youtu.be/F9Ji1ckb_PY
youtube.com/watch?v=cmXK5FHO1nY
nhentai.net/g/142825/
mediafire.com/file/xi1lrrcziwrcm3z/Mekton Zeta Complete Pack.zip
github.com/Bionus/imgbrd-grabber/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=AxaLGbTDcdQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

isn't it a little early for that

It's nowhere close to nighttime in the US, and this is an American Impressionist forum.

Fuck off for a few hours, Eurocuck.

Pirated Sims 4 but the game is pretty eh.
Thinking about buying Cities: Skylines.

Nothing. I watched Aliens yesterday though.

Silence.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums

Water

Water

Not in the mood

Indifference

NieR, Killer Instinct

Nothing

Clozee

Holla Forums

Not yet

A nice big glass of cold water

>>>/tot/

I hate my job, just want to stay home

You could have at least waited until the afternoon, but Ill still post because i guess i can.

Fire Emblem: Sov
SML
Nothing right now
8ch
Pizza
I drank some lemonade
Just about broke my dick yesterday so no.
Fine i guess.

nier automata, finishing route b tonight
finished Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, cried like a bitch but it felt good.
eurobeat and certain podcast
Holla Forums
tortillas
water and two cups of coffee like i do every single day
idk yet
good!

Nigga it's the fucking afternoon, stop making these thread so fucking early.
4pm-6pm burger time has always been the time for these threads

It's nowhere close to nighttime here either
5:27PM GMT

Still working on a Morrowind Housing Mod

Depressing Touhou doujins.

Freezer pizza

Rum+Coke

HATE
HATE
DISTORTED GARBAGE
HATEFUL SUBTITLES
A HATEFUL BANANA
HATE
HATEFULLY
HATE

The last thread was deleted? Oh well
Mario Kart 8 deluxe
RPG Limit Break
Shitty youtube mashups of rap and vidya music
Lord of the Flies
Nothing
Pepsi
Recommend me good loli catgirl doujins
Good, my semester just ended and I'm relaxing finally.

Overwatch
It's fun
hickok45
So Hideous
Holla Forums
a bagel
coffee
autism-chan
preddy gud

Dragon's Dogma and Corruption of Champions.
Might do an AVGN binge. I'm up for suggestions.
Boards of Canada.
Holla Forums.
Chili.
Tea and water.
Thicc girls with big butts.
Alright.

Stop

SWTOR (I'm an mmofag, shoot me)

Jewtube

Classical Orchestra

this

Toast

Purified Water

shit on fapservice

Bretty gud

Not night time yet

game
video
radio
book
food
nothing
no
nothing

great taste

how 'bout no

too early, will unlock around 6-8pm EST

Unlocked(U+200B was here) because it's evening in Europe.

Crusader Kings 2 (Ck2Plus & Genocide mods)
I used CC to start off as a Scottish Chalcedonian in the middle of nigger country.
Plan on removing Kebab and Gorrila from Africa and naming the empire Rhodesia.

Fuck all tbh.

Jim's vids, mainly for background noise.

This thread

Blueberries

Tea

Sadpanda: "female:lactation -shotacon english"

Good, moved out into my own place two weeks ago and I'm still alive.
It's A LOT fucking easier than I thought it would be.

Everyone Posts, Nobody Responds: The Thread

Breath of the Wild
Some sort of FPS but I dunno what to play right now
Nothing
Nothing
Imageboards
Who knows
Iced green tea with lemon, shit's pretty cash
Later
I'm finally free of school. I'm glad it's over, but I probably did fucking shitty. Doesn't help that I got denied from being accepted into a matriculated program because the fucking cunts refused to wait for grades and served me the decision a week before my finals. But hey, at least I get to live the NEET life for a few months while figuring out what the fuck to do with myself.

persona 5 only one dungeon left, also how in the fuck did this become a 80+ hours rpg
if its chill, for now Kotorua-san. Tomorrow its going to be the latest episodes of Berserk and Attack on Titan
Kinda depends on the mood but
planning to read Blame! vol 2 and 3 plus Tomie
Dinner that is basically potato and meat
water with some energy drink tablets
hard to fap, got some weird drug reaction and its affecting my bawls
Confused or let down as always. Persona5 is great and all but I wonder how's Prey going to be or that fate game from Marvelous.
Plus I'm planning to learning more with unreal engine 4.

Man, it's so fucking weird how Shia looks like one of my friend. Who's got a pretty nice cock

But it's only 3PM.

A-are you a qt grill…?
pls respond

Dark souls 2 coop with a friend, it's fun.
GTAV races
Scholar of the first sin no death/bonfire run
stream
nothing
Chicken and noodles
Smirnoff
no
Good, tired feet are resting

Naw mate, but I do want to find him a girl he can fuck, I helped him hack his 3DS and he payed me back by Letting my suck his dick and having him blow how load in my mouth
Still haven't gotten shafted though. Can't believe it's been a year.

Rain World and Viewtiful Joe
Twin Peaks season 2 marathon and then Fire Walk With Me

Just rolled outta bed tonight, gotta worm, late again. i see some anons complaining about how early the thread is, but this is perfect timing for me since I have to work late on Fridays.

Darksiders 2. I just finished the first one a few days ago. I forgot how much better the combat in this game is compared to the first one, but i forgot how much more bloated this game also feels with all the sidequests and such. I sort of prefer the more linear-ish style of the first game. Darksiders 2 is still plenty fun so far though.

Also playing Story of Season Trio of Towns on the side. I was gonna romance the fox waifu, but she's pretty boring. Now Komari, she's pure as can be and just wants to see you succeed and do well for yourself. She's 10/10 wife material. Waifuism shit aside, i'm having a lot of fun with it. It's pretty comfy, and I'm almost ready to expand my house again, just need a handful more materials. I'm on my first year in the middle of Autumn, cultivating some Bell Peppers the best I can for the Veteran Class Crop Festival at the end of the month.
Boku no Hero Academia
rainfall and thunder
Holla Forums threads
nothing, just got up
coffee
dunno yet. May not today, just not really feeling it.
pretty all-right. Kinda wish I didn't have to work tonight, but that's nothing new. At least I get my paycheck tonight too. I can't wait to get off work Saturday night, because then i'm free for the next three days.

i would, but i don't into lolis, so I have none to recommend.

very nice. Best gun grandpa

pretty much

silly user, there's no such thing as femanons. That's just a meme.

