Tfw PS4+PSVita+Switch+3DS master alliance

Tfw PS4+PSVita+Switch+3DS master alliance

Do you know this feel?

If you dont why are you missing out on fun?

of course I do. 3DS has been incredibly mediocre though, can count the number of games worth playing on the damn thing on one hand. But otherwise those have been the only platforms worth shit this generation.

Who cares? Shit's free.

free shit is still shit, PC hasn't had shit but console ports, indie shit and early access shit, and I can get all that for free, but it's still shit. It's why it's been the most disappointing thing this generation.

shouldn't you be port begging somewhere right now?

What is the point of this thread other than to circlejerk over the being a good goy for buying the right platforms and supporting the correct companies?

Shouldn't you be defending Nintendo's latest stupid decision at Neofag?

you aren't very bright, are you?

I have ps4 and 3DS and I still think this is a bait thread.

Replace Switch and 3DS with PSP&DSLite instead, which is a better handheld combo all around

PS4 is still shit unless you're into the few nip games like Ryu ga Gotoku, Gravity Daze, Tales of Berseria, Nier Automata, Disgaea 5, etc

Vita has the largest library of nip stuff but be prepared to rape your wallet for the physicals or deal with the instability of the piracy scene

it's the same ones you constantly beg for every week

Yeah, I'd love to watch the Uncharted and TLoU movies on my pc, and play Nintendo's Skyrim during breaks

Unless you mean cancerous localization, I don't see this a thing.

I sorely regret getting a Switch. Puyo is fun, but fuck me it's the only thing worthwhile on the system. Vita TV + Vita + 3.60 TV + 3.60 Vita is better.

vita means life friend.

Now this is shitposting.

There is absolutely no reason to own a switch right now tho.

Kizuna is not for lewd. Kizuna is for fun.

Vita died with Cold Steel 3.

is it worth getting a 3ds again? All i played on it was monster hunter, luigi's mansion, every zelda port, etc thats all i ever did on it. Im tired of the cellphone games cause i dont feel the need to pay for extra content.

I would like to collect for it again, but thats about it.

Is that you Gaf?
>>>/NeoGaf/
Have a nice trip