SJWs still can't take responsibility for Mass Effect: Andromeda's fuck ups

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/mic-publishes-sjw-tirade-against-gamergate-to-defend-mass-effect-andromeda/31050/

Why aren't these SJWs been waterboarded yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate
archive.is/wy1k2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gaymergate still exists?

Archive or get the fuck out

I'm too busy having fun Removing Kebab in the Middle East

Well get back work soldier.

Stop being retarded OP. Still blows my mind how fags can seriously argue that Quinn didn't fuck for positive press.

I wonder how long before shills flood this thread to shut this conversation down?

Fuck a goat and see how it feels
I'm counting on your soldier

You're forgetting where you are.

1/10, made me reply.

The great irony is the cutetistic female character was the only thing we liked.

well, after we took some major creative liberties.

It baffles me that some limey does more research than any of these hacks. The corporate culture at Bioware against having beautiful women in their games is definitely real. Anonymous sources or not, who the fuck will you trust if not the employees?

Pick one.

ARGH, STUPID GUN

KEK

Biggest thing about this SJW bullshit in gaming that bothers me is that shit make no sense because you need to shoehorn some lesbian, black or trans folk in.

Played recently Dragon Age 3 and for some reason Orlais empress had some lesbian lover but she had no kids or even husband, that like asking civil war when absolute ruler dies without clear heir. You have to shoehorn sjw shit in but you can't bother make world logical.

I can't fap to this

He was just trying to start a conversation :^)

Oh so now they're blaming Andromeda's failure and Bioware's turnover on Gamergate? Wow. Talk about getting cause-and-effect mixed up.

I still don't get what gamergate even is.

Apply yourself.

The leader of the circle of magi is prideful as all fuck and chuck ice spells at people she finds rude. The world making sense was of no concern while making Inquisition.

Accusations of trading sexual favors for jobs, job benefits, favorable coverage or anything else are a pretty serious affair, not "garbage".
When the Zoe Post was first made, nobody was pushing the idea it wasn't true, just that it didn't matter if a game developer traded sexual favors for favorable coverage of her "game". Now they're trying to revise history by saying none of that shit ever happened? It's not even been three years yet and they expect people to forget what happened?

You know it's about time we call this what it is, oikophobia. The fuckers are always telling us how sexist, racist, xenophobic we are, lets see how they dance when we call them oikophobic.

Global report.

What a terrible description, both you faggots need to lurk moar. knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate has a surprisingly neutral description.

Fuck that. Call them what they are, parasites. Get the fuck out of the west.

Journalist got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, some WHITE MALES pointed it out and now the culture has gone full retard. The funny part is that few people even care about gaming journalism at this point, those who looked into it started getting into the political side of things and started fucking with important corruption.

Yet we still have people REEEEing over shitposting about message board users calling shit games shit. Never get trapped into a bubble kids, it fucks with your head.

No, we moved on to electing the president.

It's a perfect summary of it.
Remember, they accused gamergate of putting Trump in the whitehouse

To be fair, it certainly helped as a training run.

What are you even doing here?

if people forgot, this was the mud who constantly tweeted shit like 'white allies are garbage and should know their place', lmao

That the problem, like sure make these SJW character but do you have to throw story telling ABC out of window. Whole game feels like they but shit in hat and pulled it out.

In first game fact that king had no heir was major plot point and in inquisition no one gives shit about that.

Nice try, nigger.

She is so cute, I want to give her my cream mushroom

SOMEBODY

Oinkophobia? But I thought they were all about fat acceptance.

Game developers shouldnt have any identitarian political issues at all imo.

And then the whole thing kind of degenerated into identity politics and shitposting, but that didn't stop the press outlets from using the movement as a bogeyman to this day. You can check deepfreeze.it for more details on anyone you feel like.

Be that as it may, you can't link to cancer like that without archiving it.

Get out, you'll fags not even belong in here.

This might be the worst game ever made if you take budget into account. It is kind of an achievement in it's way of human failure.

You missed the part where the fine young capitalists started to post on reddit how Chelsea VanValkenburg got them kicked off of twitter, which led to Maya Kramer attempting damage control in the form of getting reddit admins to shadowban everyone who posts the words "zoe" and "quinn" which is what caused the thing to explode in the first place.

>>>/out/

Kill yourself you meme-loving faggot.

for what it's worth, I usually dislike the use of "we" when posting on imageboards but I figured there was a large group that liked her(or the idea of her in the fanart) in the ME:A threads so it was more appropriate here.

Just thing about some old EA fart looking videos or some one playing this and thinking where 50mil went.

Didn't pretty much everyone involved in that either become a Holla Forumsack or a Holla Forums janissary? Why do SJWs still talk about it?

Sorry, it's been a while. I checked out around the time I saw the 15-page conspiracy theory which connected video game media, DiGRA, the assortment of Literally Whos, and the Jewish plot to destroy the West because it was scarily believable.

It's genuinely their boogeyman. They think it's still going strong and any failure is due to its invisible omniscient presence.

It literally does make you a meme lover you dumb shit.

Can you imagine what would happen if these people got ACTUAL power?

If history didn't happen right, it needs to be written right.

You should know this by now.

So, Correct the Record then?

The privileges of being on the right side of history.

Well a few of people on Silverstring were also part of DiGRA. And DiGRA was taking money from DARPA to design games that train soldiers. But, they also had connections with rich families (including the VanValkenburgs, which is Zoe Quinns family) that were trying to put educational video games into the common core curriculum. So, it was very important to them to kill the general conception of video games as "violent, stupid time wasters." So, it was less of a conspiracy theory and more of rich pieces of shit trying to get more rich, as usual, and then using some fake crisis against women to distract from the fact that they weren't being subtle about it.

