Touhou General

Play and discuss Touhou. HSFS is coming out in August.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Danmaku_Yuugi_Flowers
files.catbox.moe/nicsiy.ogg
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Minor_Characters#Mimi-Chan
hisouten.koumakan.jp/wiki/Remilia_Scarlet
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Phantasmagoria_of_Flower_View/Story/Sakuya's_Scenario#Sakuya_vs._Eiki_.28Episode_Final.29
reddit.com/user/tdogg8
archive.li/AiHiN
archive.is/WoUYx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hwats a twohoo?

It's what they inject to the deathrow inmates.

No.

Witch 2hu would u fug?

Also looking forward to this game.

Unzan

I don't really feel like playing a shmup right now. Is there some /tg/ touhou product? I'll probably just play 2hu songs on pump it up today anyway

I will propose touhou threads to be banned on sight along with waifu threads

back to /a/ with this cancer

No secondaries allowed.

Here's one: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Danmaku_Yuugi_Flowers

Daily reminder that anti-Japan is anti-chan.

Andamiro somehow got the rights for the Bad Apple video, but they didn't got the rights to put a battle between Byakuren and Reimu on Four Seasons of Loneliness.
I hope they get Necrofantasia by Demetori into the game somehow.
ITG2 R21 is still the best dance game ever created.

Reminder that Touhou is a cute and fun universe to be enjoyed through pictures, books, fan-games and not exclusively the shitty shoot em ups like autistic spergy Primaries would have you believe.
Secondary master race

Thats just cold. Those fighting games are totally official.

where muh 2hoteps at

the bug

this is bait

Any tips how I can beat Meiling in EoSD? Her first spellcard always fucks me up.

Ran, Clownpiece, Yukari, Flandre or Cirno in that order

cultist chan you are not subtle, hello

Which difficulty are you playing?

Normal

Not sure whether you're referring to the midstage one or the first one in the final battle.

The midstage one is tighter and harder to read for a newer player, move as little as possible and focus mostly on the next 2 waves of bullet, the boss is static so stay near the middle.

The first one of the final fight you might have an easier time by not being totally at the bottom, after that it's a series of tunnel where every second one will flatten so you also have the option of cutting through instead of dodging laterally only.

you can always try with the hitbox patch on for a while

Anyony play eratohoK?

Anyone hating on these SHUMPs is just too much of a faggot to handle them even on easy mode. Anyone against Chinese cartoons is a shill or D&C faggot. Don't listen to them, play 2hu and post anime.

This my best score with Aya on Hard. It's incomplete, but the autumn power can be easily exploited by more experienced players.
I dunno how to extract this on Windows, open it on the 7z manager, maybe.

I'll beat your score when I get home. You should put this on the replay archive. 7z comes with a CLI version on Windows.

ETARNITY IS CUTE

Hate to ask, but does anyone know what song this is? The only thing I have to go on is the acronym FTtH and that it has to be from 2hu.

files.catbox.moe/nicsiy.ogg

sorry i got nothin

Sailor of Time. Chiyuri's theme.

So who's the best newhu? Nemuno has a pretty nice design and is actually has a pronounced bust (for ZUN art anyway), but Aunn might be the cutest wan out of the cast… She also has better spell cards than Nemuno, even if her last one could be seen as a Parsee knockoff.
Stinky butterfly's okay, but I hope those implications that she might show up as a late-game/extra mid-boss or something are true.

This replay is not worth the archive. Too many deaths.

ZUN's going all out with the symbolism for cycles.

i'm expecting either an ouroboros or a huang long (representing the change of seasons) to show up, or something related to them.

ZUN never gives hints in the demo, he likes to mislead people.

Wow, what an interesting idea. It's almost as if the game is about changing seasons and the biogeochemical cycle

Is the rule about "the first 3 bosses are always unrelated to the actual storyline" fueled by this?

It's stupid but I think it might be.

Only secondary dorks can't into the games proper.
Just, like, play game.

Get gud nigger.

I want to see Etarnity developing a rivalry with Yuyuko based on the voracious appetite she develops while in caterpillar mode.

Etarnity is just a butterfly fairy in heat.
Nemuno is just a homeless hag and the protagonist met her by accident.
Aunn is just a cuck for Reimu and ends being beaten by her.

Why can't we have a game without bombs for once?

EraTW is better

I got the replay but I can't get it to play properly.

What's the point when the player can choose not to bomb?

The game is designed around and balanced for using bombs.

Get good

I actually have only played the games, never have I touched any of the manga or other fanmade material.
Is it worth getting into?

Fuck off. STGs are about dodging bullets, not hitting a button because you failed to. It's a shitty, frustrating mechanic.

Its designed around dodging bullets. Why are you shooting at all? Every card is clearable with pacifism gitgud

Bombs are always optional in survival play. Scoring is different. Scoring with bombs is often more challenging that surviving without.

Stages are even worse to pacify.

Bump.

Fairy column.

what is that from?

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Minor_Characters#Mimi-Chan

How does one into soku? Took me a full year to understand how to play, but maining remilia has fucked up my understanding of movement, and now I can't play other 2hus. I actually don't understand how to do blockstrings in this game. No matter what I try, all my shit gets blocked and I get my shit pushed in by a marisa.

I just want to learn how to play reimu

I'm actually kinda upset one of marisa super in soku isn't mimi-chan just fucking nuking the entire field.
I'm also upset genji isn't in it, but oh well

Come to our IRC channel. #2hu8ch on Rizon. There's a Marisa main that would be happy to train with you. We also have an Alice and Patchy.
It's sad to see minor characters neglected.

Consider playing a character with perfect-flight and regular/slow movement to get a good idea on what you should be doing like Yuyuko, Patchy or Iku. Remilia requires a fundamental understanding of movement limitations and techniques before you can truly utilize her teleportation-dashes to their full potential.

Blockstrings depend on whenever your enemy can get away from a corner-melee gaunlet or not, you also must understand which of your moves do high spirit damage and which combo strings end up guard breaking the opponent. Alternatively wrong-moving into undodgeable melee and trowing off the opponent into thinking he can dash through is a great strategy, think something along the lines of Melee > Light Bullet >/cancel combo into restarting Melee(instead of continuing the combo into a standard of Heavy Bullet or Skill). Depends heavily on the character played and what their standard BNB combo is and how much the enemy expects you to act, try to be unpredictable when doing this.

If it's delayed, it's better too, despite what you may believe. Nobody expects a delayed melee attack to hit them, just don't expect it to hit if they have faster melee than you at certain ranges, specially not a marisa at super close CQC what with her bullshit instant poke neutral melee combo that ends with you eating a Master Spark.

Tl:dr: read the strategy section of hisouten.koumakan.jp/wiki/Remilia_Scarlet

stupid damn youkai

Youkai are great. Humans and Youkai should be friends.

Soku is one giant game of Rock-Paper-Scissors when it comes to blockstrings. Melee beats dashing and evens with blocking. Bullets beat blocking and lose to dashing. Normally the attacking player has the advantage over the blocking player because melee doesn't offer a reliable lose condition as long as they don't know when you're gonna show an opening and a blocking player is stuck in blockstun, however if you're gonna repeat the same blockstring over and over you will get countered. You could try to call that counter, they could try to call your counter to their counter and that's mindgames for you.

Blockstrings, in summary, are the tools that you use to play rock-paper-scissors in this game. Normally the order goes like this for most characters - melee->light bullets->heavy bullets, but as a poster above noted, you can cancel some bullet moves into melee with delays.

So basically, an attacking player wants to land as many bullet hits on his opponent to lower his stamina and maybe guardbreak and combo off if he's low and does not BE in time while trying to catch the defending player's attempts to punish his bullet moves by dashing through it. The defending player has to focus on his attacker's blockstrings in order to find an opening to get out of this situation and hopefully get some hits in. All this time, as long as you have initiative, you have the upper hand since your opponent is trying to read you and he's stuck in blockstun, meaning you don't get dealt damage as long as you keep up the pressure and guess the times where they'll try to hit you out of your blockstrings.

Oh man, I wish there were Japanese arcades where I live. Sound Voltex 4 was pretty fucking sick with all the 2hu arranges and Vocaloid shit.

I've heard the official manga is good, although I've only read Silent Sinner and Inaba of the Moon, Inaba of the Earth.

So the only shmup I ever played is Crimzon Clover (started playing it two days ago), where the fuck do I start with Touhou, Just from release order or what?

It doesn't matter. You don't need to play in order.

Easy.

The only thing you need to know is don't start with UFO

There's nothing wrong with starting with UFO. It might be your favorite game.

I want to be a species traitor and sell out humanity to the youkai hordes

Is this the chen thread?

You've come to the right place.

Secondaries did nothing wrong.

And hang yourself for being this fucking autistic.

Sakuya isn't human and consequently can not sell out to the Youkai hordes.

Sakuya is a Lunarian, which explains her time-stopping ability and Remilia's idea to build a rocket to the moon when she normally should have no idea that there is anyone or anything up that cold, dead rock

Sakata a cute.

You have not even begun to edge, you're as sharp as a dull butter knife.

I didn't even finish the second paragraph and I want to puke my guts out. Is this what tertiaries are like?

Also, if anyone wants to play Soku, please reply.

You take that back.

It's not just a theory
IT'S A GAME THEORY

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Phantasmagoria_of_Flower_View/Story/Sakuya's_Scenario#Sakuya_vs._Eiki_.28Episode_Final.29
>Yes, you're too cold to other humans.
I'd expect the Yama to be able to tell who someone is. Sakuya is human, but she's an awful one.

Are you sure it says that?
そう、貴方は少し人間に冷たすぎる。
そう(so)、貴方(you)は(are)少し(a little)人間(human beings)に(towards)冷たすぎる(too cold)。
You are a little too cold to humans.

I don't see how this sentence can imply "other". In fact, it would imply that Sakuya is not human.

"You're too cold to humans" meaning Sakuya is cold towards regular humans (i.e. natives and villagers), but doesn't mind and is friendly towards youkai.

I'm more concerned on how you got "SHE'S AN AYYLMAO" from that.

Sakuya is cold to humans because she's supposed to be a serial killer or murdereous maniac of some sort. This is why she is still human despite living in the SDM, she's not technically inhuman but she acts like it and has the powers/skill to stand up in par with the rest of the horrors within that household, so she gets a free pass and does not get corrupted into darkness or evil– because she already is to some extent in her current frame. Or at least that's how i see her, given that she does cook humans into desserts to feed Flandre and serves real blood as wine to Remilia in canon.

