#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Chirumiru Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rdTPP
archive.is/Dwfah
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/o9if7
archive.is/ZnK6l
archive.fo/f1u5Z
archive.is/Lbj8j
archive.is/PgkdW
archive.is/R0hMn
archive.is/kbPkJ
archive.is/BG1Zd
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/life-is-strange-season-2-coming-soon-from-dontnod/31106/
archive.is/t1NlX
archive.is/CcuCV
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2726849
archive.is/aI2kl
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2717140
archive.is/SVy6E
mitchellthompson.net/demos/terminal/
archive.is/hOB1O
twitter.com/Offmyjoy/status/865607570232299521
archive.is/SfvEm
miiverse.nintendo.net/users/MIIVERSE-NAME-GOES-HERE/album
archive.is/lcbRB
ad.nl/binnenland/politieagenten-woedend-door-voorkeursbeleid-in-rotterdam~a0bdf5ab/
archive.is/tOLIo
archive.fo/157hE
archive.fo/03sgX
archive.fo/KDPG7
breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/18/facebook-censor-authoritarian-regimes/
archive.is/qmh8R
archive.is/Z2sr3
archive.fo/yMO93
analystinstitute.org/remembering-seth-rich/
archive.is/3KyU4
archive.fo/2ZfQ9
archive.fo/vKziA
archive.fo/37SC1
archive.fo/KmEbh
archive.is/BTp0I
shadbase.com/autistic-ryder/
youtube.com/watch?v=88eafMuwOeI
archive.is/66zOt
pastebin.com/HLHLMqwEus
pastebin.com/HLHLMqwE
archive.fo/HOfVm
archive.is/7JXRd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gilda is Number One!

ARCHIVE OF BEFORE BREAD
archive.is/rdTPP

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news
- archive.is/Dwfah
Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

GGtan biz cards when?

Regarding
The entirety of Echoes' support convos came out.
A good course of action is to watch the entire hour, and note apparently dumb, out-of-place or out-of-character parts, then find japanese speakers who could compare those to the original work.

Echoes is today well better get ready to see how cucked this game is.

Music question: Starting at 00:13, I hear this particular instrument played in the background whenever a character dances with the interest who has a red rose in their mouth. I think it's some kind of percussion type.

Who is on the list,
-Vivian (fug, I thought I had an user mockup Vivian James biz card saved but I don't, I need to organize my file folders soon.)
-Danielle
-Freya
-punished Holla Forums
-white korra?
-uncle Holla Forums
-Polina

Gotcha covered.
Also, how could you forget Amane?

let's get this shit show on the road.

Aren't you forgetting one?

Thanks fam.
Yoinks, you are correct. I blame it on the boogie, but yeah, Amane needs to be put on that roster.

Ouya-tan? Hobos don't have biz cards that I know of, they have hobo signs though.

Jesus 8-4 these VA's are fucking cancer!

He's referring to that one bozo-tan, not the hobo.
I can't recall the name because she's so useless and deserves to be bullied for being stupid.

It's the damn American Nintendo. What were you expecting, a cure to Cancer?

archive.is/o9if7
archive.is/ZnK6l

"Since we launched Noclip eight months ago we've had the opportunity to visit studios all around the world and tell stories about some of your favorite games and developers."

You would have to compare the original Gaiden game, to the Japanese remake, and then to the English localization of that remake to get the grand picture of all the changes.

You are absolutely right but this still isn't as bad as Fates's VA direction.

WE GOT TROUBLE

Well, the remake can have any content they want, to be fair; that's the point of a remake, it can be just about anything you feel like. It isn't necessarily censorship per se if they changed stuff in the remake.

Castanets?

Don't fucking remind me

I think the JP and English Versions of Echoes should be fine for this, we just need to compare them with the Japanese version to see how much or if anything was changed.

Speaking of biz cards…found some of these that may be helpful.

Might be it, sounds identical.

What gayme?
I thought kind of the same when I heard 2butts english VA.

The Bond ones are cool. The Phoenix Wright one has a great logo.

kyle orland still has a Job as Journalist.
HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

archive.fo/f1u5Z

Undoubtable proof that America is sexist. Thank you Newsweek for always bringing us the breaking news.

That's my point. You're going to have to do more shifting through, to check to make sure if the change was made only in the localization between japanese/english remake and not a changed from the original NES game to the remake. People will be spouting out false positives on this front.

Citation fucking needed.

wait, wtf was this. Sorry if this Comes out of nowhere without any context. The Thing is, i had no 24h verification, no randome letters at all. That would mean someone else already did the verification for a posting.

The Thing is, i am on a public pc, not public as in Internet cafe. I'm sitting in front of a Computer that is in a class room, i am in a Project and for some reason i had not to do a verification. wtf. This Project is funded by the jobcenter. ANd the People working here are heavy leftwinged as hell. All pc are in one Network, so, if someone psoted here in the last 24 h. there would be no verification at all for me. BNut why would someone who works here post on Holla Forums?

where can i see what postings this ip already did? Or could some mod/mark take a look what Kind postings this IP made?

Which one of you killed someone? Or are they talking about the deadly assassin Jace Conner who crashed his mom's SUV while street racing on the way to his hit? Did they mistake Law and Order SVU with real life?

Maybe they are talking about skeptical feminist.

I think they maybe referring to people who rape then murder their victims. You know, so the victim can't identify them as a rapist. I think the number of those would be pretty fucking low though.

But user, gamers hacked the security and the lights so they could kidnap and rape a gave dev. I saw it on Holla Forums and read about it on Kotaku. :^)

They speak of Acid Rain, who levels up and doesn't afraid of anything.

Well in that case, how's this for Reisen's card?

at least 50 PC's are in this building and all of the participants who have no Job and have to do this Project here are refugee's. Non of them can speak english or know how the Internet works so who is it that is posting here on Holla Forums? Someone from the instructors/employees? What is the Federal Employment Agency doing here?

wtf, my ip range changed out of nowhere

Since Seth Rich has tied to wikileaks, isn't it strange how we've been getting more shilling than usual?

I'd tighten up the alignment but other than that, looks quite interesting akshually.

Is it messy?

i am dead srsly here. A mod have to look into this IP of this post.

small hax tweak based on your card.

More like, if you want to see how it looks like the Bond cards, look closely at how they do their alignment, and replicate it exactly. By that I mean the bond cards uses left and right alignment, so use the exact same. Kinda like cooking, if a recipe says 2 tablespoon of x, use that amount and so on. You can try out different variation afterwards, but if you are trying to recreate a recipe, then it's important to nail the recipe as exactly as possible.

pic of what I meant.

Don't see anything fishy, only 1 other post by your IP (that's not in this thread) is on-topic and is in the emulator thread.

Noted.
I changed a bit of the design to make it a bit more like the Bond card. Is it better or stick to previous design?

ok, thanks.

This one seems more legible at a thumbnail scale (which might be close to what a real size biz card if printed) so for practical-legibility, this one is better. Thinner can be classy, but it's a balance and sliding scale between legibility and purtiness sometimes.

tl;dr, I think this version is fine. You might play to see if it looks better with the 'student' copy text like the previous version, but this version looks aight imo.

Designfag here who did the Vivian one. Here's one for Polina and White Korra. I'll work out some corrections later if there are any.

Very well, here's the one with the student text reverted.
Also found these cards from The Simpsons, might also have some use.

The contrast is very powerful.

I laughed, I cried. Not bad at all.

Polina's card looks quite good.

It's bretty gud.

Thanks!

Turns out Adolf-kun and friends had calling cards as well.

Thia is nice bread

Fuck me, if only…
I found biz cards of other companies, they might also be helpful for reference. No, I didn't mark the Nintendo card.

You're fucking torturing me.

Looking at different cards throughout the different eras, funny how it has a certain cycle as well. I remeber when it was more common to put full address in the contact info. Nowadays it's not uncommon to just have name, email, and cellphone. Sheeeit, I think I used to have cards from a few people that just had the name and email.

Castañuelas.

K. Post some example of high energy cards and or designs then plz.

What do we do about Sonic's va being a cuck?
Should we write sega and tell them to get him to shut the fuck up?

checked
That's a nice card holder from the yakuza biz edition.

From the video,

Can't you faggots try fucking harder once in a while ?

Thank! I'll make a mental note of that.

I wouldn't mind if those became a reoccurring pre-order bonus. It'd definitely give some competition!

Fuck off goat fucker.
We need to tell sega that we will boycott their games unless they get him under control.

Been a while since I saw a fucking revolt shill.

what the fuck is going on here?

ESA part of the redpill very near final graphical list.

I'm not a revolt shill, i've been here since day one.
We must not let some american sjw dick rider to ruin Sonic again.

Yesterday was a long time ago.

Keep trying.

[CITATION FUCKING NEEDED]

So he's talking about the Kotaku article or the people commenting on it? Hard to tell with projecting being the only thing the left does.

