4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite armor/clothing in any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
use
steamcommunity.com/id/Chaosyourgod/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Worked all day. Some college students filmed some drinking and driving PSA in our lobby, so that was interesting I guess.

Can't think of shit at the moment.

what's up gaymo broyos

What's up niggers

Morning everyone

Yesterday was pretty comfy with no work. Slept in til like 1. Took an afternoon nap. Woke up at like 10 and stayed up all night. Mostly played some old gba yugioh and watched cytube with my fam.

You anons are cancer

Plate armor. The heavier the better

The less it covers the higher the defense rating

So let's take it all off and

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

I'm supposed to be in bed because I'm writing my last exam for high school equivalency tomorrow but I can't sleep so I'm here. Almost done CotM, though. At Dracula.

Sounds comfy as fuck.

How about you report the thread, then?

Good thing I'm not user

You the hotel goy?

Getting depressed thinking of work. Dunno when I get another day off. Sunday or something. Hows your day been user?

Sometimes plate can look pretty nice. Doesn't fit my playstyle though. Whats good user?

I'll report you to my office for debriefing and cake fagit

Leg still hurts. I dont know how long its gonna take for it to heal. Overall, i mainly just played a bunch of daytona usa.

I've been pretty alright, Ritsu
Unban you nigger, I just wanted to catch up with the cunts in the IRC

I'm trying to gain control. I'm switching out masturbation for meditation. I want to get jacked working out, but I'm a hardgainer so I have to eat more. Between working out and eating more than usual, I just feel frustrated trying to imagine myself keep with with work, school work, working out, etc. after the summer is over. I'm also tired of school, but fuck, I have no idea what direction to take my life on. It's like no where I turn to will I be able to get a good paying job, with or without a degree.

How hard is the GED kinda stuff anyway?

Yeah it was great. Haven't slept that well in forever.

Hows daytona? You got a wheel and everything?

I finished Banjo Tooie 100% yesterday. Why do games feel so fufilling when you 100% them and go out of your way to do all the bullshit?

Nah. Work at a restaurant.

No, just a controller. I heard daytona usa 3 is coming out on ps4, so i might get a ps4 wheel and that to play. I have a newfound love of arcade racers.

It's pretty easy. Had to borrow a graphing calculator though because I'll probably need one for the exam.

I'll try and get as much of a game as i can, before it gets bullshit hard and tedious. Although i am striving for 100% demon compendium in persona 5.

only yee oldie gaymes feel like that tbh, ratch and clank was really at this as well as rock star

Work sucks and then you die. At least try to be comfy in between. Don't worry too much about the future. At least you are trying in school and such.

I hate that empty feeling afterwards

Oh weird. What'd they film?

Are there any anons here that have dealt with insecurities and social anxiety, and found a good process to overcome it? I know hobbies are the go to for meeting and talking to people, but I was wondering if there was something more consistent, besides bars and clubs, to meet and talk to people everyday and get proficient at it.

I get that every time i finish a persona game. I call it the persona depression.

Don't push yourself too hard.
Few do, but if you pick a path and go down it even a little you never know what you're going to find. And if you aren't satisfied you can always pick a different path any time. Unless you fuck up somehow and get trapped or lost. It's important to remember which direction you came from in case you need to turn back.

Some PSA about drinking and driving.

I'd really like to get a good wheel some day. Need a new desk first and thats such a fucking hassle though.

Weren't you getting a job after this?

I got a lot more better talking to people after I got a retail job several years ago. Try that user.

Nothing I hate more than the feeling of finishing some anime I love. I have such particular tastes and its rare I find another for months and months.

Just like stop caring nigga what are they gunna do kill (You)? No. laugh maybe, but so what. You laugh at people to, don't you? Lighten up.

I was thinking of how many different paths i could have taken in my life. Like if i joined tumblr with my friend some 6 odd years ago, or if i stuck to reddit. Maybe i became a hardcore atheist at some point.

I'm applying for college after this.

insecurities you deal with by simply not caring about them anymore and social anxiety is what happens when you work your self up before hand before doing X thing and can be solved by simply not focusing on it other then making a plan before hand

I try and stick with people with dark humor because I have dark humor, it helps me connect to them a little more.
They're also fucking stupid like me.

I have massive anxiety problems but I haven't been able to really fix them. I'm not exactly bad when it comes to talk to others (Even if I do tend to talk way too fast) but I'm pretty bad when it comes to finding topics to talk about or starting/ending a conversation. Wish I can help user.

I might get a wheel for euro truck sim. Although i need to find a regular podcast to listen to while playing.

Persona just tickles my autism of waifus + collectible monsters + summons. Its this odd combination and over all 5 games (-persona 2 EP) i have over 1000 hours playing them.