Her obsession over serving Remilia is something entirely unrelated to this though. I have no idea why someone like that would turn into a Maid, even less be completely subservient to a supposed figure of authority.
I think ZUN deliberately makes her an enigma just to spice up her character. Someone you can't really understand or put into a certain category that only shows a fraction of their true self is infinitely more interesting to read or fantasize about than some sort of invincible mary sue like the moon bitches are, regardless of time stop powers.

Mokou
she's hot

Do you still have a long-time buddy? Aside from Holla Forums?

I have long time Touhou friends but they don't play anymore.

Why does ZUN bully her?

I have one life long bro who still plays fightans with me for fun but he stopped being gud many years ago, then again i shouldn't be taking vidya too seriously at 33, but here we are

Swords > knives

nazrin is a general

Someone please post the full video.
I can't recall the maker's name but their oddness leaves a mark.

Never mind, found it.

I did a thing.

Mah boi

ZUN like to abandon old characters even if they are awesome. The next messiah will never abandon old characters.

I love that image. Had it as a wallpaper for the longest time. It's just so peaceful and beautiful.

I agree with you user, but i prefer my desktop images being higher res than that.
also posting best fairy

Could anyone but burger fairy drown you in sweet madness™?

But burger fairy drowns everyone in madness, Shes a slut among fairies
Best fairy on the other hand is pure

you disgust me
Also do you think fairies should be lolis or just small girls?
I prefer small girls because that explains why daiyousei has tits
Honestly i reckon clownpiece should also have tits being merican
lolis on the other hand can never have tits without looking out of place they also can't have a good ass

I don't know shit about these fucking games, but someone redid the Nomico version of Bad Apple!! in the original soundfont for it's anniversary. Sounds pretty fucking good.

can't deny that

Thick and meaty

uh, no thanks user

Futa is degener-
Those are some nice dicks.

looks like trap to me, the dicks have balls.

Gensokyo is pretty much a version of hell that stands as a paradise. Almost everything there wants you dead in a horrifying way, and can do just that given the opportunity.There is little holding all that "evil", most likely predators, inside that bubble.And the worst part, they look like something most humans would not only not fear, but would also get close to. ZUN is probably one of the smartest assholes in the world: He manage to create a universe that is as disturbing as something like the Lovecraftian mythos, and made it look cute while he was making his beer. That's a great feat

its not like the only things that end up there are evil, its anything mysterious or magical. its more of a retirement community for the supernatural.

That's why, Führer, I used "evil". It's not that they are bent to destroy humanity, or cause pain, but that's what they do. You let two or three of those girl like supernatural beings out, and the human world would be gone in days. Many of them do feed on humans. That's their nature, for better or worse.
Humans in general would be too small for those beings.

they might not have that option. they came to gensokyo because they were dwindling away in the outside world, the outside world did not suit them. maybe by now such youkai have recovered enough strength to demand attention, but if their purpose is to sow fear and death, they would have to compete with.. humans! good luck with that.

above all, their sustenance seems to be fulfillment of purpose, fortunately for the most part the remaining youkais purpose is just to have a reputation. much like some residents at retirement homes, they have to constantly convince themselves and others theyve "still got it". most of them dont have to kill or eat people, but it certainly helps that there are people out there who believe that theres some terrifying and powerful monster thats gonna kill the shit out of them and have them for dindin if theyre in the wrong place at the wrong time. rumia is reputed to eat people, but even she doesnt actually do it. shes just not that hungry. eating people apparently doesnt define her, but she does have the reputation for doing so. with how care free everyone in gensokyo seems to be, i imagine that unless part of their purpose actually revolves around consuming humans like a vampire, that most of them would take any opportunity to get drunk rather than actually finding a human to eat.
at least thats what i gather from the personalities seen in the games. they can afford to be pretty carefree when their continued existence is assured.

cirno has a reputation for bragging about being the strongest, and since then its been agreed that she is at the very least the strongest fairy, along comes clownpiece to challenge that and now cirno is a main character alongside the invincible reimu and marisa if for but a game.
she decided what her purpose is to be and is fulfilling it with flying colored skins. perhaps this wont be happening again for a while like with rumia, but with this upcoming game it reaffirms what cirno is.

in the end its all a balanced grand ceremony and theyre usually happy with that. the battles are part of it, and are themselves mostly ceremonial to preserve a balanace. to some youkai, getting defeated is part of the ceremony too. didnt reimu write a law that said the purpose of yokai is to start trouble and get defeated? every youkai living in gensokyo has either accepted that, or otherwise not disturbed this. the ones that go overboard and challenge the balance are dealt with, even by other youkai. impossible spellcard is an instance of that.

and so, touhou games are basically food rations. i guess its as much a biodome as it is a retirement home.

These are good points. Gensokyo as a retirement place for magical beings that don't seem to fit the human world anymore.But we also have humans that now know about the place and do want to make contact, and, well, I don't think the youkais there would be that much chocked if and outsider was eaten, or gravely hurt. Even if they are carefree, humans still would work a bit like cattle. You don't care about cows whether you will ear them or not. You might be a bit surprised to know that your neighbor killed a goat in his home and eat it, but, unless it's spilled trouble to your house, you would not really care, since it's their nature.
I mean, they live longer than humans, some get sustenance from humans, both though feeding or by being worshiped.
If the barrier fell, I would see them fighting against each other for control over the human world, because it would be really easy to do so for some of them. Their old nature could reappear, because, really, it's still there.
You know, I think this is really one of the strongest points of this series: how easy it can float from a comedy to horror. I mean, the more you see the abilities they have, and you think that the barrier preventing them from crossing don't even really work, since they already have ways to cross it, and you imagine what could happen if they decided to do it, it makes the tales even more compelling. ZUN keeping Gensokyo on Earth was a really good decision, story-wise.

Who is your favorite touhou and why do you hate kikes?

My favorite touhou is Lily White because in a world of monsters she is a gentle joyful symbol of happiness and I hate kikes because historical education in Germany is 80% "YOU'RE LITERALLY RESPONSIBL AND GUILTY FOR THE HOLOCAUST AND THE SIX TRILLION" and 20% the entire crap that didn't happen during the approx. 14 years of the Third Reich. It does get on your nerves.

Almost everything I've read about the setting suggests that youkai don't actually eat humans. Maybe they did a long time ago, but that's it.

It's written by some faggot who made an hours long fan video in the 2hu equivalent of Bitstrips to tell other faggots that they wrote their shitty self inserts wrong. Of course it's made by a tertiary.
He also invented some retarded form of RP where he streams Undertale and let's other users voice the characters their own way. It's as cringy as it sounds.

My favorite Touhou still remains Reisen and Youmu.

Can't beat guns and swords.

Yuuka because flowers and sex.
Because I feel for the Holla Forums meme and they run all the banks and media

And Reimu proves she isn't a massive asshole like all the secondary memes spout.

honestly, stormniggers bother me as much as kikes these days. i dont have many kikes coming on to Holla Forums to spread propaganda and derail video game threads.

That's how I know you're a kike

All of them, user. All of them.

Even Genji and Rinnosuke user?

Then you are a filthy secondary when it is explicitly stated that they eat people. They aren't allowed to eat the residents of the human village, but gaphag gaps in depressed and emotionally empty people in to feed the hordes running around. In the old Gensou BBS someone asked a question about China's comment on eating Reimu in EOSD and Zun responded in the affirmative that she would have eaten Reimu had she been capable of it. Take your secondary tea party and flower viewing only shit and get the fuck out of here.

Why is it so hard for you tists to understand that you can be a blood thirsty flesh eating monster and still have enough manners and self respect to be able to carry yourself in a dignified manner and have elegant and graceful partiesinvolving lots of booze and people making asses of themselves. In fact in Yuuka's case it is noted that because she is so old and so powerful she considers overt acts of violence in front of people to be beneath her dignity. Which is not to say the the USC is incapable of rendering a person into a bloody pulp and using them to fertilize her fields, rather she would prefer to do so quietly so as to maintain decorum.

Suck my uncut cock, kike.

Hell she doesn't come across as a massive asshole in the Sangetsusei series despite having –three– four obnoxious assholes going out of their way to fuck with her all the time. I would still totally fuck the shit out of Sunny Milk. That said her dialog in the games can come across as her smugly enjoying the schadenfreude of foiling her opponent's intentions and leaving them to wallow in their own impotence which can be construed as fairly asshole-ish if one ignores the fact that 99% of the time incidents are the result of someone being bored, self centered, or (in the case of Sagume) clearly suffering from assburgers and fucking things up for everyone else.

I've never heard of this actually happening, and there's more evidence against it than for it. I've also never seen it reflected in any secondary works.

You are a pathetic subhuman sack of shit. The single thing you've ever managed to accomplish in your miserable shitty life is play Touhou, and now you're acting like that makes you special.

For secondary work look at Zounose. He is one of the few that takes the view that a significant number of non-humans in Gensokyo are man eaters. And of course you have never heard anything about that actually happening because you don't actually know anything about Touhou other than memeshit. And there is no evidence that Youkai don't eat people. There is however a not insignificant amount of cannon material stating that they explicitly do eat people including Perfect Memento in Strict Sense which, despite it's unreliable narrator, is a fucking guide written for the sake of the humans to survive encounters with Youkai.

>He will never spend the rest of his lifeuntil someone kills him raping the shit out of every Goddess, Youkai, Celestial, Fairy, Shikaisen, Hermit, or whatever he can find between epic bouts of drinking

Nice projection, fuckface.

I have seen no evidence that they do.

He misrepresents what people said.

Nice projection again, subhuman.

Projecting once again.

Projection.

Then neither does yours, so what the fuck are you doing here?

you call him a memelord, but youre arguing with memes in the first place. that "guide" book even has meme in the name.

That's a lot of posts at one time.

user please, when official sources say they do they do. Don't try to wiggle out of it simply saying that just because it hasn't happened in front of your eyes they don't do it.

kek
You still haven't stated anything other than opinion backed up by literally nothing. Examples have been provided as to Youkai eating peoples. You complain about people playing games. You have opinion, I present facts. Your failure to play the games is demonstrable through your own comments. You are still here crying at getting called out. I state only facts, such as the fact your mother sucks nigger cock.

Well that is a sort of meta argument. The number of Akyuu's descriptions in PMSS could be construed as memes, since she is relying upon information brought to her by others which, in some cases, is grossly in acurate folklore, rumors, and superstitions. A casual reader in Gensokyo without the perspective we have would be incapable of differentiating between the rumors and facts presented in the Gensokyo Chronicles the ninth generation is writing. However when you factor in the various accounts of Gensokyo from Aya's AFEU and BAJR, the discussions in Symposium, and the comments Zun made on Gensou BBS you are capable of perceiving a broad picture of the actual state of affairs in Gensokyo.

