Current Happenings:

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.
• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!
• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go
v.gd/LNJbat
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VL5eF
archive.is/Dwfah
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
amazon.com/Ys-VIII-Lacrimosa-DANA-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06WVFPZ4P?SubscriptionId=AKIAIGDJ75UVPLJ6HYAA&tag=gamespot-vg-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B06WVFPZ4P
archive.fo/VFmT8
archive.is/fj2or
archive.is/RECAe
thegg.net/interviews/james-desborough-interview-inside-gamergate-gaming-censorship-in-games-and-sjw-madness/
archive.fo/gb26U
archive.fo/6Wegr
archive.is/Az0Vu
nyheteridag.se/israeli-ambassador-politicians-and-journalists-are-registered-as-disseminators-of-online-hatred-by-the-swedish-state/
archive.is/x6h8M
twitter.com/stillgray/status/864534336116203520
archive.is/3r2Hs
twitter.com/stillgray/status/864541651410206720
archive.is/6vLXO
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Kaguya_Houraisan
youtube.com/watch?v=dL4vRihNk4s
archive.is/54BqO
archive.is/3aJyl#selection-7701.0-7701.43
standaard.be/cnt/dmf20170516_02884469
archive.is/H0Mf7
twitter.com/DylanVDS/status/864140617349312512
archive.is/jfRAJ
archive.is/N4JAs
archive.is/pbk7r
amielleon.dreamwidth.org/213760.html
archive.is/gxFvo
archive.is/tBwQe#selection-899.0-899.67
archive.is/yj55w#selection-4007.26-4007.232
archive.is/5pXiB
imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA
youtube.com/watch?v=L3n-cKqeyDw
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Clownpiece
archive.is/Y8A21
archive.is/ER0w0
archive.fo/ta4xB
nichegamer.com/2017/05/16/ace-combat-7-delayed-2018/
exhentai.org/g/1061978/50f089ed42/
archive.is/AVZxO
archive.is/lYsHz
archive.is/Nz3fV
archive.is/Z2sr3
archive.is/aHzBr
archive.is/Y33c5
archive.is/DT5UR
twitter.com/DualShockers/status/864826910471335936
archive.is/kEwhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finally i can play as Gilda in a Sonic game!

benis

PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.is/VL5eF

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news
- archive.is/Dwfah
Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

[email protected]/* */ is worth more than the entire history of your ongoing circlejerk.

I still can't believe that shit actually went down.

OP is a faggot, what else is new?

Are you a wizard?

Of course [email protected]/* */ is shit when you pick the Chunni girl, develop some taste user

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'

And I told yout his is fucking wrong because no name was changed, it was a mistake.

Gotta wonder what his wife thinks

Being raided?? We are

I'm not the same user and where is this source?

Pewds is banned in his own country lel

There is no source that states a name has been changed so don't spread misinformation.

They have removed the blocklist and said that they are sorry.

They better be sorry, that list looks like Methwhale threw it together during a weekend bender.

Wonder how much money went down the drain for that

Whats the next step in their masterplan? And what was the point of the first step?

There was a source on the name change a few threads back I believe and do you have confirmation on the name not being changed?

Good things it's tax-money, because money from taxes aren't real money :^)

Crashing their country, with no survivors.

They very same source states the same name but fixed. It's a mistake.

Fuck you OP

Link user?

Does Holla Forums have an offsite bunker yet?

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARER OF GAMERGATE

yeah it's at yer mums place. We all hang out there a lot.

amazon.com/Ys-VIII-Lacrimosa-DANA-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06WVFPZ4P?SubscriptionId=AKIAIGDJ75UVPLJ6HYAA&tag=gamespot-vg-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B06WVFPZ4P

Hell, even in the steam site and the web site it's fixed.

d98a5f's mom is so nice, and her cooking's great.
I kinda visit the bunker time to time just to see her.

archive.fo/VFmT8

archive.is/fj2or

FOR HER

Maybe theres hope

What happened with that one guy who was uploading bad scans on sad panda? Is he still doing it and getting other scans deleted? What about Herkkkz and Daiz? Are they still trying to get Pantsu screwed over after they got told to fuck off?

archive.is/RECAe

Don't hold your breath.
New statistics has shown that there are more "syrians" then there are finns in sweden right now.

FOR HER

That and most mogols came over in the 60's so they won't be around much longer.

Anyway to have image thumbs unspoilered?

but she said she only cooks for me

REPOSTAN

1) thegg.net/interviews/james-desborough-interview-inside-gamergate-gaming-censorship-in-games-and-sjw-madness/

2) archive.fo/gb26U

3) archive.fo/6Wegr

That bunker's for everybody, you brat.

Finns were the majority of immigrants in Sweden long before the migrant crisis so it doesn't really mean much.

wait, are we on that list?
We can't get outskilled by the Pewds

Why haven't you pozzed yourself to fight against communism, GG?

Oh, they're finally acting on those Unity asset flips?

Every fucking time. I really hate that this particular district is just flat-out ignoring the Supreme Court saying the faggot who copyrighted the word "edge" had no case whatsoever, and is just letting patent trolls step all over people.

What did I miss?

w…what?

Basically:

People actually do his.

If they want to die so much, why don't they just shoot themselves instead of getting a highly infeccious disease that is, basically, a death sentence?

Have a great day anons.

So they can spread it to others. Thought it was obvious. It's a death cult. Why else would you contract a disease intentionally instead of going out quietly or off a roof? There's always purpose in action, this shit isn't just some random way to kill yourself.

And no, not fucking joking.

Makoto best [email protected]/* */
Koume goes second

Because destroying their own life isn't enough, they need to ruin everyone else's along with it

Not mentioned for now.
Probably yes.
Being jews and shilling for nyaa.si nyazi
Yes.

Y-you too
any update on E4?

what the fuck

Thanks, you too.

Yea pantsu needs to live and this is why you can't ignore these types they'll keep trying to fuck with our shit so they can gate keep it. Also anyone have the thread? I need to see Daiz getting BTFO'd.

God knows I am sucker for a cute girl in a cute dress.

I also heard they got caught talking or something about how not mad they were and how they wanted to control the translation scene. Is that true?

People who seek to infect people/be infected with a deadly virus should be rounded up and shot.

What about cute guys in cute dresses?

Is white korra ok? Is she still heartbroken and vulnerable? I want to let her know she can always rely on my dick to comfort her.

They need clothes for easy running to get away from pedophiles.

Speaking of infecting people being punishable

Such wonders

Yeah, pretty much. Literally every fansub personality that was talking shit about pantsu also happened to have shilled the "why Persona 5 sucks" web site that some guy who never actually translated anything made.

close enough

there's no need to take a shitpost seriously lad.

Can you love a fucked up in the head girl whose slut tendencies are born from her need to be loved?
Are you a bad enough dude to purify and heal such a mess of a girl?

archive.is/Az0Vu
I wish people like these didn't represent the Cuban youth.

What the fuck?!

They are extremely I mean extremely pissed at how the P5 shit backfired and the devs personally thanked the fans.

This is why Castro shot the homos

Never fucking forget

Traps re not gay so I'm pretty much safe.

I remember the 2nd pic. I hope she got laughed at and fired from wherever she was working.

Before someone says that the dick makes it better, let it be known that the dick makes it not better, nor worse. It just makes it a dude.

As someone who did both, I can safely say that oral sex on a dick is better than on a vagina. Dicks taste better.

