Having a shitty faction secondary actually harms you since the other two faction secondaries compliments them, making them the better picks in MBTs.

TR is still overpowered because the Prowler has 2 shots. Ignore the fact that it needs those two shots to be relevant, it's still far better than a vehicle that ignores all terrain and has a literal 'I ignore all damage because fuck you' option.

poopie

While magriders are bullshit that shouldn't exist, they're all about the mlg solo play highlight reel elite gaming brand of bullshit.

Prowlers are boring, efficient, scalable and retardproof boxes of damage.

How can I ignore the issue that it needs TWO shots to be relevant. That defeats your entire argument. I would be perfectly fine if it was one shot that was on par. But two shots means more margine of error. A vehicle that ignores terrian is actually much much better. Ive seen magriders get in some of the most retarded positions, flanking entire columns of prowlers and actually ending or starting a push. Being able to outflank the enemy on grounds that no other tanks can manuver is pretty fucking good. You might need to start learning about warfar. Then you have a tank that gives you 1500 damage mitigation that recharges and allows you to turn any bad engage into a win in close to medium combat. You can take time to turn around, line up a shot and then start outdpsing them easily. Their rounds do more than any other round and they have more armor (or hp, forget which but it still matters). This means that already they have the upper hand in close to mid range combat. So when it comes to base combat and not field they are excellent. They can round a corner blinding, light up a tank and pull off without worrying to much unless they face 6 tanks all dedicating their fire on it. Thats how god damn strong it is.

Prowlers get hit like that, they are fucked. Once their range is negated they are practically worthless. I would rather have one shot than two, because two shots means additional time when you could spend reloading the one and less overall per shot. So if you miss one shot, you miss out on half your damage. This cant be countered with "just learn to aim" since there are many different variables and you will never make all your shots, 100% of the time. You arent MLG, no one is really a pro player here and missing shots happen more frequent than anyone would like to admit. So really this means prowlers are even more at a disadvantage. Magriders have massive mobility to dodge shots with strafing, vangards can straight up trade and prowlers cant really engage close targets unless its infantry. The only time they shine…the ONLY TIME is if they are equiped with HE. Then they turn into infantry farming machines. Other than that, MBT on MBT they are the least performing out of all. Ive played this game for a very long time and I hate to say it but TR fucking sucks terribly and no one wants to fix the problem.

It having two shots means it does more damage than Magriders and Vanguards because it can shoot twice before reloading. It also has the fastest reload so it can shoot even faster than Magriders and Vanguards meaning it does even more damage. Ignore the fact that Vanguards and Magriders are actually better, TR is overpowered.

Thats ONLY with fully certed lockdown, which you have to fully fund in order to get any decent use out of. It costs a shitload to make the TR tank decent. Thats pretty sad. Also I still think the margine of error drastically lowers the damage output. Now if it shot both at the same time that would be different but the fact that it has one trail behind the other is not that great. Now in a perfect world where someone lands 100% of the shots 100% of the time that tank would be good but sadly too many variables prevent that from really ever happening and you need to be set up on some high ground in the far back in order to make that happen. Then you have travel time, terrain and their movement to calculate. If they just go jump behind a rock before the second hits well thats piss all damage.

I wish the devs lurked here so I could call them out on their nigger shit. They will never come out and admit that one faction has a disadvantage because they would look like utter fools. So they ignore the problem and continue to go on about how other things are in need of buffing. Hell soon with the major update TR will LOSE the fast reload and the magriders will gain it. I dont understand how people could defend that shit.

You're wrong because I say so.

NC are a lot closer to AnCaps than some state based system, "Any form of control is oppression" sounds pretty ancap to me.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. No faction is weak, the better functioning team wins a battle.
The Vanguard is dogshit because it's slow as shit and is a target screaming "shoot me with all the rockets and shells you have prowler and magrider"
The Prowler is dogshit because you need 2 shots to get equal damage.
The Magrider is dogshit because it has little HP and can't aim from side to side.
They're all dogshit all arounders, you need to be specific with what you do. With a prowler, you pull 90 of them like the average TRnigger and lockdown 20km away and shell their vehicle spawn.
With the Vanguard you tank damage with shield and use the fucking massive Titan shell damage to 1v1 enemy tanks.
With the magrider you use it's absurd agility and movement speed to avoid shells.