I've read the supplemental material and the wiki, no evidence that youkai eat people. You're just an edgelord.

You are a fucking shameless liar. As expected of a subhuman.

Your life is such a massive failure that the only single you have ever accomplished is play Touhou.

You are still lying.

You are now admitting that you have stated no facts, i.e. you are admitting that you are wrong and I am right.

What else do you need to accomplish?

I bet you're the sort of guy who thinks the Official Touhou Manga aren't Canon.

I bet I'm the sort of guy who has found no evidence that youkai eat people. As I already stated several times.

God-tier taste there.

Sure you're in the right place? Consider leaving, your shitposts reek of faggotry.

Tryhard newfag meme.

Copypasta can't be "recognized," it can only be known, and like most people I don't have encyclopedic knowledge of all copypasta ever made. So I don't know what supposed copypasta you are talking about.

What buzzwords?

Being this much of a fucking liar.

Projection.

You're embarrassing yourself.

No, you are embarrasing yourself.

Read the entire sentence you dumbfuck.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You're the only newfag here. Leave.

Still crying like a bitch nigger casual, only now you are trying to stiffle your rage that your secret shame has been exposed and Holla Forums now knows your mother suck nigger cocks. Nice reddit spacing btw

Q.「魔理沙」は何で今回の事件に関わったんでしょうか?
A.魔理沙はそういう人です(^^; 何も考えず楽しそうな方向に進んで行くんですが、
露骨に楽しそうに見せません。
基本的に多くの事件は、霊夢が被害癖があるのでいつも被害に遭い、それに魔理沙が
顔を出す、というパターンで始まります(^^;
ちなみに、美鈴は人間ではありません。巫女さんを食べようとしています。
というわけで、今回人間は3人だけです。
but she doesn't make it look too obvious.
t. Zun

Evidently Zun's own words are not enough for a filthy casual to deny their head cannon.

Thanks. Working on redrawing Dragon Slayer right now since there is so much heavy sound effects/background writing that it breaks immersion. I will upload it once I am done which will probably be in a week or two owing to work being particularly hectic atm.

oh like aya is any better. as for zun he may be in the same boat. meilings willingness to eat reimu is just the boastful nonsense she told him. he doesnt actually write touhou, he listens to touhou and relays what it says. a spiritual medium. heck, the queen of exaggeration might be the one giving him the stories, thats his waifu anyways.

At no fucking point did I say or imply that I have absolutely no knowledge of copypasta, dumbfuck.

Yeah, I have no idea what "HE" copypasta is supposed to be. But I have been on imageboards for many many years. I just don't have perfect knowledge of copypasta, just like nobody else does. That doesn't make me a newfag. Are you seriously still arguing about this shit, you fucking retard?

Still lying like a fucking subhuman.

You are AGAIN acknowledging that you are wrong and I am right. Why are you still even here?

Nice tryhard newfag meme (that you don't even understand).

The Touhou fandom is absolute fucking cancer. Bottom-of-the-barrel losers whose entire claim to fame is that they have played Touhou. That's literally it. That's the entirety of what they have ever accomplished with their lives. And nobody will ever hear the end of it. I don't believe I have ever seen this kind of behavior anywhere else.

So do you think we can whip his tard rage up into
?

im not any more convinced that shed actually do it. you could say reimu is out to kill youkai, but she doesnt actually kill them.

You forgot to spoiler
You would happen to have the image of that thread? I don't seem to have it.

You're new here.

What did you say to me, you little scrub? I'll have you know that I graduated top of my class at IRC academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Japanese scoreboards, and I have over 300 confirmed world records. I am trained in Gorilla Typhoon and I'm the top superplayer in the entire Touhou community. You are nothing to me but another secondary. I will wipe your score out with precision the likes of which has never been seen in Gensokyo, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, baka. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Youkai across Gensokyo and your score is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, scrub. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your score. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and beat your score with over 700 routes, and that's just without bombing. Not only am I extensively trained in NMNB gameplay, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Touhou community's dat file and memory edits and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable score off the face of the scoreboard, you little scrub. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn tertiary. I will shit graze all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, scrub.

No, you are.

Nice.

Randomly quoting someone's posts is not an argument.

Yes, randomly. Not an argument. Do you understand?

It's only a matter of pulsing the right notes.

Why haven't you left already? Consider following image related, it's good advice.

does anyone have this gif but when shes shaking her titties around with the double tongue her tail isnt missing?

In his response Zun didn't say
Nothing about any of his Gensou BBS response hinted at anything like channeling. He simply states facts to try and clarify the change in tone that came with the beginning of the Windows era.

Fuck spoilers. Sooks' fantastically delicious flat chest should fly freely. You wouldn't fence off the oceans just because niggers can't swim and get offended by bodies of water. If mark doesn't like he it can suck my cock after I evade my ban.

And no, I didn't save it despite how fucking funny Sake's(I assume it was him) 'tis fit was.

Consider this: A pack of wild Touhous.
Elegant, flying Youkais nearing your human home. Trampling your human lawn. Having a tea party with your human daughter.
And you can't do shit since they're youkais. Reimu grabs your wife and fucks her with her miko stick.
The Touhous finally dominate your household. They watch graceful spellcard fights in the sky and you are forced to be their sex slave.
Such is the downfall of Human.

Webm with the song should be on Danbooru. If I recall it is above file limits so I won't bother hunting it down to repost. You could probably also find it on jewtube.

I have no idea what you are referring to, and since you have refused to elaborate I can only assume there is no copypasta and you are just making shit up.

But you are newfags, whereas I am not.

Still failing to state what those alleged buzzwords are.

Still being a newfag and not even understanding what the meme is.

What about it?

STILL BEING A FUCKING LIAR. You are BLATANTLY lying about what I said. Fucking scum.

Why haven't you?

As expected of the cancerous Touhou fandom.

Yes, you fucking retard. That's what I said.

randomly

YES. RANDOMLY. YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

You know, if you backpedal now and leave the thread peacefully you won't be laughed at as much.

I am right, you are wrong. So you are the one who should leave.

randomly
r
a
n
d
o
m
l
y

Pride is a Sin user.
Randomly

If you had a fucking point you would have already made it, but you don't. You RANDOMLY quoted my posts, and that's it. Fucking retard.

He keeps damage controlling.

Damage control.

He keeps being a newfag who doesn't even understand the meme he's so desperately spamming.

What about it, retard?

That's what I fucking said, retard. What about it?

Damage control.

well yeah, and theres always this isolated phase, i was just hoping there was a full dance with the fixed tail.

Y'know what, sure. Go to Gensokyo and see how long you last. It'll be a humbling experience for you if you survive.

>randomly

Damage control.

It's not a real place you fucking lunatic.

Because every single relevant person in the thread has confirmed it.

Damage control.

ZOUNOSE
O
U
N
O
S
E
You read Roasted Misfortune yet? It's another awooo~ story.

Isn't it interesting now that I posted Zun's own words that the user whose mother fucks niggers has stopped trying to argue that Youkai don't eat people. Instead it seems she is trying to salvage what non-existent pride she has left by crying until people stop making fun of her.

That is not an officially recognized kopipe. I am sorry user I am going to have to ask you to turn in your badge and danmaku.

i kinda hope this guy is just baiting, christ.

Do you have tourettes there buddy?

user, stop. I can't take much more of this level of pathetic.

first user tells me that zun is not a medium for touhou, and now this?
you guys think youre baiting eachother but really im the one getting assblasted. how did this happen

That's what I said, fucking idiot.

Literally all of your damage control is damage control.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever why I would be.

It's not my fault that you're retarded.

He keeps on fucking CONSTANTLY REPEATING THIS FUCKING SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN despite being told several times now that he has no idea what it even means.

THAT IS WHAT I SAID, AND I SAID IT BECAUSE IT'S A FACTUALLY ACCURATE AND IRREFUTABLE STATEMENT.

It is damage control.

At no point did I say or in any way imply that I'm female.

Is ZUN just trying to appeal to foot fetishists now?

He appears sincere in all his attempts, no hint of subtlety or smugness on his wording or actions. Not even a single
It's a live one.

I hope this is bait, user.
damage control

Could have fooled me the way you keep crying like a bitch.

Touhou feet are great.

I am not baiting or retarded. I am right, you are wrong. I am intelligent, you are retarded.

Now you are just fucking mindlessly repeating what I said, like a fucking ten year old.

Fucking liar.

No seriously Gensokyo's great we have a Band perfectly suited for you.

Why are you so assmad, again?

Use a search engine if you can't figure out basic lingo.

Yet another reason why waggy saggy is the worst hu to 2

Go fuck yourself.

STILL REPEATING THIS FUCKING SHIT DESPITE NOT FUCKING UNDERSTANDING WHAT REDDITSPACING EVEN FUCKING IS. YOU FUCKING COLOSSAL RETARD.

YES, IT WAS RANDOM AND YOU ARE DAMGE CONTROLLING. FUCKING MORON.

THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT I JUST FUCKING SAID, YOU GODDAMN SUBHUMAN PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

Once I'm done getting cut this summer I'm definitely going to put together either a Rumia from that cosplay or a cho Marisa cosplay.

*Maybe mystia because she's the cutest**

Dunning-Kruger is a hell of a drug.

YES, I SAID THAT. I KNOW I FUCKING SAID. I'M THE ONE WHO SAID IT. WHY ARE YOU FUCKING GREENTEXTING IT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT ACCOMPLISHES YOU FUCKING IDIOT?

because he made a statement based on tetriary knowledge, got blown the fuck out, and instead of gracefully backing away double down on the unwarranted self importance. I am waiting for the moment when he realizes just how badly he humiliated himself and decides to try and handwave it away with a

whoa user, stop damage controlling

Boy, you sure are getting mad at shitposts on a manchurian tapestry bullet game forum. Shouldn't you calm down a bit from all that
and
shitposting?

THIS IS A COMPLETE FUCKING LIE.

YOU ARE THE ONES HUMILIATING YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING LIAR.

YOU ARE A FUCKING TEN YEAR OLD JUST MINDLESSLY IMITATING ME.

THAT
IS
WHAT
I
FUCKING
SAID
YOU
FUCKING
IDIOT

I don't think I've read that one, unless you mean Canni-can.
I haven't checked up on his doujins lately and I read them on sad panda because I forgot that other site that hosts doujins.
ICARUS is a favorite of mine.

When are you going to stop and admit you're an assblasted newfag?

dang it i wanna laugh at the retard too

IS THIS YOUR FIRST FUCKING DAY ON THE INTERNET YOU FUCKING CHILD?

BECAUSE IT FUCKING WAS.

