Inner Chains thread

Alright faggots, Inner Chains is out, its the first of the Beksinski/HR Giger inspired vidya with the other two being Scorn and Agony.

I'll post the crack when avaiable

Better be more about spooky mutant stuff than stupid cults.

Only 20 euro shekels ? Hard to believe it's that cheap. Does this mean it's meh tier from the start ?

Probably, it should be pretty short too around the 4-6 hour mark.
The game is mostly about the asthetic and atmosphere with some gameplay mixed in, this is a real small team.

How Cheeki is it's Breeki?

4-6 hours campaign for a singleplayer only game is not very impressive. Still, better be good, I want more games like this.

Where did you see that price ?

Some random gaming website, garmeholics.

We'll see when it's actually out I guess, but that seems reasonable. Hope it proves worthy of it.

They are polish so at least they're slav

Well apparently it's out. Magnet when ?

Already up in IGG

Holy shit. It's 10% on steam. Never seen a score so low. Apparently it's really buggy, laggy and has limited options in the menus.

Well shit

For a moment I was excited, but then I remembered that Agony is the demon tiddies game.

9% now, holy shit.

A buggy release will do that to any game, and rightly so. Still, I hope this is salvageable.

No hope there. Dead as fuck.

Unity 5 or Unreal?

never heard of it

Well, according to the Steam reviews the game really shits the bed.

Unreal

Yeah, apparently they launched the game in a rush, likely the publisher who helped fund the game.
I'll get it for 5 bucks later with Scorn and Agony and masturbate to the asthetics.

It's very slow paced and the enemy ai is worse than Dooms.

If even the plebs on Steam think it's shit, there might be something up.

It might be unreliable opinion-wise, but there's no reason not to trust it on bugs and launch issues.