Music Thread: Underground Edition

Post music that's barely heard. None of what's popular right now, just tunes that are almost forgotten and are never/rarely posted here. I'm sick of the same 10 soundtracks being spammed and REALLY want something new for once. It seems a lot of people here have a limited pallate, which is understandable, but I'd still like some new people hear to shake things up

Remixes count, video really related! So even if your game is popular, you can post a remix that is not so popular.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Otiel/BandcampDownloader
wolfgun.bandcamp.com/album/number-three-with-a-bullet
youtube.com/watch?v=b6UKVfdWczY
youtube.com/watch?v=8uZvMYuvxPw
youtube.com/watch?v=qjpdMOF0jiY
youtube.com/watch?v=X3J0CN96x8M
youtube.com/watch?v=HixNBwDZtdk
youtube.com/watch?v=JM4qBmNVoRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf6n8zH5egE
youtube.com/watch?v=TqWnatcufBg
youtube.com/watch?v=N_PAFKIpHdo
youtube.com/watch?v=sl52DPdDMfo
youtube.com/watch?v=iSVkvp_cOkI
youtube.com/watch?v=1SZJPRXiNNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kQPm2l_QMYY
youtube.com/watch?v=3VHkECWtB7c
youtube.com/watch?v=k25hZhbt8cw
youtube.com/watch?v=aLz4dxUnaLw
youtube.com/watch?v=VxF0p9L-ACA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So many hours listening to this retarded shit. hahahaha

I like this one

Something that isn't Redial for a change. Even if Redial is GDLK

Now, I realized. I'm also making this a share thread as well, to give people an incentive to download your music! Yes, that sounds really good to me! Add download links next to your videos, to let people put your music in their backlogs so everyone has a listen.

Here is a tool to download albums from bandcamp, it organises them nice and neat.
github.com/Otiel/BandcampDownloader

Popular game but a remix that I don't see posted often

wolfgun.bandcamp.com/album/number-three-with-a-bullet

I really should go back and work on the rave album, honestly.

(OP)
I can't get over how fucking good LISA The Pointless' OST is. Summer Love in particular is so feel good this time around.

Fuck, I just remembered that this old fart offered me a six foot tall box of early 80s to late 90s PC games and I completely ignored it because they were old. I'm such an idiot, I wish I had the merchant mind set when I was younger.

Sauce?

everything by Tim Follin, the 8-bit to Genisis motherfucking master.

This bastard found out how to make SNES music with samples by putting that shit through a converter he apparently made or some shit.

wait til the beat drops

It's not Tim Follin-tier, but still good shit.

Underground, eh?

It's really good.

Bumping with some Castlevania VCR6 remixes

This arrangement is awesome, user.
Thanks a lot!

Just for this, I might give the Gameboy DK games a try.

I know pinwheel being easy is just a meme at this point, but really, he usually did die so quickly that you didn't get to hear much of his theme (which is pretty good)

oh you meant something that doesn't get posted much, not stuff that you don't hear a lot of in game. I should read the whole OP next time, huh

(checked)

I kinda miss that era when jungle was more prevalent in games.

Welcome to the D&D world

That is one aesthetic GBA cover

Ah, nostalgia.

Is this a game or

This is from a music tape that came with the game but fuck it, it's amazing.

I can't find this on bandcamp, help

No one ever fucking talks about the best version of this fucking song.

voices. and tribe of man are in my mod collection, and this soundtrack is pretty great.

UT99 has a really good OST, and it's also all tracked.

I meant if it was from a spin off

Aw yeah, was just listening earlier

Posting this mostly because it has no business being on the soundtrack for the game it's on, being that it's a character song for a character that's from a book series (and an unfinished series at that) relating to the prior subseries, and who has NO relevance to the R:2 titles it's on. Yet for some reason, it's still an unlockable track, and you can set it as the BGM for the Altimit: MINE OS the player uses as a terminal.

Fun fact: After Naruke left the series partway through the fourth game, Media.Vision brought in, in addition to Agematsu and Elements Garden, Masato Kouda, who had prior involvement on Capcom titles like DMC1 and 2, Darkstalkers 3, and Monster Hunter.

Cool meme ther SiIva.

Richard Jacques?

One of my all time favorites.
Comfy as fuck

Live performance of Nobuo Uematsu and his band The Black Mages in 2003.

FF Battle music styled with prog metal genre.

Here's their 2005 show. (Couldn't find whole video, so here's playlist.)
youtube.com/watch?v=b6UKVfdWczY
youtube.com/watch?v=8uZvMYuvxPw
youtube.com/watch?v=qjpdMOF0jiY
youtube.com/watch?v=X3J0CN96x8M
youtube.com/watch?v=HixNBwDZtdk
youtube.com/watch?v=JM4qBmNVoRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf6n8zH5egE
youtube.com/watch?v=TqWnatcufBg
youtube.com/watch?v=N_PAFKIpHdo
youtube.com/watch?v=sl52DPdDMfo
youtube.com/watch?v=iSVkvp_cOkI
youtube.com/watch?v=1SZJPRXiNNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kQPm2l_QMYY
youtube.com/watch?v=3VHkECWtB7c
youtube.com/watch?v=k25hZhbt8cw
youtube.com/watch?v=aLz4dxUnaLw
youtube.com/watch?v=VxF0p9L-ACA

And their final show in 2008.

Here's my favorite FF concert, VOICES, the best sounding performance with great stage production.

oh god, i'm on a concert spam.
Here's Distant Worlds - Returning Home (2010)

Distant Worlds music from FINAL FANTASY THE CELEBRATION - 25th Anniversary Concert (2013)

Here's the best recording I could find of The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, with decent audio and minimal audience noise.

Some games OST are rather odd to see simply because they are old games.

On another note, am i the only one who dislikes most electronic and metal remixes of game music ? Somehow i find most electronic music ones to be very low effort, and heavy metal ones to really drown the melodies.

On that note about Wild Arms 5, here's this song, which for some reason is inanely blocked from listening to on Jewtube here in the US (while the entirety of WA5's OST aside from it is left up just fine, be it instrumental or lyrical songs). Notable in that this is a boss theme, so its not like its absence from jewtube is entirely unnoticed.

ZUNTATA is strongly underrated

Spark

I don't fucking know

Oh god noooo, don't give me the feels you bitch

Any downloads?