Looks good.

Since I posted it last thread, I assumed he's referring to the tweets where they were glad she's gone.
archive.fo/WbdTm

I nearly fucking forgot!

Nice try, smug vampire loli, but not today.

Whats going on here?
And just saw the canada shit and goddamm am I mad. Did they really throw in "do not call out feminism" into a bill about sexual identities? We are getting worse than sweden, and they treat rapefugees like royalty.

Falcom showing how good their business cards are.

I finished Trails 3 today and got nothing left to play, fucking gonna suck even more because moving and no idea how long I wont have internet for

CS comes this Summer for PC

but Ive already played CS and 2
3 is ages away

And that's good because we'll have time to play Zero and Azure translated, which are needed for CS 3

archive.is/Lbj8j

What a way to start out the evening for me.

I want a game that fully focuses on deepness of orborborosoes soros
so much cock teasing I swear

They don't care, they get gov grants for churning propaganda, at least in cucknada.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865493584803266561

That is until he is leaving the embassy.

Serious vote manipulation on Reddit, probably done by admins because I doubt other people have tools like that to give a submission upvotes like that.

I am surprised he is shitting on the people who hated her considering it seems like there are a decent amount of people who are or at least were sonic fans in there. Why the fuck do VAs turn so retarded and think they are the biggest grace to gaming when they set writing and stories back?

Reddit has vote manipulation? Who would have thought!

I wish people actually cared about stuff like this, about actually having some kind of moral compass to wake up to how shit a system reddit is, and to move on to other sites so that hugbox could fall into obscurity like neogaf.

Because what with the union strike and all, they arrogantly believe that they now have "star power" That somehow having tara strong or other over used voice actor's in a game has pulling power with customers.

Because Voice actors are retards who need visible validation or they will die like trannies.

Remember the fox news shills? and the stormfront shills?

Actually I miss /gg/ can't we just go back captain?

that emoji movie has a crossover with Life is strange?

DEEPEST LORE

Both are heavily shilled by sony.

according to alexa, reddit is the 4th most visited website.
archive.is/PgkdW
This is some high level propaganda, whoever controls reddit and facebook, can influence what people think. This isn't just about "look how much reddit sucks lol" anymore, this is actually dangerous.

Alexa is crap, it measures data gathered only from people that installed their toolbar. Try Quantserve (Idk if it's the better one but they do have scripts on many websites)

no first for benis, therefore sage

Because VAs know they are completely insignificant. No names are a lot cheaper too.

It was known since beginning of #Pizzagate.

I've been thinking about how MySpace was replaced by Facebook. The way Facebook and Twitter have been acting right now puts them at just the right place to be replaced by Minds and Gab.

As for Reddit, they need to do some major fuckups for some new outfit to swoop in and replace them. I don't see it happening anytime soon. If Reddit started out through lies, they can keep it going with them.

Oh shit, now I see it.

Voat, not that it was a good place, is about to shut down too. Redditors just don't care about how shady that website is.

They had huge stories back then, like shortly before the whole gg thing started default subs on reddit would ban all kind of criticism towards woman. That didn't cause the website to fall down and it only got worse since than.

Replacements are meaningless, when ((they)) will buy them out, if Kikebook and Twatter will fall.
Twatter won't fall, unless Saudi prince sells it.

People don't have principles anymore, that is why companies like microsoft and facebook can get away with datamining the shit out of its users.

So I guess it's confirmed the SJPacwomyn will shoot herself.

something is going on, expect more filtering and mass banning

archive.is/R0hMn

Twitters been shitting itself like for 4 hours

Slowpoke.jpg

The game industy has bent backwards for this woman. We no longer have big breasted characters in action games, ever game without a female lead is blasted, etc.

And she still isn't happy. Why won't developers and publishers learn.

I ctrl+f'd the archive but didn't find it.

I want to protect fujoshit senran

And they put in more effort "looking at you hack tara."

Man estival had a nice hub world. Estival only had a menu, or at least only the vita version did.

They say that people bullies those that they love. Is it true?

No or that means sjws love us to death.

We know they can't live without us.

it..it's not like I like you gamergate!
I just can't stop thinking about you.
even when I cum

So by that logic…

Gross. Will always be gross

They would just find a faction of their own to hate, just take a look at the growing influx of infighting between terfs and trannies, and trannies wont be winning that fight.

No, disproves the entire theory.

You two must really love her by going that far!

Did I just kill the thread with that claim

One of your coworkers posts on Holla Forums, good luck.

Or they are all secretly Holla Forums and we have the scenario where "everyone is afraid of speaking their mind because they all believe everyone will evicerate them for it, and everyone has been conditioned to hate those who do as well even though inside their head they are screaming to stand beside the outspoken one."

They hate 2 for some reason, because its the cubic root of 8?

It's gonna happen.

I smell something off.

*Faint autistic screeching approaching in the distance*

I don't see anything wrong here fellows!

Grimachu's fine even if he's an idiot on politics.

Oh its grimachus thing. Never mind, I am cautios because we have had false olive branches that were thorned before.
I do not know my things like occams razor.

Fuck, responded to the wrong person.

Sorry
Sage for double post.

archive.is/kbPkJ

Right person, wrong post user. But there is no philosophical term for. When everyone is rulled by the same fear in a group despite all wanting to speak against it.

Occam's razor is pretty much bullshit.

The first of course.

This. Grimachu was there from the beginning. He's done multiple crowd funded projects and always delivers. It's not a scam. The only thing to be worried about is how good of a project can be done by a Bongland tabletop rpg designer with crippling depression and lefty politics.

archive.is/BG1Zd

Yeah he's a fine fellow overall. I'm anti- crowdfunding when it comes to groups of people like GG, where it can be easily abused for any pet project, so for me personally he's practically on his own with whatever endeavor he's on.

Yes, a cultural shift happened, but not in the direction you think.

Neogaf

He kept his goal cost small and more easy to parse out the cost of everything, which is nice change from most crowdfundings.

These chucklefucks are not prepared to be the actual underdogs in a rightist world, nor prepared for all the citable "the left did so when in power so its fine to use the same tactics" logic the corrupt neocons will use on them. They opened pandoras box when they got drunk on their power, but this time hope will be cynical to their cries for help. We are quite the "Hope" huh.

Reminds me of the DF card mockup made for E3.

How would this be shared? Tweets, slimgur links, tumblr posts, a combination of the above?

All I have to say about that is current western devs will either have to learn from 90's-early 00's devs in general or learn from current Nip devs. Except with not as much DLC as NieR: Automata. Unlocking via gameplay is much better.

Relevant webm.

Gee, I wonder where the stereotype that girls don't play real games comes from.

Touché, user.

Can't believe I forgot that the very history of Gamergate is a rebuttal of the Razor.

ayy, that's actually one of my webm's.

Well thanks then.

So the game is shit. Meh.

Neirs dlc is still nowheres near as bad as bamco, dead or alive and if at times. Plus dunno where you are but the base game is 10$ less than most games in canada so after dlc the game costs about the same.

Who fucking gives a shit about sonic

Codemonkey, what are you doing you nigger?

Admittedly, I haven't looked into any of those games' DLCs in detail, not even NieR: Automata, nor have I looked into NieR's price in the shops where I live. I ought to do that after today.

Yes.

I am in the true cuck north canada for reference.

We do.

lol I just run into the funniest thing ever
No idea if this is true, we are talking about woman here and they tend to lie about shit like this, but if Assange really said this he is cool as fuck.

No shit, everything about that supposed pedo-shit rape kiddie case was full of shit and an excuse to get Assange to bar, most of the accusers pretty much said they were full of shit and they got paid or forced to do that shit.

Nice one.

10/10 Regressive

CA

Just wondering in case I either want to save all of the slides as one image or save them individually.

webm related

Reddit is designed specifically for mass manipulation. How do these naive people exist who believe it was, at any point, some shining beacon of free & open discourse rather than Ad Populum in the form of exploitative software?

I don't care, I just care of some of sonic's soundtracks

The Autism community.

I'd disagree. The actions are ridiculous when you lay it out there, but look at the motivations. You have feminists, zealots, who push their shit everywhere, partially out of zealotry but also because they get paid for that. Then you have the corporate side which wants women as customers because they buy into peer pressure/group think more readily than men do, and are, more importantly, not informed consumers who have standards for the medium. Greed and zealotry and sheer thirst for sex is a lot simpler than what they accuse gamers of.

Because people who are great at lying and wining the trust of naive people and convincing them to not look behind the curtain.

It was not always this bad. In the early days reddit allowed everything that was not illegal. You had jailbait, actual creepshots, revenge porn and subreddits dedicated to people dying. They slowly killed it.