As long as she doesn't have straight up downs she's good in my book.

The reason white people dominate all conversations, industries, and civilizations is because we fucking built everything. Pajeet is fucking delusional if he thinks his country has any place in modern civilization when India's infrastructure is corroding between centuries worth of human excrement.

Wrong. It was to study gamification of education.

The entire notion of "austistic GF" is a retarded fucking meme. Go meet an actual austistic person.

Ahhhhhh, good times, good times.

It mans monkey in spanish, so… Something about monkeys?

But user, isn't the peanut butter girl an actual autistic person?

Forcing technically literate WHITE MALES who very recently took an organic crash course about propaganda into politics by taking away their last distractions from the world probably gave the President a good bump.

I think CTR rebranded into Shareblue.

But user, writing logical settings is hard. Why would you bother putting in work to make something good when you can just fill your vagina with paint and queef on a white sheet and call it art while people clap about how progressive you are?

You don't want an autistic girlfriend, you want an approchable girl you can connect with for a girlfriend.
Believe me when I say they're definitely not the same, and the latter is something that probably doesn't exist in the world you will be interacting with.

What do you think is autism, faggot? I bet you think it's some spaz that just makes tard noises and stumbles around like they have cerebral palsy.

I'd feel better if she was completely jobless, but now she's just stuck writing fanfiction for Netrunner, a job which she only got because she's fucking one of the Sit Down, Shut Up faggots.

Pretty sure they were also working on games for soldiers.

Fuck off nigger I'm a fucking neuroscientist.

Can't you just explain what it is, then?

That just make sad, these people get paid for this lower internet fan fic level writing where noting matter and no one gives shit if it's not some political bullshit.

I see you're a teenager

Yeah? What do you think we do when we're not smoking weed and wasting tax dollars?

DSM-IV or DSM-V? The criteria are really different. Long and short: largely impeded social development characterized by greater than normal axonal isotropy.

You left out the part where Zoe was actually confronted by one of the guys girlfriends, who asked her how she could do that, and she said they weren't dating at the time.
The gf then said no they were most definitely were then Zoe blocked her.

If GG wasn't full of retards they would of screencapped or archived that conversation and the whole thing would of been done.

but
I WANT TO BE AN E-CELEB GUYS

more like

When I get home I'm making more art of this just to piss people off. Any ideas?

Ah, right. Yeah, that was my first real brush with the, for lack of a better word, unfairness of the world. The concept of all these people just saying "yeah, ruin this industry" so they could make more money and education even worse was frightening. Honestly, it still is, but at least I'm more jaded now.

Sanic, minecraft, lego and peanut butter

I think it hit me full force around DmC. That's when I realized the people running the hobby I helped build up couldn't stand my guts. Then Marvel comics went full pozz and cartoons started to become more bitter towards their initial audience. Now I just hope it never touched my /m/. Thankfully with Titanfall 2 and Power Rangers flopping I think that's safe for a little while longer.

Just like the tremendous faggot who gave the Starcraft source code cd back to Blizzard for upvotes on Reddit.

i know better than to feel hope for anything nowadays, but i think we're going to see a larger reversal of the trend since most companies are learning that pozzing your product leads to extremely diminished returns at the cost of alienating your old, previously loyal fanbase. i mean, look at the marvel comics, they publicly admitted "this didn't work, it sold like shit and we're sorry we called you all bigots please come back"

no i thought it was some conspiracy to get some thirsty betas cosplay waifu into the game.

… some people deserve pain. That is just sickening.

They still can't with DMC. Why on earth would they with this?

I wanna ram my spic dick into that

They don't need to "win," just convince enough of their echo chamber to buy it that their influence is maintained, or, failing that, create a plausible excuse for their failure.

People are STILL astroturfing that game. I wish I'd been around for the threads when it launched.

I feel like mecha is still too Japanese to be inflated and poisoned in the same way action games are. And don't take this the wrong way, but I hope there is at least enough success to warrant a Titanfall 3, since I really like TF}2. Then again, I'm pretty surface when it comes to mecha so I guess I'm part of the problem.

You have to go back

I'm already "back", pendejo.
Not everyone is from Brazil 2.0 the USA.

Good times.

well if you are into autism sure.

Dammit user, you make me want to install origin for that game.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

You have to go even further back, across the Beiring strait to Mongolia.

How do you think she feels being the face of autism?

She should've padded her bra

There was also another redditor that gutted an XBox development kit and didn't even bother looking up what was stored on the hard drive.

Reddit users should be gassed on principle.

Who do they think they're fooling?

can anyone explain this whole autistic girls and covering themselves in foodstuffs?

Explain to me neanderthals.

feels good

I don't wanna

I wonder if they put stuff in their pussies too

Neanderthals are smart, though. Long story short: something ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS has been causing the brains of children, predominantly young boys, in certain regions, to wire themselves in a way that is less specified than it should be. At its most extreme, this allows it to be coopted by other functions. Sometimes a beneficial function takes the real estate (imagine the brain like a forest with neurons competing for space the way trees do, but the forest floor bends in random directions), in which case the person may become highly skilled in that area, even a savant.

Reddit really is full of idiots who fall all over each other to shill for pretty much everything that we hate here.

Reddit gives marketers (to say nothing else of even more sinister forces) a direct skinner box they can utilize to incentivize or disincentivize behaviors and thoughts, on an individual level. That is horrifying.

