Crash BLANDicoot

What the fuck, this looks like it's worth a pirate. It looks good, but I expected it to be a bit more "tooney", lively and animated with a high splash of color. It feels a bit slower compared to the original, but we'll see. It comes out on PC thankfully, so I can give it a test run after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/crash-bandicoot-4k-60-fps-ps4-pc/
archive.is/I2eAa
archive.fo/C3d7g
archive.fo/ZfQqb
archive.fo/2nPsg
archive.fo/xesU5
archive.is/KlruD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this still topical by the way? Or…

enjoy your ban faggot

I'm surprised they didn't change the fat polynesian guy to an evil cis white male. That's promoting negative stereotypes about minorities. Might trigger some snowflakes.

did you played the game you stupid fuck?
how are you suppose to feel something visually, you stupid fuck. I bet you don't even zig zag and then complain "TOO SLOW"
where's the source, you stupid nigger

You're a cunt. I'm not giving you shit.

so you admit you're full of shit. No credible sources to back up the fact that it's coming to pc and you haven't even played the game, you merely misused the wrong fucking words, you stupid fuck.

You sound like a massive faggot.
Did mommy take your PS4 away from you? She wont give it back if you go sperging out on chinese painting boards.

gamerant.com/crash-bandicoot-4k-60-fps-ps4-pc/
Now PLEASE, kill yourself.
>>>/suicide/
You're so autistically angry, you make even the hardest of Nintendrones look sane.

It's about having common courtesy. If you rub someone the wrong way, specifically without provocation on their part, of course you're going to expect them not to do what you want.

archive.is/I2eAa
Use archives, nigger.

It's called a Sonygger.

Huh, so it is true.

Wait a fucking second is gamerant the only source with that shit?

Now I finally understand that term. God, they're awful.

Good idea. I just wanted the bastard to shut the fuck up.

Jesus did "pirate" all that bread and fish once, so you wouldn't be wrong

Also ripper roo's laugh is inferior.

Nope.
Here, have another.
archive.is/DdtnZ

shill
also checkem

I kinda like the fur effect, but not enough to spend 40 bucks on it when I can pirate the PSP-PS1 games. Also I was never great at the time trials.

Time trails are about the only reason why I'm interested in the game in the first place.
Also I had never finished Warped.

Pathetic

Crash was never good. In fact, 3D platforming as a whole was a mistake. We should go back to pure hand-drawn 2D.

Oh god that would be amazing, too bad 3D is easier. Welp

lol new meme?
archive.fo/C3d7g
>if you also look at OTHER PS4-EXCLUSIVE fucking titles THEY ALSO LIST AS (Multi Platform)
archive.fo/ZfQqb
archive.fo/2nPsg
archive.fo/xesU5
That's not to say that a PC Port is a bad thing, it's always a good thing, but there's fucking lying and I hate liars.

==are you retarded? do you even read your own shit? you stupid fuck. Absolutely NO FUCKING EVIDENCE.==>>12597004

lol new meme?
archive.fo/C3d7g
>if you also look at OTHER PS4-EXCLUSIVE fucking titles THEY ALSO LIST AS (Multi Platform)
archive.fo/ZfQqb
archive.fo/2nPsg
archive.fo/xesU5
That's not to say that a PC Port is a bad thing, it's always a good thing, but there's fucking lying and I hate liars.

Are you retarded? do you even read your own shit? you stupid fuck. Absolutely NO FUCKING EVIDENCE.

How many companies these days could even pull off nice hand drawn 2D while also being good at platforming? Those French that made Rayman?

Ori was nice, the shitty upgrade system aside

the cinema snob?

the dude who took like 3 loaves of bread and some fish and fed a fuck tonne of people not giving a fuck about the local 'economy'
ya, he'd be for piracy

Imagine if Ripper Roo started farting and his straight jacket inflated with farts. I guess that's why they call him Ripper.