It started with banning people from posting to reddit directly, this way they stopped people from pointing out shitty things reddit does by forcing them to post it into a subreddit and no subreddit talks about reddit in general. They then fucked up the voting system. First it told you to exact amount, e.g. 5 upvotes, 2 downvotes. They changed it to show a range in order to combat vote manipulation. According to them it would say 10 upvotes but in reality it was something else like 9 upvtoes or maybe 12.

After that they decided to hide the ratio, so instead of seeing 100 upvotes, 95 downvotes you only see 5 upvotes today. And they keep further fucking it up. It is very bad today, but it was not always this bad.

Also you have to keep in mind that there are a shitload of people who don't care about reddit politics. You got people who use it as a dating platform, some woman use it to share their nudes, some people use it to sell their dirty panties. Do you really think that some random girl who uses reddit to sell her used panties will care about the shady things the admins do? You also got people who don't want to entirely lose reddit, that's why that trump subreddit exists.

A controlled opposition mod deleted it.

Smearing undesirables, especially with sexual accusations, is a tactic straight out of CIA's handbook, literally. The two women who accused him did it at the same time and after the fact(s), and after Assange had made the big leaks. Nope, nothing suspicious at all.

When it's ready for release (which is very close) it will be afaik released here and likely in an HQ thread as a repository, so any user can grab them.

I believe it was recently released that the two didn't actually report him themselves, it was the gubbermint who did it for them or some shit.

This is why the Western Gaming Industry is superior

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/life-is-strange-season-2-coming-soon-from-dontnod/31106/

Named to spite us?

What exactly did he mean by this?
archive.is/t1NlX

Both propositions can exist, at least depending on what direction you're looking from.

The former, for normalfags, MSM consumers. The latter, for those aware.

No. "Nods respectfully" predates Gamergate. Dontnod was established in 2008.

Does the offer still apply if someone else posts it?

No, the meme came from one of LW's betanodders.

If this is true, it certainly explained a lot of shit >>>Holla Forums9938706

Why is everyone talking about Prey? Never even heard of it until recently.

Because the original was mediocre compared to fear which appeared around the same time.

WHY AM I NOT FUCKING SURPRISED

I seem to remember that the original prey was pretty good. Then again it was a quite a while back.
It has at least interesting art design.

Daily reminder that the CIA and Rex Tillerson was behind the Milo Pedo thing, and the Reagan Battalion is a joint effort between them and CNN to discredit the Alt Right.

I think I'm lacking far behind about twatter eceleb drama, but was Marche just banned?

>>>/1428/

Yep. They used some excuse about his account having bot followers, which is BS because tons of verified accounts have that same problem.

I never remembered any hype aside from fringe hype. Fear overshadowed it though.

Might be off topic, but where do you request porn commissions from? I have cash to burn.

Let me guess, Holla Forums or the usual suspect, Izzy "I usually don't support harassment but harassing mombot I surely support" the Amazon harassment report operator.

I contact artists I like when they have commissions open

But which ending will be canon?

Looking at pic, is it the one where you destory an entire town and its inhabitants for your bitchy girlfriend?

That's exactly the person I want having a job at amazon.

I think it involved the incident of

I would do that, but it would be awkward as fuck asking for lewds from artists who don't take requests like that. That's why I ask where you get yours from, since if they have no problem drawing your requests, thy certainly won't have trouble with mine.

Whoops, forgot link
archive.is/CcuCV
Also thought this thread was 500+ for some reason.

prey was good, it's just that time has been kinder to it because modern games have gotten somehow shittier and less inventive rather than better. You wouldn't be able to make it today because people would shit themselves over CULTURAL APPROPRIATION and VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN, even though Tommy and others were pretty fucking well written

FEAR is the better game though but they're pretty different in terms of theme and what they're trying to do

surprisingly tweeting a random pic of grape-kun and his waifu was what got him banned.

Well my board has links to all the artists ive commissioned
But best bet go to hentaifoundary and rule34 and any other porn website and find artists you like the style of and see if they have commissions open
Normally most artists only take like slots but some are always open

There is no harm at all just sending emails to artists to see if they will take your commissions
Ive contacted artists that have never drawn "furry" stuff and had them draw miranda because she is human

s-stop posting these user, i totally hate those ==reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee==

That wasn't the reason they used to ban him, but goons did go all out with reporting him over that. This whole situation is weird.

Hentaifoundary, it's been a while since I browsed there. That's a good idea. Thanks.

Pffft.

Most good artists no longer use hentaifoundary sadly so its not as reliable for finding artists.

I am sure this was the image he posted, not even porn.

If this is true, I suppose its a great thing

Has there ever been a love so pure

Nice

Goddamn look at that bigass link on the bottom, fucking drama over nothing

I'm confused, who's the Sonic va referring to, the people shitting on Anita, or the inevitable goons whiteknighting her? The way the screenshot is set up makes it seem like the Kotaco comments, which would seem more like goon work.

Either way, why do vas think we want to hear their opinions on shit like this, politics or whatever? Elvis had it right.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2726849
Try not to cry.

NYT defends a democrat pedophile, doesn't care at all for the victim.

archive.is/aI2kl

never

I think there was also one faggot who bought Marche a bunch of followers to get him banned as well.

Pedo apologists should die.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2717140
This one is sadder though.

That faggot bought 2.000 followers for that.
Was it a 9volt or someone else ?

Grape-kun really does love her
People going to the zoo just to take pictures of him and he watches her all day and stays by her side

God knows what will happen if or when the zoo removes the kemono friends cutouts

Wrong post.

Ye some faggot paid actual money for bot followers for my account to get me banned

Grape-kun is old, he doesn't have much longer to live. I just hope he dies happy.

You fucking niggers

I said try not to cry. I tear up rereading the second one.

>was listening to Ori and the Blind Forest's soundtrack while reading these
G-God dammit, user.

Mlp delivers messages hamfisted and only survives on porn. This is just a 2hu autism spinoff surrenderfag.

At least with Kemono Friends we don't have to worry one of the actors will tweet Trump to say he's "Jealous he doesn't play Harley Quinn"
Has Tara Strong always been this retarded?

Pick one

Fame went to her head hard. She is less talented now than she was when she was a nobody.

Nigga I don't even watch either of them and I can tell you how fucking wrong you are

Kemono friends takes place in a possibly post-apocalyptic future.

If not post apocalypse, post humanity.

>>>/a/

They don't give a fuck about anyone but their own, and I think even that is only paper thin.

Did not say anything about the "animation" not writings quality, though for a shoestring budget and rushed time its not terrible. It also has 1 or 2 manga spinoffs. and despite mlp being mediocre writing wise, flash animation wise its not terrible, so opposite problem.

Their friends are friends with them thanks to politics and politics alone. If they disagree or have any sort of differing stance, they will fight.

Jesus, I thought that was a cars 3 render.

Get trucked Val

GET TRUCKED, VAL

GET TRUCKED, VAL

GET TRUCKED VAL

No hard feelings Val

GET TRUCKED, VAL

The only reason they would respond like that is if they were taking bribes from these shill companies to let them do their shady work.

Reddit is cancer, it needs to go.

None taken dear, bullying's fun as long as everyone's in on it.

It's tight budget show targeted for kids and gives money to zoos, so it's kinda understandable, and if anything it's not fucking like Rwby's quality.

Get trucked, Val

Hey guys, I'm back to post something really quick. Remember how I posted the principles listed in Dale Carnegie's book HTWF&IP a number of breads back for OC makers to take under advisement? Well, I forgot to list the last set of principles (Which are just as important as any from the three previous parts). Hope this helps, and sorry about my error.

Helpful Tips For OC Makers Who Want To Be the Most Effect And Best Remembered
Fundamental Techniques In Handling People
>1. Don't criticize, condemn or complain.
>2. Give honest and sincere appreciation.
>3. Arouse in the other person an eager want.
Six Ways To Make People Like You
>1. Become genuinely interested in other people.
>2. Smile.
>3. Remember that a person's name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
>4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
>5. Talk in terms of the other person's interests.
>6. Make the other person feel important-and do it sincerely.
Win People To Your Way Of Thinking
>1. The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.
>2. Show respect for the other person's opinions. Never say, "You're wrong."
>3. If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.
>4. Begin in a friendly way.
>5. Get the other person saying "yes, yes" immediately.
>6. Let the other person do a great deal of the talking.
>7. Let the other person feel that the idea is his or hers.
>8. Try honestly to see things from the other person's point of view.
>9. Be sympathetic with the other person's ideas and desires.
>10. Appeal to the nobler motives.
>11. Dramatize your ideas.
>12. Throw down a challenge.
Be A Leader
>1. Begin with praise and honest appreciation.
>2. Call attention to people's mistakes indirectly.
>3. Talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person.
>4. Ask questions instead of giving direct orders.
>5. Let the other person save face.
>6. Praise the slightest improvement and praise every improvement. Be "hearty in your approbation and lavish in your praise."
>7. Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to.
>8. Use encouragement. Make the fault seem easy to correct.
>9. Make the other person happy about doing the thing you suggest.

