Archeage Private Server

Found a private server for Archeage a day ago and I've been playing with a few people and we wanted to get a few more together so we could make a guild.
If you haven't played Archeage before it's a sandpark MMO. That means it's got themepark MMO style stuff like WoW, but it's got sandbox stuff as well which is what the end game mainly is. So you can get your raiding on and build a house to grow your crops and go kick some furfags ass to steal his tradepacks. There is castle building in the endgame, but the server has that disabled right now.
The website is archerage.to/ it's in russian. The 3rd button from the right is registration and 2nd button from the right is download. Download will open a window with 2 options direct download or torrent. The torrent has some issues so I would recommend just using the direct download.
To get the actual game to display in English you can read this archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/client-language-to-english-guide.651/

Other urls found in this thread:

archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/eng-searching-items-on-the-auction-house.1108/
archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/obnovlenie-servera-24-05-2017.1949/
archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/obnovlenie-servera-01-06-2017.2076/
archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/obnovlenie-servera-15-06-2017.2237/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks nice fam

Can I play a dwarf and would I get banned for banter in world/global chat?

Bump

There's no dwarf race on the server since it's 2.9 they got added in 3.0

fug, any chance 3.0 is hitting soon?

No clue it runs on source files not emulation so.

Been playing for a few hours today and yesterday. Server runs pretty good, sometimes you get some pop in and the shadows look like trash, but all the systems seem to be in place completely with no errors, with the exception of the english client version of character creation fucking up the buttons. I've DC's once last night, but I think that was my own internet going to shit. Don't know anything about the community since I can barely read snowrunes, let alone understand what the words mean.
I still don't know how or even if I can use the salon to change my character, since none of the icons in the shop look like the salon ticket item
Also, how come the gooks (the only other race I've tried, don't know about the others) also have Nui statues and talk to Lucius if that seems to be a very Nuian centered plot and religion? From what I get is they're chinks in an african-esque region, so why do they have statues and shit for the not-european goddess?

isn't archeage the MMO game that promised to revolutionize the genre by mixing RPG and sandbox and make the economy entirely player based but then they did 5 minutes of rookie-tier market research, they pulled back on 90% of their promises because they realized that wasn't profitable?

or am i thinking of Black Desert?

Probably Black Desert, that game was a fucking holocaust of potential while Archeage is good fun with plenty to do, even if nothing in it is revolutionary. there's quests, literal farming, house building, trading, pirating, ect. Black Desert was grind until you're 50 so you can then pvp against people for the best grind spots so you can keep grinding. Crafting in BD was just a slave resource system ripped out of a phone game, where you had to wait 3 hours for a dude to get 1 honey and another dude to get 1 flour and yet another get 1 egg, so you could then wait till you had 3 of each and then make 1 honey cookie item.

yeah i remember one of the two making a lot of promises and backing out of all of them to make a generic korean grind shitfest.

Yeah that was BD, I remember being in the threads about it before it came out and then sticking with it for about a month after, then just couldn't keep up with the grind.
Archeage's main problem was a cash shop where they put insanely rare items and completely destroyed the economy, which is why a private server is better. This server in particular gives 5x exp, and bunch of other boosts, and patron status for every character from the get-go.

Black Desert Online had so much potential but Gooks demanded they turn it into a Themepark Grindfest so they did.

holy fuck i cant imagine the horror of playing with that much ping, sorry OP, this aint for me. i already tried a lineage 2 private with 300 ping and it was hell.

Where are you? Cause the site is russian, but the actual server is in France.

whats the server IP then? to know the ingame latency i'd have to ping the IP of the game server, not the website server.

No idea.

I wish the real servers went free2play

Trion please commit suicide

But it is free to play.

Trion shill go

Nigger you're retarded.

People need to start being banned for being fucking retarded.

What could possibly go wrong? I will concede that user was retarded however.

>Private server of the best MMO in years (if it wasn't cucked by Korean kikery and bots)
What's the player count like and where the fuck do I download the client?

Never mind. Figured it all out and I suck dicks.

Cool just 1 more unless theres another user already and we can make a guild.

Oh we're West by the way in case you were gonna associate with filthy furfags.

What's the download like? in size.