Yeah Jesus up the vibrancy a little fucking bit.

take a look at this Sonygger getting angry over nothing

user if he doesn't market sony consoles all night he won't get to go home to sleep.

found the biggest virgin loser on Holla Forums

That's not fair, Mark exists.

Autism

HOLY SHIT

Why does Ripper Roo sound like a fucking Minion
And why does everyone look like a plush toy

Because they want the tumblr audience, and they like minions and plush toys.

They want the normalfag minions/Pixar CGI audience

well that is a stock sfx

BOY IF YOU DON'T-

It doesn't even cover anything below the belt.

Why does the game look like all the colors are washed out?

Because it was made after 2002.

Also the game looks like it has less details, just look at it.

Did everyone forget how to use shadows or something? The first textures serve a very good purpose, the demarcate where you can stand (although in most levels in C1/C2 you can jump and stand on flat foliage on the level boundary, but it's never helpful for anything besides skipping platforming). The new one looks like you should be able to run up to about the red line.

I don't understand how you haven't been thrown in the bog yet

It's not out, the entire thread is us calling it shit you dumb nu/pol/ fuck.

Making graphics that complement the gameplay is a lost art. No one cares about visibility any more, if they can instead have graphical effects all over the screen. This is true even for 2D games these days, where fancy weapon effects are given ten times as much attention as character sprites and quite often block you from seeing what's happening.

Now it all makes sense.
PIRACY IS GOD'S WILL

I'm sure a large part of the people buying it are only buying it in the hopes it will convince Activision to make actual new games that actually try to be like the original.

I'd rather have another Twinsanity tbh, this time finished and fully completed.

Well that's why Twinsanity is good, it took the original and tried to evolve it in logical directions. But I do think, even if it were finished, it could have been done better. Still good though.

What's twinsanity like? I had it but it the disc was scratched and as such I couldn't get far into it.
I don't think this shitty toaster can emulate it either.

It tried to bring in some open world elements like Jak & Daxter, and had a lot of good ideas, but was incredibly unfinished. For example, Coco was originally supposed to be playable, so they gave her an evil counterpart (like how Cortex's is Crash's counterpart and they're both playable), but Vivendi forced them to release it so long before it was ready that they had to cut all of Coco's stuff, so you can play as Cortex's shitty neice but not as Coco.

It was the only good post ND Crash game because it actually tried to be original rather than making another Warped clone.
It's very similar to Jak and Daxter but with it' own spin, the game now had open 3d levels to explore rather than linear one liners like the originals.

Fuck Wrath of Cortex.

Is there a problem, friend?

What the fuck was traveller's tales thinking

More like what the fuck was Vivendi thinking as this one was shat out the door not even a year into it's development just like Twinsanity.

Why

No, more like what the fuck was Traveller's Tales thinking.
Their big new original powerup was a fucking walk ability?

That you use twice.

What did it do

Wrath of Cortex is very similar to Twinsanity. It's the same devs, only they got fucked by the publishers even harder that time, being forced to restart the game from scratch like six months before release. It's a miracle Wrath of Cortex turned out as good as it did.

You can tiptoe over Nitros.

So basicalyl what you're telling me is, fucking Activision/Vevendi?

This, I can't fucking see a thing when I play modern games.

Fuck Universal/Vivendi/Activision. They all fucked the franchise hard. But I still say Activision fucked it the hardest with Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant.

The memes really do come true.

Checked.

Where is our weekly Crash Retold?

Storytime user died due to overexposure to high-level autism

Perfect

I played Crash of the Titans and I don't remember ANYTHING from it. Not even how it looks, or how it plays, or why I disliked it.

But, then again, the game is more of a "Hack & Slash" than a "platformer".

Post music
Crash Bash is alright but playing it again holy shit it's so damn tough later on

I keep hearing they removed the spinning crouch jump from 2 and 3.

Just ignore these people

These retards too

Yeah

There is no need to be upset.

ABSOLUTELY INFERIOR
What is this shit

Egh

I can't wait for the Sonygger tears
archive.is/KlruD

the guy who wrote that looks jewish

That makes it even better as a source then.