If I were a neuroscientist I'd certainly be interested in picking apart Holla Forums-as-a-collective's brain. This place is all sorts of retarded and schizophrenic, one second you've got somebody treating the place like Wizardchan or /r9k/ with "normalfags leave reee xD" and the other you've got console wars.

someone needs to take the audio from this shit and splice to to that fucking gunshot

I don't like having Origin, but at least I bought the game on sale.

Fun fact: there's a Norwegian DJ who calls himself Savant for this very reason.

Goobergate, the eternal boogie man of the weak.

I've never even used Reddit outside of the occasional search results for info about random topics. And those threads are usually fairly helpful when it comes to stuff like autistic number crunching and the like. But holy shit, I read a few political threads there lately. And it's the most cancerous shit you can imagine. All the most upvoted commented are usually anecdotal bullshit with no merit what-so-ever. If people are even willing to risk their precious reputations, everything else gets pushed down into obscurity.

tl:dr Reasons I will never even register for an account on Reddit.

Don't kid yourself, man, the same thing happens on boards here with rules guiding user-behavior and mods enforcing their board-visions. Holla Forums users on /sudo/ defended the ability to range-ban thousands of IPs at a time in the name of shill hunting, for instance.

This, reddit is the perfect shill site. Its like a giant social experiment to see how they can train people to become complete corporate whores or whatever other agenda they are trying out.

I am willing to bet there is better written fanfiction then this trash, that just makes it sadder considering.

Why the fuck you got pics of my girl?

Already did it, but focused on Holla Forums, which is easier to follow because it's content has a single trend (event based or ideological), while Holla Forums is iterative. Imageboards do not create hiveminds. That is a myth. In a hive mind, every part modifies every other part, and is connected to every other part.
What image boards create is Stand Alone Complexes. Self-replicating behavior that is aimed outward from the group that it draws its influence from. You saw this the easiest with the election and "meme warfare"/open source propaganda.

All of that is true, but it's very different from being able to give a person a nugget of attention (upvote), which, especially to people who are starved of healthy social contact, is the most valuable of currencies. I can be tricked/memed into shilling for whatever forever, but it won't be due to direct personal interaction. Not by design at least. On reddit you can guide the opinions of whole communities by manipulating the "upvote/downvote consensus."

I figured I'd make a webm of the video in case people didn't want to give some random guy click shekels.

These were non-Japanese mech games for some time user. Like Mechwarrior and Earthsiege games, for example.

*There

Or
ONE MUST FALL

Reddit is what finally made me realize that Western populaces deserve everything they get.

is this the "souls like experience" fag?

This I remember very clearly, I even heard someone say that corruption doesn't matter because everyone is corrupt.
Remember, these people vote.

Different voice

And now we have this. Hope you enjoy the enrichment.

But user, gamergate was the larva state of the alt-right, this was obviously Donald Trump's master plan to become president using videogames. In fact, being a gamergate supporter it's the first phase of becoming an evil racist bigot.

Nope. His videos are actually very well-researched and informative.

Interesting theories in that video. But it doesn't really explain why many of the male model faces are better looking than the females. There is only one reasonable explanation. They specifically wanted the female characters to be ugly.

Fucking PGI. It still hurts.

Or it was all done by women and faggots who don't want to compete for attention with their creations. And yes, women are that petty.

I really wish these faggots started with Demon Souls. They really wouldn't be so optimistic.

It actually is though. It's the first step in breaking programming, and it's still kosher enough not to scare away most of those interested. Once that first step is taken it's only a matter of time before they being the conversion process.

Thing is, the ebil fascists are doing nothing at all, it's the left going berserk that is driving more and more people to question their narrative.

We know for a fact BioWare does make characters ugly on purpose in a pathetic attempt to give them some "depth". They are actually incapable of writing compelling characters so making them ugly gives them an excuse to say they aren't shitting out Mary Sues by the dozen.

For the female characters it must be deliberate. There is no other way of explaining Sera and Peebee.

tfw you try to pretend you aren't anti-white but you don't actually know how.

user, being a woman is already a mental disability.

Take your meds, /r9k/

Only a woman would be so stupid as to believe that women are equal to men.

Do not respond to "Take your meds, X" posters.

I believe women and men are equal. It's just that men have the capability to be better than women. They can reach levels of superiority women cannot.

I mean, look at the average leftist male and tell me he's better than a woman. Hell, tell me he ever IS a woman.

Sorry, that came out as word salad.

All evidence of the contrary.

Leftists, male and female alike, are subhuman trash to begin with. Comparing them with anything is pointless.

Erik Kain sounds like a cool guy.

Yes we are so equal, minus ruling them with an iron fist for thousands of years, then letting them off the chain and they proceed to wreck society within a single generation.

Can we start a conversation about niggers being hanged? :'^)

I'm sorry, you can only pull that card if you are part of the clique and on the right side of history.

Remember when false flag posters like these used to be told to to fuck off because they were usually leftists trying to get screencaps?

Then you have malfunctioning sensory organs.

He's surprisingly sensible for someone in that line of work.

Remember when we cared if people knew we wanted to hang niggers?

That reminds me of the RIP TRAYVON picture written in cursive which made the rounds around black Facebook, even though the text was all about how niggers can't read cursive.

I definitely agree that imageboards don't create hiveminds; to call something like Holla Forums a hivemind would demonstrate a lack of knowledge of what the hell a hivemind really is. I'm not terribly sure about a stand-alone complex due to peer pressure, though; "Holla Forums hates this!" and other such types of posts, for example, and new posters readily accepting it/old posters not making any effort to slap down such a statement.