BECAUSE IT FUCKING IS.

Before you hurt yourself, seriously.

YOU ARE THE ASSBLASTED NEWFAG YOU FUCKING PROJECTING PIECE OF SHIT.

STILL REPEATING THIS FUCKING GODDAMN DRIVEL WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING WHAT THE REDDITSPACING MEME EVEN FUCKING IS.

YOU GET OUT, FUCKING RETARD.

This is the most random bout of rage I've seen. You should control it before you damage yourself.

What do you think it means? Have you looked at your posts?

YOU ARE A FUCKING CHILD.

HAVE YOU LOOKED AT WHAT IT FUCKING MEANS YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN?

Dude why not go full MANnosuke if you can pull off the body for it. If you are retarded enough to go to a con or something it will be practically obligatory for every shitty female Touhou cosplay to come crawl up on you for a pic and you are guaranteed some weeb skank poon.

It is a factual assertation that Youkai eat people verified by Zun's own words. Ergo your mother fucks niggers.

No Roasted Misfortune got uploaded like 20 days ago. Some nameless fairies should have a basic translation up.

Also

You mad.

Rinnosuke is a clean-shaved prettyboy. I'm not shaving off my gorgeous two-foot beard for a cosplay.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING CHILD.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SHOW THAT AND YOU HAVE ADMITTED THAT THERE ISN'T. FUCKING RETARD.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FUCKING PATHETIC. FUCKING DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

THAT IS WHAT I FUCKING SAID. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING RETARDS?

What's going on in this thread anons…
Jesus

YOU ARE SHIFTING BLAME. I DID NOT START THIS. FUCK OFF.

There's no need for such a childish freakout, user.

I don't think you've ever played 2ho with this temper and short patience.
Curious, what's your favorite touhou?

Just found it on Danbooru. I'll read it later.

YOU ARE AGAIN PROVING WHAT A FUCKING CHILD YOU ARE. FUCKING MORON.

I DON'T THINK YOUR LIFE STOPS BEING A MISERABLE FUCKING FAILURE JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE PLAYED A COMPUTER GAME, FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

THAT
IS
WHAT
I
FUCKING
SAID

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? FUCKING CUNT SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT.

I just came here to post some Touhou Jazz and I see some extreme autism.

Well you know It not like Rumia or Muscle Marisa have beards usually.

Also you absolutely did considering your first response was into mine and you are already have well over twice my post count of nothing but damage control and reddit spacing.

I just opened the thread again in a new tab and only have a two post difference.

BY YOUR OWN FUCKING ADMISSION THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.

I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT YOU FUCKING LIAR.

COMPLETELY FUCKING IRRELEVANT.

YOU ARE A FUCKING CHILD AND A FUCKING RETARD.

FUCKING LIAR.

What the hell happened here?!

Excuse the undermeme post, but it's probably the only time I can use it.

THAT
IS
WHAT
I
FUCKING
SAID

YOU ARE FUCKING MENTALLY ILL.

FUCK OFF.

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

YOU ARE CONVINIENTLY IGNORING THE FACT THAT BY YOUR OWN FUCKING ADMISSION YOU ARE WRONG.

Autism.

Randomly.

What the fuck, is a hotpocket in this thread? Don't you fuckers delete this meme.

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

THE FACT THAT YOU ARE FUCKING MENTALLY ILL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

BECAUSE IT FUCKING WAS RANDOM AND YOU HAVE FUCKING DONE NOTHIGN TO PROVE OTHERWISE YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

SO FUCKING WHAT, FUCKFACE?

I honestly, wholeheartedly don't understand the reason for your anger. Calm down, explain to me, I want to know.

This is a 2hu thread so that's to be expected.

Shit that was supposed to be this

Unless you are some sort of filthy casual that only plays easy mode

What triggered this sperg?

We are entering lunatic levels of
that shouldn't be possible!

user kun please have sex with me uguu

He got told he was wrong and doesn't want to admit it.

he was triggered randomly

I just want to know who's your favorite character.
Do you have a favorite game in the series?

Doesn't seem to know cannon.

Gib your collection

YOU ARE THE SPERG, FUCKING LIAR.

IT WAS FUCKING RANDOM YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU HAVE NO FUCKING EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY. FUCK YOU.

THIS NEVER HAPPENED YOU FUCKING LIAR.

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

IT WAS RANDOM YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

PROJECTION. FUCK YOU.

If it hasn't been deleted , it was about youkai eating humans. Despite it being their entire nature and ZUN stating that they do, this autist decided to shitpost the thread into oblivion saying that they don't because he hasn't seen them, despite being a secondary shitter that hasn't even played the games.

user, you can use == == to redtext, just letting you know

I wanna fuck that jojo character

This thread is now complete

Artist is Buckethead, and that should be more than enough spoonfeeding

No, I am quite certain your mother does indeed suck nigger dick.

I just want an answer, who's your favorite 2hu?

NO THANK YOU, BONER DEAD
I feel sick to my fucking stomach.

He got this mad over that?

Lore is very important

I AM NOT AN AUTIST AND I NEVER SHITPOSTED ANYWHERE YOU FUCKING LIAR, AND YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT LAUGHABLE FAILURE THAT THE ONLY FUCKING THING YOU'VE EVER DONE IN YOUR FUCKING MISERABLE LIFE IS PLAY TOUHOU AND THAT IS THE ONE FUCKING THING YOU USE TO FEIGN SUPERIORITY OVER OTHERS, FUCKING SUBHUMAN. CALLING OTHER SECONDARIES IS ALSO HILARIOUS WHEN YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THE GAMES.

I WAS NOT TRIGGERED YOU FUCKING LIAR.

I AM QUITE CERTAIN YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN ACKNOWLEDGING THAT I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG.

FUCKING LIAR.

He isn't even really a secondary because he was completely unaware of the existence of secondary doujinshi that feature human eating as a major plot point.

Like this
=redtext like this=

DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW MUCH DOUJIN MATERIAL HAS BEEN CREATED FOR TOUHOU YOU FUCKING POSER?

Did you not read the file name on any of the other pics I posted from that series?

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

Bad quoting RNG

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

Alright then, you asked for the Phantasm-level explanation for why people are laughing at you. d570f6 you better cool your head and listen the fuck up before you blow your lid off again because goddamnit you need to actually calm down if you want to get anywhere. The moment you put into your head that being insulted meant you were winning caused a Dunning-Kruger effect so fucking large that the moment you were challenged you were anally ravaged to the point of responding with nothing but childish insults, which causes nothing but even more call-outs and more anal annihilation. This is literally why I said Pride was a sin, it's because people like you never look at your own actions and realize they are wrong. If you don't get your act together you'll just grow up to be the equivalent of a SJW of your time.

What are you typing right now, user?

I…did not actually, I thought the dick was dark because it was night. Thanks for the spoonfeeding, but this baby is going to take a nap.

Yes and until I accidentally reformatted my drive the other day ago I had several thousand doujinshi both pornographic and not.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING RETARD. GO FUCK YOURSELF. I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG. YOU ARE ALL FUCKING MORONS.

====
Redtext, user. Redtext.

Is this the birth of a new copypasta?

Welp. I tried.

AGAIN: I NEVER SHITPOSTED ANYWHERE YOU FUCKING LIAR.

FUCKING LIAR.

YOU ARE FUCKING AGAIN ADMITTING I AM RIGHT.

Bunny bro or Mokoutist?

Is this guy pretending?

You did it. You bumplocked the touhou thread.
Touhou will never be the same

Next round?

I AM NOT REPEATING IT MINDLESSLY, THE ONLY REASON YOU THINK IT'S MINDLESS IS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT, AND YOU'RE ALSO TOO FUCKING RETARDED TO REALIZE THAT IT'S YOUR SIDE THAT KEEPS MINDLESSLY REPEATING THINGS, LITERALLY JUST COPYING WHAT I SAY OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITHOUT POSTING ANY REBUTTAL OR ANYTHING ELSE. FUCKING IDIOT.

FUCK OFF.

You're pretty good.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

This thread is great

ONCE AGAIN YOU FUCKING IDIOT: YES IT WAS FUCKING RANDOM. I HAVE STATED THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND YOU HAVE FUCKING NOTHING TO REFUTE IT WITH, FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

I was asking myself that.
Now I just feel like posting lewds.

Why are you so angry?

I think we might have gone beyond the point of pretending.

But user, copying the things you post randomly is the rebuttal.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Post futa

FUCK ME DADDY!~

Check my singles

FUCKING DEGENERATE RETARD PIECE OF SHIT.

Well you would be pretty upset if you found out your mother sucks nigger cocks.

Moralfag mostly. At some point I just pitied the guy. Though the way they act made it a pretty hard challenge.

Wait until the sperg's done before we make a new thread.

pls no bully…!!!

d570f6-san on the left

YOU ARE AGAIN ADMITTING I AM RIGHT.

I AM NOT A SPERG AND YOU ARE THE ONES WHO STARTED THIS.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

This is for you.
Do you know this is?

FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU.

user. You have made 47+ posts on this thread and riled up enough UIDs to destroy the Touhou Thread into bumplimit.
You even managed to wake up /jp/ to put a seal of approval onto the thread. It's that disgusting.

Consider your actions more, you're doing more harm to yourself than you are to this board, as you are just laughstock right now.

Advice for d570f6

I'll show you who's the boss of this gym

IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT I HAVE MADE THIS MANY POSTS, AND WHINING ABOUT HOW MANY POSTS SOMEONE HAS MADE IS NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT. I ALSO DID NOT DESTROY THE THREAD, YOU DID. FUCKING LIAR.

I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG. YOU ARE ALL IDIOT LOSERS.

FUCK OFF.

FUCK OFF.

FUCK OFF.

Fuck you leatherhead

FUCK OFF.

also thread theme: randomly true administrator

So you admitting your mother fucks niggers?

Yeah I was just wondering if I knew the exact moralfag you might be.

Mooks is clearly the lord of that locker room.

You're right, post your penis as a sign of dominance.

Actually /jp/ was the first post he replied to
t. Former /jp/ board owner Chief Poopsinsock

IT IS FACTUALLY YOUR FAULT AND I AM NOT AN AUTIST. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT IT EVEN MEANS BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING UNEDUCATED RETARD.

SO YOU ARE ADMITTING YOU ARE WRONG AND I AM RIGHT?

FUCK OFF.

FUCK OFF.

user why the fuck would you post that garbage.

is this you, tdogg8?
reddit.com/user/tdogg8

If the thread wasn't derailed already will do just fine

Well I posted proof that Youkai eat people. You have yet to post proof that your mother doesn't fuck niggers…so I guess I kind got this one

?