Daily reminder that you need 2 shots to get double the damage. (160% when not anchored)

So how do I join if I dont have any meme's? Im downloading now

you dont ;^)

It might be better to wait a few weeks for the summer break to bring people back in because the threads are nothing but the same handful of autists screeching at each other right now.

I'm not too old, say, but I just hated the guts of everyone who was on the one time I came by. A bunch of mutes, minus one guy, who was one of them ordering assholes.

It was prolly Gas, he doesnt seem to have a gradient between anarchy-mode and buzz-mode.

this isn't true at all, NC does a ton of really coordinated and correct battle tactics practiced to a T which I always see them pull out but the fact of the matter is they never work against zergs, tranu do indeed have strats they like to pull which again don't win against zergs either.

if you're basing everything on tanks alone then here's the deal, vanguards are indeed the weakest underpowered vehicles in the game, the Valkyrie has more potential and effectiveness then it does and that's due to just being able to carry more people, being able to take more damage in this game is not an advantage when there is no real punishment for dying, if the vanguards shield was directional and REFLEXED the negated damage done to it then it would be fixed and even able to keep up with fagriders. the prowler is the most effective tank as it's only role is a simple one which can be achieved easily enough via keeping range which in its self is a very important aspect of the game currently, if the prowler had a grinder on it's front which once it "hit" another tank it would "trap" said tank and build lots of damage over time to it then the prowler would gain what it lacks, potential. the fagrider "being unable to aim sideways" and "has little hp" is completely untrue as it's secondary is alot more effective then it's main cannon over all but it's main cannon still has potential due to the very reason why the tank its self is so effective in the first place, it's maneuverability allows it massive potential in every regards, damage potential and defense potential you name it being able to cover better grounds helps it, this makes the tank massively effective over all and allows the fagrider to achieve absurdness so in actual it doesn't need a buff nor a nerf, just needs the other tanks to be on par with it's versatility

there's actually a good number of regs on every night although

Not getting sniped i'd wager

It's the newer batch that hasn't been burnt out yet and the real old people that have Stockholm Syndrome.

I'd play more but I'm super burned on it

just because I cant stop playing a shit game doesnt mean I have a problem

4u

This game is actually fun when you play it at the end of each month. Try it faggots. What I'm saying is, let's have a formal WWEW operations day at the end of each month so the summerfags get a chance to play with us without wrecking their GPA.

I wonder what the VS and NC would think if a continent opens up and suddenly all 166 of us simultaneously ghost cap everything

You're not dodging much with .5 ADS and an overshield up. I don't know, maybe it's not that common, but I had an instant improvement with SAW when I started planting my feet and taking advantage of the super accurate first few shots, instead of playing the adadad game.

lets not get too crazy now.

With the valk you can load up two lock on G2G rocket launchers with two engies repairing it and have the Helion. But that requires cooperation and nobody ever wants to do that.

yeah, it's got some gimmick plays, but it takes so much extra effort to make it work, and the vehicle still gets shit on in decent sized fights. she needs to be more like best girl, sundy-chan.

The most deadly weapon on an IFV is the infantrymen inside
>roll up close to a tank with your left side facing it when you jump out of a sundy it's always on the left side unless it's blocked
It's almost impossible to stop, get a platoon and 4 of them and you can stop just about any armor push, especially if a bunch of the HAs are using G2A lockons

If the Vanu have guns named Orion, Corvus, and Ursa, why don't they also have a gun named Cancer?

Or you could just have everybody pull dual-basilisk sundies.

That's a lot more conspicuous than a lone sundy wandering around

Dang. My PC died just as we made a squad and started playing.

On the positive side, I got a MSI GTX1060 out of it

It's gross how much circle jerking goes on. I swear half the regulars are on an ego trip with this game.

There's literally nothing wrong with having those with mics and those who are leaders be far treated far better than those who aren't leaders and those who don't have a mic. Clearly you're a faggot out to kill wwew and are probably from Reddit as well :^)

Nice concern trolling there m8.

You mean talking about dicks is being treated well by wwew standards? Because that's all that happens when multiple leaderfags are on. Although it's terrible how few people actually have mics. Then again there's probably more than we know but they're too shy to speak.

