Do you think he's gonna propose to Kojima live at E3?

Do you think he's gonna propose to Kojima live at E3?

No, hes got that special someone

Why do guys give a shit about these fags?

Because they've got a legion of cocksucking faggots enabling their shitty games.

Because it's
fun

Yes, "how much" are Geoff's favourite words.

Doesn't Kojima have a wife?

As if a gook wife could be better than an American boy

Yeah, he also has a kid who doesn't like his vidya gaemus apparently.

I don't understand, what does this dude has to do with Kojima?

Dorito Pope was the one who helped premiere MGS2 at E3 a million years ago and they've had an epic erotic bromance ever since. Geoff was also the guy who interviewed Moby Dick Studios during the ruse phase of MGSV and I've always assumed he was directly responsible for Peace Walker being full of Dewritos and Uniqlo DLC.

Fun fact, Japs aren't "lifestyle gay" like Western degenerates. They get married, have kids and then have recreational buttsex behind their wives' backs, with "okama" faggots being a distinct minority. Not having a religious taboo about it means there's no reason to morally defend it: Man ass is just seen as a vice, like hookers or gambling.

Not saying Kojima IS confirmed gay or anything. I just find that cultural "be a homo on your own time" approach kind of fascinating.

These people have $$$ to burn on new movies that they pass off as games and it's interesting to see Geoff fake how much he still loves vidya while trying to hide his utter disappointment at all the low quality content produced and all the retarded people that drool over it.

But he's all like "whatever, mistakes into miracles" that why he still runs the awards even tho they are rigged.

His kid wanted to play games, not watch shitty anime.

That's why traps are perfectly fine.

That's no different than down low niggers, stop attempting to romanticize nip culture.

Le Feminine PAYNISSS XDDDDD

The only reason gay dudes make you horny is because you have trouble getting real pussy, or you don't leave the house too often so the only women you DO see are used up rancorous whores.

Then a convincing trap looks very feminine by comparison. I can tell you though that an alpha would not have to resort to fucking men's asses though when he can get real feminine waifu pussy instead.

Don't tell him that! You'll hurt his feelings. He's a reject to society, he'll flip out.

yellow teeth, would not fug

No, it's because I like sucking dick.

It's amusing how both sides keep screeching about how the other is satan's spawn.

When really, ALL people are shit. There's no good women, there's no good traps - they're all human, and therefore they all will fuck you over sooner or later, and you can either roll over and be a fucking doormat for them, or tell them to fuck off and be shunned as a result.

Kojicucks are to be blamed.