Once again, I hope this helps.

Not that anyone needed a reason to hate redditors but here's another one.

Not to me. I prefer "tastes good"
Left and right cannot do that. In fact that whole part the left and right cannot into, even half of the normalfags.

did twitter die?

Someone just donated 10k to voat.

Inb4 its soros.

Soros could do better than that, and could grab the site by the balls with it too, rather than give it enough to last 2 months.

Aside from font, what's the difference between these two pdfs?

My copy of Echoes came in so if I see anything especially bad I'll take a picture of it. Or screenshot it, but I can't remember how to do the latter.

Consider rewording this.

Why?

Bad user.

He will be surprised in the way we rejected the "homosexuals being able to adopt law"

From what I've been told, they used to be able to do that. Outside of the meetings and discussions in both the House and the Senate, Senators and Representatives used to be able to sit down and have a beer together with people on both sides in their off hours. It's only been in the past two decades that such a divide has really become present.

Also, I guess that's also something we can strive for ourselves to do, push ourselves to become better so that our opponents and others want to become better if they want to be as effective as we are (And, if we have better discussions, who really loses?). I have to admit, I currently fail on a number of these points quite often, but becoming better at them would cause a lot more positive results than negative ones.

For some reason, the second PDF has two additional parts ("Letters That Produced Miraculous Results" and "Seven Rules For Making Your Home Life Happier") that do not exist in the first PDF or my physical copy of the book. The scanner of the second PDF claims that he added the two sections because they were "missing" from a previous available version of the book, but I'm unsure if they were actually a part of it (Since both the first PDF and my book are the '81 revision while he claims to be going off the '64 revision). Overall, I'd say go with the first, but it can't hurt reading the second as well if it includes the missing sections like the scanner claims.

Well, in the previous chapter, Carnegie wrote:
So, yeah, I could see the misunderstanding when it's taken out of context.

That happened once W became POTUS, and soros tried to do everything in his power to ruin him. Do you think the shit against Trump is anything new? Nah, Soros had his hand in trying to make Dubya look bad, which, while it was semi-deserved, his main goal was to bring his agenda to the US.

3 decades. And while we bettered ourselves and took the straight and narrow our opponents chose the easy slimy route and chose to be corrupt while the top patted them on the backs for it and punished us for having morals.

W, or at least W jr was in soros pocket, what soros did was he saw the fracture points in america and drove spikes including W into america.

archive.is/SVy6E
How the fuck did we cross over into the WWEverse?

Also NEVER TALKS or interacts meaningful with anyone else. So doesn't have much of a character. Most of the people in the station are fucking dead.

So, token lesbian.

It's also forced as FUCK. So it's another case of tokenism. The argument you hear between the two is so forced and is so devoid of emotion it has no impact

You mean it makes him bi or straight if it's female, or bi or straight if it's male.

The game is one of the most boring first person games I've ever seen. All the enemies have the same basic design (black blobs… black blobs with legs… flying black blobs… big black blobs… small black blobs etc. It's like something out of an Atari console game but in full 3D)

The hacking minigame is such shit. The powers are basic and boring. The gunplay isn't satisfying. The melee is shit. The only thing decent about it is the GLOO gun because of its utility outside of combat. And it's the only gun that has some kind of special effect on enemies.

What a shame, its nothing.

I liked bioshock 1's hacking minigame, fallout 3 and new vegas hacking was alright.

My god, she's like that Valley Girl that says she hates drama, but can't stop causing it.

She'll never be happy, because she has no actual solution to the "issues" she presents. Why do you think she refuses to have a debate or open discussion about it, in favor of preaching? Because she knows she's full of shit, and that having open dialogue would make the money train come to a screeching halt.

Pretty inoffensive so far. I examined a sheep and Alm said "They're cute, but kind of jerks".

We haven't had a solid president in a while.
Obama, Clinton, and the Bushes were severely mediocre.

I don't see the Rock getting far which is probably for the best.

At least valley girls can be hot and put out. The former does not apply to anita, not gonna say anything on the latter.

Try being canada.

We are all black here you fucking honkey ass racist. :^]

Have some more fun.
mitchellthompson.net/demos/terminal/

Here, watch a short speedrun of the game. Maybe that will help.

The hacking in Prey is such shit.

This video is just a tiny example. You have to guide the floaty circle around to the large circle. Bumping into the green blocks or walls makes you bounce off. Bumping into the red blocks makes you bounce off AND takes away from the time limit. When you move the circle into the large one, you have to press the right key that pops up.

If you're at level 2 and level 3 hacking, you have to do it two or three times, with the large circle moving to different areas of the board.

I haven't even played it but I watched someone playing it and I HATE IT

We wuz ethics and sheeeeiiitt.

That hacking game was so realistic news sites used images of it to prove a hacking happened.

Anyone looking at Echoes?

Eugh, if you are going to go thats simple, just use bioshock 2s needle timer thing.

He was in his pocket, what I am trying to say is Soros capitalized on the war hate to get a dem in so he could push progressive policies in america.

New Zyklon Ben

It's pretty inoffensive so far but I'm not far in. Voice acting's all been fine so far, there's a lot of text but nothing has stood out.

That's great and all, but where's the original?

He could care less about them. He wanted to divide america so he could easily conquer it.

I know, but it works, which is why he pushes hard for it.

So apparently Bane is now Venom.

If i pull that symbiote off will he die?

New cards fresh from the sky.

Think that time cover looks terrible? You'll never guess where they stole that idea from.

Okay, this guy's kind of annoying. He said "slash" in this sentence.

And they both remove the crosses from the basilica.

Iku needs lightning cloud. and when you get to tojiko, daikon and lightning

Her official job is Messenger of the Dragon Palace tho,

She's not in it to solve anything, her job is creating outrage and keeping a hysterical grip on women's minds, to keep them from dropping the insane feminist mentality.

People like her popped up because when there's actual issues, power is doled out to people who solve them. When issues are solved, people lose power and become irrelevant.

All the issues are pretty much solved, so she creates more at the behest of an employer in order to give those people relevance, fake or not.

This is a method of demoralization, to continue to have a grasp on future generations that grow up with equality and kindness, to convince them the world is cruel when it is not, to turn them into soldiers for a cause that creates causes for things that do not exist on any level.

This is one of the ways power is gained. It's not a lasting way to keep power because this shit always blows the fuck up in your face.

Those that keep power are those that continue to have customers. And feminism's customers are running dry because their cause is done, so they create whatever this is and employ people like her.

Still, we live in a timeline where Time rips off Mad Magazine, it's fucking insane. Mad was never respectable, but they never pretended to be, what the hell is Time's excuse?

Terfs chose the wrong fucking time to become powerless, they and true moderate muslims may be the ones to change canadas stupidity towards bill m103 and c16.

Time is a long running magazine. What you're seeing is the old generation almost completley out of the writing biz for Time, and the new ones coming in are a product of the times.

The shitty, SJW, snowflake times.

This is why an empire falls. And Time was never a good magazine, just a popular one. And parasites attached to it because it was popular.

Fixed.

Good show.

What a piss poor VA

Thats terribad grammer out of chatrooms.

They had enough space for an " or " in there, I'm sure.

It's a good death metal band name at least

His voice isn't even bad, it's just the lines. A couple I missed:
It's just him so far, though. I might let him die this chapter. The other characters I have are pretty standard for the series. There's a guy who's fighting to send money back home. There's a guy who acts like kind of a jerk but is a good person, and there's a girl who's overly attached to Alm.

And whenever you have an official title like "messenger of the dragon palace" use the whole title. Especially if you have multiple characters with same partial titles like "master" or "princess".

archive.is/hOB1O
twitter.com/Offmyjoy/status/865607570232299521

So this guy just earned my attention…

That's you

(checked)
Trips confirm.

wew

Nope, indirect reply leading to finding that tweet. Turns out he's making an initiative for anyone liking Twintelle's ass.

He wants to say dark women having nice asses and hips is sexist? What the fucknutts.

archive.is/SfvEm

No need to tell you, you know what to do on Sadpanda.

You can't see the difference because you are stupid.

Be connected online, press HOME during gameplay, go to Miiverse, pick the top or bottom screen, then choose to save the screenshot for later.
Then you can go to miiverse.nintendo.net/users/MIIVERSE-NAME-GOES-HERE/album and download the image / delete it if you need the space (they only let you store 100 this way).

Post porn of her.
Totally to piss her off; I mean she's obviously reading this thread.
Fuck.

Second Album
Third Album

Timeline reads like someone trying too hard for for a gotcha. Especially with the hamfisted happy pill Kikestarter game used for a name and profile pic about the time it started getting shilled.

One of the tweets ERC didn't like

I think I'll just stick with my phone and emailing them to myself.

