Microsoft got a trademark extension for Scalebound. What horrors are they planning with that abortion of an IP?

Microsoft got a trademark extension for Scalebound. What horrors are they planning with that abortion of an IP?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/16730/Legendary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, and rumour is they're rebooting the whole thing from the ground up with a western development team instead of the BLOCKED smellow yellow who did it last time.

Scalebound didn't look bad to me, actually it looked terrible. How did they manage to make an MC that's somehow more obnoxious than Donte?

Wasn't scalebound canceled?

I hope it'll be as horrible as I imagine it.

Yep, cancelled. They're rebooting it apparently.

JUST

It will be developed by a new created company called Gold Games. The game spearheaded by Kanjiya Fish.

I can see the talks among the suits.

LE RUDE TWITTER JAP MAN BTFO

Basically Microsoft tried to pull the same shit they did with Banjo Kazooie with it. The game was originally about a little girl taming dinosaurs.

how far is this rabbit hole going to go

I wonder who

FUCK YEA YOU

user, it's for the gamers!

More like….

Someone draw Kamiya's girlfriend getting creampied by a black guy (or several) as the gook jacks off furiously in the corner, then send it to him on twitter. When he announces "Blocked", you reply with "BLACKED."

This is more a case of people overusing the term "reboot". It's more accurate to say the development is going to be restarted.

LET'S GO, BIG GUY

Boy, even when trying to make an example about the foolishness of someone else, your butthurt fanboy tears leak right through your failed analogy and end up strengthening the example that you are no better than the redditors.
Kill yourself.
>>>/suicide/

Five bucks say they try to make it "sexy and quirky" like a marketing team would think Nier:A was.

but i'm not a kamiya fanboy, i've never even played one of his games. i just think you're an unfunny ween.

How have you managed never to play one? He's directed four classics at minimum

That guy made a fucking awful post and someone else mocks him and somehow he is a fanboy for doing so?
What?

Also. (2) now, suck it.

That wasn't me though, I just hate when you retards go "XDDDD DERP" trying to (and failing) to mock the OP, instead of cutting to the point like you did now. It makes you look stupider than the dumbass you're replying to, and strips all credibility away from your side. Stop doing that, that's a halfchan/reddit thing.

Read the post above. Call someone out, instead of one-upping their retardation. It's a trait redditors have when defending someone, they try to mock the person they're responding to, and end up coming off worse. I have experience with those people, so I can weed them out faster.

Prevent some other compaby from buying the rights and actually making the game.

More like….

We should then start making calls to his personal phone and scream "JUULAAAYY JUUULLLAAYYY" at the top of our lungs.

Oh, hell. I'm actually super hyped for this. It's going to be so god awful that it'll give us memes for years to come. This is going to be the next Mighty Number 9 or DmC.

(Checked)

Is Microsoft really going to try to push this game out the door? If Platinum is gone, then who's going to be the developers for continuing this game?

You can't hope to be the successor to these if you're not defiling a beloved franchise through your existence.
Also, go to bed raphi

EA probably.

A man can dream, can't he?

They probably did it just so Platinum couldn't use the code they made for the game or even make a Scalebound game without Microsoft.

Y-you too user.

You're (1) to talk.

FUCK YOU

That was the game with the dragon in which you don't control the dragon but rather some generic teenager who listens to dubstep on his iPod-Zune during the fights, right?

Either do what every other company does and sit on the IP, or hand it off to some poo in the loo studio who will make a game for peanuts, sell itat a bargain bin price, and repeat until it becomes unprofitable.

Should have let them make the loli riding dinosaurs game they wanted.

Everyone wanted that user.

Everyone but the board of directors.

Mark my words, this is what happened.

mark my fucking words, they're going to turn it into a console FPS with dragons.

Now you've done it, baby.

Something like that already exists (But, it has Greek myths instead of dragons):
store.steampowered.com/app/16730/Legendary/

A friend of mine in high school thought that this was going to be a Halo killer. I don't even like Halo and I tried to explain to him why that was retarded but he wouldn't have any of it. Bless his heart.

Platinum was barely involved in it, and it's only a relative success. It wasn't enough to impress squeenix, it's certainly not enough to impress microsoft. Plus it's already been confirmed the IP is given to another studio and you're literally just spinning your yarn out of thin air.
Mark my words, you're a delusional faggot.

>Developed by Ninja Theory

I already fapped

Skyrim didnt have dragons. Only wyverns

Yes user, that's the joke, thank you for understanding it.