BATTLESTATIONS

OP kicking it off

Dubstations thread

Last time we had this thread some faggot showed off his Vinyl Pop collection. Considering how many newfags have shown up in the past few months, i'm tempted to see if the number of garbage collections has increased. Not showing off my batlestation because it's a rinky-dink piece of shit.

Garbage OP, garbage thread.

sure

First comes the battlestation threads, then it's "rate my face Holla Forumsros!" Neck yourself OP

Aw what the fuck, I'll participate. I need to get a real desk though.

You've got a nice dog OP.

I think you got the wrong website, reddit might be more up to your speed.

it's summer after all

Jesus H Christ summer is starting for fucking sure

That water bottle in front of the keyboard is triggering me.

This shit's been going on since before May. Can it really be qualified as summerfags at this point?

Its alright, its a RADICAL MLG LED chink keyboard anyway, I'm looking to get a logitech keyboard at some point in the future. Maybe a mechanical one if the price is right.

Nice doggo. The box fan screams poverty though, just looking at that pic makes me feel swampy as fuck. Save up for a proper AC for yourself my dude, I'm sure your PC is getting hot as fuck during the day as well.

Logitech got some good Keyboards. Don't know if it fits within your price range but I can highly recommend the G710+ if you can get it with blue switches.

BATTLESTATIONS

where do you keep yours? mine is on the right.

NIGGA I AINT LOOKING ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT JUST TO SEE MY TASKBAR

On the bottom of my main monitor like any normal person would

Most websites and programs waste horizontal space so using the taskbar on the side is the superior option.
You should try it.

God tier taste

To the right of the image is my TV inwhich I mirror my central monitor if I want to play PC on TV.

Jesus Christ.

I actually would just like but i don't have the support for that.

user why do you have A FUCKING rock on your table?

Its a salt lamp, there is a wood base at the bottom. It lights up.

Oh, neat

Autism the fucking image

Watch your tongue faggot you angered the rock

could use a better pic but i don't feel like taking one

so you got autism or what

you don't play video games, i can tell because of how fucking close your mouse is to your tower

what did you get for gathering all the psvita games in the world

wew

haha, that's nothing… I've still got a shitton more Vita games I want to buy. I also have a bunch digitally.

Why is that the worse thing on this desk? I got it for cheap at a gas station because it made an autist upset since it was the last one. Dude was twice my age so it was worth it.

Dubs thread

Shame on you faggot.

nice dubs

its a low hanging fruit.
the manufacturers must wake up and just laugh every day

At least you have good tastes in phones Motorolas are good

My money its the jews.

No

Fuck off >>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

Dogdog

Reminder sage goes in all fields.

Also >>>/soc/
>>>/reddit/

Its not a Motorola

What fucking planet are you on nigger? Want to fight attentionwhoring go yell at namefags and posters who cant divert from a fucking script because they get paid minimum wage.

Contained Desktop/Battlestation threads have been on this board for years. Go fuck off newfag and join the rest of the shill baiting tards who derail every thread.

i wasn't paying attention but some of the other requests of the OP is definitely attention whoring, like including ASL, but ripping on other anons shitty rigs and figures is a classic passtime from well before 8/v/

Correct. You know they also aren't supposed to be about?

That is /soc/ shit, not Holla Forums related.
You showed me.

Notice how I didn't do any of the other gay shit, instead of being a nigger and killing the thread I attempted to fix it.

Instead of shitting on everything like the rest of this board do something.

Don't really have any actual favourites but right now I've been playing Rain World, Stellaris, Factorio, Fractured Space and Kenshi.

has a good job.

I guess this is actually better

Forgot the picture. Nice.

Cute cat
fuck your taskbar dude

Looks comfy but small.

I am, like saging this shit thread.

Just got that computer case as well as a better Video card a few days ago for my birthday.
Also both of the monitors were from my brother at separate times the right one was just one he didn't want anymore and the left one he got me for Christmas since it really bugged him seeing me play games in windowed mode while watching a video.