Big brown asses are the best

I am suprised they aren't running hit pieces against nintendo. Maybe Anita leaving had an effect after all?

top kek eriko village skip

patrician taste

2nd produces raped boys who end up with ptsd
3rd produces trannies who later figure out they were tricked and kill people for it.

Holla Forums advertise their threads on Twitter

What is real xxiii? I have seen many images but can not find anything on it is it hentai?

That explains why the low-skill shills started showing up.

I have some more OC coming up, it will take a bit of time to collect though

This is'nt new, there's a bot for Holla Forums and Holla Forums as well. Idk who handles them but it isn't Holla Forums's admins

It's not entirely botted in this case, since some of its posts aren't to do with Holla Forums threads.

Its someone who draws stork fit girls. He's also a good artist so if you have a muscle fetish then he's perfect. He also RT other artist who do the same line of work he does on twitter.

That explains a lot.

Leftypol is full of newfags. Confirmed!

To nuke Holla Forums or not. This is a question.
I would nuke it, if I there was assurance if they don't shit over all remaining boards

>people are so butthurt ha about Twintelle that they're crying to Anita about it
I am getting way too much mileage out of this webm.

With their No. 1 hit : I'm Raping the Body of a Feminist.

So its an artist's image set of cute muscle girls. Ok.

Not like we didn't (or haven't already) enjoy Ribbon Girl, Mechanica, Min Min, or even the guys, physically beforehand.

This is a free speech site.
If you nuke the commies you turn into a commie.

I guess.jpg

If they stop raiding and actively shitting up other boards I will consider not nuking them

Current collection

Let's be honest here, they don't hate Twintelle because people like her, they hate her because she's an attractive brown lady.

I cannot wait for the model kits.

Why does twei have moon when shes from earth? Udonge would be better with the moon.

Get out Trudeau.

Its both.

Suggestion from Rabbit & the Moon legend.

Yep. Jealousy.

Ok.

This is from the Online / StreetPass Profile menu.
If they're going to have the option, may as well use it properly.
(It was nice of them to add every FE nation to the list of countries)

Is other in the original Japanese version?

What the fuck is that?

Red eye.
That game is called Fire Emblem:Echoes.

So the million dollar question is whether this was in the Japanese version. Probably not.

>Other

Fucking hate that shit so much.

Only acceptable for lovecraftian horrors.

At least it's something Ultima did in it's early days (first 3, at least, when whatever race or gender chose left you a stick figure)

What did NoA mean by this?

If you have any extra cards, let me have them and I'll put them along side these.

Tewi had a some versions leading up to that one.
Yuuka also had a variety of them.

Got you some gaps for yukari

But then what was the war for?

Then why does he want to go to war with Syria?

What?

Since when Holla Forums is a sacred cow ?

he wants them to win

to be fair to Nintendo "other" has been standard for a while on forms and shit.

Hue

Its not a cow, but destroying it is more trouble than its worth.

Because hes an islamphobe who sucks soros cock.

This girl is a little too into Alm.

Now she asked him to promise he'll look at her. If this was a VN it would probably end with her raping and killing him.

The cow is free speech.

3deep5u

Camilla is basically all my fetishes in one but I still can't bring myself to touch a phone game just to see her in a bunny suit.

user if you think this has anything to do with us wanting to silence Holla Forums's ideas, that's just patently foolish or being willfully obtuse. There's a thousand and one reasons why Holla Forums should be nuked, but merely holding communist ideals is not (necessarily) one of them.

I thought the cow was Holla Forums

Needs exposed toned abs.

I have a few like that too.

Noice.

Slutty big sisters are objectively the best.

Not a huge fan of the aheago in pic 3.

Done.

I'm with user, eyes don't match the mouth.

Yeah, it's a bit much.

wanna be a dear and split that file to managable sizes? Because that is a fuckhuge file

And I could have sworn we had sanae ones.

user, tell the truth.
Did you saw Holla Forums leaks in previous bread ? It's my reason to NUKE THIS.

I accidentally overwrote some of the cards

Define manageable size.

I mean dimension wise, sorry.

But you do not have to, it just loads slower at 6k

Kek, guess we triggered Holla Forums too hard

Could there a link between gommunism and autism?

Yes, here is a pic to prove it.

No otherwise Holla Forums and gg threads would not be a thing. They are useful idiots for sociopathy.

You missed the earliest of the yuuka ones.
If you look closely, the first one on your image has the background messed up

Whatever they are, the dailyfail offers a reason for them having so much time on their hands :^)
archive.is/lcbRB
Apparently movieblob is the norm.

It goes to show the fact that they aren't from around here, they actually expect that the images will simply go away if they raid for a bit. They probably think that they have such huge numbers that they could pull off the same type of raid people tend to pull on them.

Which should make it even worse since men are more likely to be employed than women are, since women always have the option to simply go into a relationship to get away from work.

This is about activists though, not just all followers. women are lazy pieces of shit in general is what im getting at

QUALITY journalism.

When reality outdoes satire and the media is a joke…

It's just a bot, faget.

Not that I wouldn't put it past them, but would CIA and Tillerson actually care enough about a pundit to do this?

But let's look on the bright side. At least this Reagan Battalion shows bipartisanship isn't completely dead.

Women actually make up a pretty damn huge proportion of nationalist protests in Europe, young women in particular.

don't play FF moebius it's super gay and it fucks up your computer

Yesterday Amsterdam police said headscarf should be ok for cops, so they could get more female Muslim recruits. Even though it is not allowed according to Dutch law.

Today Rotterdam police department discriminated against whites and men during job interviews

ad.nl/binnenland/politieagenten-woedend-door-voorkeursbeleid-in-rotterdam~a0bdf5ab/

Are you fricking gay?

It checks out.

Hmm, now where is this leading?

archive.is/tOLIo

That writing in pic 2 makes me want to slice the tongue of the speakers. And comey sad he was not investigating trump and wanted to open up the investigations of hillary. Trump did hillary a favor that she and her shitheel followers will not be repaying any time soon. And the 3rd pic the man is correct, not respecting other peoples beliefs does make the leftists an intollerant biggot.

No surprises here.

A bunch of dead jews.

archive.fo/157hE
archive.fo/03sgX
archive.fo/KDPG7

To be honest, many great philosophers were, I think.

Someone mentioned in the previous thread that the diversity officer pushing for that gets paid 12k truxbux a month.

Shouldn't have been outsourcing then.

True. She's a Muslim woman wearing a headscarf and former politician for the PVDA (left wing labour party).

Links lullen, rechts vullen.

At least play a decent shitty mobile f2p scheme like Metal Slug Attack/Defend

CITATION NEEDED

This shit claimed she played by the rules, but I highly doubt that since becoming a fulltime professor takes having decades of experience at your back, and thats at lower end unis. She is a fucking diversity hire as an assistant professor and will probably be replaced for what she wrote. And they wonder why trump got in, well telling people to "give up their power and commit suicide" does not work.

I was bored and I wanted to play a relatively new game on my shitty laptop, I guess the lesson is don't play a f2p game even if you're bored

There is also a nigger about to graduate from harvard with a rap album as a senior thesis. American schooling needs an urgent purge

Global universities need to be purged. Nit just america mate.

videogames

Yeah I feel like schools all over the world got fucked up recently. Here in Germany they make everything easier every year too so even total faggots can get a good graduation or college degree.

That is an understatement.

Meanwhile, japs have digeridoo-playing abbo statues in their kangaroo pens.

what movie is that? Why they attack that poor perfectly fine car?

Kangaroo kemono is a cute.

Christine, its a steven king book turned movie and they didn't just ruin one, they ruined about a dozen of them for different scenes. In total only two cars in that production are still around. One is in a private collection and the other gets around in public car shows.

Do abbos even know what the internet is?

You gotta love how every time SJWs get offended, that's literally the most important thing to them. Even if it's someone from a demographic they "protect," their personal feelings trump everything to the point where they go "all people in (demographic) are trash."

Feminism would be okay if they really fought for women's right instead of trying to make others live harder for no reason.

No, it has always been an ideology designed to destablize society

This is 2hubiz cards. 2.45 MB = it has not even begun.jpg
:^)

5 Authoritarian Regimes That Shape Facebook’s Censorship Policies
breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/18/facebook-censor-authoritarian-regimes/

We have been fighting this daily but the censorship has been so heavy that most normalfags don't know about any of this.

PUSH THIS OUT

And let people know that Reddit, Twitter, and Wikipedia are just as bad.

You're using the Snipping Tool, aren't you? Get the Screengrab plugin, makes it really easy to cap pages bigger than your resolution.

You have a link for the whole thing?

Other than the vote manipulation, Trump supporters get harassed on Reddit and admins don't care. Just like they ignore srs (radical feminists and sjw's).
archive.is/qmh8R

Every society requires some destabilizing.

There's also the issue of them arguing about being "victims" of shit that's been illegal for about fifty years now, like the Wage Gap. Like they literally have nothing left to take issue with, so they just keep retreading the same old bullshit.