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

Season 2 never ever

GO BACK TO REDDIT YOU FUCKING MORON.

YOU POSTED NO SUCH THING YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN. YOU ARE WRONG. FUCK OFF. YOU ALSO JUST ADMITTED FOR THE NTH TIME THAT I AM RIGHT. FUCKING IDIOT.

IT FUCKING WAS RANDOM AND YOU STILL FUCKING HAVE NO PROOF TO THE CONTRARY, RETARD.

This is now a LOL thread.

HE KEEPS DAMAGE CONTROLLING.

This thread was entirely silent before you chimmed in good will but with wrong ideas. The only reason everyone is replying is because you are so vigoriously adamant on defending flawed beliefs with even worser reactions.

No seriously, stop. You will only continue to get even more angry at anything else posted here.

YOU STARTED THIS, NOT ME. THIS IS FACT. YOU ARE SHIFTING BLAME. BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT SUBHUMANS DO.

I AM ALSO RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG. YOU ARE A MORON AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

FUCK♂YOU

♂♂♂

NO

This thread has taken an amazing turn.

FUCK OFF.

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

So I have been trying to find REDALiCE's Marisa remix Solaris on youtube and having no luck. Anyone think they can find it?

I got more

A lot of depictions of Cho Marisa have a braided beard. I already wear my beard in this style so I figured it'd work.

I would do unspeakable things to that flanbutt.

Deterministic

Which album is it on?

I AM NOT AN AUTIST. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT AN AUTIST IS. YOU ARE STUPID AND UNEDUCATED.

I NEVER STATED ANY HEADCANON ANYWHERE. YOU ARE A LIAR. FUCK YOU.

Host it.

Autist here, you sir are Autistic as fuck.

I AM NOT AN AUTIST. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT AN AUTIST IS. YOU ARE STUPID AND UNEDUCATED.

user, you can still leave with a little bit of your dignity intact.

I would but I suck at Soku. Also I hope we get Sanae back for 15.5. "Faith is for the transient people" is a 10/10 song.

You ought to be ashamed of such shitposting.

K. But what do you think of this card.

FUCK ME i even forgot why i was idling on this thread.

Games when?

NO, YOU ARE STILL GOING AND YOU ARE THE ONES WHO STARTED THIS.

MINE IS INTACT. YOURS IS NOT. FUCK YOU.

I HAVE LOOKED IT UP UNLIKE YOU, AND I HAVE NOT SHITPOSTED ANYWHERE. FUCK YOU.

FUCK OFF.

Come on, why do you keep doing this?

Fucking tryhard newfags, what did you friends at reddit tell you this is how everyone acts here you flaming sodomite?

FUCK OFF.

FUCKING RETARD. FUCK OFF.

SO FUCKING WHAT, MORON? AGAIN, STATING HOW MANY POSTS SOMEONE HAS MADE IS NOT AN ARGUMENT. RETARD.

94.188.40.99:10800 soku

This is what our usually comfy thread has become, a attempt at reaching the top again.

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

Excellent job, autist. You completely failed to understand how a group of people think and function and instead sperg out like a retard over details.

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR AND YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT AUTIST MEANS BECAUSE YOU ARE AN UNEDUCATED MORON.

Psuedorandom

Also how do I git gud at Soku. the Comp wrecks my ass when it's using Utsuho, Tenshi, Aya and sometimes Iku.

IT WAS RANDOM AND YOU HAVE FUCKING SAID NOTHING TO THE CONTRARY, YOU JUST KEEP FUCKING REPEATING THIS SAME BULLSHIT AGAIN AND AGAIN LIKE A FUCKING MORON.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS?

NO, YOU ARE STILL GOING AND YOU ARE THE ONES WHO STARTED THIS.

I just wanted to post jazz and then I see this autism.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED THE MODS FOR? JUST STOP ATTACKING ME AND THE PROBLEM IS INSTANTLY SOLVED.

No, the sperg will continue. Do remove the futa shit though, we don't need that

You know user, if you knew how to be introspective this wouldn't be happening right now.

And yet you keep acting out like an autist. Maybe you should stop being retarded.

user please, don't try to contain this autism.

wew.

TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

NOT AN ARGUMENT, RETARD.

I NEVER SAID OR IMPLIED I DON'T, RETARD.

FUCKING LIAR.

LYING AGAIN, FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT FUCKING MEANS YOU FUCKING MORON.

YOU ARE RETARDED.

YOU ARE ATTACKING ME AND THAT IS FACT.

Is this the newest way to raid/derail?

There's other cards if you want to look.

Cuckchan must be down

FUCK OFF.

will he reach 100

You tired, or wanna go back to tumblr and bitch about how the patriarchy made you feel bad?

Holy fucking shit some people

WILL YOU STOP BEING RETARDED ENOUGH TO THINK THIS IS AN ARGUMENT?

I MISSED NOTHING AND I AM NOT FROM TUMBLR OR AN SJW YOU FUCKING LIAR. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. RETARD.

FUCK OFF.

Yes.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR IDS. YOU ARE ALL THE FUCKING SAME.

The faggot doesn't even know how to keep track of his own goddamn postcount.
What a moron. Clearly his first time on any imageboard.

WHY WOULD I NEED TO KEEP CHECKING MY POST COUNT YOU COLOSSAL FUCKING NEWFAG MORON?

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

Shiki has the best card.

This has randomly become an excellent thread.

And this is why you're getting bullied, retard.

FUCK OFF.

YOU ARE NOT BULLYING ME, YOU ARE LOSING THIS ARGUMENT AND MAKING YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE COMPLETE FUCKING RETARDS BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE.

well, look at the bright side, he has randomly learned to make copyspastas.

I KEEP COPYPASTING IT BECAUSE YOU KEEP REPEATING THE SAME FUCKING THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT OF COURSE YOU ARE JUST SHIFTING RESPONSIBILITY ONTO ME INSTEAD. FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

IT WAS RANDOM YOU FUCKING MORON. YOU HAVE NOT ARGUED ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY. FUCK YOU.

And yet here you are doing literally nothing outside of getting mad for no good reason.
What's next, you going to tell us that communism didn't kill 100 million people over the last fucking century?

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR. FUCK YOU.

You do realize that if we're just repeating you then you probably should be looking at what you said and why it's dumb right? Oh wait, no you didn't realize it.

The typeface for her name is pretty classy. It's a simple but well balanced layout. It's pretty gud.

IT IS DUMB AND I AM 100% JUSTIFIED IN REPEATING IT AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS AT FAULT. FUCK YOU.

[CITATION NEEDED]
But as usual you won't have one and just keep posting for no good reason.

*IT IS NOT (WHICH IS WHAT I FUCKING TYPED IN THE FIRST PLACE)

NOT AN ARGUMENT, RETARD.

There you have it folks.

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR AND A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

IT IS DUMB

FUCKING LIAR. FUCK YOU.

I NEVER SAID THAT YOU FUCKING LIAR.

STILL NOT AN ARGUMENT YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

I DIDN'T SAY IT'S DUMB YOU FUCKING LIAR.

Holy shit. Are we going full circle?

I NEVER SAID THAT YOU FUCKING LIAR. FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

Nigga you are the gayest thing in a thread that has gay porn.

PROJECTION. FUCK OFF.

If this is a elaborate troll then he's been really good at making himself seem genuine as hell.

I AM NOT A TROLL AND THERE IS NO REASON WHY I WOULD BE. TROLLS PRACTICALLY SPEAKING DON'T EXIST, YOU RETARD FUCKFACES JUST KEEP BLINDLY ACCUSING EVERYONE OF TROLLING WHEN YOU GET FUCKING DESTROYED IN AN ARGUMENT.

I NEVER SAID IT YOU FUCKING LIAR.

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

I think that he just got blown the fuck out and at one point realized just how retarded he looked so he is now just running along with it for fun.

Alright at this point I think d570f6 is either a baiter or someone with legit mental issues.

I NEVER GOT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING LIAR. YOU FUCKING LOSER.

both

I AM NEITHER, YOU FUCKING LIAR. FUCK YOU.

Stop damage-controlling* d570f6

NEITHER, YOU FUCKING LIAR.

YOU ARE A FUCKING CHILD.

I'll roll with mental issues.

Probably baiting at the start, but the main theme here seems to be a mental problem. In which case they shouldn't be posting on a imageboard.

HOLY SHIT, we ARE going full circle.

I'LL ROLL WITH YOU BEING A FUCKING LIAR.

PROBABLY YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

It is entirely possible that he baited himself

I AM POSTING THE SAME THING AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE POSTING THE SAME THING AGAIN, BUT AS USUAL YOU ARE UNABLE TO TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

You should know better by now. It is the latter.

IT IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

How the heck does someone bait themselves?

IT IS NEITHER, YOU FUCKING LIAR.

what did he mean by this

with autistic rage.

Okay new theory, you're a Neural Network bot that has developed perpetual asshurt.

IT MEANS EXACTLY WHAT IT APPEARS TO MEAN, MORON.

NEW THEORY: YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

what I mean to say is that it probably started as a shitpost but his autism got the better of him and he was unable to stop.

A bot could explain why he is recycling all his text.

Well that's kind of what I meant with them starting by baiting. They atleast don't seem to acknowledge how self-contradictory they act.

I NEVER SHITPOSTED. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT AUTISM MEANS. YOU STARTED THIS. YOU ARE SUSTAINING THIS. YOU HAVE NOBODY TO BLAME BUT YOURSELVES. FUCKING MORON.

SOON

Thinking about it and how much he repeats himself without even one second reflecting on his actions. It could be comparable to a bot.
We know better though, he isn't posting anywhere else other than this thread.

I love how I randomly started this.

NO, YOU ARE RECYCLING YOURS AND I AM RESPONDING APPROPRIATELY FUCKING SUBHUMAN CAN'T TAKE ANY FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY AS USUAL.

NOT AN ARGUMENT, RETARD.

YOU ARE REPEATING YOURSELVES AND YOU ARE THE ONES IN NEED OF REFLECTION, FUCKING LIAR.

IT WAS RANDOM AND YOU HAVE NOT FUCKING PRODUCED ANYTHING TO ARGUE OTHERWISE. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL EVEN TRYING TO PUSH THIS? FUCKING LUNATIC.

I'm just like holy shit.

we all are

You are officially 100 of the posts in this 500-post thread. You keep claiming you aren't shitposting but this just sending my sides into orbit.

it keeps happening

NOT AN ARGUMENT YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

what's the world record? because I was around for (215)

Is this the meaning the madness.

yes

I AM REPEATING MYSELF BECAUSE YOU KEEP REPEATING YOURSELVES, YOU HAVE NOBODY TO BLAME BUT YOURSELVES.