I still love how as soon as this got out shills hit the Persona general going "Both localzations Fates and Persona 5 are bad" or other bullshit strawman arguments.

Well, you would prefer a sausage over a hair taco, don't you?

It's too early in the bread for this shit

I'm 80 hours into the game, not once did I feel it was unreadable or confusing. No idea what the fuck the cuck king meant when he said he had to give up once he began.

No more please

It will take a lot of sekshual healing, and miles of soul searching and miles of dicking from me to break into her armored heart. But I can sense her pain, her pain and longing to be understood and cared for, by someone like me. Me, and my loving arms. And my dick.

Too few memes obviously.

Just ordered one online

The game is bad though, just like 3 and 4.
The translation is fine, but the game is still NuAtlus tripe.

Tippity top fucking kek. This isn't actually the best timeline, it's just the most autistic.

We lost a Popeye movie by Genndy Tartovsky for this.

It's because he wanted to participate in this non-controversy the clique tried to start. If it's not for money, narrative and heavy cuckoldry is always involved.

You got a pic of the dress?

For real? I knew it was cancelled, but was this the cause?

He literally could not understand the sentence "A bus turned into oncoming traffic with its customers still on it." It was at that point where I understood why Borderlands 2 was basically "Reddit: The Game," his reading comprehension is practically non-existent.

Why would girls not wear dresses anymore? they wear them all the time. In my office we have a gay dress code and all the most of the girls are wearing dresses.

It probably should have said passengers, but it's not incoherent.

Oh, and a straight male protagonist who doesn't constantly apologize for being born with a penis and isn't ashamed of finding women attractive.

Even fucking Daiz "One punch (devil)man" Vatanen, #1

I live in a big city

The persona 5 romances were well done IMO.

enemy of fansubbing, fuck

You are a brave soul
And my nigga

I shouldn't feel sad for a slut. Stop that right now.

Apparently, the excuse is "no one knows about Popeye." Meanwhile, I could probably ask anyone below the age of 12 what they knew about Popeye, and the first thing they would do is recite the jingle. Not to mention that the main demographic that even go to the theaters nowadays are the people who grew up with Popeye to begin with. They canned that movie in favor of one that would target millennials, the one demographic that doesn't go to the movies.

Even bottled water is getting cucked.

There is a very strong push from homosexual organisations to decriminalise spreading HIV. Not even STDs as a whole, just HIV in specific. Since you are new to the subject, I would recommend watching embed related. Mind you, it is always pushed as being "stigma towards HIV-positive individuals", it is conveniently left out which group of individuals for obvious reasons. It is also why SJWs try to shun anyone presenting statistics about STDs among homosexuals even though straight people aren't going to be too keen to have sex with gays.

as opposed to what? You think I live in the jungle like a nigger?

Big citys are where the cancer settles and spreads, which is why there are no girls wearing dresses here anymore.

So you live in a big city like a nigger instead?

And that's not even touching upon the marketing for the Emoji Movie, which entirely consists of "hey guys, Patrick Stewart is voicing a literal pile of shit" and "please see this movie, we sunk way too much money into it for it to fail." I'm not even joking about that second one, they actually say this.

UUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuu
I like Popeye.

A lot of the errors they pointed out were either non-errors ("Kamoshia was a scum" is correct. Scum = contemptible person), or taken out of context ("Me, near" is Futaba being awkward and when someone tells Sae "There's a call from your supervisor" meant they got a call from her supervisor. The call that came after wasn't the one they were talking about)

There are a few odd sounding lines here and there but very few grammatically incorrect.

It's pretty much a huge non-troversy that a bunch of people got their panties in a twist over out of context lines and screenshots.

Did you know that the subtitles for the late-game skits of Tales of Berseria are fucked? There aren't just grammatical errors. There were errors where the subs were completely different to what the characters were saying. No one cared about that. Bandai Namco didn't "fail" fans then, just like how Nintendo didn't "fail" fans with FE Fates.

Sweden yes
nyheteridag.se/israeli-ambassador-politicians-and-journalists-are-registered-as-disseminators-of-online-hatred-by-the-swedish-state/ archive.is/x6h8M

Ian Miles Cheong is on the list
twitter.com/stillgray/status/864534336116203520 archive.is/3r2Hs

also @pewdiepie, @jontronshow, @Sargon_of_Akkad, @Communism_Kills, , @shoe0nhead, @RubinReport, @yeyoza, @Andywarski
twitter.com/stillgray/status/864541651410206720 archive.is/6vLXO

A fuckin man above men

Or NISA with literally every game ever.

Also the way I see it, it is done to ensure that bisexuals are unaware of the reality of things in order to use them to spread it to the rest of the population. Although most people involved in decriminalising spreading HIV would be completely oblivious to what is going on, I can definitely see it being the case that some would do this BECAUSE of the consequences of it. The homosexuals themselves would see it as great because they can't have AIDS-alimony put on them but the ones enabling this activity would be able to use this as a vector by which to infect straight people with it as well through bisexuals.

That's probably the most BS thing I've ever heard.

I did not need to see NTR, or any day for that matter.

Hey speaking of Mokou, an alt design of her bizcard from last bread. And something that makes me think that underneath it all, /v is still something of a romantic. Maybe.

Nah it was pretty fucking good I put it up with P2.

They are salty over minor issues one meme they tried spreading on Holla Forums was this

for her

Archive it, you nignog.

WEW

Anytime you say NISA the Ys fan in me curls up into a fetal position and bawls his eyes out.

Please, if there is a vidya god out there, please don't let them fuck up Ys 8. Let them translate it as accurately as possible, with a decent PC port and no censorship and game breaking bugs.

Also please make Atlus locadlize EOV

People who do this are scum.

Oh wait, sorry I take that back, I am the nigger. I did not read it properly.
Gomen nazi.

Apology accepted; you got lucky.

I'm not clicking that. Mirror please.

For her, still best Mom and and spooky H8gurlghost.

I did, and I regret it. Sausage party was bad enough, why is this turning to ads too?

>mfw if Sony hadn't fucked up we never would've had a scene where Aku jizzed big, black "essence" from his big black uncensored dick (technically it's 'supposed' to be his finger, but I didn't see the rest of the hand so I'm assuming it's his cock) into a cup that a middle-aged woman guzzled up like a greedy cumslut
I really don't know how to feel about this.

I keep having dreams about being a gyaru when I sleep. I am worried about my sanity.

Only because I lack any form of romance in real life

Stop denying the real you!

Didn't the trailer for Pop-eye get an overall positive response? A movie based off a supposed unknown property like pop-eye would probable have much more lasting appeal than a movie based off emojis.

>webm doesn't have the part where he goes "but I never–wait, there was that one time"
I lost it at that part.

That's something I believe, considering how much Moviebob lost his shit over that character.

2d Gyaru makes my dick rock hard

Spill the wife and the children.

Compost the fucking fruits.

Liquid wars now.

What, like he had a Twitter meltdown over a robot modeled after Sammy Davis, Jr?

It's because we believe in pure love, and we hate cuckoldry and cucks. We still have a soul compared to those who soil the purity of marriage with degeneracy.
People who talk about vidya and perhaps post horrendous shit in an imageboard have more heart than the people behind the media. Ironically, it doesn't surprise me.