No, the 'if you aren't playing my way you aren't playing right' that's been going on for fucking ages now and the 'you're a faggot ruining everything for fucking around on a different faction' that's started recently.
I'm just too lazy to hook it up and don't want to have to deal with the fact that family are too fucking loud 95% of the time.

Fourth factioners ARE cancer tho.

muh >fun

Fourth factioners are bad but worse are the people who go on their alt to TK MAXes and destroy Sunderers to stop a push on their base, then hop back on their normal account. Though, I guess this can also be considered 4th factioning.

that's more the type of shit that i always thought of as 4th factioning, hopping to cheese fights or get on the other side of a fight for farming. not just playing nc for the day wanting to outskill people with hacksaws.

Hahaha.

I just looked up ghostcapping. As I thought, it's taking unoccupied enemy ground. This shit's just the natural outcome of a gigantic map.

In other words the planetside community hates dealing with the only unique aspect of their game. Glad I never got into it.

Theres only a couple of outfits that actually care about territory, which is why people on all sides were extremely fucking salty when we came in and started disturbing the "meta" of hanging around a biolab meatgrinder for hours every day.

like clockwork

Hey Bond, remember how every western imageboard exists because an underage goon wanted to talk about anime and copied the code from a Japanese bunker for a Japanese textboard? Isn't that great?

who
Imageboards are just forums, and forums aren't a Japanese invention.

Bond's the resident NC.

Anime is for faggots and all anime posters on Holla Forums are shitposters.

That's like saying all right wing posters are shitposters.

Most the animeposters I see are trash, and they get really asshurt if you insult their shitty jap games or cuckime.

It can 2hit people relatively consistently. It's great for most engagements in the game, and when it isn't, I would run to cover and reload anyway.

It's always possible they're just baiting you into replying, like I do when pretending to be Holla Forums or a goon despite never have been to the board or SA.

Are you just unaware that the commissioner exists?

The commie is one of those weapons I refuse to use because I feel it's too powerful and too cheap for me, like the railgun in Quake(likes) or hitscan weapons in Tribes.

Well, you should still expect bullying when you use faction sidearms, especially the magscatter that is effectively a worse commi.
Also, OHKing infilshits and having a sidearm that works past 5m feels pretty good user.

Meanwhile I never get a mention and I'm one of the first handful in the outfit.

I'd rather unlock the LA8 Rebel in that case, it's only 325 certs and does pretty alright damage.

I'm on pretty regularly currently and I would speak but I'm in university halls with thin as shit walls, rather not have my neighbours hear my ramblings. Especially not when i'm drinking and playing, don't really want to be kicked out of uni.

It's alright. I never get mentioned in any attention either.
t. Fag who made the videos.

Go BRRRT or go home.

By zergs you mean being outnumbered 5 or 10 to one right? Because tactics can beat a 3-q disadvantage.

Thats retarded and shouldn't be allowed.

Better to be forgotten than the guy known for shitposting.

When there's 65%-35%, or even worse, you might not be able to abuse tactics that would work when the population on the hex is more balanced out

Maybe if the NC column coordinated fire, that many tanks could and would just alpha strike them down.

If you're going to get upset over people not talking/talking at least have something interesting to say. Also, don't expect to get a reply when there's two or three other autists on at like 3am or at like 1pm.

BRAVO DAYBREAK

Its specifically about taking points without fighting, There are always contested points in this game and people who ghost cap are running away from enemy players to capture ghost towns

why the fuck are jews, niggers and the daybreak devs so far down on that list

Use actual tactics

One of these might be better.

But that means we wouldn't be putting >fun over everything else.

Yes and?

I mean, this is the same group that thinks spending 2 hours at the Crown after it's cut off is a good idea.

A bit rude tbh and bullying me doesn't change the fact that every other sidearm is more versatile with some doing just as well as the magscatter with headshots

AC is a VS group, that's their TR alt outfit.

well, at least it's cheaper.

I wanna fug dat.

The only times I've overcome that big of a difference is on the lowpop continent, where the number advantage is usually a pile of BR 10s that at best serve as bait for a more competent teammate. Or in northern indar where the entire pop advantage has to baby sit sundies to keep them up

Also, pictures of an infiltrator doing its job.