Yeah, they 'ave an online 'otel.

Yeah, just a few days ago on reddit there were a bunch of threads on the frontpage talking about sexy armor and how sexist they are. They say that game devs have to stop putting those into their games. And when you ask them to show you a game that has this sexist armor they can't name you a single one.

But hey, sexy armor is gross!!! Woman don't like sexy things. God I hate lefties. Why do these niggers always feel the need to control others?

Jesus Christ, and we're always the ones singled out as "assholes." I have never seen anything remotely that nasty from halfchan or here, even during halfchan's heyday.

Iirc, that was partially my fault, in the flurry of 2hu biz card creation and collaboration, you created one of the earliest Yuuka's, there was a discussion, I asked 'hey, mind if I do a hax on yours?', iirc you said 'yeah go for it'. Which I did, I tried a sun imagery instead of sunflower.

However the bg in the earlier versions uses a subtle pattern, not a solid fill. I sloppily just used eyedrop, and the paintbucket tool to solid fill the rough hack marks. (This was what happened with the early dark bg Ibuka card collaboration, until a kind user fixed the hack marks).

Fucking wew. This is the power and effect of 2hutism 2bhonest.

Yeah, anti gg had the chance to prove that we are wrong. But those harassment they retrieved were all bullshit, like the navy seal copypasta. They create fake stories about how evil we are so they can justify really attacking us.

And what really kills me is that they do it because they think "if I'm an asshole, then these other people must really be monsters. Even if they're polite and courteous, I bet they're worse than me on the inside." And that alone is their "justification" for making shit up.

actually I'm using something else to capture (standalone and does full page capture)

I feel like I see that same type of shit get posted on Holla Forums to cause D&C among armorfags.

They tried teaching them, but only one ever managed to learn past the 'don't hit the magic box with a stick, just press the power button'. Unfortunately that abbo went full Akira, and went on a few full nuclear shitposting spree. Last I heard, he got shutdown by twitter. I doubt it's a permashutdown tho. His shitposting level is abbonormaly high, even for an aussie cunt.

>Ive contacted artists that have never drawn "furry" stuff and had them draw miranda because she is human
> miranda because she is human
Ayyy, an oldie but a goodie.

He said it again yesterday

Not the quite the same, but I do agree that there are total faggots on Holla Forums. You see, in reddit they say that this shit is in every game and that it needs to stop because it is sexist and gross. You ask them to name a game that has this armor and all they can do is name games released before 2005. You see, these guys are a different brand of faggots.

They first off all make up a problem that doesn't exist, and then they also speak in the name of others. Every woman hates those they say, but woman are fine with skimpy armor.

And since we are speaking of retards on Holla Forums, did anyone see that unreal tournament thread from yesterday? The majority of that thread defended micro transactions, paid mods and the devs removing those sexy outfits from past games. Total cancer thread.

It's not just that, it's that they demand so much from it.
I don't even like armor like what you posted, but the worst I'd ever do is say that people who do like it have shit taste, while an SJW would accuse you of being an oppressive rapist and campaign for the ban of every work portraying such armor.

Holla Forums's infinity.moe chatlogs leaked! Shocking degeneracy!

The whole "muh realism" bullshit is fucking retarded, if the game/anime takes place in a magical fantasy universe then "muh realism" takes a fucking backseat and it's not just armor or fanservice, I seen retard bitch about Walter from hellsing and how he fights is unrealistic and not practical. Why are fags so obsessed with realism

Same thing with "muh representation." Where the fuck is MY representation? I wouldn't care anyways, because IT'S JUST A GODDAMN GAME, I don't need it to be real life, just entertaining!

I sometimes want to give the benefit of the doubt & assume it's a few rusers trying to ruffle feathers, but that is disheartening if true.
Anyways, found more cards.

They're not, well a few of the low level useless idiots actually believe the koolaid they're drinking is rarified champale. But the real goal of 'but this is sexist and not realistic, CHANGE IT or else' is not about anything realistic.

It's about control. Always has been.

Good morning, faggots. Waking up on cancer that our "friends" are spewing is a bad way to start my day.

I always liked that logo, and that concept artist artworks for the series.
Have you watched 'The Dot and The Line'? It's pretty good imo. Embed related.

Kemono Friends is actually pretty good if you can make it past the first 2 episodes. The reason it succeeds is because it's quite original and not really like anything else so I think writing it off as "japanese MLP" is off the mark.

If you are going to hate it, you should watch it and hate it for what it is.

turns out the thread is actually still up
I checked my bookmarks to see if I had saved but realized the thread is not yet deleted. Anyway, I say the game will be shit because there is a in game market (like cs:go) where cosmetics are sold. It's the same as in cs:go and dota 2 but they tell me not to worry because there are currently only 3 cosmetics being sold.

And just saying, it will be worse than dota and cs:go, because unlike those games UT actually allows modders to sell their mods. UT4 will turn into what skyrim would have become if valve didn't back off.

With how much Quake vs. UT shitposting is in the thread, you'd think Bethesda & Epic would drop their happy masks for once & revive the "My shooter is better than your shooter" campaign.

It's likely not a mask at this point. It's in the structure. It's like a pro sports team. The athletes (the people who codes, does graphics, does music etc) go to different teams because that's the nature of the job to a large degree. The instances of 'I play this team, for life' is kind of rare, and probably getting rarer.

I assume that's something like Tom Brady of the Patriots.

Anyone know why the chat in infinity.moe wouldn't show up in firefox?

It is, and indeed it is becoming increasingly rare in sports, as well as other industries, I'd assume.

firefox is trying to protect you

I'm probably taking it too seriously, but it kind of sounds like love these days & what you may call it where you pass yourself around to different people like a cheap hooker.

Heh, don't take it too seriously then. I mean I know of an acquaintance who is in the industry. And he's worked in multiple studios and places. That's just how it is, unless you are the toppest of the top of the top that a studio wants to hire you for near life*, it's like being a mercenary, at least at that level.

The only one that can really say or do what you're describing, is maybe a sole or majority owner. Even CEOs can be shuffled around nowadays.

*eg: a top flight artist animator like Glen Keane for example iirc worked for disney until he retired\resigned, or the old school era of Disney and WB.

Probably a little. When it comes to work like that, few employees, athletes or otherwise, are actually good enough to be able to stick with one company, team, what have you for their entire career.

Unless you are the cream of the crop, one of the top 5% in what you do, you don't really have the freedom to stay put. The only way up is to find other opportunities, which 9 times out of 10 come from elsewhere.

Forgot to add, layoffs are a part of the industry as well, since a company and studio relies on projects, if they don't have a project, why would they keep coders artists musicians around? And it's not unheard of to go back and forth, whenever work or projects pick up. From what I'm seeing at least, it's the way the entertainment industry to a large extent is structured.

It's the way all industries work, hiring extras when they have lots of work and having a round of layoffs in the off-season.

That explains Shiggy being at Nintendo since 1977.

Pretty much. Though what mentioned about the exception for the top 5% cream of the crop is also true, at least from what I've seen.

I chuckled at this exchange. I'm still not very far in because I don't usually marathon a new game so I've been taking breaks to play other games or eat or stuff like that

The fucking audacity of this cocksucking faggot.

The salt never ends with them.

Now you know that life will change!

You know the rules, user. Post archives or fuck off.

I will say that Clive's VA sounds really, really unenthusiastic.

I saw it in the P5 thread, didn't have an archive.

We've posted about this the past three days

the OP of that thread has the archive archive.is/Z2sr3

Oy, GrapeGropers
they know

Do you guys follow all that Seth Rich stuff? That guy leaked secrets to wikileaks and got murdered. Media claims it was a robbery, but just look what his coworkers say about him.

archive.fo/yMO93
This Andrew Therriault‏ guy calls him a embarrassment and later he says this
analystinstitute.org/remembering-seth-rich/
what a huge fucking faggot.

Yes, I know, I just wanted to post that gif.

ACTUAL
ARRESTED
CHILDREN

Thats the article, not the tweet.

archive.is/3KyU4

why didn't it reply?

Guess it's time to #CloseTheGate

and just in case

This faggot is both late as hell and didn't get the memo that lost this round. I find it hilarious how triggered these fuckers get over "it can't be helped", They act like it's impossible for a normal person to say it. This pencilheaded fuck is a freelance localizer and a game journo that's all I need to know about this shitpiece

that they lost this round.

Playing around with a Viv card.

He and is pals are super pissed Daiz has been shilling him hard lately.

Thanks.

God FUCK these faggots, they already thanked the fans, they already had a goddamn poll showing how wrong they where but refuse to shut the fuck up.

I don't want his bullshit, I don't want memes, I don't want shit censored cause localizers think we're all children or its "too problematic", I am fully aware a perfect 1/1 localization isn't possible but RAGGH GREE THAT MEANS I LOVE YOU IN DRAGON IS NOT SOMETHING THE DEVELOPER NOT FUCKING INTENDED FUCK.