But I'm a man, my trap game is weak and I don't want to chop my cock off…
Also, if you can find an IRL gyaru that doesn't look disgusting and is pure enough to be a good housewife and mother, then it's a miracle.

According to this video he called them in cause he wanted it done.

Some stupid shit about homophobia.

Do you also put System Shock 2 and Bioshock together?
Eat shit

I mean I'm not full Holla Forums tier anti-race mixing, people can fuck who they want, but you can't deny people with ((((influence)))) are promoting it as a way to eliminate other races and destroy societies.

Just for you, user.

Also, in case you still need your fill of cringe, have the second trailer of the Emoji Movie.

…Touche.
>tfw if he delayed it any further it would've taken more time for pozz to take hold of him too

Screencaps and archives or fuck off, babe. I want to believe that he got fucking salty over best character.

Oh, so he basically Listen and Believed Tumblr's bullshit.

But Bioshock has nothing to do with Persona. What is this argument?

Man, commercials are becoming degenerate as fuck. Saw one a while ago about some travelling agency talking about "exploring new opportunities" and then showing two chicks dyking out.

It's a salty fag who gets angry when people say they like Persona 5 and think it's good.

He's been in several threads now.

Alright faggits. If you are all done slapping each other's dicks around and calling each other marys. E3 is coming up.

-ESA-ESRB redpill status stuff. The bulk of the actual redpill is iirc nearly done, now only very near final review for typo and archive link check. The ESA part archive link seems fine last time I checked, maybe a third check for typo, and very near final review and check. ESRB part, nearly same status. Both are basically 98-99% imo.

Once it is ready for release, please post it anywhere and everywhere anons can. And needs to be archived for the next step, one shot promos.

-Rough grocery checklist pic of promo infographics\oc pic related. To do: add an archive link for the actual redpill location, maybe a short tagline of 'to read more go to link dot com.'

Excellent, thanks, user.

I regret I didn't stop watching after episode 3, at least i stopped at 7.

I thought that was hitler for a second

Oh, well I guess I need some sleep now.

Saw one for 7up, I believe, that was going with the cuckolding angle. "Mix it up," so the wife/woman ends up sitting in the lap of a black man with obviously more interest than her white boyfriend/husband. Disgusting creature; it did ensure I never buy that product, though.

3D animation was a mistake.

that is hitler retard.

Was this by their government? And what did it do, anyway? Just a list of shitlords?

Sadly correct. I have a cap of Tumblr idiots that perfectly summarizes it, but I can't find it right now, I'll post if I do.

No its not

that bod is hot af but her face is too anime for it to fit together. i actually get a sense of uncanny valley from that picture because of that. gotta stay consistent with your art

I thought I recognized him.

no, that's the Furher, can't you tell? Hitler doesn't wear sunglasses.

I….I want to be on that list too
We have to do it.
We are worst than ISIS, Sweden must acknowledge us!!

The usual suspects and their mangina allies are still salty as fuck because they did not get their shakedown money from personer5, and their scam failed this time.

That does not mean it's dance time, imo it means the clique is, and was never all powerful as it wished. Maybe it means that something might be changing in a real way.

If any of you fuckers have the ability to learn japspeak, do it. Shark those jobs from the clique. Shark those HR jobs too. And the community manager jobs as well. Don't retreat, don't surrender, do it for white korra's heart. And her smile of genuine love that is hidden deep underneath her multiple pierced slut ear persona.

Hello police.jpg

Personacucks are truly amazing creatures

?

It's literally CP

Pic related is more meta than they intended.

If they do it without informing the would-be partner, yeah I agree. Fuck, not even shot, just incinerate the fucks like the public health hazards they are.

To be fair, he didn't shoot them, but quarantined them for a while.

I would imagine a blowjob to be much less boring and receptive to give than munching carpet. The wonders of topology.

Does all he do is cry about Persona? It reminds me of the guy who would cry about FE during the first bit of TD.

Why would (((people))) make an embodiment of fresh water a cuckold.
WHY

Click on OP's .png file.
cow do it.jpg

There is still a lot of 2hu sluts to go through. who's that 2huslut?

I'm sorry I ruined your circlejerk with actual taste.

They're British

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Kaguya_Houraisan

Sanae of course

They are denying the liquid of the Gods. They have lost their way.

Hi Schreier.

I think he sperges in the Persona thread as well.

Damn you gabergubbers, stop posting loli

>People actually do his.

>People who seek to infect people

>I wish people like these

Jesus, they grow up so fast. Don't forget to make the next bread a Happy Birthday bread for them

Oh boy, I knew my learning of moon would come in handy! Still learning Kanji but I'm certain I know more than they do.

QUICK, GET IT BEFORE THE MODS DELETE IT

What did he mean by this?

What do PEOPLE like you mean by this?

Bug chasers are like niggers and commies, not people.

All this evil , all this madness
Lets joint our memes anons
For one final time

Liking CP is fine, bigots.

Learn how to english you fucking idiot

Yeah, at least its not GDC

Danielle and Freya are twins?

Yea its some autism to whine in two threads.

This is fucking unreal how did we allow things to get so fucking bad?

Hey ESA/ESRB guy.

Found some interesting analysis of the film board.
Downside is who it's buy, and it scratches the surface. Maybe it'll help you phrase some OC/infographs though.
youtube.com/watch?v=dL4vRihNk4s
Do not actually support the vid. Pics related.

Yep
archive.is/54BqO

Both created on the same day

This thread is very boring, no good lewds, no happenings.

Good morning, faggots!

Continue being a sperge, I guess.

archive.is/3aJyl#selection-7701.0-7701.43
standaard.be/cnt/dmf20170516_02884469 | archive.is/H0Mf7
twitter.com/DylanVDS/status/864140617349312512 | archive.is/jfRAJ

It's only a matter of time before somebody gets arrested for memeing irresponsibly.

I have been too focused on Seth Rich's murder and how desperate the MSM is to try and claim the WaPo story is more important.

Are you sure it isn't "sperg"?

neuken in de keuken

Is this the thread where a bunch of queers post anime and pretend to be doin something but aren't really

Both work. Sperge is someone with asperger's syndrome.

Sperg is someone throwing a retarded tantrum due to aspergers.

God, it's amazing, the ball is rolling so hard on people demanding the truth about Seth Rich that the MSM keeps yelling "NOTHING TO SEE HERE, DRUMPF IS THE REAL STORY" louder and louder.

Yes

Some people on Reddit even tried to blame his death on trump, like why would trump want him dead?

Probably muh russia or best korea

The part that angers me is how cucked the Repubs are, they might impeach him because of this shit.

I wish you would post the whole thing uncensored.

It is insane how, simply by repeating their bullshit constantly, retards lap it up.

Locon is GAY

This guy plays Persona after 2, he isn't sure of anything besides the fact that he loves eating shit.

GOOBERTYGOACKERS

What? The Comey shit? The guy who has indirect ties to Hillary Clinton and did not recuse himself during the investigation and instead fucked it up beyond repair?

I am a shill using very obvious bait
please report me and don't give me (You)s or else I kill you

archive.is/N4JAs

archive.is/pbk7r
Here's a comment from the second archive, by the way.
THIS IS WHY FIRE EMBLEM CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.
I'M NOT MAD I'M FUCKING FURIOUS

Sperge is a noun, not a verb you illiterate nigger.
You cant't say "he Sperges" you goddamned idiot, no wonder you play NuSona and pretend its anything but a way for you to pretend to have friends.