What are some good slice of life animes to watch?

Probably the ebony armor from Oblivion. Generally speaking, any midnight black or silver armor.

Go do something productive, like study.

No. Go to bed!

It gets easier the more you do it.

Try to talk to people online too. You're most likely worried about something going wrong, like awkward silences, and saying something stupid. Do it anyway, and make those times happen, intentionally fuck up, you'll realize quickly it doesnt matter, and its always worse in your mind. Then you stop giving a fuck.

As long as you don't regret the choices you've made or opportunities you may have missed.

I have the same problem. It doesnt help that my interests are vidya only.

my dick

There's not much studying to be done with this material. It's basically just knowing the definitions of mean, median, mode, etc, and knowing how to draw a graph. I'll probably study in my car for 10-20 minutes before I go in anyway.

Protip. Figure out what you would like to do nonstop all day to the point that you would hate it you do it so much.

If you can figure out something that you could do all day everyday without stopping you have your path in life.

And don't settle for something that is less dangerous or requires less effort than the actual thing you want or you'll regret it.

I wasted a bunch of time trying to be an artfag instead of a martial artist because I thought there was no money in martial arts and I thought I was physically weak and unimpressive.

Turns out there's no money in anything and everything is a boat ton of work. So do what you REALLLY want.

Honestly, i think ive done the best with what life has given me. Although i would like to not be a neet, but the gov wont give me my meds so thats not happening.

Your dick is NOT wholesome!

You're gonna regret this decision.

They don't keep a close eye on you so I'm bringing a cheat sheet in anyway.

Wew. I never cared for persona all that much.
I really need to get into euro truck sim but now that my desktop is dead I can't really.

YRYR, K-on, new game, gabriel dropout, ichigo mashimaro,

Its easy. Hows your day? Do anything fun this weekend? Shit like that. Find something to talk about once they start talking.

Dragon Maid, I can't understand what my husband is saying (or whatever the gook name for it), Nichijou. Everything else is shit.

Almost everything I talk about is either my own niche vidya, computer/tech shit or the state of the internet. I refuse to talk to anyone about my anime taste.

If i had the money, i would join a judo class. Im thinking of taking judo, taekwondo, muay thai, and jujistu.

robes, cloaks, capes. I like things that flow.
I am leaving this weekend to visit my mom, the tumors in her liver are shrinking so she's doing better and will live a little longer. Work sucks, and I'm re-addicted to pain pill I think?

it is so, wanna see?

I guess this thread is convo training for me.

My vidya is really nieche, dungeon crawlers from the 80-90's

ETS2 is hands down the comfiest game of all time. Set Rain Frequency to full and hit the endless road.

Thanks Ritz.

Terrible decision. The point is to learn, not to try and fake it. And if you're caught you've fucked yourself.

Husbando?
Also, ty

You're not sure?
how long does she got?

Would you really post it in thread?

Elite Knight set from DaS.

I shouldn't have drank when I have work tomorrow; but it's the only way I can get good at vidya. Seriously whenever I'm drunk things go way smoother. I feel like buying a daki.

I've done so before but nah not again, at most I'd give you a email to get them from

Thats good at least. Cherish the extra time you get fam
Also cut out that pill shit before it gets worse.

Yeah it helps a lot. I know in my new job where theres lots of talking it helped a lot.

I've probably mentioned before but I'd rather drive a car in it than a truck.

Oh also yuyushiki, its fucking great. Start there.

Who you buying a daki of?

I've learned the material. It's an insurance policy because it takes 2 weeks for them to mark a test and I need to start applying for college.

You dont learn shit by cheating. If you put on cheats to get through ninja gaiden, you feel nothing when beating it. Whats the point if you cheat?

my roommate has given me a couple, and I'm itching for more. However, I'll probably get over it quickly so I'm not really addicted. She was given two years, now it's like three to five.

To save two weeks because I might forget which one is median and which one is mode or whatever. I doubt I'll actually need it.

Text is vastly different to live discussion, user.
>dungeon crawlers from the 80-90's
You certainly have me beat.

Not telling you. Oh you mean that. Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken. Each episode is like 5 minutes long each but it's super comfy.

Are you sure you're the one with the problem or is it that normalfags don't want to talk about anything you would want to talk about? You shouldn't blame yourself. That's what the Jews conditioned your mind to do. It's likely situational. Make a conscious effort to talk about things if you expect to interact with someone. A cute cashier for instance. Ask a stupid question and try to make a dumb joke. She might think you're a retard, but that's how you get over this neurotic idea that you can't talk good.