If it pisses you off to know, I have a rock that serves no purpose on my table. Have shitty pics.

The shit and/or disgusting ones are the only reason I come into these threads.

Concentrated autism right here, folks.
honk

I wish my family loved me.

Well I would have gotten nothing if I didn't ask to go to the computer store with my bro, My plan was just to spend $300 for a 4GB video card and more ram, but luckily my bro convinced me to get a 6GB one, got the case, and payed the difference for me so I still only spent the original $300.
but yeah it was a good birthday since I can actually run Arkham Knight perfectly now.

Built my first PC in April and I'm loving it.

Sengoku Rance

Dark Souls 3
Metal Gear Solid V
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Bayonetta

You're the type that owns a smartphone and actively uses Skype and/or Discord, aren't you?

No, I only have my dad's old I Phone for music and I use Curse.

nice poster

I mostly play Factorio these days

eyy das pretty gud

What advantage does having 2 screens in portrait mode offer? Genuinely curious. I've seen anons who have one tilted for shit like coding software.

I recognize that desk.
sage for double post

I'll clean my desk for you fags and take a shot. I'll even display my few physical gaymes that are home.

;^3

why

JUST

What the hell man?

The user who owns that shit. Nobody goes through the efforts to do this kind of stuff ironically.
He really uses them.

oh god I just realized some of those are the gushing ones

…I think the most offensive thing about this image is how much money he wasted on dragon dildos that he could've put towards buying vidya.

How the fuck did I forget about this. Holy shit, how much money did you burn buying all of that degeneracy?

or pretty much anything else
could have gotten at least 4 Homo Sapiens and 6 Lamy Dialogue 3s for that price, Could have gotten more funs, could have gotten a good fucking car for that matter.

Feels bad man

Pirate vidya and use the money you saved on Bad Dragon dildos. It's a much better use of your money if you think about it

Mind posting that Majora's Mask wallpaper?

I got it into my head that I could fit my station into my closet because I only ever wear three or four sets of different clothes anyways. I find it comfy, though I can't really stretch my legs out. I'll probably move my models to the shelf above my desk, so that I don't knock them over anymore.

Fuck.

I like it, it feels like posting them for the very first time all those years ago, all over again.

That would make you even bigger of a faggot than Dragon Dildo user

That's a pretty nice closet.
Spacious as fuck.

That's the problem I have, where did the time go

this is some Synecdoche New York level shit

good to see youre still around dragondildoanon, you ever think about donating those things to sexually starving african children or something? you cant be using them all yourself

I think he tried the T-Sex or whatever the fuck it's called and it wasn't big enough, so now he stacks dildos in his ass.

Show us pictures
Videos are preferable
Oh my god I'm getting such a big halfchan nostalgia trip

Satan has possessed your cat.

Here's the dildo i was talking about.
The people who do this kind of stuff, I always wonder how they do in the bathroom. If dragon dildos user is still around these days i'd like him to tell me how it is to shit as someone with an enlarged butthole and rectum.

thats not me my dudes

I know.
So it's really you? I mean the one shitposting right now.
How do you shit my man?

very carefully

Does it just, fall out?

Sometimes when I shit the log is too large and it really hurts, and it pulls my asshole inside out as it goes through.
Has it ever happened to you?

Top 5 games would have to be

20 and in Texas. Hot as hell over here.

battlestation threads were a mistake

Son, do us all a favor and get the fuck out of texas.

no

nah my poops dont hurt you should get that chechked out bro

this happens every time. anons are really obsessed with my ability to poop

I'll be fine user, I'm a strong guy.
Have you ever injured your poor ass?