Ultimately though I think both methods are quite insidious with Reddit's having the caveat that it's swift and immediate; I remember there's quite a lot of resentment about the voting system in general from a great number of parties, and being downvoted into the post being hidden is something seen with derision on most of the subreddits I've trawled looking for tech-help. On an imageboard, it's over a long enough period of time that you probably just won't notice it unless you deliberately compare current behavior to behavior from some time ago, ie modern Holla Forums complains about things (duplicate threads, template threads, "post quality" being a constant worry) that would've been quite happily accepted or not thought about on 2014 Holla Forums.

Gamergate turned me into a neo-nazi, in an extremely roundabout way. I will say that Gamergate is an EXCELLENT introduction/crash course into how actual media is so fucked and how actual politics are subverted.

It's not about changing minds, it's about writing history. Did you know one of the requirements for something to be considered factual on (((Wikipedia))) is that it has to be in a mainstream publication or any other secondary source? There are many implications to this:
1. If the journalist gets a detail wrong, Wikipedia will consider the Journalist more correct than the primary source. If an author didn't write a book but a Journalist said he did, then Wikipedia will think that the author wrote the book.
2. If a scientist discovers something, it isn't considered real until a journalist writes about it.
3. If they had to choose between two sides on an argument, the journalist will win every time according to the rules set out by Wikipedia.
Their target audience for the DmC controversy isn't you, the morons who believe them or the company who bribed them. It is your children who will forever think that you are merely spouting conservative conspiracy theories and who will think they are smarter than you because they read the wikipedia article and it proves that DmC was a good game which was attacked by GooberGabbers out for blood.
To put it another way, the truth is now a lie according to history.

wew this thread

When you gonna post your video?

I've been trying to read mainstream media since trumps election, to get a better understanding of everything going on and having a rounded view of what the msm is talking about, and besides basic news sites and msn, i've checked reddit. Never check reddit. Christ, it's the most cancerous shit i've ever seen. I think they have like 10 boards dedicated to "stopping" trump where they post the most ridiculous shit with no evidence behind it. I say 10 because any time I checked for news on their main page it was flooded with "trump" "trump" "trump two scoops". Felt like I was watching some tsundere bitch scream about her love interest.

I lasted about 3 days checking the news there just from their main page, and I couldn't stand the bullshit anymore. Felt like I was on jezebelle or some shit. There is absolutely nothing of worth from what i've seen on that site. It's even worse than twitter.

Me too

I always hidden the threads and ignored it since im not even an amerifat

They really can't help themselves can they?

Hahaha, I know him. He's my friend, never thought that I would see him in a screencap here. He's right about porn artists being right leaning or alt-lite now. They generally don't like judgemental people and that group happens to be leftists now.

user, you have a good grasp of the issues. Please continue.

I've been around Holla Forums since 2009 and "post quality" was a constant source of whining even back then and guess what? Nothing's changed. Some threads go well, interesting discussion is had and everyone stays on topic, some get shitposted to oblivion, some get derailed and what started as a discussion of a space sim has morphed into a talk about whether or not too many dicks degrade the quality of a vagina 200 posts down the line.

Basically, it's always been this way and if you can't reconcile yourself with the notion that threads are fast and loose and there is no guarantee things will stay on topic you're better off not being on a chan.

Nope. They'll be screaming for miscegenation right until you shut the door of the gas chamber in their faces.

That was disturbing.

Biology isn't the issue in this context. The idea is "equal in the eyes of the law." Women are not entitled to all the special privileges that feminists feel they are entitled to. It is not the law's purpose to try and accommodate biological differences by giving special advantages because the law is supposed to treat all people as equals.

Also, that was a creepy fucking webm

I just got really good at changing history on Wikipedia. Right now, there's some poor author who's written 5 books that don't exist but it's been up for 10 years and noone cares to change it. I'm half tempted to start ghost writing the books after he dies and start selling them under his name just to see if I can change history even more to the point that these books are actually considered his.

Well of course a place is gonna seem bipolar as fuck if you take everybody's actions as one collective.

Biology absolutely is the issue. You can not legislate away reality. Every prior republic, even ours, knew this. Women are not men's equals, giving them equal rights will only lead to degredation.

t. incel

As usual, when feeling threatened, the woman tries to leverage her sexuality for advantage.

I hate this lie that women are seen as equal to men. Even now in our society they are not seen as equals. Just compare the standards between the two sexes in law and society. Between womens agency being gone the instant they get drunk to the point that if a drunk man and woman have sex, the man will be charged with rape, to the massively reduced sentences for women, all the government funded benefits for women, like childcare, planned parenthood, etc. There are also massive organizations to care for women if they have an abusive boyfriend or girlfriend, or a kid and no boyfriend/husband. Affirmative action to get unqualified women into difficult and high paying jobs like engineering or high level scientists. I mean, what kind of joke is it to call two people equal, but one of the two needs half the country supporting them to get there as well as lower requirements and special considerations whereas the other person did it all legitimately.

No, women and men aren't equal, the government, media and society just pretend that they are while forcing equality of outcome at any cost, and damn the consequences.

Have you considered that you sound insane and impossible to take seriously?

Or maybe you are the insane one for not believing in objective facts like fucking biology?

this is the most disingenuous thing I've seen SJWs spout. Bioware, or at least its employees have stated multiple times that they want to have more "average" characters and that that's why they deliberately try to uglify some faces and characters. I would assume that every SJW fucking knows this. It's all for "inclusiveness", and it's absolutely deliberate, just as diversity that has been explained as having put only in the game for the sake of diversity, is deliberate.

