Literally capeshit

In what games you get to wear cool flowing capes and/or cloaks?
Bonus points if you can have different ones.
Doesn't matter if game is about super heroes or not.

Starts with R and ends in cape

SotN has various cloaks. You can even get one that you can change the color of.

Rape Escape?

Batman games only play Asylum
Dark Souls 2 & 3 for sure, I'm not too sure about 1.

He should at least play City, too, if only for the Mr. Freeze fight.

Yeah, City's pretty good.

Darksiders 2 had nice cloth mechanics, but not really capes.
Arkham games have a really nice suit/cape system that moves well, and also gets more damaged over time. It's actually quite good to see as you don't notice it taking all those little scratches, then there's chunks missing from your cape/arms.

Arkham games have a pretty cool cape. Doesn't make sense when you glide with it when it's filled with holes, but it's neat as fuck nonetheless.

Wut

Pretty good suggestions so far.
I played all of it though, chances are SOTN made me cape fag to begin with.
Bamham's cape from Asylum felt like fucking future when game just came out, but now it feels like rubbers. Which it probably is.

Dark Souls 2 with upper parts of capes magically attached to the back can fuck right off, while Dark Souls 3 actually put TECHNOLOGY into the action and capes will properly react if you have shit on your back like shields or claymore's scabbard.

It's a rooftop course. The green arrow symbols are shortcuts.

Skill capes are the best capes in vidya. Find me a better cape in terms of pure aesthetic design.

That's a rooftop agility course, agility shortcuts look like a little green arrow

World of Warcraft.

Skyrim, though a shitty game, can be modded to have cloaks. You can even get ones with physics if you have HDT installed.

I just wish you could mod good combat into that.
Even something as simple as top-down diablo style monster clicker would be decent enough.

You can get something resembling decent combat with a dodge mod and de-aimbotted enemies. Probably something that increases damage done on both sides, too.

whats the de-aimbotted enemy mod called?

Mortal Enemies.