I forgot my picture because I'm so angry.

That was the wrong one.

We'll see about that.
As long as the right people get to keep their money he is going to be fine. I think he would be in more danger if he really stood up and tried to get hillary locked up, or tried to end the war in the middle east.

Not like they weren't going to try at the drop of a hat.

Journalists shitting on the story? Maybe they didn't fuck up the script.

What caused the asshurt lately? Was it that sjw murdering that girl?

Welp

Hmm, so that's her. Looks like it would be a fun biz card to do.

Awakening had a VERY generic story by any standards. What are they smoking

Something lanced with stupid .

Let's not go that far user its 8-4 were talking about here I still remember how bad they fucked Drakengard 3, Xenoblade and Awakening just look here for example amielleon.dreamwidth.org/213760.html

Awakening needed about 5 more chapters to be decent. It was incredibly disjointed and jumped around a lot. Out of Awakening and all the Fates routes, I'd say the best story is Fates Hoshido route. It's not good but it's passable for a Fire Emblem. There's an evil country and a good country and you fight the evil country and get a legendary weapon and kill the bad guy. Not good, but not offensive. The other two routes are a shitshow.

I'm digging around more because I want to see if any of them got mad about no marriages. I swear to god if I find out one of them complained "I can't relate to these characters because I can't fuck any of them", I'm going to buy a gun and blow my fucking brains out and my suicide note will be a printout of their review.

I called you a sperge. Which is correct.

Sperg is a verb (and a noun). You can say "he sperges" (which I did). Or "he sperged" for past tense.

And you're doing that. Right now. And anytime someone mentions Persona 5. Because you get triggered. Because you're a sperge. Stop sperging all over the place.

That's enough feeding the fish for now, though. See you on your next sperg-session.

Yo lords and ladies, what's the origin of this image? I think it's from some twitter guy.

You sure about that? They have been going all out for how long?

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE WHEN?!

I said maybe I'm not going very far at all I know exactly the morons who are working on it. Coincidentally 8-4 for the first time ever have said they are going to talk about the localization of FE Echoes on their next podcast which is very fucking strange especially since this is a Nintendo game we are talking about. The last guy who talked about a Nintendo localization from an insider perspective was fired from his job. Now 8-4 is advertising that they are going to do it. Torrential Downpour was a fucking huge success and actually has a bunch of people talking about localization and what it entails. Which is the first step we finally have sunlight shining on this profession now we just have to keep pushing to get the sunlight to disinfect it. The outcome of the entire Persona 5 thing was also a huge fucking win for localizations that respect the source material.

Fire Emblem died with Awakening user, its a censored casualfest now.
We can and will fight to end Treehouses garbage, but the game will still remain a shitty casualfest unfortunately.

I called you a sperg
No you did not
No it is not you autist
Funmy, thats the same argument the Overcucks used when I derailed their shit threads.

I wuz kangz an sheeit

Meant 8-4

I could scream about how bad the plot of Fates is until I'm hoarse and coughing up blood.

From what I'm seeing in reviews, "it's too hard" is a pretty common complaint about the new one.

I still think that they made birthright and then halfway though conquest they decided to split it into two paths and that is what caused the retarded plot of conquest and revelations.

So, who among you faggots have been included on the Sweden's Blockbot list?

I dont have a twitter account

Was it Polygon?

I need to go grab my phone to check which one I saw it on because I was jerking off and reading reviews between rounds. It wasn't Polygon though.

Ramadan is about to start, so we are approaching peak terrorism season. Its going to be interesting how that affects things.

For them.

Isn't the thing with Fire Emblem that it's really fucking hard? I wouldn't know I've only played Awakening and Shadow Dragon.

archive.is/gxFvo

archive.is/tBwQe#selection-899.0-899.67

archive.is/yj55w#selection-4007.26-4007.232

Isn't that Quake though?
t. someone who has played not a lot of quake

I personally think the game was one game with a decent plot that got cucked due to Nintendo's kike greed.
Jesus Christ.

I'm proud of our autism, the outcome was pretty fucking great for P5 and the sjweebs are losing it they are trying everything to maintain power in both official and unoffical like trying to purge places like Panda and pantsu so they can have sole power to gate keep.

I can't find the reviews I was looking at, now. I remember one whining about a map where enemies can snipe at you and you have to fight to them, which is standard for Fire Emblem.

That is standard for strategy games. Its just that some games let you basically bypass the challenge through odd mechanics. For example, throwing or grinding up/creating super units in Disgaea makes that a joke.

From only playing Awakening and Shadow dragon the only thing that seemed unfair in terms of difficulty was reinforcements. It just made no sense how was I supposed to prepare for a bunch of units spawning in a random location on the map with no warning. It wasn't impossible it pretty much just meant I had to reload since the reinforcements were always the same. Still just not the kind of thing that is fair for a strategy game built the way FE was.

None of these faggots can play video games well at all they cry about games like Dark souls being bullshit when if they actually played games they'd know that all games pre 7th gen were like this.

Lives will be lost soon….

These things are too fucking addictive to do.

archive.is/5pXiB
Okay I found one.

You can usually guess where reinforcements are going to spawn. 6 is the worst for that kind of thing, though. It's already tough but reinforcements get to move right away and there tend to be a lot of them.

For fucks sake, if you ask anyone about Spinach, they'll probably say "I got it from Popeye"

Good. I first off all hate people, especially first world people. But more importantly, bad things have to happen for the world to change.

The people who ask for an easy mode in Dark Souls frustrates me to no fucking end. It's already in there just make a broken ass build or summon people. Dark Souls is only as hard as you make it, like most JRPGs.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

I don't want anyone to die

Forgot to add that the review is basically just somebody who doesn't actually like Fire Emblem complaining that this Fire Emblem does things that other Fire Emblems do.

Not just Dark Souls, playing a game on easy is generally cancer. You are always as good as your enemies, if you play on easy you get used to bad enemies and play worse.

lel, I don't want people I love to die, but fuck everyone else.

The souls games are fucking pussy shit compared to games like the last remnant good fucking luck getting through that game with out losing it.

How are you grinding in an FE game wasn't that something introduced in Awakening all the games before hand just had all the fights in the plot didn't they. I thought that was why the older games were so hard. It definitely made awakening easy by the end of the game all my units could one-shot just about any standard enemy and took barely any damage.

I kinda want communists to die to be honest.

Huh, the typical blogposter journos though, right?

Kinda, yeah, but that hasn't been the case since Awakening.

The game itself is a fucking disaster

Don't these shills praise Battlefield and Call of Duty where you will be a headless chicken everytime due to the low skill ceiling unlike shit like Arena Shooters that have a higher skill ceiling and skilled players seem to almost be dancing?

>Muh Personal safe space
Keep whining NuAtlus cocksucker

I hate someone like Moviebob with a passion, but I don't want him to die. I scorn Nick Bate for his actions, but god damn, do I wish all that shit he did was avoided all together, you know?

I remember grinding in arenas in earlier games, if I'm remembering right Sacred Stones you could grind.

I want everyone who wants to see me dead die

You've been able to grind in them forever if you know how.
God no. The GBA games had arenas, for starters. Sacred Stones had a map with random encounters and I think Gaiden did too. Plus there have been maps throughout the series that have unlimited (or close to it) reinforcements to grind on. If you have enough weapons you can just leave certain bosses alive on their throne tile (which heals every turn) and poke at them until you get levels.