In other news, the NC hacker is back.
Lol ok.

Is that the framerate you play at?

No, that's the load on my CPU from thousands of rockets being fired in Clientside 2. The framerate I play at is closer to what you see at the end of the video.

yeah i saw that shit from my spot overlooking ceres; It looked like he carpet bombed the base several times

anytime Holla Forums makes a group it descends almost immediately into a bunch of autistic faggots jerking each other off. it happened with arma years ago and it happened here.

there have been a lot of hackers recently, did daybreak really fuck up and let you edit your weapon values in a text file?

captcha ate my reply to

It's just schoolyard-tier popularity contest anyway. Should be glad you're being left out of it. As soon as someone gives a fuck what others think about them and feel like they need to build up browny points there's really no reason why they shouldn't go back to reddit/
As for Arma I played that a few months ago. I can only remember 1 person from PS2 who wasn't even that bad so I dunno, maybe I missed the shitstorm.

With mics the golden rule is LESS IS MORE. If you can say the same thing in less words, do so.

I find using tactics fun but not to an autistic amount and it's fine to go off and so something purely for fun at least every session. It's definitely ok if the fun also manages to be a cert farm. Anyway what's the best weapons to put on my sundy? I think it's time a ditch the defaults. I usually go for mobile ammo/repair build instead of stationary spawn, although I do deploy when things are calm of course.

Vanguard would wipe the 2 prowlers out, in like, next to one shot (direct hit). Provided they are coordinated. But Prowlers have the advantage, but as a surprise attack only.

The defaults are already the perfect gun if you're hanging out with allied sundies. And it's nice to have at least one basi on any loadout.
Ranger is good if you're cozying up to allied tanks.
Walker is solid, it's a basilisk for long range fights.
Fury and Bulldog are underwhelming, and they're even worse for sundies on test, I would steer clear of them.
Kobalt is great, but it's best in places where you need blockade/shield to survive.

My advice would be to trial a ranger, see how you like shitting on air. Then look at walkers if basi range/AA isn't doing it for you or you're pulling out your sundy a lot on indar.

I've certed into dual Walkers with a maxed out ammo sundie. Walkers and Rangers are AA, but Walkers are basically a modified version of the Basilisk and Rangers are Flak guns. Bulldogs are supposed to be a slower firing version of the Fury, but the almost lack of followup shots with the Bulldog means most people grab dual Fury or Fury/other weapon instead. Kobalts are anti-infantry guns just happen to be able to do damage against light vehicles. Dual Basilisks are really good if you have competent gunners and 2-3 sundies who have dual Basilisks manned as well.

Atleast I got bounties and the gunner of lib #1 sperging out in yellchat.

disappointed

I like the walker, but I like the basilisk's ability to shoot up tanks too much. It's not perfect but if you're with other vehicles you can usually get an assist or even steal the kill. If you can aim the walker's good for aircraft but most people can't, so I put a ranger on the back of my sunderer. Bonus points for it causing massive butthurt with airchavs.

So I bought the Striker recently, and right now I actually kind of like it the way it is. It's really a TR gun–more consistency for lower alpha damage. Its damage output is really not too shabby when you're unloading a mag into the ass of a tank from a distance away, but it also works for deterring Harassers and tanks sitting at long distance plinking away at your sundies, thanks to the increased rocket velocity. It could be a psychological effect since people seem to be scared of lots of rockets being fired at them in quick succession, but it works. Its primary utility, however, is scaring away ESFshitters that like to farm infantry since you can just unload with the hipfire (no need to ADS) and let the coyote-style lockon do the rest of the work. Against liberators it's a little lackluster, but like the other ESF-specific launchers it becomes immensely more effective against everything when used in groups.

i dunno what i expected
feels good to not feel compelled to play LA anymore though

its like a more obnoxious form of boltshitters :^)

Enjoy getting chased by fagriders

So 1 default 1 Walker? Sounds reasonable. The problem is nobody fucking mans sundy guns when shit's going down.

Can only really trust the rest of your outfit with that; pubbies don't know what half the guns do

The Ranger is better if you want to annoy airshitters because the flak actually fucks with vision, but the Walker is an AA gun that can be pushed into AV and AI while the Basilisk is an AV gun that can be pushed into AA and AI.