FUCK OFF.

ACCUSING PEOPLE OF BEING SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND IS NOT AN ARGUMENT, RETARD.

DON'T BULLY D570F6
He makes some good points. If you can't handle that, please gb2reddit

t. totally not D570F6

Who could be behind this random appareance.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IDS ARE, MORON?

what's your opinion on dark souls 3

What the fuck is even going on itt?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IDS ARE, MORON?

AND YES IT STILL IS RANDOM AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING TO SHOW OTHERWISE, MORON.

Easily fakeable

THE TOUHOU FANDOM IS RESORTING TO POSTING CP AND BEASTIALITY BECAUSE THEIR EDGELORD HEADCANON GOT DESTROYED.

OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING MORON.

Christ. It crashed hard when "Mr. Milky" came along.

BUT I DO KNOW ABOUT IDS, UNLIKE YOU. FUCKING RETARD.

The jew cries out as he strikes you.

Notice how he has yet to say who his favorite 2hu is?

Or maybe you're hiding your poor attempts at proxyfagging with more inane butthurt?

NOTICE HOW THAT'S COMPLETELY FUCKING IRRELEVANT?

250~ POSTS AWAY FROM THE BUMP LIMIT!!!

OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST GRASPING AT STRAWS, FUCKING RETARD.

So Touhou is irrelevant to a Touhou thread?

Spoken like a true tertiary whose mother fucks niggers,

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

bumplimit is 300 in Holla Forums.

YOU ARE BLATANTLY MISREPRESENTING WHAT I SAID, AND YOU KNOW IT. YOU FUCKING LIAR. YOU ARE ALSO ONCE AGAIN ADMITTING THAT I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG. AS USUAL. FUCKING RETARD.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN I DON'T KNOW ABOUT IDS, YOU FUCKING LIAR. YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT SUBHUMAN.

I really, really, really like this image.

I meant the total limit, 751

Did someone just post cp?
Please tell me I'm mistaken.
please

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

they certainly did

Yeah, it was a baby with a dick in its mouth.

IT WAS RANDOM AND YOU STILL HAVE NOTHING TO FUCKING SAY OTHERWISE. THE FACT THAT YOU'RE STILL FUCKING MANIACALLY TRYING TO PUSH THIS ARGUMENT JUST SHOWS WHAT A FUCKING LUNATIC YOU ARE.

THEY DID, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT TOUHOU FANS DO WHEN THEY'RE CORNERED.

They did, ruining a epic bread. I'm kind of glad it was taken out quickly.

You can never have bread without milk!

d570f6 did nothing wrong
neither did ggrevolt

No, I think he is saying that those Nishiuri drawings of Sooks topless I posted are CP.

Cause you know a topless several hundred year old monster is obviously a depiction of a real human child being sexually exploited by real people.

Don't worry about it too much. His head is all fucked up because he is having a hard time coming to terms with the fact his mother randomly fucks niggers.

It was either a faggot or somebody for cuckchan trying to take down the thread.
smells kinda fishy tbh.

i've been playing ds3 recently and it's way too linear for my tastes. ds1's world design was so much better

Disregard I just came back from talking with a friend and must have missed it.

Why in a fucking Touhou thread though?

It's cute animu grills. That always triggers goons/cuckchanners/redditors.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ADMIT THAT I AM RIGHT.

IT WAS.

ds3's definitely the worst in the series. ds2's combat just flows so much better.

There are bigger priorities, like the rabbids/farcry/gamergate threads, why not those?
Fuck, even waifu wednesdays inspires more ire.

We get it, you're not funny anymore.

How are you so sure user? why did all those (1)s appear when you started the sperg-out? Are you perhaps using a personal army?

Milkyman is an autistic shitposter from Holla Forums who keeps evading site-wide permabans for posting CP literally anywhere.

Someone wanted to kill this thread for whatever reason, they succeeded though nobody really gives a shit since it created another lolcow farm and there wasn't that much of a change.

What would baby blowjobs feel like?

I AM NOT HERE TO BE FUNNY, MORON.

I NEVER STARTED ANY SPERG-OUT, YOU FUCKING LIAR, AND I AM NOT GOING TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

awwwwright?

THE ONLY ONE WITH A MOTIVE TO KILL THE THREAD IS YOUR FACTION.

man i'm just trying to get your opinion on dark souls, there's no need to be so stressed out

That hurts my feelings :(

well, you certainly are failing to do that.
Also answer, wich 2hu would you fuck?

The baby

I AM FAILING NO SUCH THING, RETARD.

IDK I have been laughing at you from the time you made your first post.

What faction? I just want to play video games. Are you not here to discuss and play video games too?

I AM FAILING NO SUCH THING, RETARD.

FUCKING LIAR.

THE TOUHOU FANDOM FACTION, AND DON'T FUCKING PRETEND LIKE YOU'RE HERE FOR VIDEO GAMES.

Good luck with that :^)

No it was a pretty good laugh, but it is just getting boring now that no one else is egging you on. Think I play some PoFV if anyone is interested.

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

Honesty, this thread is in better shape than those tripfag circlejerk Gamergate threads.

But i am here for the video games.
This is the video games board.
Touhou is also video games, or are you not aware of this?

I tried playing 2hu 1 once, but it was too hard. Maybe I'll give it another try in release order now that I got an arcade stick for fightans.

YOU ARE MISREPRESENTING THINGS BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING DISHONEST PIECE OF SHIT.

STILL NOT AN ARGUMENT, FUCKING MORON. AND IT NEVER WILL BE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU POST THIS SHIT.

why don't you wanna talk about dark souls 3 user

is there something you're not telling us

MoF is supposed to be one of the easier ones according to most people. Personally I find IN to be more forgiving towards my playstyle in Lunatic.

I could play a few matches with you, though i'm terrible at PoFV.
IP and which type of Adonis? AdonisE/1 or Adonis2?

Woah woah hold up.
There is exactly one (1) tripfag on the GG threads, and he is frequently called out for his blogposting.
If anything is a circlejerk, it would be the 4AM threads (are those still a thing?) and the waifu threads.

I left when I saw CP, is it safe now?

gimmie a sec door

Should I go human or youkai in Imperishable Night?

This thread has taken a turn for the absolute fucking worst.
The faggot is still going, repeating the exact same shit. He's just doing it to spam at this point.

It was deleted almost immediately.

This thread is cursed.

He posts like a Bavarian

NO, YOU ARE STILL GOING AND YOU ARE STILL REPEATING THINGS. YOU JUST FUCKING KEEP CONSTANTLY EVADING RESPONSIBILITY AND BLAMING ME FOR THINGS THAT ARE YOUR FAULT. YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT.

NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT.

Gonna have to put a rain check on that.

Human for stages and Youkai for bossfights was the standard for survival runs in IN. It all depends on the team you use and the situation you're in however, as Netherworld Team is entirely backwards as Youmu is the damage dealer instead of Yuyuko.

I could host if you can't. Or are you just unable to play at this moment?

So you're telling me a moderator came in, and instead of permabanning the porn posters, CP posters and spammer. He just delete one and left the thread?
Fucking Christ

This is you right now.

YOU ARE STILL BLAMING ME FOR SOMETHING THAT IS UNQUESTIONABLY YOUR FAULT, YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

Says the one who admitted that he copy and pastes the same "arguments" over and over. You aren't even trying to hide how much of a hypocrite you are.

Wrong pic but also fitting.

this is him

>>>Holla Forums7073876
He called for backup.

Remi/Sakuya is generally pretty easy. Here is some detailed data that will probably need a couple of posts.
Character power comparison
Format is m:ss/m:ss. The first value is the time to take out card No 204, Hourai Doll. The second time is for card No 101, Wave Sign "Mind Shaker (Red Eyes Hypnosis)". They are measured from when I start shooting, to when the card dies. Shooting starts after the boss's invincibility and armor wear off. Both cards were chosen due to the boss sitting still and for the minimal familiars. Reisen's card has no familiars, but Mokou's has 2 spiraling inwards. Thus there is a bit of splash damage from Marisa, Malice, and Sakuya in the time, but not enough to make any appreciable difference (except for Sakuya Far).

Tests were done while invincible and sitting directly under the boss when applicable (I didn't move horizontally after the card started in spell practice).

Hourai Doll has 6000 hp, Mind Shaker has 2200 hp.

Far means at the bottom of the screen, while Close means being close enough that all of the character's shots are hitting (within reason). If the character does not have a Close/Far, it means their shots are focused enough that the difference between Close and Far is negligible.

0:35/0:13 Reimu - Close
N/A /0:22 Reimu - Far (*1)
N/A /0:42 Reimu - Homing only (*2)
0:31/0:11 Yukari
N/A /0:31 Yukari - Ran only

0:30/0:11 Marisa - Close
0:36/0:13 Marisa - Far (*3)
0:37/0:14 Alice
0:20/0:08 Malice - Close
0:24/0:09 Malice - Far (*3)

0:38/0:14 Sakuya - Sweet Spot
0:50/0:19 Sakuya - Close
0:50/0:19 Sakuya - Med
1:23/0:31 Sakuya - Far (*4)
0:27/0:10 Remilia (*5)
0:48/0:18 Remilia - Servant Fliers only (*5)
0:48/0:18 Remilia - Remilia only

0:24/0:10 Youmu - Both hitting
0:41/0:15 Youmu - Youmu only
0:50/0:19 Youmu - Myon only
0:25/0:10 Yuyuko - Point Blank (*5)
0:37/0:14 Yuyuko - 3 streams hitting
0:48/0:18 Yuyuko - 2 streams hitting
1:11/0:27 Yuyuko - 1 stream hitting

Ordered by power (long range only)
0:27/0:10 Remilia (*3)
0:48/0:18 Remilia - Servant Fliers only (*3)
1:23/0:31 Sakuya - Far (*2)
N/A /0:42 Reimu - Homing only (*1)

Ordered by power (all)
0:20/0:08 Malice - Close
0:25/0:10 Yuyuko - Point Blank (*5)
0:27/0:10 Remilia (*3)
0:30/0:11 Marisa - Close
0:35/0:13 Reimu - Close
0:37/0:14 Yuyuko - 3 streams hitting
0:38/0:14 Sakuya - Sweet Spot
0:48/0:18 Remilia - Servant Fliers only (*3)
0:50/0:19 Sakuya - Close
1:23/0:31 Sakuya - Far (*2)
N/A /0:42 Reimu - Homing only (*1)

Notes
(*1) Reimu Far only has her middle amulet stream hitting along with the homing shots
(*2) Reimu's homing amulets are too weak to finish off Reisen's card in time (that card has 40 seconds after armor wears off), so the 0:42 is extrapolated from it taking 0:21 to take 1100 hp off the card (half).
(*3) The outer streams of Marisa's shots will only hit at about half screen or less. The rest of her shots will hit even at fullscreen.
(*4) On card 204, Sakuya Far did about 2400 damage to the familiars, equating to 1200 to the boss. The actual time was 1:10, the 1:23 is calculated as if the familiars weren't there.
(*5) Due to the rotation of Remilia's Servant Fliers and Yuyuko's Deadly Butterfly familiars, some of the outer shots will miss every rotation.