(checked)
I will. I'm really looking forward to the trip.
But I like feeling fuzzy..

Who's the lucky lady?

I hate e-mail!

Is yuyukishi related to your pic? And why's it so great?

Okay. Don't come back complaining if you're forced to retake it and failed the first time for cheating though. Cause i'll laugh at you.

Dangerous words fam. Best be careful with that road you're on.
Hopefully that upgrades to a decade or two.

>not telling you
w-why not?
Cmon, tell me!
Five minutes is really really short for a slice of life anime tho isnt it?

I would be impressed if they caught me since they don't even keep someone in the same room as you.

Median is fucking middle and mode is the most common. I havent studied this shit since middle school and i still remember it.

wizardry 6 > might and magic 4-5

Im too autistic to makr dumb jokes.

I use discord and steam too if that's different

Just an example. There's very little actual study-able material in the units this covers.

Yeah but soon you'll run out of pills and be on heroin

Yeee. And its basically just 3 cute girls sitting around talking and browsing wikipedia together. Its maximum comfy.

Sounds like that is middle-high school level maths. Maybe you do need to study.

It's just a remedial course because I need another math credit. I'll read my shit over in the car if I think I need to.

But reversing the haul into the delivery place is the best part. And the truck maintains a comfy steady pace even at top speed, and you'll want to be going as fast as possible to meet deadlines, and managing the weight of the trailer is a constant consideration. Yeah, it'd be nice to have another game where you drive a car fast in an open world setting, but the cabin of the truck is way more comfy. Just trust me on this.

Just dont cheat, user. I'll bully you if you do.

Come on user. That's a bit of a stretch. It's entirely my own fault I am terrible when it comes to holding a conversation. And I do make really dumb jokes and look like a fool for it.

I was making a joke, user. Kind of. And don't worry about the five minute run time. They manage to pack in so much into those five minutes.

It's not so much I can quit any time i want, it's that I won't get anymore and I don't know how to get more. so I'll be forced to go cold turkey.

I don't know how to get heroin, I'm too much of a normalfag.

It's only cheating if they catch you.

But you catch yourself doing it :^)

Maybe. That stuff sounds more annoying though.

Yeah but when that addiction gets bad enough you'll seek it out in shady places, probably from niggers. Next thing you know you're giving 10$ blowjobs behind a gas station to afford it.

I care about everyone, and i recommend that you stop as soon as possible before you go ovetboard or do serious drugs. Remember those drug commercials from the 90's

All at the same time? Worthless. Separately over the course of your lifetime, sure.

Don't know much about judo.

Taekwondo is all kicks all the time and is mostly point sparring.

Muay Thai is beautiful and is 90% kicks knees and elbows

jitsu is super technical wrestling and has no striking unless you go to one of those hybrid mma gyms.

What if they got a one sided mirror in there? Or a camera running? If you're taking classes for high school, you're 17 right?

Discord and steam are for normalfags tho!

Sounds pretty comfy. Are they wikipedia editors or something? And is there a nice winter comfy section where you see kyoto covered in snow?

You're lying!
Who's your husbando? Tell me!
Thats what they said about sushi police, but I like my anime in 30 minute pieces
It sounds like you have good taste tho, so i'll trust you that it's good and check it out

That sounds even worse! What if you get desperate and try and steal from a pharmacy or something?

I actually live in such a small town we don't have any niggers. At the worse I'll just go back to drinking heavily.

I do remember them, because I'm old as fuck. Like I said though, I'll be fine, I'll probably just fall back on drinking.

well what do you use?

Im gonna do them over like 20 or so years, maybe 10. I dont know how long a class lasts. And i have perfect legs to do taekwondo.

That would probably be more harmful. You need help if you're going to be doing that to your body.

Nah they join an abandoned club at their school for computer something another and just end up browsing the web the whole time.

Surely you got a town with a shitty nigger area nearby

It's just a plain office building. They put you in a room with chairs, a table, and a clock and you come out when you're done.
I'm almost 27. I dropped out at 18 and this is the last credit I need. I needed a lot because I hadn't been attending regularly since 9th grade and I took a long time to do some because I was just drinking a lot and telling myself "it doesn't matter, i'm gonna kill myself before it'll matter anyway".

wew. But if we had a homogenous society and upheld our traditional values you wouldn't care about this social non-problem at all. You'd have a role in a supportive community instead of being cast out into the wild to fend for yourself.

The one where timmy becomes a drugwhore selling himself because he smoked a single joint?

Holla Forums and imageboards.

Ah okay. The whole club thing seems to be in a lot of animes. You didnt answer the winter question tho, and it's very important. Are there winter sections in the anime?

Oh. I was hoping to get you banned for being underage. Make sure not to fail then!