Considering 2 is the weakest Dark Souls, co-op made it unbelievably fun. I finished the entire second half of the game and one of the DLC areas with a buddy.

Enjoy AIDS

Trails in the Sky the 3rd. I'm almost done with game. The only things I need to do is to find that damn 4th Moon Door, find the answers to all the doors in 6th plane, level up my party members, grind for sepith to buy quartz and armor for them, and find out where can I find the final Star Door.
nothan
Sweet, sweet silence
nothan
Rice with sausages and salad.
water
maybe later
Alright.

Don't make the hotpockets fag out again.

Non-sequitur. We aren't the one night stand night club type, nor are we black. Prostate stimulation feels amazing.

That's pretty fucking gay m8, next you'll being kissing girls on the lips you massive homofaggot.

Fair enough, but do they even exist IRL or is it just a meme?

who can say for sure?
It's one of those mysteries of the universe we'll just never know. If there really are femanons, then they know better than to try and make it obvious they are femanon, and either lurk or just hide the fact they are femanons pretty well.

yes femanons exist, I assure you

t. femanon

You know… That's exactly what a girl would say!

Doubt it, closest to a femanon that i'm aware of was the supposed female attention whore from the cancerous steam friends threads.

nice meme user.
but if you really are, you surely know what the rule is.

no no, i assure you, I have a dick.

wew. Those threads will never-not be cancer-filled shit. Haven't seen one around in a while at least don't tell me they still make those threads

Victoria II, cant wait till my friends and I play an entire file in one sitting. also some Xenoblade Chronicles
probably nothing, but I've been in a mood to rewatch the original dragonball
synthwave, as usual
Holla Forums as well as old lecture notes on geospatial analysis and GIS
cheez-its currently
water
not feeling it
I want a job. sitting in front of my computer all day is getting really boring. guess I'm just not meant to be NEET. I applied to a bunch of places this week, but it will be a while before I hear back

tits or gtfo

are you the same faggot that talks about how gay he is every week?

Nope, they get almost instantly purged nowadays

Football Manager
Motorsport Manager stream
chillout live mix on YT
news
decicious Doner Kebab
vodka + mtn dew
friend's kikebook photos
comfy as shit

Zeonic Front, its Rainbow Six with Zakus, Goufs, and really sexy Doms.
A picture of my waifu, I can hear her speaking to me in my mind at least.
Bald Ancap Man
This thread
I ate some tacos, there is a cute girl there so I like to eat there.
Mountain Jew
No
Sweaty and tired but I don't care because that's better than being depressed and suicidal.

Come on, we all know Holla Forums is 90% male, 5% trap, and 5% skinwalker.

Send it to /bane/

Crash Team Racing, Brigador, Steamworld Heist, Environmental Station Alpha. Looking for a decent RPG and Divinity Original Sin has caught my interest. How is it, gameplaywise?

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo.

Assorted Synthwave and Dethklok

Signals and Systems, Alan V. Oppenheim

Watermelon
Fuck this heat

Strawberry+mint

nope

Motivated to start getting /fit/.

/loli/

Oh for fuck sake lads I was just fannying about, I was "MERELY PRETENDING" that I didn't know girls existed.
That was the joke and you all ruined it, not me. 0 fault on my end.

< Hey look! A pair of distraction tits from best girl!

So what's everyones plans for the weekend?

>>>/fit/

rising storm 2 beta in a few

nothing yet, i'm probably going to get around to starting the second season of bezerk. I hated the 3d shit but I love bezerk so damn much that I overlook it

my work tunes, just finished up. It was on shuffle and playing nothing but shit by the eagles for some reason.

started reading some guides on Portuguese, I can't find a fucking thing for peninsular Portuguese, all I can find is huezillian reference material. I hear the two dialects are pretty different but you could also say the same about Australian English and American English.

just ate my lunch, some noodles, chow mein flavor sopporo, good shit

coffee, all the time

honeyserrect

ehh, I haven't been able to play persona 5 since my tv died and it's been irritating me. I ordered a new one a week ago and I still haven't heard back on it.

Nothing.
Jewtube.
Nothing.
This thread.
Pasta.
Sparkling water.
Depends.Does anyone know a good place to watch JAV's?
Shitty.

Send the bobomb to >>>/pone/

Imp!Midna is sexier.

SMAC
Naked and Afraid
Trolls OST
The Prince
Mexican for lunch
Just finished a Red Bull
Nah pussy last night and I'm sure more this weekend since she didn't cum and is going to want more
Fucking fantastic mates, it's Friday, feeling good, sun is out, getting shit done, just fucking aces today.

Nier, Hollow Knight

Have some chinese cartoons I want to look into

Nothing.

Holla Forums

Gonna order something later

Tea

Did it already

Okay.

(check)
off it goes

javfor dot me

Both forms are gr8 m8, although I do admit Imp Midna has a slightly better arse than True Midna.
But overall I still gotta give the gold to True Midna.

True: 10/10
Imp: 9.999999999999999999999999/10
The waifu of the user below this post: 1/10

"Holla Forums"

Reading is for losers

Reading whilst playing vidya isn't too easy, friendo. I read quite a lot in the mornings.

are you one of those chapter on the crapper kind of people?

I usually read an hour before I go to bed.

If you actually believe this, you're probably a worthless normalfag animal which doesn't deserve its own life.

Doom, wanna try something new
Someone rec me something
John Coltrane - Blue Train
theology blogs and books, and Holla Forums
Probably PB&J with some fruit on the side
water
No
Mixed, sorta like pic. Gotta find a new job, though I'm starting a college class again which is a plus. Still looking for a gf.

good riddance.

a-are they cute skin walkers?
Do they like to cuddle and play videogames?

well, I work late afternoon to midnight on Saturday, but after that i'm free for three days. So i'm gonna just lounge around and play videogames like I always do I imagine. I need to get around to playing through Nier Automata at least once and finish Fate/Extella. I was most-way through Caster's route before I stopped playing, so I need to finish that route and do Alterra's route in the least. I also need to play Shantae Half-Genie hero, I never beat that either.

What will probably wind up happening is I'll just play more Darksiders 2 and Story of Seasons ToT, some Overwatch on the side, and then not touch anything else. I tell myself I want to finish those other games, but I tend to just keep myself wrapped up in one or two at a time, and have one I sort of poke at every now and again when I don't feel like playing the other two.

glorious

nah, Imp Midna is best Midna. You can't pick up True Midna and hug her tight like some sort of plush while you cuddle in bed. Also, she's lighter, and more maneuvarable, which means sex positions can be a bit more creative and manageable due to her light weight and short height. Finally, Imp Midna has the ass and thighs that just never quit, True Midna does not.

