Anyone else surprised by injustice 2 having both sexy female costumes and cute female faces...

Anyone else surprised by injustice 2 having both sexy female costumes and cute female faces? It's a western dev made game after all.

Don't care; this is obvious shilling.

Why is posting Prey and Injustice considered shilling, but not Nier Automata?

Because muh based moonman

Because 2B butt.

Because Nier is actually a good game.

This is the same company that made Mileena sexy and a lot retards here love her.

No thanks.

Sadly their Catwoman looks like shit.

Must have actually listened to feedback during the last months.

Nowhere near as the 10/10 BUY IT WHO CARES IF DENUVO being shoved into our faces however.

That is the least sexy powergirl outfit I have seen.

fuck off shekelstein

And the voices. She sounds like she ate sandpaper and smoked cigarettes for the past two decades.

At least the face looks like she didn't just come off hormone therapy.

(1) and done

I'll never understand westerners and their thirst for tranny cock.

She isn't as sexy as characters you can create in Fallout 4 my fellow anons!

Every time.

she reminds me of that cunt Alyssa Milano

Speak for yourself faggot

Say what you want about Tropico 5, having a mission where you literally buy gems to keep on playing is a fantastic and sad parody of the real thing.

The faces are maps of real human actors, did you notice margo robbie as harly quinn?

Its just that the software isn't as seamless as real life and causes some glitchy expressions to occur. and the voice and mouth movments seem artificial. like the lines were recorded and then the mouths were made to move like that using rendering

[-]

Unless i'm just blind and crazy.

Get out.

It is and you should call it out instead of being a little pussy bitch.

Game basically the original with loads more shit in it and a better character roster so if you hated that one then avoid, I'm really enjoying it.
Superman becoming the new Brainiac and turning Batman into his broken mind slave is the best possible end.

lol, nah, if I get this game, it'll be AFTER a "super spanky edition" comes out with all the DLC shit on it already.

Call me when somebody splices all cutscenes together so I can ignore the shit gameplay

Why should I be surprised? Where else would cute faces come from, the east? LOL! The east has the ugliest cartoons and women.

Because it's made by the japanese
God, I wish I was japanese.

SUPERMAN DID NOTHING WRONG

Batman's a little bitch who wanted to give Brainiac a slap on the wrist.

It's all over YT by now.
Jeffrey Combs delivers a bretty gud Brainiac; easily the best thing in the entire story.

I still hate what they did to Harley, that fucking punk rocker with the died hair look kills me inside.
I didn't even know what the joker would look like, but what in the FUCK was that supposed to be? That was as bad as the announcement of a female joker that just looked like a typical tranny.

My penis disagrees.

Should have picked a better bait tbh

goons please go

lol

Fuck off and play your western garbage faggot like autistic RTS shit or arena shitters.

But RTS is objectively the best genre

Lol fucked up the spoiler

That's all you guys care about right? Good female characters. That's why you cucks also play gay games like overwatch, sfv and mkx.

I can't believe it.

There are legitimate wapanese fags still to this day.

Is this the same nation that invented bukkake and holds annual penis worship festival?

Tbqh, this looks even more embarrassing than injustice and prey combined. Flashy combo oriented combat is really disgusting. Even Battletoads on NES looks more appealing.

He's only calling it non-pozzed because he thinks feminists don't exist in japan. Daily reminder anyone who uses 'pozzed' to describe anything is a fucking retard.

That combat looks flashy but I guarantee if you were playing the game on the hardest difficulty you'd get your shit kicked in. It's not just mash to win, you got to earn being able to look that good while playing.

Because Injustice sucks, if you play it you suck. Let me tell you something about fighting games. You know how Halo is baby's first fps? Smash Bros is baby's first fighting game, MK is the next game baby would buy and Injustice is just a tiny bit better. Injustice is a shitty noob game, it's total trash and normal tier bullshit.

Here's your (You), gaijin baka bastard.

You are just jealous because America is a shithole and Japan rules.

I agree, cool people only should be playing games with complex 40 input combos and superior anime art-styles.

So, literally every game ever made with difficulty options?

feels bad

I don't know about you but I'v played a ton of games were the Hardest difficulty is still easy as shit.

such as?

Who cares what the characters look like when the gameplay is slow trash and DLC is so fucking rampant that it makes fucking capcom look decent.

so, you also you play call of duty and Leage of Legends? Nigger, that game isn't even fun, play some proper fighting game.

I want newfags to fly away now