Upcoming games

Alright faggots, post upcoming games that you think have a chance of not being shit or that you're optimistic about.

I'll start

-Bannerlord
-Serious Sam 4
-Cyberpunk 2077
-Ace Combat 7
-Ni No Kuni 2
-Tekken 7
-Endless Space 2
-Routine
-Total War Warhammer 2
-Barkley 2
-MechWarrior 5

Other urls found in this thread:

zettai-zetsumei.jp/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Endless Space 2
Splatoon 2
Dragon Quest XI

Thanks for bumping cuckchan

are they still even making?

I'm sorry you're too poor to afford even a mid-tier rig.

Just a reminder that if the PC is the Reddit platform then consoles are the 9Gag and Facebook platform

Never gonna happen

And there isn't segregation between the dota players and the 100% orange juice players on steam?

This is my current watch list;
Senko no Ronde 2
Under Night In-Birth EXE:late [St]
Everybody’s Golf PS4
Yakuza Kiwami
KoF XIV PC version
Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 4 Plus: Summer Memories/Disaster Report 4
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
EDF 5
Acceleration of Suguri 2
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
La-Mulana 2
Nights of Azure 2
Gundam Versus
Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On

Not my fucking fault your third world shithole doesn't have any decent computers and you have to be a console cuck instead.

That would supposed to be out 3 or 4 years ago.

CDProjekt said they were focusing on Gwent this year, so yes, they are considering thats all they have to show.

thats the joke

Was it real in your mind?

Almost forgot about those, thanks user
Also Baldr Sky English translation

Exanima/Sui Generis
Elex (a little bit)

Some shit I've got my eye on.
A Crusader game for an era without Crusader.
Spess game, will finally let me live out my dream of joining the US space marine corps.

Fug, that reminds me. I still need to play AoS and Sora.

Are you sure?
They should be doing what they did with Ghotic1/2 and instead are making the same Open World mistake.
I'm liking the setting, but goddamn, I'm not expecting them to nail it.

EOV and Cold Steel 3

I've been on a mild campaign to get this game more recognition. It's criminally underrated and obscure for how goddamn impressive it is, even though it's rather rough around the edges.
Seriously, that game runs a massive 64-player bot match on my computer better than most modern games with half the graphical fidelity.

That's why I said a little bit, I'm not certain it will be great but there's a some potential for it. At least they have a good track record.

Why don't we have any game nights for it? I'm sure plenty of anons on here have it. It would be fun as fuck.

Devs said they would shill it with some business partners after the game was complete, but yeah, I could do it 4free, game is pretty good and the devs have posted here.

Its on Early Access so no game nights yet.
That would be nice though

I'm carefully monitoring it, but I'm not expecting much, Piranha Bytes haven't made a good game since the first Risen.

Everyone's waiting for release day.
Even the devs don't want to shill it until it's complete.

EOV never ever
Super Mario Odyssey
Dragon Quest XI

I don't get it, it doesn't look like anything special to me and I fellated 3D World

It's gonna be announced at E3, just watch.

Tekken 7
Red Dead Redemption 2
Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord

Pretty much just these.
Maybe From will show something of their next project at E3.

E3 and the Sarkeesian goon squad killed any optimism I may have had for video games before the twenty-tens.

Is there anything on a Nintendo system that's worth looking forward to? I think they stopped making fun games years ago.

I got nothing

Not much on my list

KNACK 2, BABY!!!!

UHHH OHHH, DID SOMEBODY SAY KNACK?
Fuck Knack. It's fucking shit.

But Knack 3D though?
That'll be the one.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION NEWS SOON FELLOW AUTIST

Ni No Kuni 2 is getting a PC port
I don't even know if that is getting released, much less getting a western or PC port.

They restarted production on it in the winter.

>Cuphead never ever

Hopefully it pulls through this time

The original dev team bought the IP and restarted the project, they're already said they plan to bring it to the west and even made an english site for the game;
zettai-zetsumei.jp/en/

Nice, thanks for the info

only butterlord and routine have my interest

Bump

Vanquish on PC
Xenoblade 2, which I can sadly already foresee being NoA (or 8-4) localised even in Europe, instead of by the Xenoblade 1 team like would make sense storywise, so I'll likely play the Jp release or buy it used if in English.