I like reading user, but I just like videogames even more.

It's a meme m8, it's because we're in this thread currently reading it
I could've said "this text I'm currently typing out" or to go even further beyond…
"the 'New Reply' button"

But tbh the book I'm reading right now is "The Silver Bough".
You should check it out if you're into ancient Celtic folklore.
Or if you're Holla Forums there's even a story about a stupid Jew who overstays his welcome and doesn't know when to leave.

Caligula, Utawarerumono
Akagi
Tartini
Chemistry textbooks
Sandwiches
Water
Traps
bretty gud

I never understood /lit/'s hate boner for genre fiction. You're pretty much ignoring 80 percent of the books written.

I'm reading James Joyce's Ulysses, if it makes you feel any better. I was going to read Finnegans Wake, but it's too hard for me.

Bully this nerd!

Wow that site is great, so many fucking videos for specific fetishes and the girls actually look clean and not trashy.

Dragon's Crown co-op with friend.
Free State of Jones
BBC The Why Factor
Shogun by James Clavell
Bacon
Water
Not feeling it
OK

It's just their very specific brand of elitism, you know how /mu/ hates "dadrock" and enjoys nigger screeching like death grips? Yeah.

Not at all. I'm currently revisiting the Gospels, but on an average day I get through plenty of blogposts and articles besides whatever I have on my desk. Right now I have bookmarks in King James' Dæmonologie, Evola's Ride the Tiger, the Inferno of Dante's Divine Comedy, and a few other things. I'm pretty sporadic with it all.

Which wad/mod?

Which blogs are you reading?

Blood Bowl, Starsector, Banished + Colonial Charter
Red Letter Media
Podcasts maybe
just Holla Forums
I'm unprepared for the weekend
Water, peach ice tea drink
Really feel like Juri right now
A mix of stress and hopefulness, also I hope my only painkiller is enough to take away my headache.

good luck trying to bully that amazoness user.
You can't very well bully someone taller than you, but if they're as short as imp midna, you can do all the bullying.

That was /mu/ before two years ago. Now /mu/ is just filled with waifufags and "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE" Kendrick Lamar.

Probably Ancient Aliens and then look and see if there's any new wad on Doomworld or the Doom thread on /vr/

triablogue
Kuyperian Commentary
whatever good article is on First Things
TheImaginativeConservative
Several persecution ministries to see what I should pray for
Peter Hitchens
Douglas Wilson

True Midna is a thing elegance m8, Imp Midna isn't. Hell name one other princess that can compare with True Midna in that regard.
And while it's true Imp Midna has an unrivaled ass.
She has no chest, which there's nothing wrong with if you prefer flat to big but I'm a big chest lover who loves a good titfuck which is something you can't get from Imp Midna.
Excluding cowtits unless they're on actual lactating cowgirls.

Plus you gotta realise it yourself fam, unless you're sporting a microdick you'd never get it in all the way.
I mean thigh jobs can only take you so far.

a bit of BF 2142 with Holla Forums
Forza Horizon 3
Brote's Moneycraft series
nothing
nothing
shortbread fingers
coffee
no
ok

Fire Emblem: Echoes
Nothing right now
VIPTRONIC
I'm trying to read The Prince.
Might order pizza.
Coffee
Lewd demon girls.
I don't want to work but I found myself a new job anyway. Eh.

t. aids diagnosed faggot

And here m8, a drawing of Imp Midna I did way back when I couldn't shade for shit.
For your collection.
Might actually redo it after I'm bored with CK2

Its Friday already?
Fucking hell
As always I work tomorrow so I will just play vita and sleep

Meant for

I would recommend The Orthosphere and Gornahoor – the former being much more approachable than the later.

Oldschool Runescape
Deathspell Omega - Synarchy of Molten bones
Wild swans, three daughters of china
Some biscuits
Water
Too tired
Numb, even though it has been three weeks since my cat died, i still haven't regained control.

Starting my first playthrough of Morrowind.
Shitty Jewtube videos.
N64 music.
Shitposts.
BBQ chicken.
Chocolate milk.
I'll find something on Hentaigasm later.
It's too damn hot outside. I want the comfy cold weather to come back.

Tales of Smurphonia
Hidamari Sketch
Room mate talking with his guests outside of my room.
Nuthan
Gummy bears.
Beer.
Maybe to a wee kiddo :^) later.
Like a sack aff last year's onion crusters tbf.

Thanks for the rec!

Keep at it! Have you tried reading The Iliad, the Odyssey, and the Aeneid?

ah i see. It's not that I'm a fan of large tits, it's just that tits in general don't do too much for me. I can appreciate some good titties, but I pay attention to hips, thighs, and ass more than anything. She can be flat as a board for all I care as long as the hips and thighs are nice.

if there's a will, there's a way.
cervix penetration is pretty hot
sumata is also one of my fetishes, so I'd get plenty of mileage from that tbh

thanks user. Saved.

I've read basically nothing of the classics, but all three are definitely on my list. Is it best to read them in that order?

Oh shit, this reminds me. I need to check on this place. Last time I were there, there was a few anons trying to unfuck Project MSX.

Well, I was reading "The C Programming Language 2nd Edition" last week in order to prepare for college exams.

Yeah, they follow that order plot wise.

Purseowner 5
Boku No Hero is today I think
P5 Sound track
Gonna fucking demolish this chicken salad I made last night
Water, like a basic bitch
Iunno, some chinese cartoons later maybe
LIKE A MILLION BUCKS BABY

Surge. It is trying so hard to be muh souls, and its attempts warm the cockles of my heart.
Marathoning Monk
Spark the Electric Jester OST while ruing the fact that a guy who does shitty covers got to be the musician over anyone else in the sonic fan music scene, which is actually much larger and impressive than the autism would erstwhile tell you.
Awake in the Dark, a Roger Ebert review/essay collection, and Wuthering Heights. Both of them fill me with a desire to choke someone, but for different reasons. Heathcliff may be twenty four karat asshole but since I hate almost everyone in the book I enjoy seeing him being a dick.
I had a cheeseburger and fries from this local cafe a couple hours ago, which was nice, but I'm not really set on dinner yet.
100% pure benzene, will switch to 80 proof alcohol in limestone water solution tonight
Maybe centaurs
I'm feeling rather hot and bothered, I finally bought a cheap fan just so I don't cook myself while playing vidya and I have to wait until Sunday to get it.