Holy fuck user, I can't wait any longer! Show us, shows us!!! Please, I NEED TO SEE. and possibly, most likely cum leads to that ass
Even a sample would suffice.

why do you want to see me poop

what is wrong with this place

Where does this meme of hurting your ass if you shove things in there come from?

you know exactly what's wrong with this place, else you wouldn't have been with us so long

I mean, seeing you in action using the dragon dildoooo!!!

from people injuring their buttholes from doing it wrong

I couldn't find a way to properly say it but I stuck my dick in a prostitute's ass forcibly and she almost died. My dick is tiny compared to those dildos and I don't know how someone would get to that point without screwing up somewhere along the road

Anal Tear DOES exist. I've bled from forcing things inside me as a teenager.

Nigger you just need to go slow, also for the people who stretch their anus that much they stretch it over months

took me years to be able to dick the dildos i can now, it didnt happen over night yo

Exactly! Forcing it must be fucking painful.

I did say it takes months. I bet you could get to your level of stretching in like 9 months if you really tried

What's wrong user?

i was reaffirming your statement with anecdotal evidence. but yeah i'd say about a year I could take L toys with little difficulty

Ahh I misunderstood your post

Clean up that mess, holy shit.

I wanna see SOMEONE in this fucking thread use a dragon dildo or I'm gonna snap

Are you implying that everyone who asks about injuries tried it himself and failed at doing it right? Kind off makes sense.

So you just assumed you get injures whenever you try to play with your pooper? Oh well, I guess it is for the better, at least people like you keep this degeneracy from spreading.

Sligthly old pic, but there hasn't been any changes lately

Ah, a fellow Australian.

nice pony drawing

Ponyfaggots are not welcome, Ivan.

Eh, after jumping ship with mlp I became a berserkfag

At least you did good by going with Berserk. I got into JoJo

That long? How many years was it?

gets me every time

So you went from something aimed to children to something aimed at manchildren?

I've been thinking on starting with JoJo, but the homoeroticism throws me off (insert joke about mudslimes and roofs here)

Are you really so insecure that you legitimately think exposing yourself to bare male chests is all it'll take to turn you into a dick-smoking queer?

Just give it a try m8. The homoeroticism is barely even noticeable since the story and action is pretty damn good.

start with reading part 7

Don't do this

Why not? Part 7 is the best part, and coming back to earlier parts can help you to get the references.

Part 8 is a better version of part 4, so not by a long shot.
:^)

New JJL dropped today by the way

That stand of his looks pretty damn cool If I say so myself.

Ok, I'll give it a try. Since I'm a buyfag, where should I start?

PART 1

Yeah, right, but I know that there's diffferent manga series (like dragon ball Z, GT, Super, etc), is part 1 simply "Jojo's bizarre adventure #1"

Is that gun for killing yourself?

It should be
"Jojo's bizzare Adventure: Phantom Blood"

I want to incinerate all of those shit.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

I7 4770k, gtx 980, 16GB RAM might have posted already stuck working 3rd. Going to sell this one soon. Built it for a client that sent it right back a month later been using it for games and general shitposting mostly

Btw razor is trash came woth the computer. So ready to give this one away so I can build one I actually like with vd-t

Well, eat a dick and stay mad ;^)

Got it, thanks

no prob. you seem like a pretty cool user. Any chance I can add ye on steam?

Seems chill aside from the razor gaymer gear.

Sorry bro, only IRL friends

How shit are their taste in vidya?

That is one smug dog.

teehee

You could always use something less cancerous, like tox or email

poor thing

Your taste is top tier my dude

dowhat?

I won't post a pic because i'm sick and don't feel like it

core i7 4930k @ 4.2ghz
gtx 780 ti @ 1ghz
16GBs of ddr3 @ 1866mhz CAS9

24 M Southern Brazil

GTA San Andreas, GTA 2, NFSU1, Deus Ex, Quake

Probably S.P.E.C.I.A.L in some way.

Some new nigger youtube meme that keeps popping up on my Youtube recomme dations. I have no idea what it is.

Yeah, right

I want to fucking die mate.

r8 my slavery

Is post-ironic.

Does it taste better or worse than v8?