I glanced over the Polygon and Kotaku articles via archives and they're surprisingly plain. No real whining about difficulty or muh waifus or anything.

That's not what I meant. I don't want single people to die, or specific groups. There are a lot of people out there I dislike, but I wouldn't wish death upon them. I am just okay with a bunch of random people dying.

So you don't want a better world for everybody else?

I can respect that.

Well, thats new

So people you know nothing about dying is okay with you?

I'd be dead if I wished that myself.

Has this mong tried NOT getting his units killed by treating them like Rambo?

I do

I'm having fun.

I wouldn't feel sorry for him if he died seeing as he regularly wishes for us death.

You're expecting these idiots to think on how to play a SRPG.

How convenient.

Imagining them playing SRW would be like watching you play SMT OG.

Me knowing them is not the issue. I want this to hit random people (well, except for those that I really love). I don't care if the people who get hit are left or right, or pro gg vs anti gg. I want it to be fair, it should hit random people.

And yes, I wouldn't care about them. Like if I heard that someone bombed a super market, I wouldn't care.

I'm convinced this guy has only played the phone game and maybe Fates with Phoenix Mode on.

Thanks for reminding me about Doug. I've also seen that with GoodBadFlicks.

Yes they are. The challenge comes from making the cards fit with the characters since anyone can make them & they could put their names down while saying "Yup, that's them!"

please do not shoot up a public gathering

The asshurt you have is pretty hilarious.

I'm convinced he only started playing games 6 months ago, but nothing will beat Polygon's NuDoom review.

Why the hell would I get my hands dirty? I am just saying that I would be okay with it, if someone else did it.

Every time I read a review I remember why I stopped listening to them as a kid. They don't know what they're talking about and none of them are good at games.

Don't forget, her occupation is being a NEET. aside from pic related that is

The Kuckchera VR shooting range video takes the cake for me. Its the cringiest, most pathetic piece of "professional" site content I've ever seen.

Shallow fried chicken nuggets are delicious as fuck.

I invite anyone to try bunny hopping on Xonotic with a controller. Shit's fun as fuck.

E3 is in like 23 days lad, you've got a chance now, don't waste it.

I'd rather show butthurt than shit taste

are you sure?

A "professional" got triggered by firearms on a videogame and half of the review was him complaining about the firearms IRL.

I still acnnot believe Kotaco gets clicks

Forza 6? Review was the worst now that I think the cuck reviewing it didn't actually review it he just did a long rant about Trump and how he hates right wing shit.

This asshurt is great.

After reading up on their bio a bit more, I can see why those 2 would be fun to depict as a comedy duo.

The challenge and the fun. 2many2hus, 2little time. Speaking of, I think as much as I like the dark bg version of Mokou's card, the white bg is probably closer to her color scheme.

So I just found out that make OC donut Steel is possible in the new sonic.

Seriosly we broke something back there when Gamergate started, because this has to be the most weird of all universes.

I don't remember which review was the last straw for me but it was a very long time ago.

My first and last straw would have to be the IGN review for God Hand.

Mine was sometime before that. Because I remember looking around for footage of a game that came out that year rather than looking at reviews.

(very lucky!)
Pretty much. She lights fire though!
Clownpiece is pretty hard, even with the MURICA FUCK YEAH idea.

Speaking of doing a promo, I think a good one would be something that has to do with the Western Game Industry since I think it'll catch attention than "US Game Industry" or anything else.

That was painful.

Toppity tippity kek

Holy fuck do I want to slap her.

Why did faggots started giving these journos attention?
They were always shit
The only game magazine I used to buy was only done so because it came with a cult classic vidya for 5 yurobucks.

I seriously only learned about hacks like these during the peak of 7th Gen due to their mainstream attention

What the fuck are you even doing now?
Are you this mad that you can't even think right?
Persona 5 is a piece of shit either you like it or not.

Hmm, she might be tricky since her biz card can run into the same problem as Remi and Batman. If going with the clown motif, it's hard to avoid the batman joker\harlequin comparison. I should read up more on the bio to get a better idea.

But on to non 2hu related matters.
This one has the opposite challenge. There is so much potential ammo that it can induce paralysis by analysis. Do you have an idea in mind for a one shot promo in the vein you mentioned.

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

I don't even know how to put America's flag on there without butchering it.
Explain.

Before we do release it, do you have a thread on HQ or some form of image hosting site to serve as a repository?

I ask because it might be helpful to have a home base thread for this, outlining the purpose of each subset of infographics. Some anons might want to be involved in the circulation but might not have been around for the whole creation process/know the whole picture.

wat

Literally who?

That's from NTR shit isn't it

Just cringing on that video

Why would possibly think that?

It's more like Cuckolding If you watch that hentai with attention, don't you think?

Yes spankbang.com/18vll/video/hentai

Oh alright.
I took that as saying I was ID hopping.

Same reason anyone reads reviews; people want to know what to spend their money on prior to actually doing it.

Didn't Clownpiece wear the flag suit to piss off the Lunarians? It might be better to go with "professional tormentor" or conflict causer, given her power.

Speaking of FE I found some videos

Isn't NTR just what anime calls cuckolding, like kemono and furry?

NTR has the one being cheated on not willingly

The cringe is real!

Yeah, but considering her power level with Hectia & Junko, she's lower-tier. Hence the "Servant" title

I don't know how it is, Cuckolding is watching your women being fucked by other, NTR is watching your women being fucked by other while she belittle you or the one fucking her.

I think there is a difference.

Not always same with cuck porn.

Specifically, NTR is cuckolding where the guy getting cucked is present. Part of it is also how it's presented. If it's from the pov of the guy taking his woman it's netori. NTR is usually from the POV of the guy being cheated on, or sometimes the girl doing the cheating.

Video games are dead. Let's salt the earth and make sure it stays that way for at least a decade.

Yea the voices make me want to slit my wrist.

Just saw this on twatter, irrefutable proof gathered by a ghazifag that gamergays are literally Hitler.

Yet feminist have a higher crime, conviction and body count.

And Ben Garrison is a nazi for drawing Pepe. :^)

I meant choosing one thing, a clear example, a digestible, concrete idea about how western gaming has problems, but it's not the fake ass problems that the ESA and the socjus cliques are pushing.

That one is just a rough list of one shot promos, based on the ESA ESRB redpill itself. I can post a somewhat outdated graphical list of the redpill, I think the other anons working on it have a newer version than I do.

Thanks for doing Holla Forums's job!

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but my GOD, they just cannot stop lying through their teeth. Like they are literally incapable of claiming anything that is in-line with reality.

I don't think so all the ara manga I read is labeled NTR even though the husband isn't even in the story just the wife saying she has a husband.

That's just idiots tagging stuff wrong. I've literally seen gay porn tagged as lolicon. NTR specifically requires the guy being cheated on to know about it.

Leftards don't really have a grip on it, it's why they're leftards in the first place.

I'm sorry, but I still don't get it. Like "Diversity Hiring" problems (For instance, the Microsoft Poo in the Loos?)
Haven't made a revision yet. I'll assume it's the same as what you posted.

He's an infuriating asshole. Really though, I enjoy watching him lose his shit when something like trump winning happens, it's cathartic. Death, it's too much.

There is a separate cheating tag for that.

They would kill babies and claim they were just.