I've been ok so far.

nope, it's a poor farming town.

I started on 4chan in 2004, I would just evade any ban I got.

give us a board to use for me to post then

I wish i lived back in the fucking 30's/40's, maybe further back.

No because I do not have one!
They're not that long so it's not like you will be losing much time watching the first episode. I'm pretty sure the writer's the same one who wrote most of Dragon Maid.

But user it's not the jews who were the cause of this wide spread of disconnectedness. It was the internet. :^)

Yeeee theres like 2-3 episodes set during winter. Theres half an episode dedicated to them just walking around in the snow talking and taking in the snow. God damn that episode is comfy

Where the fuck do you live

You can still learn trades you know.

It's probably really silly but I like the simplicity of rune armor from OSRS.

Its rare to find a master of a trade though. Best i could do is maybe electrician. I guess if im forced to go to college i might as well get an engineering degree and become an apprentice with a union.

a poor/small farming town

Good luck lad. I stopped last August and don't at all plan on going back.

Sorry, was in middle of game; Ryuko Matoi.

I seriously need to stop fapping, but i have literally nothing better to do, besides maybe working on an rpg maker game.

Hows your day been user?

I always wanted to work as a lock smith, seems comfy

I always think you live in germany but thats not right

Wew why

>Ryoko
Shit taste. Get a better waifu, user.

I had potatoes and onions with meatloaf. It was awesome.

Everyone does. But it's still fun to bait people into a ban isnt it?

Post it in /cuteboys/ in the slut thread!

Master boxing. Just use your matress and get all the books online you can!

Fine! Keep your secret husbando!
What's dragon maid?

Good. I love winter episodes and hate animes without them. One of the best parts of Youjo senki is all the winter episodes! That sounds really comfy. I'm starting to look forward to watching it later

not my first choice but quality waifu

I would do either wood working, leather working, or black smithing. In was thinking of mastering all 3 and becoming an artist whos work is worth a damn.

Are the women pure?

Is kick boxing viable?

I like it better when it sticks, like if they have something invested in the website or service. When I play Blizzard games I liked reporting people's names because it made me feel like I might ruin someone's day.

17th century America would be nice. Before the Europeans got bogged down by the financier's wars and when the King was more concerned with impressing the other heads of state with novel discoveries to meddle in his citizens affairs. By the time of the French Revolution and Napoleon filling the leftist utopian vacuum modernity was pretty much rolling and destroying everything good and sane.

Ayyy weird. I ate meatloaf for dinner too. Though not a big fan of it.

Yeah the show is so light and fluffy. You'll like it probably.

Baby steps, user. Every day spent not masturbating is a day closer to being free of it.
Have to wean your brain off the constant dopamine flood somehow, yeah?

Germany? mind if I ask what about me makes you think that? Not offended or anything, just curious.

I need somthing for my hands to do thats not just vidya and i have nothing else. I get bored, and then thoughts pop up in my head.

All this bullying

You want to become my husbando, user? :^)
Comfy as fuck show about how a programmer gathers up all of the dragons and just kind of live together with her dragon harem. It's ridiculous and really just nice to go to bed too.

Think around the same time I met you I was talking to someone from germany too

He deserves it tbh

nope add me on discord instead

Wolfspider#8471

Honestly, I don't either. I still spend far too much in discussions on the net.
You just have to ignore the temptation.

Boner is too strong. Stronger than my weak feeble mind.

Ryuko a cute; am drunk pls no bully

No, you can't kick things in your house. You might break something!

That's too permanent for me, I like it when its a minor thing, like an hour ban or something. Just as a "haha got you" instead of anything serious.

As long as it doesnt have a sad ending like K-on.

Go for a jog.

Shoo, shoo pedo spider.

It's not major in this case. Usually they do nothing (I had some racy names when I played WoW as a teen) but sometimes they'll just make you change the character name.

Leaving the house is too dangerous. Low income housing is a bitch.

What if i get a puching bag?

waifus fag fuck off

Is she your waifu? How long you been with her?

Nah it ain't so sad. Plus it just got an OVA not long ago. Maybe season 2 never ever

How much young boibussi have you forced away from you now? :^)

No, they're dumb as dirt and easily convinced to give it up.

Ah. Yeah I've done that before with old net friends. I guess horsewaifu gave me away?

Since Ep1; I just like her. She reminds me of an old friend I knew.

Fug. Are there any marrage worthy women?

>cheating on your husbando for me
>NTRing your husbando
Never! You have to break up with him first before i'd consider it
Sex must be very very painful for her.

Huh?
Nah I just know most anons life stories

That's why I chose daki; it won't ever leave me.

honestly haven't been trying so pretty much none

Who?