I'll conquer the fucking waves with glorious British Naval Power.

13 gigs give or take.

What the hell are you talking about Harani are straight up GOOK at least the Nuains look some what Euro.

I'm pretty sure he was agreeing that gooks, furfags, and elves suck

oh if you want to find anything on the market you gotta use russian.

Things are going pretty smoothly, we're all leveling and saving our money so we can buy a cutter. I'm a bit weirded out by how much I'm liking the story, I thought it was going to be generic gook shit at first, but it turned out rather interesting.

Off to a good start.

How's the farming? Is it more than just waiting for loading bars to fill up while I AFK? Might give it a go if I can do some relaxed farming.

Farming and I think all work except digging is currently only for people level 52 and over because of the quick exp gain (5x), in order to keep bots away, so I don't really know much.
There were a few quests where I planted a seed and it grew into a sappling after a small bit of waiting and some water, so it seems rather fast and more like farming than any other game of this type, but I can't tell you if that reflects on it as a whole or not since I'm not there yet. Most towns seem to have seed and livestock merchants and my cow mount gives cowpies that can be interacted with (I haven't tried yet), so there might be some fertilizer aspect to animals too

What race and faction is everyone in?

Alright, you got me interested. Downloading now. I have never played this before and only know that it has navy stuff and that's really it. What am I in for?

Nuians, the regular humans in the western continent. We wanted dorfs but they only got added in 3.0 and the server is 2.9.
The other race in the faction is elf, which get swimming bonuses for some reason, while the other faction is manlet gooks and UGUU KAWAI furfag monstrosities

O shit, so you can burn the furries in this game and shit on elves? Awesome.

First you'll be playing a fairly standard themepark for leveling, until you get to 52, at which point there's farming, house building, you can make ships and loot trade routes, pirate other ships, fight kraken, do pvp, dungeons, exploring.
The themepark has a main story quest chain that's actually pretty interesting for an mmo story, and you get 5x exp boost as well as a bunch of exp boost items so you'll be dashing through it. There's a ton of mounts from cars to cows, horses, lion, elk, rabbit things, ect. Every mount can equip armor and saddles (except maybe cars, dunno about em) and you also get a glider at about level 20 that lets you fly all over the place.
Mechanics wise its a hotkey combat game with a build your own class system that lets you pick three skill trees of your choice fairly early (start with one, get another at like 5 and another at I think 10). There are 10 skillsets to choose from and you can make anything from a classical necro to a magic tank with rogue moves. I'm playing a Swiftstone, which is a mage with some defense buffs and rogue skills for mobility and evasion

the fucks up with all the basic functions? is it because i changed it off of vodka runes to english that every single time i try to do these early tutorial quests it just telling me "your level is too low" over and over, i just want to chop some trees to finish this quest. am i missing something ?

apparently job actions are locked until level 52. Maybe thats it?

wew, you serious ? that's fucked up.

Its to stop bots from ruining the economy like the actual servers

Server is 5x exp nigga.

can you harpoon yourself to the ocean floor and fly up into the air?
can you use the harpoon to pull your boat across land?

Ya why wouldn't you be able to

Yes. Its one of the most fun ways to spend time.

You can also harpoon the airships and use them for travel.

thanks

Right, I have made a character, do we have a guild up or something?

Need 5 level 5+ players to make a guild. I am playing with 2 other guys but they're currently offline.

see you in ~8 hours OP.

well, guess I'm going to autistically grind out to level 52+ so i can then get comfy with even more mind numbing grind for labor skills, at least some of the Elite quests are an easy way to get some quick gear upgrades, seeing as how that's the only thing that ever wants to drop any items

Anyone who's playing add Thewizard, I started a couple hours ago.

Shit I have to keep going to a merchant every hour cause I have 50 slots of equipments from killing mobs

Looks like it will be a long time before I get to become a jew with wagons and shit. ;_;

Forgot to remove sage

Not really getting 50 is really easy.

Can I just create Hereafters until 52 like I did in vanilla or are all professions locked until then?

Can't do anything other than grind to 52, but it's 5x exp.

Fug. I just don't really feel like doing questing again for fucking ages but I hope that 5x exp will be a breeze.