The underlying themes of Persona 5 are so fucked, everyone is horrible, irredeemable trash, I don't even want to think what these faggots would have done to it, people say Persona 4 feels like scooby and the gang, imagine what these faggots would have done. FUCK OFF MY GAMES ALREADY YOU CUNTS.

Oh yeah, that's great, you've got a fucking Wikipedia article over the phrase and how extensive its use is in Japan, and they're literally screaming "NO ONE IN JAPAN SAYS THAT!" It sees so much use that the Pokemon Sun/Moon Festival Plaza lets you use "it can't be helped" as a phrase. Are they going to say Game Freak and TPCi "don't know Japanese culture," as well?

Calm down, loser.

This will never stop being great

No.

This is the hill I choose to die on, fucking sick of these faggots.

Thats just going to be web addresses for deviantart,furaffinty and /pone/

Not this bullshit again…
archive.fo/2ZfQ9
archive.fo/vKziA
>Representation Problem

abbos are the biggest fucking whiners about rape of their culture when they are the fucking ones that sell shitty $2 boomerangs to tourist shops
ontop of them being all fucking drunk petrol huffing fucks its just pathetic

Oh I'm dying to here about Mr. Shitface's process for making games.

"Well you see the main thing is going massively overbudget, that's the key, the next is to miss all milestones and never go to a single meeting with the boss, then when shit hits the fan you blame said boss and rile up your fans who take your side, after that you start a bunch of kickstarters and never deliver on your promises"

"Oh and be sure to always namedrop 2 old games you had a hand in and ride those sons of bitches for all they're worth."

these fckers really are the "ME ME ME " generation
i am a fucking brown guy from Peru
and never had a problem playing with jumping italian men, weird colored japanese ninjas, robots, cyborgs, a fucking green kid, dragons, alien space girls with neon hair, etc
Games are toys, why the fuck do they need to be "my representation"?
Are this fucks really that self-absorbed?
"Wha Wha, this robot pilot is not a muslim woman whose mising half a finger and has asthma, i cant identify with it"

That Crystal Meth isn't going to pay for itself, cunt.

I'm puerto rican, the only puerto rican person I've ever seen in a game is in the division, and they're dead.

they cant afford meth, meth is a white mans drug

This one is a bit more subtle, I have to play around with it some more.
cheked
I prefer
Tho the artist claims she's ok now.

An attempt was made.

There are some in gta4, I think. A mission named after them at least
They put reggaeton in it too, the shittiest type of music. t. boricuan

Saved to my machine. I like the circle cutout motif.

She grows the best roses :^)

I want to smash erins nose in with a baseball bat owo

Is The_Donald locked out for anyone else?

It's plebbit, who gives a shit.

This is still your funniest line, ya abbo.

archive.fo/37SC1

its true though, like some artists wont even draw like cat ears and shit

Ya know what's funny?

The Pharah skin was designed with a lot of respect to their totems and cultures, its actually not just a costume but a very well designed thing, and of course its retarded SJWs crying.

if I am completely honest, they both look very autistic.

lel, shit is going down. I hope this will kill reddit, but I seriously doubt it.

Wow, way to open yourselves to a discrimination case, Reddit.

And what does that tell you, you petrol huffer. Anyway, did you get your twitter account unfucked yet or what. I was hoping you'd be our secret weapon for the ESA redpill delivery. You can be the Typhoid Mary of twatter, infecting people with redpills. Instead of just being a regular mary. :^)

It's still the early versions, rarely if ever does anyone hit a homerun in the first drafts. I'll see if I have any Scillian Braille on hand.

New cards.

this is the same tactic they used on KotakuInAction back in the day, they can't ban it without serious repercussions so they try to subvert it and tear it down piece by piece.

Nice layout. Though the black logo seems to be melting into the dark purple.

Combining what we have right now and what we don't have. Designfags are welcome to chip in.

Nope
but my new account is @DumbAssholeBox

archive.fo/KmEbh

Twitter isn't all bad I suppose. It's like GamerGate was the first time a mass group of people told them that they were full of shit, so they couldn't handle it and got incredibly butthurt

KiA and T_D are not allowed to talk about other subreddits while others are free to link to them.

Yeah you're correct, I have to do something with that. Either an invert on the black part or something. On that chart now, the bubble butt motif of Viv-Bush Owner, and Polina's card is my favorites so far.

I gotta read up on her bio, but that first one I kinda like, maybe the tasteful underline.

How in the fuck did you even get away with that name on twitter.

This whole situation is fucking hilarious.

We live in their heads rent-free. To them, we're collectively worse than Donald Trump, and actively conspired to get him in office. Damn, it feels good to be a boogeyman.

You'd think that alone would be fucked up enough to bring repercussions on Reddit corporate by itself. But I guess they need to escalate and forcibly remove people from moderation positions first.

What's worse is that this is the SECOND time they forced the mods out.
'Course it's a tiny bit more justified since the head mod of T_D was advocating for raiding the political board. Not trying to defend that liberal shithole, but still.

Any word on this net neutrality stuff going on?

Shit would be worse than SOPA if it happened.

It's such a blatant double-standard regardless. SRS can raid and ruin boards at their leisure, and the admins won't bat an eye. T_D does it, and suddenly, they've gone too far and need to be forcibly removed.

Kinda like how SJWs do horrible shit and advocating violence but the things they do online should not reflect on their work?

But if someone supports Trump they need to be removed and have their lives ruined?

Honestly I don't see how those cocksuckers stayed on plebbit for that long, but I guess it's too late now. They're all fucking off to voat.

I don't understand how these people can think the shit that comes out of their mouth makes sense. Odds are damn good she only got into Princeton because of AA, and sure she only got her job because AA again. How does she have any damn room to damn shit and bitch about how success is bad off the back of others. Well sweetheart, your success was mad off the backs of others that, odds are damn good, are better than you in every way, but they don't meet AA requirements. First generation US Citizen and this shit drives me nuts.Do to my job I have meet "educated" people that have this bitches way of thinking. But they can never back their shit up when I point out how Nogs can get into Tier 1 schools with bottom of the barrel scores, while everyone else has to pass the fucking standard qualifications, including hispanics, asians, hindus, whites, etc, but nogs.

Yeah, pretty much. Hell, they literally said that on that fucking cancerous Code of Conduct GitHub page after someone raised an issue basically saying "well hold on, why aren't you following these rules you're setting for others? Especially when you're a GitHub employee?"

there's been alot of shill threads on the board for "journalists" please come back gg I miss you

Rules for thee but not for me, do as I say, not do as I do.

Wanna do a wager, anons? How many cunt suckers will Liana Kerzner will have when her "series" gets launched? How long will it take before her true colors shines through?
Same old shit, different feminist.

Here, take some cards.

Funny as fuck that the MC of that train wrerk looks like an Armenian Jewes and not the model she was "modeled" after.

Can you make one for Yuri Bezmenov and Dr. Jordan B. Peterson?

Maybe yuri, since yuri is dead sexy, but Peterson is still alive, so personally I don't want to cause any confusion with that. Unless it's such an unmistakeable gag or joke card. Even then it still probably has to be watermarked THIS IS NOT THE REAL PETERSON CARD.

I gave it a shot

archive.is/BTp0I

Finally, she admitted it.

TFW the main character of a triple AAyyy game looks better and more interesting when done by porn artists. Vid related.
shadbase.com/autistic-ryder/

She showed her true colors plenty, she's about as 'neutral' as that fatfuck boogie. Actual neutrals don't constantly insert themselves into things and declare themselves the cherub of neutrality, they just go about their business and don't give a fuck either way unless it affects them right then and there. Which is at least honest.

If you really want to add that extra mile for authenticity and believability. Add crumple marks, and slight water damage (from all the crying).

Maybe do that to her reddit one. The one that lists her as part of KiA still.

Although, we didn't do it to Erin's, given this

Erin is over
Erin doesnt need to be your audience anymore

Good shot, mate. The arrows lead the eye into a circular movement. I'll update the chart next bread, mostly likely.

Super weird that she is basically ours now.

Why do we keep adopting characters everyone else abandons? Holla Forums's house is basically a home for runaway girls now.

Teagan is pretty much our daughter now since Holla Forums somewhat unironically likes UC.

We're on a renegade imageboard because our old one abandoned us because a bunch of abusive people tried to tell us what we can and can't enjoy in our spare time.

We're all runaways at our core.

Hmm, that''s a possibility. A possibility for more billying, but a possibility nonetheless.
The dyingalone.net card was cheerfully brutal. Maybe one of the viv's card can be crumpled and torn, then shown taped up together again. All by white korra. Wait what the fuck am I doing?! I got 2hubiz cards and the ESRB redpill to check and go over. This card business is fucking me up.