I can't think of anyone getting banned back when I played wow. Why would people get banned for, except for things like hacking?

Good! I hate sad endings. It takes time to emotionally recover after.

There are, but they are already married. I met one, but she moved.

thanks fam, makes me feel better.

some guy I picked up who turned out to be desperate as fuck and emotionally unstable to boot who stalked me into these threads and posted his nudes here

Welp. Now there is basically no chance to find a good woman in %CURRENTYEAR. I'll stick to fantasizing about my waifu.

Own any figs yet?

At least it makes the journey worth while.

My autism for 4 am helps yet another user

Kill. Me. Now.

But user how can I NTR something that doesn't exist? Yet.
She's not interested in any of them and I think only the main girl Tohru has any interest in her romantically. I just used the term harem for a lack of a word at the time. Mostly just a bunch of humanoid dragons fucking around and screwing with her life.

I'm surprised. You're usually thirsty as fuck you gigantic faggot.

I do not know how anyone sane browses /cuteboys/ without wanting to puke. Has it really just become worse than /furry/ in terms of disgusting shit?

Harassment, basically. Even then, there are a lot of steps to go through, like blocking them and telling them to stop talking to you. If all that doesn't work and they get a lot of warnings for it they'll eventually be banned. But I hear nowadays old accounts can pretty much do whatever they want because they're so desperate to keep subs.

pic related

you da real MVP

hey, I can't help being a lewd person now but nah I've been so emotionally disconnected with my self for a very long time now

But i want a traditional family.

das rite montana

Tradition for tradition's sake is worthless, amigo.

I'm surprised that nobody's really taken ques from Runescape because the mute/ban system was one of the best when it comes to punishing players.

Sounds like pure suffering. At least you're not desperate for fucking some faggot. Especially since most of them are just as desperate and emotionally/mentally unstable. That goes without saying that /cuteboys/ and imageboards in general are fucking scary as fuck.

:(

Me too, user. Actually I desperately want one. The whole thing with a wife, the picket fence, 1.5 kids, and a dog. However, it's never going to happen and I've made peace with that.

How goes saving for your trip? or did i miss it in an earlier post?

Maybe the world can still change in the next 4 years, im still 18 so i have time.

I'm at 1k. Need 2.5k. Save about 500 a month. Probably more. Hopefully I can go around august. Once I get this next paycheck and see how much I can save I'm going to do some math and reserve my hotel.

And he posts on /cuteboys/?

No, it makes it painful. It's like when you finish a really good book series and you know it's done forever, so you just sit there wishing it didnt just end. Hurts.

You're not fooling me! I know he exists
Monogamy is really really important!
Sounds kinda comfy. Does she get to ride the dragons around the countryside and stuff?
What kind of disgusting stuff?
Not like poop stuff is it?

Yeah, I saw the 1.9 million subs thing, and odds are a lot are chinese subs too. I guess that explains why I never got banned, we just griefed some people and camped people we attacked out in the wild a bit.
It'd be funny as hell if wow really is so desperate they wont ban anyone anymore, not even for selling gold.

Story time? It sounds like you have some good ones!

150$ LE one; the final episode transformation.

doubt.jpg
If the world somehow becomes better in 4 years I'll step out of my monastery and discern marriage instead.

Fancy. I don't own any super expensive figs. Went for quantity over quality. Own a dozen figs of her so far.

At least with k-on I don't have to worry about them messing up Ritsu's character if it continued.

I've gotten to the point where I feel like my situation isn't going to change what so ever with anything I do so I've just stopped caring about alot of shit I used to I still circle back into caring about them but that doesn't last

honestly they're not that scary, it's just lonely people wanting someone to hold for awhile and care about them you know

yes in every thread he can, are you going to add me on discord?

The ending of persona 3 fucked me up for so long. Its so bittersweet that i just hate that it ended. the journey was awful so maybe im happy it ended when it did.

Fug, i meant the answer.

I hope things change in your lifetime user, I'll pray for you.

Glad to hear you're still on track, keep it up m8.

Anyway I'm going to catch some Zz. Night all, thanks for the banter.

Night fam, be good

Sleep tight.

night

I always sage when fixing a post. Its a habit.

How do you think they would ruin her in extra seasons?

But I dont use discord?

Yeah that's how I feel about a lot of books or animes. They draw you in, get you emotionally connected, then rip it out. It makes it hurt to go through. For a lot of animes I never watch the last few episodes more than once because of that.