Maybe the True/Imp debate is more down to a Flat/Big debate.
True dat
Fair enough lad.

You're a connoisseur of the 2d m8.
gg

DemoflatorRebooblican?.png

gg to you. True Midna is pretty fine and nice in her own right. I can't knock that. If I didn't have a penchant for butts and thighs, i'd definitely be pining for True Midna too.

but I prefer ass over tits and still think true is better

Xenoverse 2, Touhou
K-ON, Gintama
Touhou music
The Two Towers, Naruto
Burgers
Water
Muh waifu
Breddy gud

Forgot to mention the translations. Fagles is good for the Iliad/Odyssey, but get Robert Fitzgerald for the Aeneid.

CS:S
Vanishing Point, whatever else in in my downloads I haven't watched yet.
youtu.be/Qkm0cHLzM5c
Going to re-read starship troopers again later
Fresh pineapple, eggies and wurst for supper
Hard cider, water, milk
Muscle gay fantasy
Bored, have the house all to myself and no work until next week so lonely as well. No good games. All I have is my discord sex nightmares and CS.

But there are quite a few good games, if you look closely.

Tell me about The Surge. Is it better than Lords of the Fallen?

I don't have any good games on this HDD, I should have said. Moved over to loonix box and don't want to bother seeing what works and what doesn't. I'd play some quake if I had some LOCAL bro's but that isn't going to happen. I'm happy playing crackhouse dm until my mind rots.

Factorio binging again
There isn't anything good to watch at all.
The neighbours are blasting linkin park's new album and it's 9am on a saturday.
Gotta find a new book, my current one is terrible.
French Toast
Tea. Down to one last teabag so I'll have to go outside again.
Nah.
Pretty good. Haven't had many hours this week and I've spent every last second off work playing video games. Hoping I'll get so burnt out that next week I'll be begging to go to work.

You can reinstall the games, if you really want. Also, what distro?

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead.
Jesus Christ, what a game. I honestly think I'll be playing this daily for years to come. I've only been playing for two days now and I'm already having dreams about it.
I did a "sheltered" start because I wanted a semi-difficult winter start. … RNG had other things in mind and gave me a fucking armory with three uzis, a saiga-12 and a mansion loaded with food one block away.
I've been trying to watch Shin Godzilla since fucking Wednesday but this game is distracting me from everything else.
Hideaki Anno is my hero, a hero of art.
Born To Beat's Japanese albums.
Dracula, because I made a really cheesy vampire fursona and wanted to see some of its origins.
An entire pound of pitted dark cherries.
Pure Leaf Teahouse Collection tea. It's a waste of fucking money. The fuji apple one is alright I guess.
Cats.
I dunno. I gave my email to my uncle who's the only member of my family I relate to. I haven't talked to him in three years. Now he's messaging me and I regret contacting him. He and I live in different worlds entirely and he would just think I'm a kid going through a phase and talk to me like I'm a retard if I said the things I want to say.

I suppose if I went this long without talking to him and I did alright, there's no trouble in losing him again. I don't give a fuck. I'm going to tell him all about my waifu after all and he can fuck off if he has a problem with it.

Melty Blood
nothing
Hotline Miami OST
your posts
Pepparoni Pizza and Garlic Fingers
Pepsi
nothing
fine

KoF XIV PC closed beta test, might play some OpenRCT2 later
Graphics card reviews because It's time to replace my 6 year old card
Yoko Oginome
haven't read watamote in like 40 chapters so I'm gonna binge it later tonight
pan fried sole
Umeshu
exhentai.org/g/705368/9d2ac552fb/
exhentai.org/g/736167/a2c5896fff/
Okay, could be better

I've been thinking of getting into flight sims. Watching some videos on youtube the last couple days and it honestly looks really fun. Kind of like Truck Sim, but you have to keep track of more shit. I can't decide if I want to buy a stick just for them though.

Anyway, I'm playing City Skylines trying to build a comfy residential area and laying down the roads for the bigger city parts before hand.
I also downloaded The Surge to check it out, but I'm not very impressed so far. Setting is neat by all means, but it just feels like Dark Souls with machines. If there was ever a game where "Dark Souls but with X" was a proper description it's this one. But who knows, I'm not very far in, maybe it'll get more exciting later on.
Gunslinger Girl, only watched the first ep so far. Also following Dragon Ball Super.
80s Hotmix Radio
Lurking here.
Junk.
Water
lolis, milfs, maybe some tomboys and /fit/ girls as well.
Decent enough. Need to get my shit together though.

I haven't read a book in a decade.

Go figure.

avoid this avatarfag

Doing Stalker CoC ironman ecologist run, my 7th attempt and counting. Gonna drink beer and vodka, eat grilled sausage and vegetables. Also gonna get laid tonight.

Wanna do the nexus challenge on HOTS but no-one is online
maybe some anime shite later or a jackie chan movie, those are fun
Synthwave then maybe switch to some trance
nothing
had a pizza earlier
Jack Daniel's Honey
not today
Just been put on antidepressants

Nice nigga.
You ever mixed that stuff with red bull?
Fucking amazing.

I found something to jerk it to:
nhentai.net/g/194838/

TYPE-0 and thinking of starting DQ1
Berserk 2017 and rewatching samurai jack for the finale.
Prog rock
Beelzebub,City hunter and Gintama
Meatballs with Rice
Coke
Doujins or some art on danbooru
Fine,Im sort of excited i will get to see the new season of Twin Peaks

You are that faggot from cuckchan, i know you.

Bloodsuckers are not for fucking, Strelok.

Which faggot? I was many faggots there, it was my dumping ground.

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy, maybe some Tribes or Mount and Blade.
Might force myself to finish Iron Fist, or watch Into the Badlands or find a kung fu movie. If I watch anime, probably Ah! My Buddha!.
youtu.be/F9Ji1ckb_PY
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and Going Postal by Mark Ames
Don't know yet.
Black Cherry hard cider.
vanilla ecchi and hentai.
Like shit. Fucked up on getting a really good job by being honest about how I've smoked weed in the past, so because I didn't lie to a doctor for a physical I missed out. It sucks, but at least I'm suffering for by my own mistake and not random misfortune, and if I had to suffer for a character trait I guess virtue/honestly isn't the worst one to be suffering for. But I have other job possibilities. It sucks but I'm not gonna let it defeat me.

