Artificial Intelligence

What are some games with creepy AI?

Define creepy AI

Nice trips

MGS2 would sum it up. Something along those lines or crazier.

portal haha xd

haha epic meme bro the cake is a lie xD

getting the obvious one out of the way

shit thread op

There's certainly no intelligence in this thread.

quite a few shitposters on this morning.

Metal Gear Solid 2
System Shock 2
Portal
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

I want to say that's it.

Shame about the remake

Both games were shit, tbqhfam

FEAR.

Deus Ex. First time Icarus talked to me I almost shat myself. One of the most terrific things I've experience is when you read the news console before the sewers and it says shit like I'M WATCHING YOU over an over.

>People list SS2

Really?
That's….. quite unfortunate.

Back on topic, I'm pretty sure there's an evil computer in Live A Live.
Speaking of bad games with evil AI, how about those new Halo games

Impact is lessened a bit when the killer AI is pretty much a reincarnation/manifestation of the Demon King from a swords & sorcery period of the world, but 0-D1-0 was a good malevolent AI that was still technically working within its bounds most of the time. Engineered the deaths of most of the capable crew-members to ensure the doom of those remaining and let the Behemoth loose, since it was just a frightened animal outside of its habitat and freaking out as a result.

Oh, that's already from Live A Live? Fuck me.

I've been meaning to ask, how is Cortana alive in 5 when she died in 4?

Another question, what was with the design change between 3 and 4? It looks like they switched out Alice for Velma.

That put a smile on my face.

alright, downloading Deus Ex(which has been on the backlog forever) and System Shock 2 now. Are there any mods I need for them?

a good homicidal AI makes you feel comfortable with it first.

Real quick, what should I dump my stats into for a first play through? Right now I'm putting them into pistols.

>>>/reddit/