And that's about what comes to mind right now. Already finished most of what I was looking forward to playing this year.

Overload

Right now it's in Early Access, but it seems very promising from what I've played. Despite being another one of those Kickstarter reimaginings of an old acclaimed by the original developers, I think Overload might be the first to actually stand alongside the Descent games rather than just being a mediocre clone which didn't understand what made the original games so good. The only downside is that it uses Unity.

For those who don't know, Descent and Descent 2 are 6DoF shooters, basically first-person shooters where you can move in any direction in a zero-gravity environment, as the level design brilliantly takes advantage of this new dimension. It's even more amazing how they could get a full 3D game like Descent to run on your average PC in 1995. What was also amazing about it was the enemy AI. Coding an enemy to efficiently move around in 3D space was already a challenge, but each enemy type also has its own unique behavior, like going in aggressively or trying to hide behind cover. Descent 2 just added more, more levels, more weapons, more enemies, and it was fucking great. Descent 3 is kind of the black sheep because of its crappy singleplayer campaign, and was only really remembered for its multiplayer. This is also not to be confused with Descent: Underground, which is a Kickstarter effort by another team of developers largely unrelated to the original team, who happened to nab the rights to the franchise. Apparently the game is still in Early Access, is more multiplayer-focused, and looks like shit.

Overload also adds some different weapons to the mix, and there are some new enemy types like the charging sawblade bot which looks pretty fucking cool in motion. It also comes with VR support out of the box, and I've always wanted to play Descent in VR for maximum vertigo.

ROR

-Bannerlord
-Vanquish on PC
-Serious Sam 4
-Elex

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Just play Living Legends you homo

Vanquish on PC
Pathologic
La-Mulana 2
Spire
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Sorry to hear AC7 got delayed to 2018

ARMS and splatoon 2

if you ever get a chance to try ARMS at one of their switch demo events (are they even still doing those?) give it a go, it's great

did SMTxFE ever end up coming out? that, I guess.

Is this bait?

Hitman season 2

Hasn't it been cancelled? Square dropped IOI

Crestfall, a WoW private server that's supposed to progress from vanilla and into other expansions. The people in charge seem rather professional and competent, which is unheard of in the WoW private server scene. Moderately hopeful it won't be another shitfest like Elysium/Nostalrius.

Baldr Sky getting translated? Is it going to be shitty Steam localization with all H content/jokes removed like Grisaia?

There's a few rumours being passed around saying IOI will retain the rights and half finished half of season 2, but there hasn't been much of an update since the announcement that they'd been dropped so I'm remaining optimistic for now.

lel

OP is a faggot, as always.

I hope Kingdom Come doesn't totally suck. Than, Ace Combat 7 and Bannerlord is the only two games I'm looking forward to.

I'm looking foward to/hoping Pokemon Sage (/vp/'s fangame) ends up being good, I posted some spritework from it in a pixel art thread:

I'm actually quite surprised at how good ARMS looks.

Bump

Routine is a game I've been wanting to play for years. The development time and constant delays is either a great thing as the game will release in a great state or bad as they cannot reach their goals and will release a broken game.

Red Dead Redemption 2 should be good. Not much more to say on that.

Serious Sam 4 is another game I want but Croteam keep messing around with it.

Death Stranding will be interesting. Kojima in charge of a game without Konami interference, something new. I'm expecting a far more linear MGS V with horror elements taken from Silent Hills.

Cyberpunk 2077 is the game I'm most interested in. Years of nothing, but CDPR have a good track record. I hope its the game I think/hope it is, an open world RPG with lots of variety and play styles. Player housing, social elements, vehicles, cyberspace hacking which will essentially be like some kind of Rez game or the hacking from Automata, shooting, stealth, dialogue. Should be good, but the expectation and hype might be too much and they will fall short of it. There is also the console focus CDPR are going down. Cautiously optimistic for now.