Nite user

He doesn't exist! I am telling you the truth! Besides, what's wrong with polygamy? :^)
Yes and it happens a lot. Even one time she gets taken to the country side and play with a dragon loli.
I've seen /furry/ have diaperfur shit threads andscat shit. I have no idea if it's the same now or whatever.
Nothing really interesting or happened to me. I've just heard some awful shit from fags from here.

I know that feeling far too well. I still care greatly for my exs even if I hold some resentment.
Do not add this man. He will gay you up like oil with his faggotry.

I kinda stop finishing games once i get to the end so i dont have to feel that feel. Except for persona games, cause they have valentines day at the end.

They could always do bullshit "the girls get boyfriends/date/etc" episodes. They would have been in college at that point.

you do now

use at your own risk discordapp.com/

don't tease me now

that's the worst part especially since mine fucked off to die someplace

can confirm

Quality is good, but not when your younger brother ends up losing one of the scissor blades. Senketsu's missing some parts as well. I need a proper lock for my doors.

G'night anons.

Was he playing with your doll?

He just wanted to setup the 360; and ended up losing the parts. I still love the kid, but fuck I ain't ever finding replacements.

night

Polygamy is a sin!
And you can only give your heart to one person, not 3
L-lewd. I like dragon riding too, like the divinity games where you play as one, or that old dragonrider game with the girl. It sounds like a good anime.
how would you ever get the poop out of the fur. Ugh. I dont wanna know if it's changed.
Send a message to mistermetokur, maybe he'll research it
Like what? I thought /cuteboy/ anons from here would probably just be incredibly lonely types, who are probably really needy and emotionally dependent. Nothing crazy tho.
You can come with me and make sure he doesn't try anything?

Oh yeah, that'd suck. I thought you meant like sluttiness and stuff, like how Ritsu really REALLY loved money in the first season when they sold the guitar. At least it'd remove the stupid stuff about them being racemixers since you know they'd end up with nice japanese boys right? Besides, everyone waifu is a different version seperated from anime girls shows.

Never! It's a horrible app that gets in the way!

not really tbh

You would like that, wouldn't you faggot?
>ded ex
Worst mine ever did is boast about how he was proposed too. Must've thought I would be happy but I sure as fuck wasn't.

>Polygamy is a sin!
So is homosexuality. What's your point faggot?
I'm still getting through it but so far it's been really enjoyable.
I don't think he cares anymore although maybe starting up a new series for looking at various boards may prove to be funny but I doubt we have enough content here to last.
More that they're either underaged or incredibly faggy to the point of obnoxiousness. Alphablaster. lel.

I would like someone in person tbh

I've heard that name from someplace

Team fortress classic servers; was a gay and wanted to impress Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

that's it

Not only that but he was a self-loathing faggot who did a presentation about Holocaust denial at his high school. I wonder if he still browses Holla Forums knowing that he's universally made fun of everywhere here.

Yes it does. Its like the reddit of talking apps.

>homosexuality is a sin too faggot, whats your point
If a person can't stay loyal to one person, they don't deserve to not be alone
Isnt he making more videos now? He's a patreon whore or something now, and making videos much much faster.
I was thinking 4chan where it probably has a massive following. Or tumblr. Or deviantart. There's no way its an Holla Forums only thing.
Sounds more annoying than crazy really. I can see the faggoty stuff getting really annoying after a while tho.

no these people fuck off to other places or change identity once they've made a fool of them selves instead of admitting to them selves they've fucked up and accepted the consequences of their actions

steam then fagboy

steamcommunity.com/id/Chaosyourgod/

Low quality konata, cool edit.
7/10.

I said I don't use steam! Your (you) privleges are revoked until you put your penis away!

The konata was edited?

Wew are you the same guy from the SS13 servers? You were okay I think.

>If a person can't stay loyal to one person, they don't deserve to not be alone
So you're saying that I do deserve to be with someone?
He is and so far they've been alright. He doesn't seem like he's enjoying whoring himself out though which I can understand why.
I suppose. I just hate obnoxious faggots. Then again I am shitposting as a obnoxious faggot.

Not like you can blame them really.
Do not add this faggot. It will only bring awful things like spider dick pics. It's been a while since I've talked to you now that I think about it.

It's pics related merged together

where do I put it when I'm naked?

yeah that whole bullshit too

I've not made it to 4am in awhiles, it's kinda why I want people to add me other places where I'm actually around

I need more of these.

Have a good night/day guys; I can'nt handle any more fun.

night man

I might add you at some point. I need more people to talk to regardless.

I haven't got any more.

Night you gigantic faggot.

He's the faggot who ruined tf2c. actually it was the tanny bitch but whatever

you know where to find me if you do

tranny bitch?

