Make handful of switches

well thats nintendos release. enjoy nothing for a year.

it has 30~ games in two months, that's actually pretty good.

How many are actually good and not multiplats? I'll probably get a Switch eventually, but not for a while. As for the problem of them not making Switches, I don't think they want a repeat of the Wii U where no one fucking bought any. If there were Switches on the shelves, you'd just be saying no one wanted them. In addition, I hope they're taking the time to weed out the kinks that the early models had. We don't need any more consoles breaking because of manufacturing issues.

firstposteverytime.gif

But seriously nigga the fuck you smoking? Everyone knows the first 20-30 titles on a nintendo gimmickbox are shit and purely designed around for showcasing their latest design fetish. Plus, nintendo. You KNOW they're gonna re-release the thing for full price waving their dicks in the face of early buyers, they do it every time!

It has BotW which was awful, snipperclips which is a party game, and then a sea of garbage and multiplats that run way better elsewhere. It's the new Wii U.

how is it a console war when i was complaining about nintendo without praising any other console in particular?

I want summerfags to leave

Is it just me, or is the docked switch designed like a black matte Wii?

Nintendo is fucking garbage as a company tbh.
They lost their touch, they're transitioning ala Disney. Pirate it all.

Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for you my good sir. Enjoy your rage fuel and don't get a heart attack.
XOXO Summerfaggot on his day off work~

Here I thought it just looked like a wii if you slapped two stands on it and then stood it up on the side.

test

consolewars thread
Quality content, OP. Us chaners and our wacky culture, right? Lol

30 games you say
but are they great

Some of them yes and some of them no.

Hot damn I sure missed you "If I don't like it, it's shit!" faggots.

It's ok, user. You can like bad games like Skyward and BotW.

BotW only really sucks with a surface level idea of how the game works.
It took me getting to one divine beast, but at that point the game just constantly spits expanded durability weapons and gear at you.
The only real issue is
It's TOO generous with elemental arrows

More specifically, elemental arrows are considerably less useful than standard arrows, less push force on phys objects, meaning you can't cheat puzzles with octoballoons with them.
Can easily kill yourself with most of them
And really the game gets boring when you have like 300 bomb arrows and a bunch of savage lynel bows effectively meaning you can hiroshima everything with 5x high damage bomb arrow bursts.

SAFE SPACE 2.0

Did you make sure to post this on fanfiction.net? Because that's one heck of a fiction you cooked up.

When the fuck is Dark Souls and shit coming to it. I thought it was acceptable or some shit now.

What even is there coming out in the next 2 months outside Splatoon 2?