Deleted that one myself since that one was outdated. This one is only slightly less outdated. :^) I think I missed or forgot to save the newer ESRB part of the working list.

I'm thinking more overall, just where you drop all the individual redpills, and post them with links to all the relevant info. Sort of like an armory, with everything an user would need to spread ESA info effectively.

Come one, even professional Pierrot works too!

Oh, then yeah that was basically the plan afaik. When the redpill has passed final inspection for typos and so on, it's going to be released most likely here and hq. Then when its posted elsewhere as much as possible, as well to get archived links, so that archived links can be put in the one shot promos.

That's basically the redpill delivery stage.

They cannot even kill him

The worst thing I want to see happen to him from his perspective is him getting dragged kicking and screaming to a national park, dropped off in the middle of the wilderness, and given a map for himself to find his way back to civilization.

Oh Chris, I'm sure he would also be proud of your taint wound.

We broke Sega. They've gone off the deep end.

I swear, watching the way SJWs behave has given me a new appreciation for Calvin and Hobbes. I already loved that comic but now I've been exposed to people who actually act like Calvin and consider themselves adults.

But Moviebob's so fat that he's found his way into multiple civlizations.

Excellent

Trips are a good sign for this OP

Is this real?

I love it, you look back at these and realize that Watterson was likely sick of this shit 30 years ahead of time.

Was it really as bad as it is now?

Hmm, let's go back to the beginning then. You mentioned something about the western gaming industry idea. What did you have in mind, general or specific, let's brainstorm it out since there is still room for the promos. And if it's catchy, well fucking A.

IIRC, the ESA cover I have on the rough list is outdated, the one you chose has the ESA logo subdued classy style. Hopefully pic related is it or similar to what I'm remembering. The ESRB part, I think I forgot to save the last updated version you may or may not have, with the ESRB final tweak fix cover, the lowenstein markels pages, and the final fixed 'which do you trust' page.

Unfortunately I forgot if there is a near final fixed version of the ESA cover with the ESRB small logo inside oval as transparent, now that I think about it. I may have been confusing that one with the ESRB cover page. But yeah, the oval space inside the small ESRB logo is transparent iirc.

Would it be a bad idea to contact e-celebs to see if they'll help us spread this?
I'm talking strictly about people who were continuous in their support of gg, no burnouts.

I can't figure mine out. Second toe is slightly longer than big toe but the rest are kind of like the Egyptian, where each is shorter than the last.

I'm glad my dentist has a couple C&H books in the lobby. I love that comic so much. It's a national treasure.

The top one is from this episode.
And yeah, that's Chris chan without a doubt.

It honestly depends. I feel like the reliable e-celebs if there is such a thing will be following along with these threads well enough that they'll be raring to go once the redpills are ready. Anyone else who isn't on top of this already probably isn't reliable enough to do this effectively.

I'm happy that Bill never sold out like other comics.

Based on how the OP got shat on just for posting [email protected]/* */, and knowing goons' hatred for smug anime girls, AND that the translator gatekeepers disliked Scamco for keeping [email protected]/* */ out of their grubby hands, I've concluded the real reason why fullchan's site owner is constantly attacked It was never about his alphabet agency past history all along.

They really hate Jim Watkins because Jim is an idolfag. :^)

Me too. You still see a lot of those bootleg window stickers around though, with Calvin peeing on stuff.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Just Called Idolmaster without the damn @

Sega is a fucking genius, based as hell and likely one of the few bigger companies that isn't total trash, you shit your mouth, do you know how much autism and laughs this shit will bring?

They haven't gone that deep just yet, not until Segatan Sanshiro returns or they bring in the sexbots.

Meanwhile, I won't see enough of "Calvin pisses on X"

Ahh yes, that I did.
I have so many, but I don't know which is good…

Didn't Acid Man talk with Mark Kern about the ESA?

Nigga, they've made the smartest financial decision of their whole life. This OC character creator is gonna fund their revival of dead IPs plans

Now they just need to port the Yakuza games to PC and make a new
CUHHHHHHHHHHHRAZY TAXI
game.

Any big names we can trust?

Let's just hope a complete revival of Jet Set Radio is part of those plans.

That'd be great too. And maybe a third Sonic Racing game. Get some VC and maybe Vanquish representation in there. I would main Welkin if he showed up with his tank. I love BD Joe and Vyse but I would drop them in a heartbeat.

A man can dream, my only wish would be a truly Open World Crazy Taxi full of content and details with a management sim on the side.

That needs to be printed on a card with a finish that when in a certain light the words appear in gloss "run the fuck away!" "shes fucking crazy" "you are in danger" to properly explain her yandere state.

Something's off about that image.

I want Crazy Taxi with a level creator.

It's always super easy to find the ones they faked.

FUCK YES.

Didn't notice it at first, but you're right by Jove

That's what I was trying to say, being almost overwhelmed by the many choices I guess.
IIRC many of these are part of the redpill, except for the voice actors bullshit specifically. And this one
is semi related to the last point of the ESA redpill page, but it might be worth brainstorming more.

Hmm, my reservation about that is if the e-celeb risks overshadowing the redpill itself. I know you mentioned no burnout etc, obviously. It's, just, imo it was anons have worked on this, from the dig and sift phase to the construction. I did not see a single e-celeb during the dig and sift, or during the construction, it was anons who did the grunt work and toiling.

If there are e-celebs who just drops the pill and not their spaghetti, great. Otherwise, myself I am not fond of most e-celebs.

I need it in my life

Harmful opinons is probably the best eceleb but not for this.

i just realized that that furfag got suspended on twitter

sage for eceleb

I like to pretend he doesn't exist along with Val.

Slowpokus maximus.

Works with me. Since we're on that point of being ashamed of having gamers as customers, would walking simulators & the like fit in? (I.E: Being ashamed of making fun games that they regress to making either walking simulator games or games made because they virtue signal on how bad Trump or his voters are & the big bad is totally not Trump)
Or just that "Ashamed of gamers" part alone?
Does Mark Kern count since he gave the "ESA never had gamers backs" tweet, is a game dev, & also made an alternative ESA when SOPA was in the making?

Dude it was shit. SHIT. Both were, but Fates was far and away much, much worse. I had to put down my DS for several weeks because of how fucking bored I was by the campaign. It didn't hold any sort of appeal in any way until near the end when they just start killing off characters willy-nilly. Ironically that was the best thing they could've done, but it doesn't redeem the shitstain of a story.
Awakening was indeed disjointed, but it didn't need more chapters; it needed less. The entire Walhart arc was poorly done filler, and the "big bad" was so boring and detached that I couldn't take it seriously. Everything in the Gangrel arc had potential and was playable though.
If you think Birthright is passable for an FE, I feel utterly sorry for you. Its a disgrace to the series

checkem

Resolution: No E-Celebs

Anons worked for this, the youtube- and twitter-fags will comment if we succeed.
In the event that the redpill doesn't work, we should consider new methods, however, e-celebs should not be one of those methods.
Cronyism is a big reason why we're here in the first place, I see no reason to engender a situation where we rely on anyone besides ourselves to spread our info.