Why is it always Russians hosting these things? What's the population like? Doubt it can be any more dead than retail these days.

Other way around, ArcheAge was completely ruined by Trion, retail Black Desert is still a functional game at the very least and maintains a decent population.

That thread you linked to has people talking about playing with a "free account". They seriously want people to pay for patron, it's not given to everybody for free? Wew, why not just play retail at that point?

The fuck are you talking about? Everyone has free patron.

dang, what level are you that things are getting regular drops ? I'm only at 22 at the moment

Can niggers come online to make a guild already reeeeeeee

everyone already has patreon. Ther is a cash shop but it is only cosmetics atm. It uses """"gems"""" and works as a donation platform.

patron rather. not patreon

Who is online and what are your names

Is this going to turn out like Wurm did?

hopefully not, I'm really hoping to get a ganksquad going so we can remove furry and crabrangook

Anyone playing right now contact Bearman, we need 2 more people to make the guild

If you are still online then Ill send a message in a few minutes

I'll be impressed if it doesn't turn into p2w like the retail version. Never underestimate the jew running the server.

It's been running about 2 months now

I wholeheartedly hope it works out. I just don't have much faith in private servers anymore.

Almost to level 52 gonna get a large scarecrow then and start getting lumber for ships and farm carts n shit.

I just started, my name is Horace.

Who do i contact about the guild

Guild ain't up yet because one of our dudes was offline for the entire day yesterday
Contact Bearman he's the one keeping track of shit and the highest level

well, im logging in for a bit, ill whisper him i guess,

names Narcolepsy

Hit 50. Farm soon.

Want to play but keep getting an error after the Russian launcher. says "Device Removed, Please restart game"

any ideas?

okay ill try

Did you download the torrent?

Haven't touched this game yet because of the P2W. What's the time commitment like?

It could be either. Most Korean MMOs are made and sold to publishers who have free reign after buying the game. I think most of the changes to BDO were because they couldn't find a publisher to sell to until Daum which was a mobile one and that it was dumbed down after Koreans bitching about shit like pvp and dropping weapons.

yes

torrent is a bit iffy and tends to fuck up, get the client instead

not too much time really, you got a 2x item drop rate and 5x exp, only time sink is getting to 52 so you can start farming and shit but that takes like 3 days max

Well guild is up message Bearman, Theadora, or Wulfenite for an invite.

GG

chekt & rekt post count heil hitler dubs

You know we aren't playing retail you dumb nigger?

i guess somebody has to be a dumb nigger

what tf am i doing

downloading the game

just wait for it to turn green, if you've done the english client fix the rest will be in english
However the buttons for the main screen and character creator will be jumbled word messes, still work though

just tried the client. Still getting the error.

cant do the english fix if i dont have the files

You have to create a character and then log in. The file should be generated then.

which of the slavrunes do i click on to create a character

Look around the forums people had this issue on live.

Just keep hitting the bottom right button and fill name out where it's obvious.

seems that setting the game to DX9 fixed it

you just need to log in and exit out, don't have to make a character

Trump and Russia btfo kikes IRL
Now Americans and Russians BTFO kikes in Archeage

If you want an invite make sure to post in the thread beforehand

fuck you bearman. You could atleast ask me to ingame

I literally did.

Amaranthe

invite: Salad_Snake

Planted a thatched house that will have space for guildmates to plant shit on if they want to. Will build it tomorrow.

Oh cool where did you finally find space?

does the game not save changes to controls?

Saved them for me.

weird, had to redo all my keybinds and hotbars…

I've had it happen too but I think its because I didn't remember to put apply when I made the changes.

also, horse quest isnt there?

Not sure because I skipped that one, you can still buy a horse and raise it though.

It's a stupid fucking bug in retail as well. Basically every now and then your settings will reset to default. Over the couple of years I've played it on and off I still have no fucking idea what causes it.

It happened to me the one time I disconnected. Maybe it has to do with not logging out before saving new binds?

It's there. Completed it earlier myself.

why?
I'm level 20 and I can't even gather, let alone craft.
egh

To prevent bots from ruining everything.

:^^^^^))))

You can spend labor to make tax certs. Go to the nearest player house and click on the crafting icon next to their little nameplate. It's like 50 labor/5 certs.