May I suggest the Super Famicom remake with a translation patch?

Famicom version?

wew

An avatarfag that spammed that korean cartoon on a certain garbage board

Sure
I was looking either for the nes or snes version to emulate.

S
H
E
'S

A

N
I
G
G
E
R

holy fucking shit you're a pleb

Niggers have protruding jaws and brown eyes, both of which she doesn't have.

You're right, they're for sucking…

what fucking do

N I G G E R

Smoke a shotgun

You're jerking it to niggers?

debating between siege, working on spec-ops (first time), working on p5 NG+, or starting a devil summoner game
nothing new
warbringer or gook power metal
youtube.com/watch?v=cmXK5FHO1nY
been checking on the new Kinos journey manga, but its just stuff from the anime again so far
too early, thinking bout a burger though
gonna buy some beers too
maybe not tonight as much as i'd like to. but i've been on a kick for girls with horns lately i want to DRINK a BIG BEER with CUTE ONI GIRLS
nice because i got today off making a long weekend, and i was working out so endorphins are pumping in my head and keeping me from thinking about how shit sucks

what composers, fag

i think my first run landed me at the 100 hour mark, shits long

i'm behind a few episodes because i watch it with my roommates, i'm surprised how much i like it

TELL ME MORE.

good taste in waifus

patrician

Dark Souls
The Thing
Lots of Bowie
Programming stuff
Wendys
The carbonated jew
Big Anime Tiddies
Bretty gud

dank katsuragi
saved

god dammit now I'm 90hour inn with Persona 5.

There is no turning back now, I want to level up to the penis demon. Also I cucked Morgana I was so tired of him telling me to go to sleep and not letting me play vidya gaymes.

I wonder how Morgana would've have felt that a gay character from one punch cucked the living shit out of him for puri puri prisona is alive and well. Even when he could have had the retard known as ryuji as buttlover.

Fug I'm getting way into the game.

You'd better not be into pegging or sounding.

the only pleb here is you

nah thats fucking gay

The fuck is sounding?

Was playing Dark Souls but got bored, maybe Ys IV later
Maybe American Gods, any of you watched it? Is it good?
Timber Timbre
Shitposts
Pizza
Vodka with pink grapefruit juice
Cleavage
Like everything is slowly going to shit and I'm here letting it happen.

hard to imagine how that could feel good

sticking stuff down ones dickhole

You strike a tuning fork and then put it in the ass

Just got off JoJo: All Star Battle with my bro, now that he's gone I'm chilling with Persona 4
Watched six episodes of JoJo with said bro, the last four SC and the two first DiU
Probably some youtuber whitenoise or a podcast while grinding in P4
Pizza before, now snacks
Bepsi
Tomorrow
Pretty good all things considered, better than I have in a while.
WARNING: PERSONAL BLOG BELOW
My friend came by with a somewhat late birthday present (hadn't seen him in a while due to illness), a statue of my Kantai Collection waifu Kongou. Although nobody will EVER see it, it raised my spirits a bit.

I know right? Sounds like passing a kidney stone, only there's a bunch… And they get stuck.

Don't know what to tell you tbh. Sounds like you have a taste which is inferior to my own.

playing majora's mask with sidequests, some are tedious as fuck so I just look up the solutions online

i really do only like tenryuu when it comes to boatsluts

wew

Right back at you. Top tier taste.

nigga, eyepatch tomboy, and her headgear look kinda like horns too

yup, and everyone always says how miserable kidney stones are

you're mistaken, i don't want to talk to anybody on that shithole. do you mean draw threads? yeah i requested stuff.

Yes

why do you do this to yourself, get something tasty

i think Holla Forums watches that, I've seen ads while browsing the fire emblem wikia

which KI?

fucking pleb

what do you prefer?

Holla Forums

video related

That's fine, you can like who you want :)

But for real, I only watched the show, never actually played it because it was way too much hassle to get it to work for me, I actually had to look up who Tenryuu was because she isn't in the show. (or if she was I can't remember)
I think CanKolle is a solid 5/10 show, but my friend really likes it, hence why he gave me the statue.

I like big English tits instead though.

we're just like women: love to talk, can't listen to save their lives

because they're free as in beer

Pilsner, Porter, Pilsner and Porter

citrus ipas are nice, sometimes dogfishhead tastes right

I understand the joke. But that's just people in general. Humans are a social species.

Warband with Floris Swadia is the best

Aliens

harpsichord

Baptism of fire

Pizza

Rum and coke

nofap

Pretty good, place is a mess though

guess that's why we hate each other

what rum? sounds like fun

Maybe if you had something interesting to say, people would respond :^)
Good luck with that, I've been trying to figure that one out for years.

Decent alcohol is one of the few things worth spending money on tbh

KI 3

porter is way too heavy for this time of year but i'll give that stuff a try if i see it in a liquor store

Pump it up and /tg/ stuff.
Anime.
Fleetwood Mac and melty blood.
I'm burnt out from the week, so today I take it easy. Will probably look at the touhou tabletopdog tomorrow.
Peanut butter sandwich, no jelly.
Water, and whatever soda my friends get for the /tg/ stuff
Nope.
Ok, though my Tuesday was complete shit.

What do you want me to do, say good job to everyone who fapped today? I don't see any conversation I want to join in.

every week i try to respond to a bunch of people cuz friday night is fun, suck my dick

I shouldn't be drinking anyway, if it wasn't free I'd be sober. But I do agree, the good stuff is worth the premium.

What do you want me to do, say good job to everyone who spreads peanut butter on sliced bread?

not for free I won't

i'll pay you in cum, fag

pc or xbox?

nah, save it for your therapist

Yeah, it is. Our greatest feature is also a great detriment.

i respond to people on rare occasion
but mostly i've stopped reading other people's posts altogether around here, yes.
i don't respond to people that work or go to college
i don't respond to people that use nigger slang or 4chan/reddit slang
i don't respond to people that watch shit meme or play shit games, like jojo or moba
i don't respond to people that don't fill out every entry or are so retarded that they think they have to be performing the activity right this second in order to write it. like for playing they write "later". later you're playing what? retards.
i don't respond to people that use spoilers in a meme way.

and that's basically everyone in this thread, isn't it.
and yeah i'm shit too and that's up to you if you don't want to respond to me, same as me.

just gotta find the right people, else it's noise polution

not everyone is eligible for autism bux

PC but that was like 5 hours ago. Im at my workplace now

Diablo 2:Lod and Starcraft Broodwar
Kitchen Nightmare
Ocarina of time soundtrack
A deadly deception by Jim shaw
Rioroni, beans and vegitables
Pinapple juice
nhentai.net/g/142825/
2good!

speaking of responding

The whole "everyone posts, no one responds" phenomenon is part of the reason why template threads are banned.

surprised you even browse this bored, you must hate fun

Just joshing, I find that very annoying as well. JoJo anime is garbage, ASSFAGGOTS too. NEET stuff is your insecurity, though a lot of college faggots will be raped soon. Work fags mostly hate their jobs, with rare exceptions.