Well sega polled the japanese fan base what they wanted to see get revived awhile back and these were the results.
So far since the results were gathered; a shenmue HD collection is all but officially confirmed, a new Virtua On game got announced and Virtua Fighter has been getting a shit load of merchandise lately. It's safe to say that Jet Set Radio will be one of the titles on the revival list

Noice

I would agree, but kern and any other developer interested are fine by me. But thats is because esa and vidya shit affects them even more than us.

don't be fucking stupid

Imo, I'd go with something short and focused. For this purpose at least, put aside the trump and walking sim cocksucking they do. The puzzle to be solved imo might be this.

The ESA calls everyone a 'gamer'. That in itself might be ok, but digging deeper and comparing what they say and what they mean, seems to be 2 different things. So, how can that move be countered, or shown to be inconsistent, without going ranty or allegations that are not solid or can not be proven.

Kern counts iirc, the question is, is he interested at all. For all I know he could say he gave at the office already, when he tweeted pic related. And in some ways he did. Doesn't hurt to ask him, but I wouldn't badger the point with the guy.

Does deserve to see a space on pc, the collection that is, but they should make a deluxe edition with either the movies or anime or both included.

and cyber connect cafe and bamco need to put the .hack quadrilogy and trilogy on ps4 just so SoA fags can screech that .hack ripped of their animu despite being more than 10 years older.

Do you use nyaa.pantsu, made by a 4chan Holla Forums and /g/ user, or nyaa.si, owned by the SJW fansubbing cartel

I wouldn't mind it as long as NISA isn't localizing it again

What do you mean by this?

Noone is relying on e-celebs, just a reach out to see if they are willing to help. Nothing to lose basically

Pantsu was a joint project by cuckchan and Holla Forums.

Well the inconsistent part would be them years ago winning the case in Brown vs. Entertainment Merchants Association which gave pic 1, but then in 2017 pic 2 happened & the whole dig snowballed from that.

Bamco covers their own shit now more or less, especially with all the backpats when they snubbed nisa on the atlier series I like mana better the new ones

Source?

you know what it is lads

Agreed. No e-celebs.

I wish for Idolmasters on PC

Hows the dig into the sad panda mods going

Look here

imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA
100+ pages of Holla Forums cancer and degeneracy along with Discord shenanigans
credit to user on Holla Forums for this; its… fascinating and disturbing.

Bamco would never let you pirate hundreds of dollars worth of DLC. Probably the same reason Koei stopped bringing DOA over.

This sadly. I wish there were more strict regulations on dlc, I literally do not think dlc unregulated can be worse.

There is more possibilities of it coming for Switch or PS4 user, remember that Japan is console and Portable.

That said, look for the new Idolmaster, another one on phones, and let's not talk about the all males idolmaster who is also being made in this very moment.

on an unrelated note I finally finished an RTS campaign on the hardest difficulty; it was way easier than i was expecting but now I don't know whaT I wanna play

That one is a good encapsulation of how the dig and construction started, but I meant more how to counter the meme that the ESA presents, which is everyone is a gamer (that is actually benign by itself, and I have no problem with), but in practice and the more they say certain things. It seems that some gamers are more 'diverse and equal' than others, in their eyes.

I wonder what break up song White Korra drowns herself in for that story arc.
Would it be a nip cover of 80s like link related.
youtube.com/watch?v=L3n-cKqeyDw
Would she cry herself to sleep, eating a tub of ice cream, schlicking with sadness. Trying to simultaneously forget and remember every detail of Viv's THICCC FIRE BUSH.

So the goons CAN make OC sometimes. Even if it is poorly executed.

Mirror for those who can't access Nipland videos, plus extra.

I got this from Holla Forums, I think got tons of potential when it comes to games made by "sexist, misogynist" men against games made by the "stronk, indynpyndnt" feminists by putting them side by side. Have fun, fellas.

Thanks for webuming it user. Now to decide which of those glorious butts belongs to who, Viv or White Korra.

Ahh…I don't have any hint coins on me at the moment, so I'm gonna need to think about that in a better format.
>You should be able to solve this
I apologize if it looks like I'm falling behind the dig.

This says nothing about it being a joint project.

No need for aporogizu, it is not an easy meme to counter, because the core and initial pitch of it is not IMO, evil or bad at all, and even makes sense from a business pov. Most business wants an increase in customer base and more profit, who wouldn't want that.

The seed of the cancer imo however starts to form when things like hostile marketing against previously paying customers, a general contempt and disrespect for customers, for the medium and the industry itself is tolerated, even encouraged. For what? To chase the illusions of getting all those socjus shekels for vidya?

Better save pics of the great classics before muzzies destroy them.

our Holla Forums and cuckchan's /g/ joined to make pantsu it was mentioned back in April when nyaa was taken down, sjweebs are trying their best to kill pantsu.

Anyhow I forgot to add, no need to sweat it too much for now, maybe the redpill can take the next few days for things that requires less brainstorming, and just rote but needed finalizing.

Such as final reviews and checks for typos, link function tests, any final very fine tuning tweaks etc. Things that are not glamorous but needs doing to get it completed for real, so it can get on the delivery stage.

What people don't understand is that becoming Chris is not funny.
This could have happened to anyone here
Its a random series of bad choices and situations that could lead you to that.
Please, Chris Chan is not a joke, is the brutal evidence of sperging gone really wrong.

While I wouldn't say it's the solution to their meme, that's a start that I think could work. As you said yourself, it's not an easy fight (After all, the old games would kick your ass & the games would make fun of you for going easy mode, but the satisfying part comes from winning a difficult challenge)

Maybe a thought will come to me when I make some more 2hu cards since they're addictive & fun!

Sheeit, I am getting sloppy here. Forgot to mention, Iirc I did a check on archive links that are listed on the ESA redpill. It seems to be A-OK last time I checked, and I did a first pass typo check, I didn't find any then. So the other thing I can think of is maybe a check on the cover page to see if there is any needed small fix or tweak.

Almost the same with the ESRB chapter. I will do an archive link check tomorrow on it, to see if they are ok.

That might be something, but yeah no need to get too stress about at the moment. Some things needs time to think over.

And that. I think I'm having 2hu biz card withdrawls. The damn things are like crack.

Well in any case, how to tackle Clownpiece without going MURICA FUCK YEAH? Replaced Servant with Pierrot.

This sounds fucking shitty.

So like the cartoon? I didn't even hear there was a new Jumanji, but I sure could have assumed. This rebooting thing is out of hand.

God fucking dammit, the one remake I was actually looking forward to, and Hollywood had to fucking ruin it.

polite sage for offtopic but which of these should I play next?
FF4, FF6, DQ V, Radiant Historia, Bravely Default, SMT IV, SMT Devil Survivor, Senran Kagura (3DS),
I have never played any games from any of those franchises before, including Final Fantasy

Just skimming the bio currently. Looking for some keywords and concepts to play with.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Clownpiece

Heh, I wonder if it's possible to play with that location, instead of hell it would be something like B1 Hakurei Shrine. (Or the sub floor of if Hakurei Shrine is a corp building.)

Hmm, I wonder. What about something like those hypno rays symbols, with a torch.

There's also this.

Well it is Sony

archive.is/Y8A21

Plot synopsis.

Or even exploring the pierrot \ imagery vs outright batman style joker\harlequin imagery.

Well that already sucks.

But they made Zathura & that was only 12 years ago!

That was done by whats his face, his name escapes me and I'm not going to google it because I want to exercise my memory a bit. He made Ironman1, cameo'd as Happy Hogan iirc. I think he's the director for Zathura, and he was\is one of those people who at least know what they're doing.