Don't forget locking access to sundies that are sitting on the front lines because they don't want people to know where a sundie is even though a large stream of infantry makes it extremely obvious where a sundie is sitting. I've found that stealth sundies are even easier to find than non-stealth sundies since you just have to look for the distortion.

Reminder that Battlebards are essential to troop morale and are to be assigned to platoons to ensure combat effectiveness.

Sounds like competent work on their part.

Jesus Christ, that scope is obnoxiously obtrusive. Who designed that shit?

Daybreak "optimized is a four letter word" Games

Thinking of certing up my mosquito for dog fighting/anti-air purposes, but the thought of fighting scythes just makes me shudder.
Fuck scythes

you could just do fire sup/stealth/frame. Looking at like 4.5k certs to start. Nosegun + Afterburner Tanks is perfectly suitable.

I have Tomcats on mine and Liberators are pretty easy to deal with. Good pilots make for a scary time but if you have the space and time to take them on you should win the engagement

That's the main reason i never bother with the bomb lobbers. A kobalt turns anybody with a pulse into an elite farmer, but you might as well not have guns if you've got bulldogs manned by randoms.

Yeah dude, the needler+stealth+afterburner+fire supp is solid for taking down libs and valks.

Even against other ESFs I'm still good, but I clearly get outclassed by an ESF with a maelstrom or whatever the NC anti-ESF weapon is so I just back off or try to terrain kill the fucker.

You will never enjoy the glory of a single squad of infantry absolutely shitting on entire columns of armor and murders of ESFs.

wait i lied this thing is fucking hilarious
also solves the problem of lagswitching ns-15 niggers zigzagging away if you dont instantly drop them

Get in here it's double XP week

Oh boy. Can't wait for Esamir.

Uh oh.

It's fucking time

You're not even trying to hide it, are you?

that's go-
-shit

That's right, even NC are better than them. On that, why don't you goyim guys come on over NC and try them out for a little bit? It'll be plenty of fun!

double xp lads
lods e mone
just pulled 800 certs in a morning play session
maybe now i'll feel motivated enough to do the 10k+ certs to make a prowler competitive :^)

I want to play with you fuckos. Game IGN is FERNAND0HYDE (with a zero). No, I am not a filthy spic

glimmer of optimism. Maybe we'll be able to place construction stuff around it.

NC and TR are Commie Kikes and DieForIsrael Good Goyim.

Is anyone interested in learning to gun/drive harassers? Faction doesn't matter. My NC one is the least certed.

Classic TR strategy

Aaaand now

Tranu salt levels are inversely proportional to their kda.

Vanu blood must flow user.

Is there anything that the Tranu don't bitch about?

other tranu?

So after buying the Striker I started playing Heavy more. It is disgustingly easy to get infantry kills as heavy, especially with adrenaline shield—I can run into a crowded hallway full of vanu and basically get 9 kills before I die.

Ha, yeah I love that fucker to bits, it's actually my favorite rocket launcher by a mile. It feels really satisfying to fire and even reload.

I've running around with the shotgun attachment on my medic's assault rifle, and as you say it's great fun for blasting people. Especially infilshitters.

Fucking jews. Also, adrenaline shield is the best shield and there is literally no reason you should not be using adrenaline shield.

Does cutting territory off affect anything anymore?

This is me, I sent in an app, can I get approved please?
I want to help remove Vanu

that motherfucker. i remember being in the beta early on when galaxies were still spawn capable (before they removed it) and indar was the only continent. NC was holding the crown and defending hard against a big TR push from the north, while the vaniggers completely ignored the TR and just kept coming at us from the south.

i happened to be on my heavy, taking pot shots at armor below with the one rocket launcher that was available at the time. i turned around to find where my engi buddy had dropped his ammo pack, and out of the corner of my eye i saw something move up in the fuselage of the tower. curious, i whipped out the SAW and unloaded in it's general direction. i was rewarded with a kill on buzzcutpsycho.

apparently, he had seen that there was quite the fustercluck going on, and decided to pod right on top of the base to see how many pot shots and free kills he could snag on his infil. course, now that he died and his drop was on CD he had to attack the crown the old fashioned way, like a fucking man, so naturally he logged off.