If you don't do polygamy and would stay loyal to your husbando, then yes. You deserve one of the best husbandos ever!
I don't think anyone ever does. It's a job now, not a labor of love or anger. Maybe he's having issues with his girlfriend too.
>i'm shitposting as an obnoxious faggot
not really, tbh
>It's been a while since I talked to now that I think about it
Do you mean spider or me? We're getting a bit abstract here, and i've been up for almost 24 hours.

Oh. I didn't do that, it must have been an user I saved the pic from. I use them to bait you out of hiding.

Between your legs im sure it's small enough to fit

>>>/4am/ is still a thing

Nite user.

Just google watamote fanart, i'm sure you'll find dozens of tomokos like this. Or check a booru.

I'm no tucker little miss trucker

it's also dead as fuck

There was some drama on the dev team. I only loosly remember it having to deal with retarded gender politics.

We still got a leaf and a ass pained brazilian! it's not dead yet!

It worked, fuck you.

It's just a swede, a cucknadian and a streetshitter shitposting at each other.

You have no idea how smug I am right now.

ah

castle still posting there?

Probably. theres like 2-4 regular shitposters.
Also the BO is the fun type previous BO got removed because he was a faggot.

But user. My husbando isn't real.
It's a shame that it's become like this. At least he had fun with the Terry video. I was surprised he actually bothered to cover him since it's fantastic.
Spider. I used to talk to him on discord.

TF2C got fucked by devs fucking with each other. Now they're "focused" on their shitty TTT shit even though they should work on polishing. I had so much fun exploiting the infinite building glitch. Building so many sentries behind the map's geometry and getting everyone teleporter trapped was amazing.

You won't be smug for long when i'm fucking your boipuss. I bet you kiss girls too.

I'm still waiting for some Holla Forums faggot to fork it the code and make a real game.

I know what happened sorta all I know is that the previous owner fucking trashed my discord because of it

Don't worry, you will someday
Women ruin everything. She probably forced him into the memes for more money. Women using memes for the wrong reasons.
>Using discord
Wow smh tbh fam-pai, you really dropped the ball here!

You're bluffing! Christians think homosexuality is a sin! You'd never!

Why'd he trash your discord?

I want ritsu to be banned over you posting these

I can still fuck ur ass with a sword.

Ritsu did nothing wrong.

I could but I've lost all desire to play TF2. I much rather let it lay plus I do not want to relearn the Source engine again for a few autists and some faggots trying to get in and fucking with my project.

I fucking hate discord and do not want to use it but I have a few friends who refuse to use anything else and I do not want to log into my normalfag steam.

I hope she isn't the one who's forcing him into this shit. At least he's working on the TGWTG videos which he's been teasing for fucking years now.
Ebindense or it dind hppn

I've taken fencing for 3 years
Good luck.

bby

he was getting bullied over the stupid shit he was down right spamming the discord with
>>>/cow/234108 this is him btw

he's a fungus

Chinese girlfriend! CHINESE GIRLFRIEND! Chinese girls are always about forcing the men to go further! Of course she is!
>Normalfag steam
>Two steams
What's your non-normalfag one, I think I know who you are.
Don't lie! All spider talks about is lewd stuff, of course it'd go that way in discord!

His names bby? That's a weird nickname to choose.

Skill always triumphs over power. This is lesson number one. You don't stand a chance!

I was calling you bby you penised faced penis

Oh. R-right

I'm not posting my steam you faggot.
But what if me and the gay spider talked about philosophy or politics?

das wraight

That's ok, tf2 has had it's run.
I just wish retards would realize this and stop making the game get more fucked then it needs to be.

I don't know how you'd be able to keep them, after awhile most of my has caught on to my political choices and probably hates me, I don't really know though because they've dropped all communication with me.

Nigger uses Gmail and probably thinks ancap is a good idea.

That's the thing user. I don't. I only play some shitty strategy games with a few of them every now and then.

That's why I do talk with him. To convince him that AnCap's fucking retarded!

pic related?
>Philosophy or politics
I don't believe you! Spider talks about his penis way too much for that!

I bet you play NC too.

Ah, the ol' disconnected route, i've tried that before.

That'll prove a challanged if he's really hard set on the idea.
Mindless drones don't tend to respond reasonably.

Of course!

spider deserves it.

Fuuuuuucccckkkkkkk yooooooooooouuuuuuuu

Good way to keep your personal shit that can identify your real identity away from your shitposting identity.
You can say the same shit I've been trying with Holla Forumsacks and Holla Forums.
Why is everyone leaving TR?

And that's why you'll always lose! You have no chance against me. I bet you never held a sword before.

Got you on the ropes.

2 fucking retards have been shilling for it none stop and they're the kinda self imposing cunts who think nothing is good unless it's what they want

I had to change it because of you. You fucking nigger.