Like I said, literally Rainbow Six with Zakus, you have three teams you can outfit with mobile suits you unlock in the game. You can also plan routes and issue go codes just like the old Rainbow Six games.

are you enjoying Windows 10?

that sounds interesting i'll have to give it a try

Rune Factory 4
Infinity, Netrunner
Hinako Note, Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Blue Oyster Cult, progressive rock, VGM
The Bible
Pizza
Dr. Pepper
No
Tired of living

Are these not template threads?
BTdubs, how fresh are you? xDDDDD

good shit

Do you have faith?

I've never seen so much self-importance in a single post before. What's wrong with working? I wish I had a job.

DMC4SE and maybe some yakuza 0 or dark souls. May also play some Nioh or Nier Automata if I get the chance
YouTube and anime
YouTube and probably some kind of metal
Thinking I may read boko no hero academia
Gyros
Maybe some coke
Probably 2D girlsof some kind. Either that or something else.
Good

Get a load of this nigger.

yeah, it's a real breath of fresh air, suiting, since all the other main shonen series have ended now, barring one piece. We're at the start of a new era of Shonen stuff, and with BnH and Dr. Stone leading the way, things look pretty promising. I haven't been reading the manga for either, but I've heard pretty good stuff about Dr. Stone.

for what purpose user. Why would you put that utter trash in your body?
i can't say much. I cave and have some wendy's every now and then, but never the carbonated jew.

sounds fucking rad

I like to think I do, but it's difficult working past my flaws. I feel like it wouldn't be so hard if I was stronger.

all great choices

I get Wendy's fairly often, since it's right across the street where I work. Most of them have those newfangled drink computer machine things now, and I've started getting Vitaminwater instead of soda, though I'm not entirely sure how much better it actually is for you compared to soda.

BnHA is pretty fun.
But I gotta say the first anime season was more of a letdown. I wish a proper studio like Madhouse had gotten their hands on it.

is that shit any good?
I saw the manga but it doesn't look like anything

I'm currently really into black clover, really liked the guy's earlier manga that got cancelled "Hungry Joker", while I am waiting for Togashi to get off ihs lazy fucking ass and continue HxH. Apparently there will be a chapter soon

Mark, we've been over this a few times now, you have a shift key so use it.

The only reason I installed windows 10 was to play this game. I ended up liking it more than 7 but there are some japanese games that are incompatible.
I have another drive with leenoox for anything that needs privacy or security. I dont think browsing imageboards and pirating games are going to make the spies at M$ target me.

mark loves meme spoilers and meme anime and meme games. it's his entire life. i bet he's watching jojo as i type this.

That was cringe, but in a cute way.

Which ones?

Tulpamancing?

What is a skinwalker

Start with what you feel like playing or use a random number generator to choose for you.

Yeah, I've been trying to make her real in my mind.
It's really hard

A skinwalker is a weird monster in the forest that sometimes make threads luring in unsuspecting stelo/k/s.

eh, i didn't mind it. I read the mange up through to a certain part in the arc the anime is in now in S2. It's still pretty good to me. I love how they've done with the animation, but I agree a group like Madhouse would've really taken it over the top.

Like I said, I haven't read the manga for it. I've just heard it's a nice change of pace. I don't read manga hardly anymore except one piece. I'm reading through the Baroque Works stuff right now.

What's Black Clover about?

good luck. There's a reason I never go into HxH, and it's because of Togashi.

It's in a world where people receive magic tomes by being chosen by one and become magic knights. There's the whole nobles and peasants theme going and the protagonist has no magic power at all but he still aims for the top.
It's not all that great and the pacing is just one big thing after the other, but it really grew on me.
I'm really only reading it because of the artist's first manga that got cancelled, really liked that one actually.

sounds familiar lel

Doesn't sound too shabby though.

Vanilla WoW
Nothin
Death Grips
Holla Forums
Nothing
Water
No
Pretty good.

Yeah I know it's a problem, I don't read enough.

Stopped by liquor barn on the way back, had a frank but meaningful discussion with a patron about how Bourbon is the next big meme drink, and now after navigating the line of cars on water+tree street #5 for what is no doubt another fucking Derby party I've got a small bottle of brown sugar bourbon and a glass of ice to tide me over while my beer is chilling. Life is good.

Just make sure you got something to eat, nothing fancy just in case you find a terrible brand.

TELL HER EVERYTHING SHE LIKES IS SHIT

If you can get past the mediocre pacing it's a fun read for sure.
One of the most off putting things would be this bitch in pic related. You can probably guess what's going on here.
Other than that, I'm really liking the characters. A lot of them will remind you of characters form other mangas.

Nothing, i think im finally completely burned out
Youtube videos
Bones
I need recommendations, i want to read about history
Beer
Too tired to touch myself
Garbage

leme guess he had been with some other female, lesser side-character for half a chapter or so, and she's been giving him dirty looks the whole time and there's some issue then it's resolved (said issue may or may not involve the side character the mc had been spending time with), and now at the end he makes a quip about her being jealous and then "I'm not jealous in the least!!!" That about cover it?

so they're pretty archetypal then?

it's even worse
there's two character who're childhood friends and they kinda tell each other "we'll always be together now" and one of the MC's mates is so jealous he starts crying
and out of nowhere she jumps in and smacks the MC saying she ain't jealous at all.
It's the usual tsun shit. It's not as intrusive as in most mangas, but it really didn't need to be there.

I'd say this is archetype - the manga so far

sheesh, that IS worse than I thought.

i'll probably have to avoid this then honestly.

It's really something you read in between waiting times for other chapters.

ah i gotcha. sort of a filler while you wait for other shit.

I guess I could see it being decent enough for that. I play too many games to read more than one manga series at a time though.

