Space Colony RPG

Ok, which one of you faggots was this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orphans_of_the_Sky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOTY confirmed.

Where have I heard that before

I personally find it cringy actually. I can imagine someone from Holla Forums going

Since when?

This is just describing them which is fine, if that description is in the game you can go cry about reverse SJWs or whatever this thread is surely going to turn into

Hate to be that guy but

Its just shills from /whatever or just retarded shitposters

I still don't really see why this is hard to understand;
Is not SJW
Is SJW

This shit isn't SJW

OP this is something you may not have experience with, it's called "humor". Therefore it can't have been any of us, because Holla Forums is incapable of making an actually funny joke.

Wouldn't a colony ship (at least the first ones) be filled with nerdy scientists AKA mostly raging atheists

It's by the people who made the Age of Decadence and that was fairly nonbiased politically.

You watch too much TV, the majority of astronauts attend church.

Im calling the horseshoe faggots out you absolute retard

Traditional conservatism is at least something to aspire to, liberalism is a plague affecting the weak and emotional.

Most people on a colony ship would be scientists, not astronauts.

Well, if you go by the technical definition, forever, as every good thing that exists can be conserved and preserved in a traditional manner, while liberal promises of future utopia never exist because they're immanent and not present/past/concrete.
In short, Evola was right and you are a fgt.

Also, if they're on a space ship, they're an astronaut. That's the definition of the word. You are totally unversed in this fucking field and interjecting your stupid ignorant ass ideas like they mean something. Shut the fuck up.

Who /Rotating Habitat/ here?

Most aren't user.
If you consider everyone on a space ship an astronaut then you shouldn't use modern day astronauts as an example.

You don't get back to the glory conservative days by trying to converse what little we have now.

Well duh, there has to be a new tradition/revelation/change of Yuga. Trying to do that through politics isn't going to happen anyway.

Sieg Zeon!

Most astronauts are pilots user. Most people on a colony ship would be engineers, psychologists, ag experts, chemists ect I think.

Why even live?

You guys need to read up on Orphans of the Sky, what this game is based on.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orphans_of_the_Sky
All these Holla Forumsfags and Holla Forumsfags can't even look up what this game is based on.