Oh, and let's not forget that the liberated women, who are now free of men and are considered independent are just leeching off the government, which is getting taxes from men. The only thing women have succeeded in doing is getting a middle man to get money from men, and pretend they're independent, when they're still reliant on those men for help, except now they also don't have the emotional support and protection of those men that have been removed and replaced with the government, a government which often allows them to be raped en masse with no attempts to fix this issue considering the horrific rape rate of women in america. If all those social securities and special considerations dropped away, shit would change real fast.

ah quoted the wrong thing, I meant

Marxists have been trying to put the weak on top of the strong in our society for the last 100 years. Women now having more rights than men is just a part of that. It's all part of the genocide.

So make them 99% White and Asian? I'm okay with this.

What the fuck was this?

Is he like this all the time or it's the typical "I behave like that in the internet, but I'm actually a chill person?"

It is much, much more than a genocide. It's a speciecide. They want to alchemically (Jungian) transform us into slaves so the world can be remake.

He's always been left-leaning, but he's cool since he just leaves it out of his art while not severing long term friendships because of it. I do the same as well.

ALCHEMY OF COURSE

Nah. "Soulslike" guy is Vaatividya, who built his entire career talking about Dark Souls, lore and game secrets and stuff. Now that the games are done, he's got nowhere to go.

This is like the Hegel thing all over again. You need to fucking read a fucking book before trying to be smug.

She just can't let it go, can she?

whos being smug? maybe youre just being self conscious

Am I the only one who finds it funny? I cant help but grin like a retard during the entire thing

Honestly accidentally liching yourself as you conduct eons long research sounds pretty fucking dank. Shame you have to physically go to the Otherworlds, though.

Liches are ultra nerds. Nothing fun about studying for centuries.

Because women ogling gruff soldiers with chiseled chins is fighting patriarchal expectations of chastity while men ogling attractive women is literally rape.

You're studying the wrong shit then.

NEERRRDDDDD
Even in death you will still be bullied.

Joke's on you I dual classed Druid. Bend the fuck over.

I'd watch it.

I chuckle at really corny jokes.

yeah they (co op podcast) could stop injecting trump this and trump + politics and muh womyn e-sports bullshit into everything, damn they are boring with that

No you don't, it was just endless claims that if it was an unrelated series called "Red Demon" then we'd all love it.

Are the tits out or in? If in, it won't go anywhere. If out, it will replace MMA.

You can find old archived halfchan /tg/ threads about NEET liches dealing with social anxiety and getting bullied by barbarians and paladins on /suptg/.

Don't forget the gay guy wanting to be allowed to come out as gay and have his gay father come out as gay too, even though that is established in game as political suicide, in the empire full of blood mages no less.

I bet you also believe in the vaccine conspiracy. It's genetic.
Anyone on the internet can call himself a neuroscientist.

Nope, highly unlikely, no strong correlations found that don't also cluster with unrelated health issues in inconsistent ways.

I think the main problem is over representation of snowflakes. They don't make up 50% or more of the general population in real life, but they sure as hell do in video games lately.

Dodger is an insufferably dumb cunt.

jesus christ i can tell which of those three idiots i hate more though. They're so irredeemably stupid. Why do people look to them for videogame related anything again?

Erik Kain is the only one here with common sense. I don't know anything about the dude myself though.

Too bad autists have autistic children almost every time. Just because correlation doesn't equal causation doesn't mean mean correlation has to be ruled out completely.
There is no normal person hiding behind the veil of autism and magic chemicals that can alter the brain structure on a fundamental level, way to be full of shit. That's like saying a white baby can randomly turn black.

Doesn't rule out environmental toxins if they're acting on the epigenome.

A jew, a muslim, and a feminist walk into a diner, and order brunch.
The jew tells the waitress it must be kosher
The muslim tells the waitress, there must not be any pork
The feminist tells the waitress it must not have any preservatives in it as she always eats whole foods. The waitress comes out with the same meal for all three. Some veggies, a pepsi, and a mystery meat.
At first they are skeptical, but the waitress assures them that it is both Kosher, home grown and definitely not a pig.
They all love the meal.
It's delicious says the jew
It's amazing says the muslim
A woman must have made something so great says the feminist.
They ask the waitress over and over, what was the mystery meat?
The waitress replies one of the rats we caught out back

I think I've seen you here before with your contrarian science. You're the same guy who denies that autists have lower muscle tone despite it happening in over two thirds of the cases, aren't you?

Does anyone actually watch them anymore? I stopped giving TB my ad revenue shekels ages ago when he went full

Jesse going after Barron was when i finally cut him loose, Dodger was always shit and not worth watching.

Wait a minute, isn't it also correlated with older women too?

What the fuck are you even talking about?
How the fuck is it contrarian to discuss mainstream avenues of research? The fact that you immediately pulled in "muh vaccines" shows that you're just some political hack.

Wouldn't this be because they are too autistic to be trusted with weight lifting? Or perhaps they don't see any point in lifting? Or maybe they just don't like physical activities in general because they are often socially demanding?

but muh hobbit waifu
Girls can be gamers too shitlord

Yep, which is one of the largest pieces of evidence against the strict genetic hypothesis. What is could be that would explain and allow for all the possibilities is that it's a result of some sort of general kind of genetic damage that's non-specific but is only really noticeable when it's clustered in social functions of the brain. If you had the same sort of dysfunction in parts enervated by a sensory organ, it would more easily adapt itself to "normalcy." This is consistent with findings from dMRI studies.

I wonder why GG petered out.

i think its a smokescreen for them browsing tumblr and using their waifus as the basis

Dig deep enough and you'll find jews anywhere.

It's a slacktivist group ala tumblr where people post images of things other people said/do and say "woah brah, look how much we're doing!"