Jesus I just wasted 30 seconds of my life looking up this shit, ADHD autism toy. Full blown Wikipedia entry discussing health benefits of plastic with ball bearings talking about 2017 in the past tense.

I feel nothing but disgust. I can't even bring myself to clean my desk off to take a picture.

Never drank any other bought tomato juice. As compared to homemade its ok needs more salt.

My room looks like a compact yard sale because i'm cleaning up all the consoles and games i have in storage, to sell some stuff. I have 2600,n64, wiiu, ps2, xbox, dreamcast, nes model1, segacd+sega genesis and 32x, super nintendo.

Behind the jiggly puff you can see a yukkuri head. I'm trying to move away from stuff animals, but my siblings keep giving them to, i have 3 bags of stuff animals.

I don't know if i should connect them each time or hook them all at once to one power strip and just unplug everything. I need to get another. I have two lcd tv and monitors for widescreen and newer games, and two crt tv and monitor for emulations, older games and non-widescreen stuff.

My assumption is that you're name is marvin because i know someone who has a similar laptop and is going to school and lives in a small place with others?

I also have a Trinitron monitor in storage, it works but the pictures waves strangely, i really hope it's just that i doesn't like my power socket, because very few places want to take a look at it.. I wish i had room for it, and it weighs 100 pounds.

Nice.
Did you have a fan next to it by any chance?

N/A; away from home

AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+
Nvidia GeForce 7200GS
3GB DDR2
300GB HDD
Some 900x1200 gook monitor from 2009 that I got for free

Nice try

Off the top of my head:
Stalker ShoC
Mario Kart: Double Dash!
Metroid Prime
San Andreas
Starcraft

He's a fag who isn't going to post his rig

i never realized how shitty my camera was until this moment

me too user. How many months have you spend sitting at the computer shitposting while all that stuff keeps piling up? 6 months here. I bought shelves threw a bunch of shit on them and it is a mess.

Good enough user we can still see the jizz rag even if we can not make out the cum stains on your mouse.

go to jojo's colored adventure and download part 7 or part 1
then buy whatever you want, but the way to go is through that

How about you give that mousepad to charity because you don't deserve it.

Very shit, mostly they play F2P crap and LoL. But at least I convinced three to try out Dark Souls, and two actually liked it

That sounds great, but I'm that kind of fag that only enjoys reading actual paper

Only my PC fan, it was connected to an outlet that also connects to the power strip for my pc. Who knows, either way it's not practical for my tiny room. I did get to use it though before and i was able to see animations on SC2 much better, and it felt really responsive.

I just returned home after visiting family on a trip, but it's slowly become a part of the room, while i get banned for posting stale memes.

whoa, that's a long time, with shelves i think it really ads a lot if you have some way to cover them, or else it looks like a messy library that dominates the room.

Battle stations have always been soo nice to see.

Good thing you sealed your waifus in that reinforced glass case because holy SHIT the cables have been corrupted by shoggoth and would have disemboweled them by now.

Have you considered getting one of these?

faggot

What else do I do with over a dozen cables?

I wanted to put a pic of fat Marche on my screen but I couldn't find it. Just wanted to show off my new discount gaming peripherals.

check em

Shitty lighting but you get the idea.

aye

Good god this had better be bait.

dude I swear I didn't clean my desk or anything.

I have that same thermis

it's a thermos

it's also a tipeo

Here's mine.

I still don't get why people hate that movie, if you can get past the characters acting fucking retarded, it's pretty good.

It's not nearly as retarded as Alien Covenant. The whole movie wouldn't have happened had they just worn helmets on an alien planet. Plus, Prometheus had a cool poster.

I'm curious, how retarded is Covenant.

Take the Star Wars prequels, take out Hayden Christensen. That's how bad.

JESUS

Thermis?
In Texas, we call that a Bubba Keg, son.

My battlestation is split up between my "office" area and my "living room" area.
I live in a loft so its basically one big room.

Are you watching surveillance cameras?

MY DESK IS MADE OF WOOD ITS SO HEAVY

test0