If anything I'd recommend the guy's first manga Hungry Joker over this. Sadly it got cancelled, but that makes it a fast read.

Just be careful with that, i've read some serious stories about people having problems…

user, abort that shit right now. I've never met a person who successfully controlled their tulpa for any longer than a year

niggers, don't

LOL

On actually reading your post, don't make a Tulpa, it's a terrible idea because once you make one you can never go back. I know a dude who made one, fucking made his life hell, he tried to get rid of it so it started doing crazy shit.

Baldur's Gate, Destiny
Samurai Jack
Rush
The Last Wish
Chicken
Tea
Haven't decided between /bbw/ or /monster/
I'm alright

Played some Endless Space 2 earlier. Then decided to sketch up some art of my new husbando.

I am going to be extremely disappointed if you don't congratulate everyone in the thread who masturbated today.

Just wanted to update on the fappan thing, this would be perfect IF the dick wasn't just a chunk of HUGE ASS PIXELS so NO, I AM NOT FAPPING

tell me more of this semen demon

comedic relief, even behind the background background character

Zombi. The shooting is bland, the movement is always "press E to action" and whoever decided that the startup splashscreens should be unskippable needs to be shot.
Nothing
Stuff on youtube
Nothing
Spaghetti
Water
Female POV stuff
Eh. I was looking forward to this weekend, I want to be a lazy piece of shit and play videogames.

fridays are the best, cheers cunts

cheers user

Stalker Call of Chernobyl. I installed Smurths Dynamic Hud and it made the amount of crash I had go from 1 or 2 every 5 hours to 1 or 2 every 30 minutes. So that fucking sucks.

Xabungle.

DANGER. Embedded related.

Mekton Zeta rules.

Caramel/Sea Salt KitKat.

Water for now.

NHDTA-915.

Sore back.

Do you have a link to those Mekton Zeta rules?

good taste

Y-you too

I have a link to those Mekton Zeta rules and related products and errata: mediafire.com/file/xi1lrrcziwrcm3z/Mekton Zeta Complete Pack.zip

Nice choice in Mobile Suit.

Holy crap dude, thanks I've been looking for this forever. I can finally run that Gundam game.

blue zekes stronk

I was able to salvage some of it. Hopefully you'll have enough to extrapolate what is missing now that you also have the Mekton Zeta rules as well.

And sadly that's all. The pages about the Mobile Suits thankfully include some of their variations. Hope this helps, hope you have a great game with your group.

Ace of Spades once serbanon gets his shit together or I run one instead
I've also been playing through Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine and it's kind of pissing me off.
I have a sizeable anime backlog but I never feel like watching anything.
Bonobo and PilotRedSun yes, the meme video guy, he also does some unironically good music
Got a shitton of pdf's from Holla Forums a while ago but i still haven't finished mein kampf
Finished off some icecream a while ago and getting a little hungry again
Green tea and water
This thing here's pretty nice github.com/Bionus/imgbrd-grabber/releases
dunno what tags or anything
ok

>you will never build a castle with her

Nice, got part 2?

Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. Maybe play one of the dozen pirated games I've downloaded but haven't touched.

Scream Queens Season 1. Just finished episode 3 and I don't understand the retarded cafeteria scene where the girls all beat the shit out of some guy because he called them cute. It was out of place SJW bullshit. No wonder this stupid show got cancelled.

Nothing really.

This thread

Made bacon cheeseburgers for supper

Water. Want a few beers but can't drink on my antidepressants

GF broke up with me two nights ago so I've not had much of a sex drive. Before that it'd been a month since I'd really had an erection.

Tired and have to piss.

is that why she broke up with you

Finally someone posts this again. I've been looking forever.

Fallout:New vegas
K-on
I got spurs, that _____
Holla Forums, and about a thousand other tabs
Slice of pizza out of one of those homemade box types. Like delicio, but shittier
Energy drink, diet 7up and maybe some cold coffee after, if we still got sugar.
I found a guy with a similar artstyle to shindol
Fuckin tired, and I forgot to go for a run today. Looking forward to getting to dead money tho.

No.

1. She wants kids and marriage eventually and I'm not ready to settle down.

2. I'd kinda lost interest in her and she stopped dressing up when we went out. Also her hygiene kind of took a dive.

3. Nothing in common and I hated her friends (a bunch of gays and whiny arrogant liberals).

I don't hate her now that we're broken up. I'm just indifferent to her existence.

can't be marrying a chick who doesn't clean herself

Shitrim with fuck ton of mods

Nothing to watch.

"Medieval Music - 'Hardcore' Party Mix"\

TES lore screen caps

Shitty ready lasanga and chocolate cookies

Tomato juice and water

Waiting a OP on 4/d/ to update and quest thread.

Body - weak and sickly. Spirit - lack of.

might as well post her tits then.

Tried javfor.me but couldn't find the porn I was looking for unfortunately.

Gonna start a Bayo playthrough with Jeanne soon, couldn't be fucked enough to bother with plats, and for some reason you need a controller for the phone cheat, had to fucking hex edit some shit to unlock it but it's ok now

Factorio
Nothing now, but Boku no Hero Academia tomorrow
youtube.com/watch?v=AxaLGbTDcdQ :^)
Nothing, I should get back to finishing 1984 son though
Nothing
Coffee, water later
Girl butts, later on though
Hopeful, finally climbing back to where I wanna be. Hope you faggots are alright as well.

I'm thinking about finally playing the newer version of Shadowgate just to get it off my backlog. Also I'm going to attempt to eat a whole jar of peperoncinos and see if I shit blood.

This doesn't look much different from waifu threads

friday night threads exist long before the waifu weirdos ruined posting pictures of chinese cartoon girls for fucking everyone

t. illiterate nigger

But I don't see tripfags here.

Ah sorry I thought you meant 4 AM threads.

Really makes me think.

I hope you feel better user.

Fine. I'm reading what has government done to our money, though almost finished. Then i'm going to reread art of war.
Though I might go for another economics book, i've been pretty interested in this one.

I'm sorry about your catto user. I hope you feel better soon.

gachimuchi?

Go play terraria.