I'm not talking about muscle strength but muscle tone in a scientific, not colloquial sense - it's about the endurance and motor skills.
It's possible for an autist to be physically strong but he'll still tire extremely quickly. They also cause them to lack fine motor skills for precise tasks like writing, tying shoes, sewing, etc. It's one of the most basic things known about autism that any parent or teacher that had to deal with autistic kids will tell you.

Exactly what you've read. Disagreeing with widely accepted theories for disagreement's sake.

That doesn't rule out genetics. It's a combination of factors.

You see this is where the split came from.
You dumbfucks thought that going full Holla Forums in a fight against the media controlled by (((Them))) is a smart idea. Gamergate got split into 4 factions.
A) Full Holla Forums idiots, gas the kikes now
B) Fire with Fire fuckers.
C) The Tone Police,gas the kikes later.
D) BURRRNNN EVERRRRYYYYTHING

Only group A and C are left.

What kind of backwards-ass logic is that? Whatever happened to the customer is always right? And this isn't some under appreciated work of art here, it's fucking DmC. What's next, are they going to start shilling for the 1998 American Godzilla?

I wonder if sociopathy/psychopathy is also non-genetic, anecdotally I've run into a lot more of both than I should be and am wondering if the same factor is causing it but in a more advanced way.

there was a lot of chaos and infighting on the gg boards over what direction to take. it was confusing to anyone not invested in the drama

I see. I suppose. I really don't know much about them. I thought autism was just a learning disability more than anything else.

"Widely accepted" by laymen maybe, in the field, but in the real world, everyone is still researching every possible pathway it could possibly be. For all we know it could be multiple dysfunctions causing the same pathology. You strike me as someone who's never actually done any science.

That's like eighty different things.

I'd ram my cock up her uterus if you know what I mean.

That's not really a punchline… "ha ha they ate a rat"?

Tbh, videogames have low standards.
Bethesda are the Tommy Wiseau of video games, yet they're beloved for their shitty games.
Activision is the Michael Bay of video games, with their Call of Duty only focusing on spectacle.
And Ken Levine is the M. Night Shyamalan of video games yet he's praised for his writing.
Standards are considered evil, so we end up with trash.

Most of the people in GG thought the media would side with them given enough awareness and pressure.

What happened next was the biggest redpill event in history.

Did anyone here actually harass that women who worked in facial animation department? I hoesntly think they faked all that harassment as a publicity stunt. They knew thier game was shit so they blamed big male gamers to draw the attention away/excuse their crap cash grab.

This is one of the dumbest fucking things, a monosex race of aliens who are all female would not use masculine pronouns for the simple fact that they have no males of their race for which male pronouns EXIST. In fact they would only have neutral pronouns because why have female pronouns when EVERYONE is female? They don't need to make a distinction between sexes because they LACK the opposite sex. They would only have learned of sex-specific pronouns from other races, GOD DAMN IT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW LANGUAGE WORKS.

Does peanut butter work as lube?

From actually talking with people who work with autistic kids, it has something to do with their sense of touch being haywire, so they often give the kids sensory stations with sand or cotton balls or soapy water or other objects with texture that the kids go fucking bonkers for, it's like catnip for them and all they're doing is touching shit like velcro or rubbing sand between their hands.

why hasn't anyone spliced that clip with the sfm snuff porn of that character

So science is fine at long as they've co-opted it into being subjective, since science considered homosexuality a mental illness but they don't agree with THAT FASCIST SCIENCE.

I've heard sheep pussy is better than human pussy from university graduates belonging to a frat house.

Why would a jew eat one of his own

i wonder when she will start doing straight nude stuff

Here I'll do it in pictures. Pretty much, a healthy brain has high anisotropy, that is, shit moves through it in specific directions (relatively) because it's essentially a bundle of wires that are (on the majority of their projecting surfaces) non-permeable to water. You can tell someone's brain is fucked up when the water starts flowing willy nilly in spaces, becasue it means there's either demyelination or something worse.

Oh sorry, I should explain. Here in america, we don't actually eat rats. It's probably different for your country. Must be a cultural thing. Perhaps I should've considered Israel before the joke tho? Is rat considered a normal dietary choice over there?

Don't be ridiculous. jews are people.

And what did the tone police achieve? Jack fucking shit, that's what.

We told you faggots to never try to appease the enemy, because the ZOG-media will never in a million years give you a fair hearing. And thus, Holla Forums was proven right yet again.

Much like the "harassment" Anita recieved, it was most likely polite criticism that she overreacted to.

Science is the facts that the Government tell me to believe.

This wasn't funny either time you posted it.

No need to get defensive because you.can't succesfully formulate a joke. Just doing something gross like eating a rat isn't inherently funny. It has to be more competently tied to the set up.

The only thing you can give them credit for is the fact that they're still around and the Normals actually listen to them. Nobody with any credibility or wants to keep it deals with the Holla Forumslacks

wew

I'd like to see any of you do better at making your own joke.

It's okay user, I'm sure you're good at other things.

Okay.
holocaust

I'm embarassed for you

Hey, I don't need to take that from an actual autist.

Most good jokes at least have a kernel of truth to them.

Good, you can be embarrassed for the both of us then!

Funny, because Holla Forums is now arguably more popular than GG ever was and we haven't given an inch to e-celeb wannabe-leader faggots like Dicky Spencer or tempered our message at all.

I laughed.

your sex life

DAS RITE

The other anons are right, this isn't funny. Like, at all.
There's no zinger. You have all this build-up just for a "Lol, it's gross!" line at the end. Fourth-grade tier humor.

gg would be pretty popular too if it had jew backing and started off as a reddit movement

I didn't say that, i just said Holla Forums didn't give it to him.

