I think I've learned to appreciate 4/pol/ - I've seen it now. It's all an elaborate, layered joke...

I think I've learned to appreciate 4/pol/ - I've seen it now. It's all an elaborate, layered joke. How could I have ever taken a group of people on the internet saying "muslims are secretly conspiring to rape all the white women to remove aryans from the gene pool" seriously? I was a fool! It's obviously all a joke! ..right?

You haven't heard of poe's law, have you?

yeah bro its all a joke, and the joo memes are jokes and the swastikas are jokes and the aryan gene charts are jokes. also electing trump was a joke and the dog whistling white nationalism is a joke. its just a joke. if you'd just step into this train car we assure you that you'll be delighted to know that its all just a joke when we load you into our gas chambers/shower facility

You have to be blind to think the white race isn't being systemically destroyed.

Remember the USA went from 90% white to 68% in one generation.

Europe especially France is a ticking time bomb of balkanization and r.a.c.e w.a.r.

races aren't real

4/pol/ is already a better imageboard than 8/pol/ since it allows leftists threads up

At least 8/pol/ admits it's a right wing echo chamber, while 4/pol/ still pretends it isn't.

idpol is always cancer

lmao no 8/pol/ is better because they sometimes say interesting things which I agree with on occassion. 4/pol/ is reddit tier faggotry

Sure, I know they could have lengthened the space to the right a little, but having that shit look like the maximum is hilarious.

ONE MILLION PERCENT MUSLIM

Behold the power of God

If I'm alone in a room, and then another person walks in, that means they killed me.

1950 was 20 years ago, right?

define white

Define race

How many Americans even know muslims? How many American muslims even wear visible markers of their faith in public? the fact that anyone whose not living in Dearborn Michigan would guess 15% is shocking to me.

that's what happens when the media focuses on a group endlessly

*shoots up Planned Parenthood building*

GUYS, IT'S JUST A JOKE

Someone once asked a thread how environmentalism came to belong to the left, when the left otherwise has no interest in the future beyond a decade. I assumed they were exaggerating.

A main problem with alt-right and nazi trash is that they see a couple of immigrants and hear some celebs say “Stop treating these people like shit.” Then they see rabid idpol libs online virtue-signalling their self-loathing and think there’s some conspiracy. When, in fact, rabid idpol libs are an extreme minority whom no one really takes seriously.

In fact, idpol is less a threat to the “white race” than it is to the Left.

Then again, idpol subverting and sabotaging any real left-wing progress pretty much will lead to porky destroying the world, so maybe the white race is really doomed after all.

They are taken seriously enough to let them determine the curriculum, government policy and which people are allowed to have jobs.