Alien Syndrome on PSP. It's boring as shit, but I'm already on lvl 9.
Just watched Wonder Woman from 2009. Really good feature animated film, recommended. Watched LOGAN (good action, shit everything else) and Platoon before that.
Other than embed on loop, trying to find good songs by Puscifer other than "What do you know" and "Humbling river"
Gamenight thread because I can't join tonight
Chicken shish kebab and potatoes with fresh cut veggies.
Some store brand cola. It's shit, but costs half as much as pepsi.
Nah
tired, I wish I was at home playing videogames or sleeping.

it's always like that, isn't it

I'm playing Senran Kagura this weekend, I guess.

Can you not delete the splash screen file from the game directory or is it tied to loading times?

feel free to feel free from your porn Every time I love my porn folder for one reason or another, I get this feeling of relief, like taking a deep breath after you've been sick for 2 weeks I wonder if that R34 collection still floats around 4chins…

I've also been listening to this nonstop for the past week. The author is a faggot of colossal proportions, but you can't argue this remix isn't catchy (tbh the original is catchy as hell too)

Yeah. i'll rephrase what i said earlier about being careful, stop developing a supernatural imagination that's actual schizophrenia.

If you ignore both of our warnings at least make sure to read that helpfully negative stories about tulpamancing.

My Summer Car. Pic related. 5/5 Finngolian Autism Simulator breddy gud :DDD

Julian Assange on a balcony holy shit lads.

Trevor Something

10 different greenpill books at once

Nothing

Black Coffee

Life is Strange Snuff Porn, apparently.

Like I need to start paying closer attention to Chinese astrology, because fire elemental years are just fucking batshit.

I just want to fap, man.

>Every time I love my porn folder
lose*
Freudian slip, I guess

Thank you for using my quality OC

Why was he quoting ononymoose? "I do not forgive and I do not forget"! Was he pissed at Sweden or something? I saw it flicker on Twitter and then twitter shit the bed because it's a horrible platform to look shit up.

You shouldn't be fapping to porn anyway, it's degenerate. Save it for your waifu.

at least put some milk or honey in it.

bruh

if its a decent brew its best taken black

Swearing vengeance was a concept before newfags in EFG masks made fools of themselves during the chanology metastasis.

Holla Forums is only a mouse click away you know. Feel free to start lurking any time now.

Rising Storm 2 maybe? I don't feel like vidya
Stefan Molyneux and Berserk
Stefan Molyneux
not an argument
Ate some pizza earlier, not that great
Water and maybe some coffee
Just jerked it to some 2B booty. Might go again with a classic, the first hentai I beat my meat to.
Sort of like shit, and tired.

iktf, I wish that there were more TV game show styled loli doujinshi but there is only one that i am aware of. My fetish for lolis being fucked in strange situations is suffering

Whats her name?

No way. Need to lighten and sweeten that coffee. Coffee is like life, the lighter and sweeter, the better.

Improve your taste!

please share

No idea yet, was helping move some stuff out of my parent's garage today and found a crate of old vidya loot I thought had vanished years ago.
PS1: Saga Frontier, Vagrant Story, Nightmare Creatures, Tenchu, Crash 1&2, Tekken2&3, Gran Turismo 2
PS2: Onimusha, Silent Hill2-4, SSX, FF12, Dynasty Warriors 2
Game Boy:OperationC, FFL2
plus an atari lynx with 8 games but no adapter, how hard is it to get one of those running again?

kyou iku terebi

Well then. Thanks anyway.

enjoy those low quality scans

If only I knew, user, if only I knew

Where do you get your porn then mr.toughguy?

If I can't find a decent scan for whatever I want then I just don't read it. All over the place really. Also I never implied to be tough, you however sound easily intimidated.

Well I guess I'll continue using a convenient service and deal with low quality scans.

Clearly you just have shit taste.

I'm sorry user, one day you will

I was going to watch overlord but the only good torrent i found seeds at 30KB/s

How many does this one have?
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6FB14B81AB9D689FBD89702F7CAB9DEAA5F80EE1&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%20%2F%20Overlord%20%5BTV%5D%20%5B13%20%D0%B8%D0%B7%2013%5D%20%5B%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B7%20%D1%85%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B4%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%B0%5D%20%5BJAP%2BSUB%5D%20%5B2015%2C%20%D1%81%D1%8D%D0%B9%D0%BD%D1%8D%D0%BD%2C%20%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B0%2C%20%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F%2C%20HDTVRip%5D%20%5B720p%5D
russians subs are not hardcoded, but you'll have to find eng subs yourself

user? You ok?
Also, good morning and a good Saturday to you all.

It's not Saturday yet, what are you some kind of time traveller?

I like my coffee like I like my women
Ground up in bags, stored in my freezer

When I tried that one the other suddenly got an american IP that could upload at 500KB/s-ish so thank you random gringo and slavbro.

I just have a very annoying cold. I took some meds I had laying around at half dosage and I'm feeling better. What kills me isn't the usual cold symptons but it's those random attacks of itchyness I'm having togheter with having shit pour out of my nose. That said,

Computers are objectively better wives than women.

I like my yearly salary like I like my jews——–

Faiah emburem valentia
RedLetterMedia
RedLetterMedia
Faiah Emburem Valentia text
Nothin
water
nofap
Empathy for the main characters because i can relate towards their view of Zofia what with how the degeneracy and hedonism has made them weak and subsceptible to foreign invasion and how their are backstabbing cowards amongst their own opening the doors to the marauding murderers.

Also a desire to kill leftists but thats always there

Dead?
Why?

i like my coffee black though, if i want lighter i'll have a cuppa tea and if i want sweet i'll have a soda

Oh yes and here's the torrent I'm downloading.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:220a68b0cbc8e07a7f6d60fbb967842c574fde72&dn=%5bHorribleSubs%5d%20OverLord%20(01-13)%20%5b1080p%5d%20(Batch)&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=http%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.sktorrent.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.tfile.me%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbigfoot1942.sektori.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2feddie4.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker4.piratux.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.trackerfix.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.pomf.se%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftorrent.gresille.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.blackunicorn.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.ch%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2feddie4.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce
The subs are english built into the video track and the quality is pic related.

King of Fighters XIV. New to the series, so I'm trying out the trials and stuff. Also working on my backlog of old vidyas I've been collecting.

Black Mirror

Bonobo

Pizza

Water

Gentle femdom
the concept tends to blow peoples' mind

Pretty solid. Everything has been going well.

WoW with friendos.
Mister Metokur and shit
Random shite.
8ch
Hot cheetos and kettle corn
Water and Monster
:^)
Alright alright alright

WoW fishing and battlegrounds boi
Prometheus
k-dot
Holla Forums