WHAT THE FUCK IS SONIC AND THE BLACK KNIGHT?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Has anyone heard of this bullshit? I havent seen anything about this until like yesterday. This or sonic and the secret rings. I figured it was bullshit but like, did some nigger ork change the worldspace to make it real?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_and_the_Black_Knight

IT'S REAL NIGGA. SONIC IS ALSO IN SMASH BROS/!!

Mmmm. I wanna fuck that

I want to fuck those dubs

To describe the idea, it's what happens when you take the Day stages of Unleashed, added the weapon gameplay from Shadow (Specifically the swords), improved both and made it good, and released it on the Wii (So, the occasional disconnect between controller and gameplay).

Overall, I'd recommend it, but, then again, what do I know. About a third of the shit I like is what normalfags are suppose to hate, another third is what Holla Forums is suppose to hate, and the remaining third is past off as "Just okay".

You're a fucking liar. This thing was barely better than Secret Rings.

Please elaborate.

IT'S ON NIGGAS

Wait what? It's been too long since I saw this shit, did they ever explain that?

Feel free to go back to cuckchan.
In fact, I insist you fucking faggots.

This is actually pretty underrated tbh.

It was all a dream.

It's a 6/10 Sonic game with a gimmicky but mostly harmless sword gimmick about Arthurian myth that gets kind of weird.

Oh my god it's like you're smart and actually like video games or something

lurk more newfag

Learn to type like a human being, OP. And don't use a fucking name, either. It's an anonymous imageboard.

I'm pretty sure I haven't played this game since at least 2012, but I remember Sonic's movement in it driving me nuts. I was really pissed off that even though the game had analogue support, Sonic still moved like he did in Secret Rings, moving forward, backwards and sidestepping, instead of having full analogue movement like in Unleashed. Game looked really good for the Wii, though.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Fuck off back to cuckchan

Sanic is getting a Battlemech?

dubs

Someone's a babby. Secret Rings got a fair amount of attention at the time because it was an early Wii game and people still had some enthusiasm for the system. Attention died down when the game wasn't all that good. Black Knight got a lot of shit for scraping the bottom of the barrel of ideas by giving Sonic a sword. Maybe it was judged a little harshly. People were still sore from Shadow.

If I had listened to those faggots on the N:A thread a while ago then I would have never played Drakengard. It isn'f perfect but it's quickly managing to become one of my favorite games.

Aw dude, you gave me the idea to make the SICKEST Gondola pops. Coated in chocolate, and given little fudge eyes and snouts.

Post pics when done

Then put it in a hot room, make a webm of it slowly melting, and add some melancholy music.