It's 200 labor for 5, to balance out having 4 times the normal labor regen.

Oh right, I forgot about that. That's basically this game's "Stamina" system, right? I hate that shit.

Got a boat and thatched farmhouse soon.

Gotem

snowrunes everywhere

do we have to buy the cash shop currency?

For the cosmetics you buy with gems? Ya.

Almost done with the meme hell that is stone packs

Ya I use the russian wiki to help with that.

archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/eng-searching-items-on-the-auction-house.1108/

Hmmmm

Anons dont buy your own clipper with gilda.

You also a get a sweet sail along with propulsion systems I dunno if the system is worth the weight though.

We're planning on living on an island once we can afford a fellowship meme.

How is this server land-wise?
Also how many people are active here and playing in the guild? If it's active I'll probably join, I've played ~2k hrs ArcheAge in Alpha but I quit on Auroria release.

bout 4-6 active I'd say.

Land hard to say but most of us haven't had too much trouble finding a spot, still pretty packed though.

There is a lot of room for land and houses and scarecrows are disappearing all the time. As a guild we're steadily growing and working towards a goal as mentioned so we'll likely be active for a while.

Can someone add me to the guild whenever they get online? My IGN is Scraps.

Getting a crafting house built since I can't find any public ones

I want to get this shit working in linux but wine doesnt like it

riperoni

Alright downloading this shit now. Honestly the combat gameplay doesn't look interesting in the least from what little I've looked up, but maybe the sailing and dicking around will make up for it. How many active players do we have now?

(Checked)

About 8

combat is really interesting compared to other MMOs. Classes are built by choosing 3 different skillsets that interact differently with each other

I tried but couldnt take it

archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/obnovlenie-servera-24-05-2017.1949/
Update

ayyyyyy

Cause the server is down

Well, that would definitely explain the issue.

It's up now.

Yeah I noticed. I think I'm going to go occultist into something like auramancy and witchcraft or vitalism. Might be cool going full voodoo.

There's like 120 different classes from these three combinations but only like 30 are really viable in any way due to how the skill trees mash. Like going all offensive with Battlecry, Archery and Occultism is quickly going to get your ass rammed.

Would be nice to get a healer or an archer, but sounds okay.

When I actually bother to get back into it I'll join the guild as a healslut.

I was gonna make a thread but I guess you fags were faster.
Anyway, as for factions

We're already on west and have some farms built and doing trade runs. Frankly I prefer not understanding my faction than understanding that they are complete cancer.

my experience with slavs is that even if you can't say shit to each other they can still be total bros at times, while leddit is shit absolutely 100% of the time

is the server still down?

no

im getting error or whatever the fuck is that on start after the start logo cant even take a screenshot because its all black for some reason what do?

I was looking forward to this when it was about to drop, but then forgot about it. Not really into grindy MMOs, so I never thought about it after.

How comfy is it? I don't really care about PvP or raids, but I thought they promised 100% custom house building, and apparently there's farming/fishing. Can I just go live a comfy life?

Did you download the torrent? If so it doesn't work only the direct download one does.

You can do the housing, farm, and fish without ever doing PVP if you really want to.

yes i did download the torrent

still same error

ok i fixed the error apparently they don't send the confirm to weird emails like mail.com and the game wait u pass the 10 mins loading before tell you

Dorfs when?
School girl outfits when?

Well unless these niggas manage to get 3.0 source files then never ever.

So whats your name lad?

ign is deusvoltorb, DPS auramancy guy. Do I have to have a third skill set or can I just focus on two? Level 32 by the way.
Should mages have staves or scepters? Other than basic sorcery and auramancy, what skillset might also be good?

You're really gimping yourself by not having that third tree. You also kind of fucked up by not grabbing it at level 10, but with this server's rates you're probably fine.

Nigga what the fuck
Also did you spell your name right?

wtf man, having 3 trees is kinda essential.

I have three trees- I am a demonologist, but I'm thinking about switching.

which trees are best for DoT's?

Occultism and Sorcery are your typical magical damage trees. I cannot remember which one has more DoTs but I'm pretty sure it's Occultism. I think Shadowplay and Archery has some as well but not to the same extent as Occultism.