Like Milo?

Spotted the feminist.

Does that mean i've had sex but not a lot or no sex?

That way, GG would get entire special editions of the National Geographic dedicated to them with the line "Is this the new frontier of Civil Rights?".
But instead Black Lives Matters got that article, really makes you think

I'm a feminist because your sense of humor is equivalent to a fucking child?

What are you implying? We've been shilled nonstop for years by the JIDF and more recently shit like CTR, applied memetics and Shareblue

Wrong webm.

Only feminists use "like, at all". You don't even talk like a man. Maybe a faggy nu-male man. But not a real man! You're probably tiny, thin and with dorky glasses.

My jokes might be terrible but at least I don't talk like a faggy nu-male like you.

Let's not get carried away and start shitting on smug anime girls here.

This thread was nice while it lasted

It's okay because I admire your smug collection

I'm sorry. I'll stop and leave while it still has a chance of recovering.

I'll bully you more later.

what do you think im implying?

Hey, this was almost funny! Are you making a breakthrough?

That Holla Forums is backed by jew money and started on reddit.

He needs to find the loo.

time for you to use that brain! go back and look at your post that im replying to

If people are so fed up with shit games why don't they start making them? A quality 2d games would wipe the floor with a AAA game.

???

It is 2am here, maybe i'm just being a retard.

I think he might be implying that the reason why Holla Forums is popular now is because of the alt right (them being the jewish backed reddit movement). I dont get it either

Middle east ish? Greece?

because when somebody finally does get around to making good games i can say "man, its a good thing i sewed the seeds for the mindset that lead to this moment. i get all the gratification without having to lift a finger.

nevermind that the bar has been repeatedly lowered and it would be the easiest thing in the world to make an impressive game these days. no, this is more effective and important.

Wat?

But the reason the aut-kike is popular is because they steal all their talking points and memes from Holla Forums

so, what is Manveer doing now? still trying to kill all whites?

I'm not getting it either, its late here too though.

Im buying game maker soon to try my hand. I have a few ideas. My biggest idea is making a rogue like open world rpg in the same style of orcs and elves, turn based. (imagine pixel dungeons when you imagine gameplay). The world would be an open world city and the setting would be zombie apocalypse.

I know zombies are played out but the important thing is having actual zombies be semi difficult mobs. Everything else would be special zombies and also people.

The purest, white country in europe, of course.

The biggest challenge of that project is that I want to make the game in two play styles and release them together. One style would be the turn based and the other style would play exactly like fighting fantasy. It would more or less be the same game but with differing stories and enemies.

You would start the game, pick a play style and play. After beating it you could try the alternate play style and to keep it from being boring have a good amount of separate content for that play mode.

yeah duh. they were never actually welcome on Holla Forums! it was just a big prank

zombies being played out isnt a bad thing. its a theme with a lot of variety to start with when you want to make a threatening world. a good base.

Quality doesn't matter, only number of sales. And 3D games are more popular because it's "more realistic".

I think quality does matter. I have faith that there are still gamers who want gameplay over graphics and story. Im so sick of every game being a fucking movie. I want a gameplay experience with minimal story and a focus on fun.

2d games can be great if enough content is put into them, also what I want to see come back more than anything is tower defense games.

Im sick of stasis towers, teslas, machine guns flamethrowers etc. How hard is it to think up a unique tower with at least 2 upgrade paths up to 5?

There's nothing wrong with having a good story. It should just be optional to view it. Having good graphics as a higher priority than good gameplay is a real deal breaker though. I'd say gameplay > story > graphics would be the best rule of thumb in game design and implementation.

A trip to reddit will fix your delusions :^)

But incremental idle games are superior user, they're just so fun and engaging.

I'd argue that the best stories are ones that are good at hinting at what you should be doing without stating it, is in itself a game like a mystery or a conspircy to unravel, or interactive in some way, like Motb or Kotor 2. Story should be gameplay because that makes the best stories.

This. You should just wake as the character into the game world and through your actions discover (or dont) the story.

No narration
Just fucking stop

Letting the gameplay tell the story is perfectly fine, if its done well. And fun gameplay just for the sake of fun is also perfectly fine. My only real concern is when companies prioritize graphics over gameplay. Fun gameplay should be a core element of games, otherwise, why not just read a fucking book or watch a movie?

I thought the way the first dead rising handled the story was pretty great.

If you two are serious you need to go the fuck back to reddit. Holla Forums is what it is today because of it. Lurk fucking moar and shut the fuck up until you understand where you are

Graphics sell, gameplay doesn't.
You can easily advertise graphics, you just make a trailer.
You can't advertise gameplay without a demo and (((someone))) convinced them that making demoes causes companies to lose sales.
You can't advertise story without giving the story away or by word of mouth, hence viral marketing.

So release a demo. Even better just release your first few games free to start a following then open a patreon and go from there. When you finally make something worth of selling people will know what you are about and buy it. Hell you can just go the donation model as well.

But goyim, if I release a demo I lose sales. Think of the 6 trillion lost sales that were shoahed forever.
Oy vey!!
Giving money to me should be mandatory, I worked hard after all so I deserve the 60 trillion sales.

Jim owns this website because of the mass of traffic from 4chan here. He gave hot wheels a deal he couldn't refuse (N.T tech server space for free) and has slowly edged him out ever since.

If a new developer shows that kind of good faith hell gain a following no sweat. I wouldn't want to be a faggot to fans if I ever had them. I just want to create games I would want to play

Most people won't think like you, they'll follow the Yandevs of this world and create things other people want while at the same time not knowing what other people want.