It's more than two. I hope that summer brings in more people again for wwew but I'm not holding high hopes.

two vocal people and three other fucks

we need to just let it die again till it picks up again next time

Only problem is i shitpost all the time, so it never works out well.
I understand Holla Forums, but Holla Forums?
I guess we've finally gotten fed up the the devs retarded bullshit. It might change in a few weeks no one will be playing after that

I've held a few, Never actually fenced though.

Why aren't you in your child sex dungeon?

it's for children

What are you saying? You are a child!

It's not like someone is gonna reverse image search it and find your account. And you already said it's your non-normalfag account. Why worry about it? Besides, if you add spider, it's not like you're gonna get anything worse in your account
I'd have joined, but I never get active enough to be anything but a burden, so no point.

Really? What kinda swords? What's your favorite?

that explains alot

I'm to bed, night peeps

I'm not bothering with the thread anymore and haven't bothered to play on my wwew character in a while. I'm enjoying my time on Briggs NC since there's a smaller pop but at least there is one outfit doing tacticool shit.

I shitpost all the time but I can cut it down when I'm around people I know who aren't exactly the mongolion slideshow presentation aficionado as I am.
I have problems with die hard Holla Forumsacks.
It's only going to get worse with the combined arms update making shit even worse and casualized.

I'm really paranoid and I know some autist will. It's better to be safe then sorry.
Because I have some faggots here who would want to drudge up old history just to cause shit.
There's barely a squad up even at peak times. It's essentially ded.

Liechtenauer is pretty cool, nothing outstanding really. It's the only sword i can actually name

Wew, need a bottle baby?

wew
e
w

I doubt it, but you're cute when you're paranoid, do it more
>Drudge up old history
make a lot of enemies huh?
Still the highest pop server tho isnt it? Doesnt' matter anyway, since wwew sounds like it's in suspended animation.

Whole bunch of swords, like the broadsword, flamberge, scimitar, etc. If you like swords check out the metatron channel. He talks about swords a lot, you might like it!

I think i can too, but sometimes it i just snap.
sieg heil
I think i'll just drop the game completely once that happens.

I'm not an enthusiest, but i think swords a pretty cool.
After looking up a few videos on proper medevil sword fighting techniques, I find that i can never play any sword fighting games ever again as i'd just break down in an tism fit.

Oh yeah, never do that part. The only game I can think of is maybe the witcher 3, and that's just because I saw a swordsman on youtube that talked about it being realistic. Other games would be really unrealistic like nier. I guess maybe mount and blade would be realistic, especially for common villagers, since they're not trained in fighting and would just swing their sword at people.

>I doubt it, but you're cute when you're paranoid, do it more
FAG! I think I have an idea who you are.
I seem to always piss off at least one group of people almost all the time. I'm glad I haven't been on the radar for anyone on Holla Forums yet.
Pretty much. It's dead quiet and doesn't help that Memerald's VoIP servers are ded right now.

I think the worst I've ever done was make a joke about the great wall of trump and throwing illegal aliens back over the wall. This was in Stellaris and I named a planet "The Great Wall"
>sieg heil
Sieg Kaiser
I'm barely playing it anymore as it is. I'm starting to pick up Archeage again because of that one faggot's thread on a rusky private serb.

I think I played mount and blade for a bit then dropped it because of shitty controls.
As for witcher I've never seen a reason to bother wtih open world meme games.

>I think I know who you are
No way, I'm very forgettable and you have lots of friends. You're wasting too much time thinking about who I am, don't worry about.
That's good. Especially if you pissed /cow/ off. Weaponized autism exists here.
Maybe itll change after, especially when summer starts.

Mount and blade is a masterpiece, play it again!
You've played all of Todds games tho right?

A Golden shitpost wasted on normalfags.

I swear if you call me cute again I'll fucking drop your fucking avatar faggot!
I doubt /cow/ will have much interest in me.

The empire I was at war with were on the Mongols so it was also a shitpost about the Great Wall of China.

Is there some sort of mod that fixes the controls? or something that makes the game run better atleast?
Of course! Be sure to preorder all of my his games!

Do it, you cutie
Probably not, since you're not a lolcow, or pissing anyone off. Noone important I think.

I dunno. You'd have to check the talesworld website or moddb. But vanilla mount and blade is shit compared to all the conversion mods, like Floris, and silverstag, or the japan one. You get used to the controls after a while.
Good lad. Every elder scrolls game is a masterpiece!

I DID IT FAGGOT!
=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!==
Okay. I'm going to bed now.

Hah. Wrong person cutie pie.

You better not be someone I met through tf2c

I dont even play tf2.