Reimu Far, homing only, and Yukari Ran only do not have times for card 204 because they time out.

For the Malice cannon (tapping shift repeatedly with Magic team) test, I tried to maximize Malice cannon damage by focusing just enough to always keep the laser out, getting as many Marisa shots in as possible.

Sakuya has an annoyingly inconsistent shot damage. She fires 7 streams of knives at max power. Close is with all 7 hitting, Med is with 5/7 hitting, and Far is with 3/7 hitting. Point blanking with all 7 streams of knives does the same damage as hitting with 5/7 streams farther back.
She seems to have a certain distance where her shot does 30% more damage than usual. The distance has 5/7 streams hitting, and it's a little before all 7 streams will hit. Getting this close is usually not viable on most cards, it's difficult to keep it with the boss's movement, and it's hard to tell if you're even in the sweet spot or not.

For Yuyuko's data, 3 streams is with the center and the 2 next to it, 2 streams is the center and one of the ones next to it, and 1 stream is the center stream. 3 streams requires about halfscreen, while 2 and 1 can be done at fullscreen.

Conclusions
With the Border team, if you're not able to fire directly on the boss, getting a lock on with Ran is stronger than just having Reimu's homing amulets hit.

It's probably not worth trying to get Sakuya's sweet spot damage.

Remilia and her familiars do about the same damage (her familiars are slightly stronger, but the misses due to rotation make them just about even).

At long range, Yuyuko's shots are fairly weak, but it's not too hard to get 2 streams to hit, as you can just be slightly off center from the boss.

Probably a global vol deleting from his report queues, they don't care about shitposting only the shit that can actually get the site in trouble.

It's likely that, since it was CP, a Global volunteer chimmed in and deleted it. Meanwhile the Holla Forums hotpockets are still deciding whenever to laugh at this or ban everyone involved.

I ALSO "ADMITTED" THAT THAT IS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT, BUT I GUESS YOU DECIDED TO LEAVE OUT THAT LITTLE DETAIL SINCE YOU'RE AN UTTERLY DISHONEST PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU.

Friend came back and is now babbling at me while I shitpost. I can manage that and copying shit but focusing on a game while talking to him is too much.

Are you retarded? It gets reported to global mods, not the board ones. There's not going to be any ban announcement for the poster, all their posts are deleted and get reported to the feds.
They only deal with the specific illegal posts, not the whole thread which falls to board mods.

You are asking for someone to take responsibility for your posts, yet cry out that you don't have to do that at all.

That was my first post in this bread, you lying piece of shit.

BECAUSE I'M NOT, WHICH IS WHY I SAID I'M NOT.

I NEVER ASKED ANY SUCH THING ANYWHERE. FUCKING LIAR.

YOU ARE ALL THE FUCKING SAME, PUSHING THE SAME AGENDA AND MAKING THE SAME POSTS.

Can I help you with something?

Fair enough, maybe we can play in the next thread when there isn't this much shitposting going on.

wew. Have a rumia to calm your autism, user.

I see.
Now I'm a little shocked.
What a fucking world we live in

Shit never mind . I just realized I didn't post the bomb data. Mea culpa, mea culpa maxima.

Bomb damage will often be rounded off, due to the random nature of some bombs. When I say deathbomb, I mean you were the other character, then pulled off a deathbomb leading to this char's deathbomb (ie Reimu's deathbomb data is if you were focused as Yukari, got hit, then used Reimu's Fantasy Seal -Blink-)

If it's not mentioned, then the character cannot shoot normally during their Bombs or Deathbombs. For characters that can, they will do 25% of their normal damage with their shots until the bomb is over (invincibility wears off).

Reimu
800-1530 Bomb - Depending on how the orbs hit
1570-1960 Deathbomb
2500-2700 Deathbomb - Near point blank
Can shoot during Bomb and Deathbomb

Yukari
392-580 Bomb - Enemy is outside the border
720-1300 Bomb - Enemy is on the border
392 Bomb - Enemy is inside the border
1200-1300 Deathbomb - Enemy is outside the border
1700-1800 Deathbomb - Enemy is on the border
392 Deathbomb - Enemy is inside the border

Marisa
1575 Bomb - Main beam
445 Bomb - Fringe
1834 Deathbomb - Main beam
524 Deathbomb - Fringe

Alice
450-504 Bomb
420-504 Deathbomb

Sakuya
768 Bomb
1500 Deathbomb

Remilia
0 Bomb - Not shooting
300-400 Bomb - Shooting, 1 stream hitting
700-900 Bomb - Shooting, ontop of enemy
0 Deathbomb - Not shooting
400-500 Deathbomb - Shooting, 1 stream hitting
1000-1200 Deathbomb - Shooting, ontop of enemy
Different properties depending on whether shooting or not

Youmu
1456 Bomb - Centered
1260 Bomb - Off-center
700 Bomb - Fringe
1260-1288 Deathbomb - Anywhere not fringe
952 Deathbomb - Fringe

Yuyuko
450 Bomb - Ontop of enemy
660-1300 Bomb - Varies depending on distance
600 Bomb - Fullscreen
2190 Deathbomb - Fullscreen
2600-3300 Deathbomb - Varies depending on distance

Notes
When Reimu uses her deathbomb, she spreads a circle of orbs around her (fixed). If these hit the enemy, they add a fair bit to the damage.

Yukari's bomb does maximum damage if the enemy is ontop of the border (the boxes) when it hits. It will do damage if they're inside or outside the border, but it does have a range. If you're far enough away, the bomb will miss and do 0 damage. The effect range is fairly large though, you're only really going to miss if the boss is off center and you're in the corner on the other side.

Marisa's sparks look like a giant beam (though it actually consists of 3 smaller ones) and some lighter beams around it. If the enemy is on the edge of the giant beam (basically, on the line separating the main beam from nonmain beam) or only in the lighter beams outside, they will take fringe damage. If they're inside the giant beam (and not on the edge), they take full damage.

Isn't it sad, Alice?

Remilia's bomb on its own will do no damage (and make a small cross). If you hold down shoot while the bomb is active, you will fire a stream of red in the 4 cardinal directions in the shape of a cross. These deal the actual damage. If you get ontop of an enemy and shoot, that will give you maximum damage for this bomb.
Remi's bomb does the most damage compared to everyone else's against noncards. I'm guessing this is due to the spellcard armor damage scaling working on 4 sources of damage rather than 1.

Youmu's bomb does maximum damage when you're directly under the boss. You have about a 2-3 hitbox width to work with. Anywhere outside of that, and not at the edge of the slashes, it will do off-center damage. If you only hit with one of the slashes at the edges, it will do fringe damage. Her deathbomb does not have a centered damage from what I can tell. It's wider than her normal bomb, so it's harder to get fringe damage. Anywhere not fringe, will be normal damage.

Yuyuko's bomb and deathbomb both have varying damage depending on how far away you are from the enemy when you use it. The maximum damage for both is about 2 character heights below the enemy.

THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE AN AGENDA DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE AUTISM YOU GODDAMN FUCKING MORON.

BECAUSE I DON'T, FUCKING RETARD. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

FUCK YOU.

No, user. The fact that you have autism, means you have autism.

I JUST SAID I DON'T HAVE IT, AND I ALSO SAID THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS. FUCKING IDIOT.

And here is the last bits of Random data. Good luck and fuck lunarian rapefugee scum.

When a familiar takes damage, the owner of the familiar also takes half of that damage. (ie you deal 100 damage to one of Mokou's familiars, she takes 50 from it as well)

About 60-65% of the damage dealt to Mokou's Wings and Yuyuko's Fan is also dealt to the owner. The exception is Sakuya with her weird shots. Mokou/Yuyuko take full damage from Sakuya shots on the Wings/Fan.

Bombs do not affect Mokou's wings (during her last few noncards). Bomb damage is the same whether she has them out or not. Your normal shots will still hit and do their reduced damage though.

Hourai Doll has a wing hitbox during Extra, but not during spellcard practice.

Marisa's Magic Missile explosions will damage Eirin during Hourai Elixir. But you won't do enough damage with it to end the card early, so there isn't much point. (If you're hitting her the entire time with the explosions [which is probably incredibly hard or impossible without cheating], she'll have 290 hp left out of 6000 when the card times out)

Spellcards generally have from 1500-2500 hp, with a few that have 3000. FinalA's last card is 6000.

Noncards have notably more hp than cards, around 10000-20000 depending on which one. However, your shots deal about 7x normal damage, and your bombs do 3-5x damage, depending on the bomb.

Remi's bomb does a massive amount of damage to noncards if you're directly ontop of them and firing, almost 10000 damage. The next most damaging bomb is Youmu's at around 4500, and then Reimu/Marisa at around 4000.

The HP values of spellcards are as follows (midboss:boss boss boss etc):

Stage 1
1300:1500 1800

Stage 2
1500:1950 2000 2100

Stage 3
2100:1700 2000 1900 2400

Stage 4A (Reimu)
2000 2000:2000 2000 2700

Stage 4B (Marisa)
2300 2400:2500 2000 2500

Stage 5
none:2200 2200 3000 3200

Stage 6 FinalA
1600:2200 2200 2200 2200 6000

Stage 6 FinalB
1900:2200 2500 2500 2500 2500

Extra
1900 1900 1900:
2200 2200 2200 2500 2500 3000 3000 2500 [6000] 6000

Last Words
3300 3300 4800
3500 4000 4000
4000 4400 4000
[6000] [10000] 3300
3300 6000 4000
5000 [4000]

[] means survival card
means last spell

Stage 6B's final spellcard is a 2500hp 90s card that has armor (takes so little damage it might as well be invincible) until 48s. The familiars however do not have armor and can be slain to decrease the number of shots fired (the outer 2 sets have more hp than the inner ones).

Extra's final spellcard is a 6000hp 90s card that gains additional waves at 71s and 56s.

Marisa's Last Word (the 10000 hp "survival card") takes damage normally, but you have so little time to hit her it might as well be a survival card.