Fug, this will take me a day or two to download with my shitty speeds.

The name is Deusvoltorb, in full.
Human (European kind) with Socery, Occultism, and Witchcraft as three skill trees.
Whats your IGN? I might be able to whisper to you.

I'll be honest here. That combo sounds like dogshit.

I cant fucking fix the login error issue, basically i cant fucking register a god damn account to even sign in or maybe im doing it right and the games login is fucked idk. halp

Are you using chrome? Don't translate the registration page and just wait for it to say you're registered it takes awhile.

it did and im repeating that info into the launcher and launching it and getting an error message. Im using firefox, ill just keep making fake accounts until it works i guess

What error message? did you confirm your account via email?

Witchcraft is really good for setting up spells especially paired up with sorcery the problem is some other dumbass breaks the bubble/grip/whatever and they're set free. The classic combo is using bubble trap with a spell called Chaos Meteor(?) that deals a ton of damage. However since you have no shadowplay/auramancy you also have no escapes for PVP.

I fixed it, what race are we?

human

Also, if you are using witchcraft for PVE. Don't bother with Play Dead other than for regen. It's a coinflip whether you will deaggro or not.

did the servers just go down?

the race ingame is called nuian

Where do I go to level from 40 to 50?
I can't gather, so no real powerleveling, wud do i do?
I already did Cinderstone Moor, am Nuian

Skip to Sanddeep. Do the main quest along the way.

Fireball > bubble drop > lightning when theyre at the top and they take 60% fall damage. Meteor won't hit them when they're in the air

How hard is it to build a fishing boat? Do pirates target fishing boats usually? Which one is more profitable, Fishing Boats or Merchant boats? (each to their own role), and I'll ask the same question again, but this time from the perspective of a pirate: which one is usually more profitable, merchant boats or fishing boats?

What did he mean by this?
Finally decided to actually join in with you fags. Name's Willhealforgold and I'll be your guild healslut.

I remember some combo involving Witchcraft and meteor but I cannot remember at all.

Merchants 90% of the time but they'll go for anything that's a boat. I have no idea what the population's like on this serb so I can't really tell. But that's what it was like on retail.

Sleep into meteor or grip into meteor works, pretty much anything that makes them immobile on the ground.

The pirates on this server are pretty non-existant. I have made runs from solzreed to Haranya without seeing a single person on the sea or at the dock.

There was a cutter I found that was unmanned though. I took a picture and posted it earlier in the thread.

Do we gotta guild yet?

Ya for awhile now whats your name?

Sauron

Placed a townhouse on the island that looks good. Need 4500 raw stone to build it.

so are the characters naked in this or something

user do you intend to erp or something? The most you'll get is white underwear.

no
the launcher makes it look like it

Welcome to burgerland.

I'm lucky if I get 1 mb/s
Most of the time its 700 kb/s

t-thanks, comcast

its not a choice in america.

also serbs down RIP for 30-60 minutes
I was in the middle of a trade pack run and everything :/

Is the server down?

whenever you can't skip directly to the main menu and it crashes on cutscene, its serverside

I got fucking ganked right before the restart too didn't have time to retaliate

Shits up yo

o fug

damn these regrade braziers are good money

what do i do if an story quest bugged out, so i abandoned it to restart it, and now i cant find the start point despite looking up the quest and previous quest

nevermind, if you abandon next to the guy you need to talk to, i guess you have to leave and come back before he'll offer you the quest.

The guild is so dead right now.

Maybe play at a more reasonable time when people are playing.

You're right of course
I was actually just trying to bump the thread

BEGONE SERF

If anyone who can invite is on, invite "Lilly" might be afk at the time though

The real servers should be free

Trion Sucks

Fuck off retard

Fuck off you double nigger

just started playing please add Elcid to guild

kek I am glad I got that glider

This is Amaranthe.
I'm taking a break from the game for BDO.
I paid taxes on my 16x16 in Dewstone for the next week and it's set to guild use. Do what you will with it while I'm gone. I'm posting here because I don't see anyone online at this really awkward hour.

archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/obnovlenie-servera-01-06-2017.2076/
Also another update.

I've been on all the time yet whenever I am I dont see anybody else online. Is this how the guild dies?