I'm just going to put this song on and pretend that white korra is schlicking herself to sleep over the heartbreak. But she gon be ok tho.

We're literally Diamond Dogs, except we do it 4free

Though I have my own personal reservations about taking anyone in all willy nilly just because they were abandoned for a variety of reasons

I'm still laughing that the game's creator had a meltdown because people were actually relating to Teagan more than the actual MC.

Forgot to add, it is an interesting layout, I kinda have an itch to play around with it.

Oh right we're outcasts.
We've been here so long I started to forget that this wasn't always home.

didn't the same thing happen with Willis and his christian girl character who was supposed to be the bad guy, but ended up being a totally normal nice person and he hated that people liked her?

business cards are a shill tactic to distract OC makers

Yeah, that happened with several of his characters, including a super-conservative dad. Why they think "unapologetic asshole" is a good archetype for a main character, I have no idea.

Ok ok, calmdown japanese garfield. I will get back to checking over the ESRB part of the redpill, so that part can finally be cleared and ready for release. So I can then get back to making 2hu and other fictional biz cards.

That's nice but I think this one would be more appropriate for her.

I hear the girl Teagan is based off came here and was pretty nice.

Go for it. I just wanted to contribute something. The 2Hu cardposting looked fun but I have zero idea about the characters, lore, etc. so I couldn't contribute on that front.

Keep going with the ESRB stuff. That shit is uber important

We have a /vr/?

Had, that's why he's drawn as a ghost here. Gone but not forgotten. Its for the best since spiting Holla Forums was a mistake that's not to be repeated here.

Aight thanks mang.
But cardposting! Ok fine. Currently checking over the archive link.

Oh and I promised another user some notes about design. This is not my notes, just a handy quick ref guide of Elements of Design, and Principles of Design. It has some similar stuff to the basic design notes pdf, just in a handy ref guide format.

I will post a few more notes later and maybe we can discuss it, gotta do some more check on the redpill for now.

Any Baker Ready

We need a comic of Holla Forums adopting Teagan

nope

Goodnight grabbagordos

Do you happen to have that greentext on why Teagan is better than Alto? I saw it once but forgot to save it. Didn't realize the significance it had for Holla Forums.

Meh, I can bake, I'll be up for a while anyway.
Firing up oven to bake ready at 700 or page 13
title: Xybots Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=88eafMuwOeI

Just the right one. Thanks mate!

archive.is/66zOt
these autism memes are getting out of hand

I don't know anything about this game but this cap saddens me.
Now I'm just angry.

This actually happened to one of Tor's dev, Jacob Applebaum, who resigned from Tor and went into seclusion following rape accusations out of nowhere, right after he voiced concerns about Tor being used by alphabet agencies in setting up honeypots.

Who the fuck is this supposed to appeal to?

When is this double thinking cunt leaving?

Commonly overlooked fact: Gilda is an avid Hillary supporter and is interested in socialism

Internet autists that enjoy unintentional hilarious jokes

I don't know how to react to this.
>on the other hand, never underestimate autists & their trains I should know… or it's likely gonna backfire with memes

She's not going away, until there are the likes of the ESA, DiGRA, members of the US Congress, UN, GDC and AAA Western game developers supporting her, she'll be a cancer, unless there's something we can do.

>New Alien movie explains the origins of the Xenomorphs as Michael Fassbender creating them

Fuck, my sides.

is there any conspiracy theory about autism?
would having a whole genberation of autist help specific power groups in some way?

I could've sworn Reddit was nothing but bernouts (heavily divided ones too, I might add)
That'd be a shame if its true.
I was more angry by how annoying it was, not by her being a hilary supporter, although that was to be expected. If the goal was to show how annoying Reddit was, it succeeded

I would welcome trainposting with open arms

isnt that the retarded commie cat but with a wig?

I got curio and also found this.

pastebin.com/HLHLMqwEus

Worth a read. It is a tragic story.

Yeah, because there aren't women who weren't drooling over male strippers, right user? Magic Mike wasn't a thing for that same exact reason.

Explain.

Its been removed

That's 100% Gilda.

That sounds like a tall order, although if we can find the supporting congressmen we could probably get them removed come time the elections. It's sad that gg slowed down there's still some much work left to do, and it doesn't help that normalfags are so apathetic either.

That entire exchange pretty much proves that she is well-aware that she's full of shit. You can't honestly think that people in peak physical condition aren't going to be sexualized.

there's the Hot Ryu thing as well

Webm it or stop fucking posting it.

Yeah, notice that she also ignores the fact that women sexualize shit just as hard. She just straight-up singles out "men," as if "men" are literally the only thing that matter.

Have another gem

Isn't it just feminism?

Ex-fucking-scuse me? How did she manage to say that shit with a straight face?

Sociopaths can lie through their teeth while keeping a straight face. It takes that kind of mindset to pull off such a trick.

Alright, alright. Now that my initial shock is over with, let's forget the implication that "female power fantasies don't exist." Did she just fucking say "women are too stupid to understand characters?"

So did I

user, it's been removed.

What?

Hmmm.

Well, fuck me. The link I have posted with two extra letters who had nothing to do with it.

Sorry.

pastebin.com/HLHLMqwE

Breaking the conditioning

And archived for good measure
archive.fo/HOfVm

Saw this on twitter, I don't think their article got many clicks if they had to push it this hard.

I know the creator was salty about it. Where are the screen caps to it?

Alright, in amongst all this, I'never found the name of this game. Are Teagan and Alto from "Uncommon Time"? Because that's the only game-related thing I could find by searching their names, and it looks like an RPGmaker game.

Remember when her bullshit got to the point where even game journos were openly asking "can we stop liking her now?"

I don't know. I have just learned about this game and I am having a lot of fun about everything that happened.

Confirmed. Search for a video of NUCLEAR TEAGAN.

Looks like it's going to get worse, she's going after violence next.

Oh, so she's dropping all pretense and admitting that, yes, she is the new Jack Thompson.

So basically the same drivel that Joesph Liberman, Jack Thompson, & Hillary Clinton spout out…
I'm sure the ESA won't have a problem saying "Video games don't make you violent" for the millionth time like they usually do while remaining dead silent on sexism.

And I was gonna save those…
Shit.

She road the "games are sexist cow" until it was a decomposed corpse now she's jumping ship. The real question is will western devs cuck out this time or not?

There has to come a point where the suits will just say "no," and they clearly have a history of saying that once people start targeting CoD and GTA.

If Ted Price & the companies who protested at Trump's "Ban" are any indication: They're forever pussies.

Holy fuck, the fucking whiplash on these retards.

What`s the problem with persona 5? XD

I know it's late in the thread, but ignore it. Don't reply to the >(1), it's good practice.

I seriously hope you guys don't have a girl fetish.

As an example of reddit's obvious bias and goon infestation, here's how the front page of "the front page of the internet" looks like when not logged in, compare to what is pushed when Trump supporters & sympathizers are logged in.

Tune in the second one sounds so familiar. Was it from LISA?

Either yoshi's woolie world or yoshi's island the newest one I think.

Yoshi's New Island on the 3DS.

I knew I recognized it from somewhere.

Checking who got to summon Satan, ignore this. >>12596666

Ok just finished some near final pass checking of the ESRB redpill. Archive links and links seems ok, unless I missed it there does not appear to be a typo.

One thing I did notice, on page 6 of the series, the "which do you trust more", the graphic shown on the ESRB side might be an older one. IIRC there was a never revised one, with the amount of stick figures on the ESRB side shown to be 3, not 5.

I will do another check a bit later on, but other than what I mentioned with the graphic on page6 oc, it seems ok, links are functional and no typos that I saw tonight.

Fucking typo.

Can I get an archive with that pic?

…And of course it's in a shill-infested thread. Good luck, Satan.

Done.

here ya go, archive.is/7JXRd although, the user has been banned from what i see.

Saving to my machine, thanks! I will edit this into the list, put both the ESA and ESRB list in next bread for absolute near final check again. But it looks very close to release ready at this point.

Also, did you grab these quick ref on design stuff.

Yes I did. I'm thinking of applying one of them to the cards.

>David turns Shaw into an ayylium womb factory
>Accidentally begins tleilaxu and is the origin of the Dune universe

I couldn't find out what Yukari's job is & considering her look & age, I decided to give her own card a signature.

I think there's a lot of unused potential with Yukari there

Aight. They're pretty good handy dandy quick reference guide imo. I can give out the elements and principle of visual arts next time, but really both of them are nearly identical. The only few difference is on the lement of design 'form' is not mentioned, but it is kinda there, but imo design is still really more concerned about 2d space of 2d picture plane.

But art, design, craft, those are still imo the 3 pillars of graphics\visual art or design and visual language.

There is definitely something very interesting going on with that Yukari card.

New thread?

Riiiight after this one.
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

trips for nonon

But were they banned for that? Or something unrelated?

Cheked.

chekt

Skip to 5:29