QUOTING THE FIRST GOOGLE SEARCH RESULT DOES NOT MEAN YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, LET ALONE HAVE THE ABILITY TO ANONYMOUSLY DIAGNOSE IT OVER THE INTERNET YOU FUCKING IGNORANT UNEDUCATED FUCK.

FUCK YOU.

You wouldn't be this mad if you weren't autistic.

I AM NOT AUTISTIC AND YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT IT EVEN MEANS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

FUCK YOU.

THE FACT THAT YOU FUCKING SUBHUMANS ARE STILL KEEPING THIS GOING IS FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE. TOUHOU FANS REALLY ARE THE FUCKING SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Wanna chip in that he goes for 200?

STILL NOT AN ARGUMENT, FUCKING IDIOT. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU REPEAT IT.

NOT AN ARGUMENT, MORON.

>STILL KEEPING THIS GOING

YOU ARE THE ONES KEEPING THIS GOING. YOU ARE THE ONES WHO STARTED THIS. I AM ONLY DEFENDING MYSELF.

You can get away anytime. It's you who's keeping this shitfest afloat.
Also somebody screencap/archive this thread

YOU ARE THE ONES KEEPING THIS GOING. YOU ARE THE ONES WHO STARTED THIS. I AM ONLY DEFENDING MYSELF.

FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN RETARD.

Wew

Defending yourself from what?

The truth

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Whatever you say, Huey.

FUCKING LIAR.

Literally the Arcana Tower card.

I AM SAYING THE TRUTH, SUBHUMAN.

It'll be missing posts, I'll post a screencap of the thread minus "that post" later on when this one hits the cap

I don't think people are trying to "argue" anything, other than that you haven't played any the games.

You don't get to call anyone a drama queen while using capslock.

Well I did prove that Youkai eat people, while you have yet to prove your mother doesn't fuck niggers and that you also need to go to be to cry for help when you humiliate yourself on the internet

It automatically updates the archive everytime it is resubmited, jsyk

If it does that doesn't that mean it will erase deleted posts?

Oh shit. Is he actually getting fucked?
Thank. God.

FOR A 100% JUSTIFIED REASON.

WHICH IS 100% FACTUALLY ACCURATE.

I AM NOT WRONG AND THAT IS A FACT.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE SUCH FUCKING LOSERS THAT PLAYING TOUHOU IS THE ONE FUCKING "ACHIEVEMENT" YOU'VE EVER HAD IN YOUR LIVES AND THAT IS WHAT YOU TRY TO USE IN ORDER TO FEEL SUPERIOR TO OTHERS. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING PATHETIC.

I DO GET TO DO THAT AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT SUBHUMAN.

YOU DIDN'T PROVE SHIT, AND YOU HAVE ADMITTED AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT YOU ARE WRONG AND I AM RIGHT.

THAT IS 100% FACT.

Wouldn't you consider that a good thing, with the baby blowjob poster?

No those stay. It just adds the shit is was missing.

Q.「魔理沙」は何で今回の事件に関わったんでしょうか?

A.魔理沙はそういう人です(^^; 何も考えず楽しそうな方向に進んで行くんですが、
露骨に楽しそうに見せません。
基本的に多くの事件は、霊夢が被害癖があるのでいつも被害に遭い、それに魔理沙が
顔を出す、というパターンで始まります(^^;
ちなみに、美鈴は人間ではありません。巫女さんを食べようとしています。
というわけで、今回人間は3人だけです。

Does your mother love you, user?

Jesus this is fucking sad

Pic related is d570f6

I AM NOT WRONG. YOU ARE.

Well there was some cleanup on the spergout early stage so you would kinda lose some of it if it wasn't for

Nice.

If you are interested I can share data for a few of the games I have 1cc'd.

user.
You're cute.

But the Tower Arcana usually means learning after the ordeal is done with, d570f6 doesn't seem to be doing so.

Secondaries are basically vid related.
It's 100% fact that you are a faggit.

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

Oh. I hope someone archives the entire thread locally, then.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

IT BASICALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK SECONDARIES ARE, YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

I AM RIGHT, YOU ARE WRONG.

About what?

BECAUSE IT FUCKING WAS. WHY ARE YOU STILL TRYING TO PUSH THIS ARGUMENT YOU FUCKING IDIOT?

Well you don't play the games. you haven't read the official print literature.

Then it's Reverse Tower.

I think that this is the biggest amount of smug pics I've posted in a thread.

ABOUT EVERYTHING, RETARD.

We're only on page 6 too, many more to go.

BUT UNLIKE YOU I HAVE READ THEM. SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT.

FUCK YOU.

IT IS NOT DELUSION, IT IS FACT. FUCKING RETARD.

Well then you must be able to prove your mother doesn't fuck niggers.

You can, right? Just a little bit of proof that your dad doesn't prep the bull before your mom lets some monkey shit on countless generations of genetics producing a water brained autistic cry babby.

Pack it up, guys. This user's the 2hu master. He surely knows everything about Touhou.

But you haven't since you didn't know that they specifically state that Youkai eat peoples.

I already ran out and i needed another refill anyways, it sucks to lose 2.5GBs of smug anime because of a HDD suddently getting its sectors wiped for no reason.

What were the previous records?

YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN ADMITTING YOU ARE WRONG AND I AM RIGHT.

I KNOW MORE THAN YOU.

I HAVE SPECIFICALLY REVIEWED THE EVIDENCE AND CONCLUDED THAT THEY DO NOT. FUCK YOU.

NOT AN ARGUMENT, MORON.

THAT

IS

WHAT

I

FUCKING

SAID

YOU

FUCKING

LUNATIC

Do you have the replays?

(215) I think. We still need a few more posts to go.

Prove it then.

I really do wonder if you are actually just a bot with some sort of neural network at this point now user, being perpetually buttflustered like that seems like hard work.

(215) M$ cocksucker but I think it got beaten again after.

Less than 100 posts left to hit the bump limit, folks.
Posting chihuahuas to let my future children know I was here. In this very day.

So you have no proof your mother doesn't fuck niggers and that your dad is a cuck.

Yes but I am anonymous right now.

I heard some madman actually got to 400+ on Holla Forums but i don't have any archives of that. Best we have is

New thread can be made at 700.

That might be true, I'm not into Touhou much, I do really want to play the games, but at least I don't sperg on about being wrong for nearly 150 posts.

I REALLY DO WONDER WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING STUPID THAT WHEN THEY ENCOUNTER REPETITION (CAUSED BY THEIR OWN REPETITION) THEY START THINKING THEIR OPPONENT MUST BE A BOT. HOW DOES SOMEONE GET TO BE THAT FUCKING DUMB?

AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU ADMIT I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG.

OH DEAR GOD.

Is this the Homestuck RP thread?

He's not retarded enough to go for another 800 posts Right?

I HAVE NOT SPERGED ANYWHERE AND YOU ARE SHIFTING BLAME, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

user, you didn't reply to my post:

Prove how you are smarter than us.

As I said before, let the sperg petter out first.

You have made (148) posts, do you really think you didn't sperged even slightly?

There was that schizo who samefagged a whole GamerGate thread.

YOU PLAN TO RESUME THE ARGUMENT IN THE NEXT THREAD, YET YOU ARE ALREADY TRYING TO BLAME IT ON ME. FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

THIS ENTIRE THREAD PROVES I'M SMARTER. SO FUCK YOU.

I AM NOT A SPERG AND THERE IS NOTHING PREVENTING YOU FROM MAKING A NEW THREAD AND THIS TIME ACTUALLY DISCUSSING TOUHOU.

A HIGH POST COUNT IS NOT EVIDENCE OF SPERGING YOU FUCKING IDIOT PIECE OF SHIT.

is there an archive of that thread?

No proof=half breed genetic mistake

It is really fun once you get into it. As far as Danmaku goes the Touhou series are on the low medium side of difficulty on higher levels. However the music and design more than compensate for it and tend to put you in a sort of groove when you get good enough where your mind just shuts off and your fingers move on instinct as you stream, graze, and dodge your way through the curtains and spell cards. It's kinda hypnotic in a good way.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ADMIT I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG. FUCKING PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT RETARD.

there was an error were all the posts appeared under the same ID a few weeks ago, tho.
Unless somebody is THIS autistic

Cool shitposting, d570f6. Want to bring it to the Gamergate thread? We should inspire more spergs like to you break the post count record. It's what makes imageboards great.

Nice joke, but that was a site hiccup

I HAVE NOT SHITPOSTED OR SPERGED ANYWHERE YOU FUCKING LIAR.

archive.li/AiHiN

That was when we had that ID error that made posts before that error have the same ID. It happened in a lot of threads.

That isn't proof of your supposed genetic purity. I am sorry unless you can prove that you are not a shitskin rape baby I am going to have to declare you legally retarded and a gud boi

ok then.

new bread
**pls don't hurt mee*

So did he finally realize he was being a retard or did he suffer from a rage stroke?

He probably achieved escape velocity from the assblast

his wranglers may have caught him on the computer again.

Thank you autist you brightened my day

SECOND ROUND TIME, BOYS

That's the number of all the Pokemon in the Kanto region!

Archive of last bread:
archive.is/WoUYx

NEW BREAD WHEN

Those matches were very fun. Thanks a lot.

Also, if anyone wants to play, pls reply, I'll host again.

Oh whoops, meant to post this on the other thread.

I'm just gonna filter him this time

bump

Uh, dude?

He stopped posting for a second at (99), I was ready to post >he cucked us but then he kept going.

holy shit I was wondering how a touhou thread got to 700 posts, and now I know why

especially genji

Why are you saging a bumplocked thread, faggot?

sorry, usually doesn't happen

YOU FUCKING LAIR WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME YOU PROVED NOTHING THIS THREAD ISN'T BUMPLOCKED RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

congratulations you destroyed a perfectly good thread giving somebody attention so you can pretend you bullied somebody

Suck my taint hotpocket. You ruined a perfectly good thread by deleting all those posts.

It was a bad idea to think that the bumplock would be caused by actual discussion, wasnt it

did you just put this together?

Reminder that the universe is generic and obtuse, the characters are boring and two-dimensional, there is no story, and the only worthwhile part of touhou are the actual games.

Nah, saved it sometime last year.

If you happen to know the music, I would appreciate some sauce

i could barely make out the lyrics to search for

Thanks, friendo

Don't mind me

Just making this thread lock

Hello everyone!

6 more responses to go!

LOL BUTTHURT!!!

Make sure to visit >>>/ffshrine/ and rave.DJ for your music fix folks!

Second to last reply now! I'm so excited that I'll be in history. Yay! :3

Mark will die in 5 years.