Another thing that needs to happen is an overhaul of the app system. Someone needs to start making full games you can beat without paying. Like a flu gameboy game but for your phone. Where are all the real games on phones? That needs to happen

Devs should create what THEY enjoy. If you work on something you aren't passionate about it shows

The problem is most debs now aren't gamers

There are games you can beat without paying, they're just not popular.
Ever heard of the game January uprising? It's a historical Total war style game about Poland and guns.

Im looking into it now.

They are creating things they enjoy, turns out they have shit taste.

The other half of the problem, normalfags enjoy paying money to win. Having spoken to someone with a gambling addiction, the reasoning becomes clear: they enjoy paying for power. Why else is every app a pay to win app if it weren't for the fact that normalfags actually enjoy them for some reason?

Have you tried pixel dungeon? The dev even has the source available

Regular people are like zombies but my target audience would be real gamers. Even if thats not where the mega money is its where the fun is.

My biggest audience would be pc I imagine, but I would want my games also mac compatible.

Why not just make a straight up anti SJW/Antifa 2d platformed with gore and dark humor? Then advertise it here.

Not zombies, corporate fucktoys. They enjoy getting jewed because they were taught to their whole life.
Good luck though, the guy who does Starsector seems to be doing what you're thinking of doing.

Don't bother with Mac compatability, who's going to play it? The faggot drinking pumpkin spiced latte? Go for GNU+Linux instead.

Yeah no, don't see that working out well.

OS X has garbage-tier graphics drivers and your game's forums will be swarmed with angry Macfags wondering why the game runs like crap on their overpriced MacBooks.

Bro I collect unemployment. I could care less if I was smeared over a game.

Would you care if someone Allah Ackbars you and everyone you loved? Because that's what I was getting at.

The biggest question is how will they find me?

Not to mention I've never had a social media account and haven't had a picture taken of me in years.

Now that James Comey has nothing to do, he'll spend his time hunting down the goddamned Goobergabbers who got him fired.

And honestly if I thought it was that dangerous I would just make that a passion project and release it for free under a fake name

This is only true for indie companies now. They are the only ones still willing to take any risks. AAA game company devs are on payrolls to make things that will make money. Their enjoyment is secondary.

This idea could be pretty kekworthy if it were done well.

Fuck being afraid of repercussions. Just walking around outside in California I could be attacked for being white. Who gives a shit.

Hell even a straight up fighting game could deliver the keks

Godspeed user, make sure you trigger those commies as hard as possible. Can you do me a favour and have a button on the main menu labeled "Biotruths" where you mention incredibly basic truths like "Biotruth: Men are stronger than women"?

Tumblr Jabba boss who attacks with tears of impotent rage and rape accusations.

This is totally doable. I'm tempted.

If its released for free you can use any content you want. Fuck copyright laws

You're right that I wouldn't give a fuck about copyright laws. I'd release anonymously.

And I've actually been trying to think of an idea for a new project. And I'll admit, this sounds like it would be super fun to implement.

Honestly a project like that would be worth doing for free. Hell if an user gets it started maybe he can release source and it can become a group Holla Forums project

Just a nice 2d platformer is the perfect way to implement this. Simple and open, the hardest part is all the asset creation

Either way I'm finally investing in game maker next month and ill take it from there. I have no coding experience but major experience in photo manipulation, gif making, drawing, coloring, animating.

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. If I were to do something like this, I'd have to rely on others for a lot of asset creation. I recently got my BS in CS. I'm fairly confident in my coding ability.

I've got minor coding experience and am looking for an excuse to get better.

Ive looked around on the forums and see a lot of people willing to help but the problem would be the content really. Once I actually start something ill start making threads on it here. Any help with this project I would want to find here.

(GM forums)

I'll think about options. You have an email I can contact you on?

[email protected]/* */

email sent.

Got it.

Really fucking good times.

No, it is a conspiracy built on stupid people believing stupid shit said by other stupid people. Pretty much everything you wrote is wrong.

Silverstring people attended one digra conference.

Digra was not taking money from darpa. UC Santa Cruz's IMMERSE project was. That project had a job opening that was posted on the digra site. I have no idea what the alleged connection between common core and digra is supposed to be. it makes no sense since digra was founded in Scandinavia and has no official presence in the USA.

There's a crossover fanfic between Mass Effect and Deus Ex Human revolution that's actually pretty boss.

Not the least of which because the author can actually keep his universe's shit together.

Why didn't they just have 5 characters?
no one wants to be the fucking cripple/dog/jewish nerd.

it's incredible how they managed to produce so much shit while they had so much money

archive.is/wy1k2
Is this a good source? Do you think it's true?

some guy's gf slept around with journalists and reviewers in exchange for high ratings for her games, he wrote a blog post about it, autismo anons started digging around and uncovered lots of corruption, nepotism, lies and got close to uncovering jewish control of the media, media responded by claiming gamers just hate womyn cuz they're misogynists lmao, CIA responded by infiltrating gamergoyim and taking it over, anons responded by moving to Holla Forums, essentially kickstarting it (1st exodus)

dodger has a separate youtube channel where she talks about gender issues and theory every day

Yep, takes a PhD neuroscientist to figure that one out!
Thanks for enlightening us.

Do you mean you actually have a job as a neuroscientist or that you just paid a cuckversity for three(+) years?

Saving this video for reaction purposes.

Undertrash is proof that a game being a gay sjw furfag shitshow is no obstacle to success. 2.5 million sold according to steamspy.