WOW

Try 150 kb/s on a good day you cock-gargling faggots.
Frontier to Comcast is EA to Bethesda.

Well if anyone wants some apples and oranges some planted an absolute fuckton on the road that leads out of gweonid to lilyut hills

Get on tomorrow so we can do GHA and get gear you homo boys

Farm freighter is great. I am become jew destroyer of markets.

i finally hit level 30 after fix my pc now i can play with you fags my name there is lylka

i meant add me to the guild *

Had someone go purple on me for a fucking territory pack
WEW lucky they got fucked by the castle meme

GHA when

What do you do with a drunken sailor

Getting stone is a meme hell I want out of

How do you regrade stuff

do the quest big boi

just go to the stone walls and use an auto clicker

Ya those fuckin nonexistant stone walls
really juiced my kumquats there m8

they are always there when I go m8

Those walls are shit and take 50 million years to spawn

How profitable is fishing

Better than trade packs but you might get your bootyhole raped

Anyone else getting dced?

yeah I think the servers just went down.

Well it's up now

Yeah it went up right after it crashed.
Also invite liquidcool.

gg russians

RIP harami I'll see you on the other side fag.

its fucking bullshit. All I did was nig a forest and kill some lambs.

RIP

Nice

Ayy nigs how fun is this game? Is it grindy since it's gook MMO or did the private server shit gave XP multiplayer? How's combat?

Pretty fun. it's 5x exp so the level grind is nonexistant. Combat is centered around comboing your skills for stuns n shit though gear is everything.

Alright goyim need this shit for the guild house which will also make gearing ourselves easier
53 brick bundles (2650 bricks)
23 beams (1150 lumber)
31 tools (1550 iron ingots)
Also it's set to guild so if you want to get the tp point

How hard is it to get good gears? Also do you autistic virgins have a guild?

How are job points work here? And other stuff that is P2W on korea.

you get 40 every 5 minutes 5k max.

also got 17 blueprints already and don't need any more management thingamaboobs

Gettin obsidian gear is mostly just a shekel problem but you can get some decent gear from dungeons

Stop supporting this cash cow piece of shit.

As long as you keep investing time and money into this shit, no one else can buy it, and Trion will remain the producer.

Oi niggers, you're all Nuian right? Which skillset should i pick? I like magic shit, is sorcery viable? Can i multiclass?

Yeah we're nuian and yes you're supposed to multiclass. If you actually just stuck with one class you'd be a retard. If you created a character now I can invite you.

Made a character just now, name's Spladniy

Just sent it out.

what did he mean by this

Rate my character guys

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

Are the two flames at the top of the second skill trees the generally recommended ones?

meh

Ya, but what do you want to play family.

A question about the official archeage server, the f2p version. I loathe how easy it is in most mmorpgs to not die and level up. Does archeage make it hard to level, therefore forcing you to search for parties and not to solo and mmo? Do you find that you're dying often or is this an issue? Is there bullshit such as autowalking/pathfinding?

I was sadly part of the group that played the original Alpha, and loved every second of it before Trion took a shit on it. I just joined up and my character name is Erwin, shoot me and invite if one of the guild leaders sees this. I'm gonna be busy the next week or so but after that I have all summer.

Wew lads.

WEW

Oh fug got a thunderstruck tree

Lucky faggot

gg tree farming

official serb: 1. yes, sorta forces. 2. die often, issue of P2W shit and how every other second it expects you to pay up, bitch. 3. not in any version that I know of.

Got 25 brick bundles, 23 beam bundles, and 23 tool bundles now.

Tfw no leviathan glider

Jesus Christ

archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/obnovlenie-servera-15-06-2017.2237/
Server got updated they're doing a PVP event on sunday need 2950 gear score for it.

new bread

really making me think here

am I just unlucky with timing?

I just went offline for a bit cause I am out labor I know a few people are busy with work until Friday or the weekend.

Just made two of my 16x16s for guild use. If you need some temp farming space then feel free to use them. They are in the SW Solzreed housing area near lacton. Go to the housing vendors there and go north. You should see two unfinished farmhouses and some large farms. The public ones are in pic related.

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS

I'm working towards a longboard. No bully