Diablo II

Which one?

Shitskin-named one for the shitskin.

the first one, the second one actually gives you LESS gold. thats gay.

are you literally me

Second one. The defense vs missiles is going to make things a little easier for you early game as a barb. And the mana on kill is also going to make things easier. Find Potion and throwing Mastery being completely worthless.

I would've put the skulls in the column where the Topaz is, and moved the Topaz somewhere else.

you cant do that man skull is not a gem MUH PERFECT PATTERN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Runeword a better helmet you faggot

Considering you'll be swapping out either in about five or six levels, I think you could probably pick whatever you want.

No it needs to complete the color spectrum. I wish there was an orange gem.

Fanged helm looks cooler than skull caps so use that instead. I hated how when I was playing necromancer and used a skull cap he looked like a retard

mana on kill is the shit my nigga

mana after each kill really makes stuff easier for you
but really it doesnt matter that much; you should be saving up for circlets and gambling for a fiery/snowy/static circlet or even a septic one

Was the stash always that small?

Anyways the correct order is: Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz, Emerald, Amethyst, Diamond, Skull

You got used to Plugy, which is fine since it rocks.

Any fun builds you goyim are trying?
I'm playing with a Trap/Bow Assassin.
Burst of speed, cloak of shadows, mind blast and Venom are very good for missile weapons. With a Treachery armor and a decent unique bow/crossbow I could be making tons of damage. I'll see if it's hell viable.

What the fuck do you need throwing mastery for ?

To hit more and harder while throwing shit

Throwing barbs are kind of rare, but if you are one it might not be bad.

Median XL 2017 soon fellow necromancers

fucking shit everything is immune to everything this is bullshit.

I've tried Median XL a lot of times, but it keeps feeling like a lot of shit being mashed together without real balance.

I should try it again sometime
Is the Necro fun with that mod?

I've never finished Diablo 2 but I kinda want to.
Any recommended mods?

Serves you right, you cheap son of a bitch
Spend a point on static field so you can get cold inmunes weak enough so your merc can kill them
You can still use your sorc for magic finding, as it's great for killing bosses and wiking mobs on Nightmare difficulty

(noice)
Not a mod really, but "Plugy" is great for enhancing vanilla gameplay
By all means get it. I recommend you to beat the game a couple of times first before trying out some actual mods, though.

It makes more sense if you realize most of the new Median XL mechanics reduce grinding to absolute minimum, they're just awkwardly implemented because there are no engine modifications and injections like in PlugY and they did everything just by modifying non-binary game files.

There are also more actually useful skills per character than in LOD.

hey fuck you, blizzard just works the skill, not the company 😂👌

This is bullshit.

I haven't played Median for years by now but I do recall there's actually more grinding because Act Bosses are farmed for Arcane Shards/Crystals. It's just that you can use Horadric Cube formulas to deterministically get what you want.
Meanwhile, for Diablo II, the gear requirements aren't as high (I recall Median generally wants your character to have maxed resists by Act 3).

It made perfect sense you nigger

MedianXL with PlugY is fun. I could never make a summoner because I had no idea what to itemize (and never was sure what class to roll because you could get MOs with monsters that used different elemental skills regardless of class so it was like, did it matter?)

Anyways my best was probably Assassin. I'd level with just maxed energy, and Psi Storm or whatever. After I did all my sidequests and hit 80, I'd try to move towards Naginata, but usually had the best luck as a caster. I remember I was able to clear Fauztinville on Nightmare, but I haven't been able to do it ever again. Feels sad man.

That's some serious autism.

I'm not anal. I have my system and it works for me. You guys are the ones saying its shit

I used an Assassin with a naginata and Broadside, that was fun.

It used to be even smaller.

I know it was half that size in classic, but I suppose plugy and PoE spoiled me.

Hell, you didn't even have a "stash" in Diablo 1, unless you played Hellfire; there was a Cornerstone of the World which was in the Crypt, and could hold one item that would show up to all characters

what is diablo II if not pure autism? neurotypical GTFO

Stop telling lies user
Skulls were In the base game, Runes were added with Lord of Destruction

Same, I just stopped playing didn't hold my interest like Diablo 1 did. The soundtrack's not as good either but it's not gamebreaking.

Release date announced: 26th of this month.