One of the things that could have saved the day, for Planetside2, was permabanning him and most of his turdjackers.

I think it might cut off spawners?

Spawnroom spawners, or just Sundies and Drop Beacons, or do those remain functional?

Sundies are functional anywhere on the map

Today was a good day.

It doesn't count for alert percentage and you can't redeploy there without flying your ass out to the hex first.

I really think they should make them work like galaxies-you can only spawn on them within a certain distance.

if you're in the region you can still spawn there, but people outside have to manually walk so you're supposed to be able to take the base easy. Except for some dumb reason instant action can take you to a cut off base's spawn room too, which is why crown lasts so long cut off.

Anyone know a good way to stop hitching? I can get 80ish fps in 24-48 battles and 59-60 in clusterfucks but it's mitigated by the fact that it drops to 30 fps every 15 seconds. I overclocked my gaming laptop because thats all I have, if that helps.

Step it up, rebel scum.

kill yourself if you do this

He's not wrong, top players do have some weird network shit going on. It takes me like four times longer than this to open a terminal.

that's the problem right there with the outfit

I vaguely remember a prowler a long while back sitting in front of the vehicle pad in a tower in a way that made it impossible to move forward after spawning a tank, yelling MOVE NIGGER in prox and waiting a good 30 seconds before firing shots.

I swear, some people are just out to keep AWOO and WWEW from actually joining forces.

are you playing at 120 fps like he is? it's a completely different game for richfags

I have a friend with an (((i7))) and twin 1080s who runs over 120 everywhere except for biolabs, of course.
Ill see if he can open terminals that fast.

it's almost as if there's a third party making efforts to muddy the water or something

We need a new thread

Just let it die.

Jesus Christ.

150 in small fights, 80 in big ones.

No. We need to let the threads die and then wait until the second or third week of June to give people time to get interested in the game again.

Oy vey goy don't worry about those who play NC as well as TR, they're great people!

or its the monstergirl board being raging autists
which do you think is more likely?
If you visited the board youd know they've been one big furry circlejerk for a while now.

B-but they aren't furry! They're totally different!

actually sat through one of the gay lane smashes.

I hate PPA and its shitty and fucking stupid nad asgrgrgwhsnd

There was a guy that was able to make the entire base suicide multiple times for both factions a week or so ago. Just goes to show how great of a developer Daybreak is.

Lol.

have you only ever played tr
i assure you the banshee is a thousand times more obnoxious

no I'm talking about (((him)))

I think there's one raging autist since I did visit the board and there was only one guy being a autistic fucker

i tried to bridge the gap back when we first found out about each other and i got permabanned in one post. They were calling us furries and didnt want to platoon with us. All i did is ask what kind of mental gymnastics have to be pulled for a monstergirl board to call Holla Forums furries and refuse to associate with us on that basis.

So no its not one guy, its in the very least the moderation and from my observations the entire board or at least specific threads.

No I hate its everything about the PPA.

funny because I was there when we first found out and it was literally one dude flipping out with some other guy and the rest of them uncaring

Masque did nothing wrong. I want to go back to when White Eagle was the worst we had to deal with. He wasn't even that bad outside of namefagging in the thread.

nah fuck every kinda cancer

Stop being such a bigot. It's 2017, you should be more accepting of our brethren on Reddit. Fred was, but you meanies (mommie says I can't use bad words) wouldn't be nice and drove him off the site.

just kill me now tbh

But that would oppress you!

I SAID DO IT

NO! STOP OPPRESSING ME!

=D= o I t

I am so triggered right now I'm literally shaking. I can't even right now.

tbh memes

At least you got doubles.

a double fuck you

It appears my superiority has lead to some controversy.

we seriously need to stop this shitposting tbh

Late-night Hossin is like fucking Koltyr. I still have a spare 1000 certs, by the way.

hossin is a ridiculous mix of low BRs that don't know any better against high BRs who inexplicably go max tryhard against them. it's unreal farm when you're up against the newbs though, so i kind of understand why they do it, i just wish they wouldn't be faggots that drop half a platoon and spam maxs on every 4 man fight.