He's not funny. His situation is. He's a disgraced attention whore whose only true contribution to the betterment of mankind would be to blow his brains into a fertile field.

Oh my god, it's worse than I thought.

Don't remind me.

BOYHOOD

Jon Favreau
He also made the 2016 Jungle Book remake.

Since I didn't read the link…
It's literally Stay Alive, but in a different tone.

Anyone have that WEBM of Joseph Joestar going OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH handy?

Huh. Somewhat interesting poster design. Too bad the adaptation sounds like ass, and not because of the superficial reasons of omg get over it there are black people! Anyone who read the books knows why making Roland black, akshually fucks up one key scene that is supposed to show how racism includes 'i hate all white devil honkeys' from one of the character. It's a fairly pivotal moment that requires the character in question to be white, not because omg whitey must be the leading man. But because that part would not make sense at all if the character was both black. Jesus fuck then again I should have known better, King always had a tard and cuck streak that just got worse over time.

This one?

spoiler
fug, I was drawing a complete blank.
Haven't seen it, then again I have not watched much lately, 2many 2hus 2do biz cards for.
Also checked.

[email protected]/* */ has its uses

Something like this?

But the last one is Love Live!

At this rate you're going to shark all the cards from me dammit.
But yeah, sheeeit, maybe play around with those hypno spirals, or play with a star shape repetition for the hypno spiral.

Yes that one, thank you.

Those are some hard choices. I don't know if Senran games are just titty ninja fanservice or actually good and FF6 > FF4.

Don't know what you mean by the star, but here's a better hypno.

It's easy to make something for other people to make a shit ton of porn of. I would sacrifice the entire franchise from this timeline if it meant Berserk never went to shit story wise and aesthetically.

I like both ff4 and ff6 evenly, but 6 is the only rpg with a large cast that actually develops all the cast. Deep crimson is good, burst is streets of rage.

Berserk went to shit because of all the hiatuses. Look at anything that gets hit from hiatuses and see how shit it becomes.

I was just thinking out loud whether something like pic related would work or not for the hypno spiral.

I have Deep Crimson and I kinda wanted to play 4 before 6 because I heard they're both good, but I think it might be best to get the older ones "out of the way" so it won't be jarring when I move on to 6 (unless 6 is so much better than 4, or for some reason there's a reason to play it before 4)

Ahhh.
I think it works better!

Should Sony even be allowed to make movies anymore?

A small alt of your version, mostly just fucking around with the spiral.

Wasn't a main factor in the hiatuses that Miura wouldn't stop spending all his fucking time playing idolshit? Also, it affected his writing and art. Both got softer, and the switch to digital can't take the full brunt of the blame in it.

Don't forget Sausage Party.
(Invoking the Dubsman!)
Not too bad.
Fug. Here's a new format.

I had, then you reminded me.

Oh yeah, how could I forget the Seth Rogen movie where the animators literally did not get paid, while he merched the shit out it with "dude, sex joke, lmao" t-shirts.

I am ashamed to have a friend who watched and enjoyed that movie heavily. He even got mad when I criticized it and called out Seth for not paying his employees. He is so retarded that he defends gearbox as good writers who never fucked up anything alongside enjoying the new star wars movies.

archive.is/ER0w0

Gizmodo writer asshurt that the censoring future they chose is starting to effect people on "their" side. All you had to do was listen.

Calls themselves an "archivist" of video games, I think they were once pro/neutral to GG but just went insane and became a crazy SJW fast.

Should make sure if they were in the original. Remember that this game is a remake.

Why does it seem that a few people do that shit? You had Queen jinx, Kung fu guy, kacho, etc all become SJW fags. Does twitter just turn people that retarded?

Neat looking logo. I'm not quite convinced with putting all the contact info into one continuous line, but sometimes you just have to try it out to see how it looks or works.

Another small variation with just fucking around with the spiral. I still want to play around with her pierrot mask imagery, sometime later on.

Oh yeah, and the "archiving" was literally saving NES ROMs to 5 1/4" floppy discs and shoving them in a closet.
That was Devi Ever.

Same exact tune when Youtube became Mike Pence

Having a character limit does shit to your brains, yeah.

That's not really related to here, the archivist person was a very different scenario altogether. They were never one of us from the beginning, they opened up to us at one point but then flipped. I forget exactly why.

The archivist person also at one point wasn't hostile to us.

I hate censorship but at the same time I don't mind when they're own calls for censorship fucks them over. They don't see that in the end it won't benefit them.

The ironic part of the logo? The page I got it from was Google's store & it had what I presume is the IARC rating. While I'm probably overthinking it, something about a simple app where your device acts like a flashlight being rated is not something I think warrants it.
archive.fo/ta4xB
I'm not sure about having the hypno effects being square…

Notice in this case, however, they're once more bringing out the "sexism = prejudice + power" song and dance routine.

Yeah it jumped out as soon as I posted it, square spirals is not hypno, I either have to edit or add or find something else.

The fuck is wha, I. A flashlight does not require an IARC rating at all, what the fuck. The only thing I can think of that it needs an info on is how bright it is, and how much of a battery drain it is approx, so I can figure out how long it lasts on a charge for example.

I know the IARC also includes apps, but that shit is just ridiculous.

You want to see a monkey's paw? Here's your monkey's paw.

I edited it.

Again, I'm probably overthinking, but I'd really hate to see that kind of thing escalate down the line.

Incorrect use of the word, someone needs to talk to karen on what that word means, because women are only systematically opressed in islamic countries. Men are more systematically opressed in the west than women. Also karma's a bitch, bitch.

And that really does not work considering women have more pull in politics than men, they have more power than men looking at all the laws that attack men while rewarding women.

That she turned just after GG called her out that time she was e-begging, claiming that she was burglarized what kind of burglar breaks into a house steals old video game cartridges & floppy disks and leave the rest of the house unransacked? was just a coincidence, no doubt. Or was that time she claimed to be employed by Riot Games when in truth she was dating their employees? GG back in 2014 were inundated with scammers and aspiring ecelebs, and this was even before the whole misogyny angle was dropped on the proGGs (I recall #NYS happened when antiGGs attempted to pull the racism card on GG),

I love whenever she worships Joe's ass

No, no, systematic oppression is what the evil wypipo do. The shit they do to women over there is just their culture.

Edit the rest.

nichegamer.com/2017/05/16/ace-combat-7-delayed-2018/
No, but still good.

Crazy women, I swear.
Okay, I'm not mad or sad at all, this is a hilarious development. as parody twitter accounts go.

It's a parody?

It's the actual SNK mascot Enta-chan ("Enter"), and "her" usual tweets are shilling for SNK games like KoF and that Metal Slug mobage (also retweets SNK artists like Falcoon and SNK fanartists).

And then "she" tweets shitposts like this.

Really makes you think.

All I see is trump giving them what they asked for and they hate it for some reason.

To clarify: the new @snk_enter is a corporate mascot account, but her tweets verge on potential Sonic twitter levels at times. Bonegolem should consider handing over the deepfreeze twitter to the DF-tans, if not for the danger of prolonged twitter driving non-corporate entities insane. See: every GG burnout on twitter, and the parody GGs like the Gilda_Mars account.

I tink I read that doujin once. Care to provide title?

I should invest in gold.

He could bring world peace and people would call him a fascist dictator for it. Its never going to stop, you can only hope that they get so polarizing that people stop believing in them. which is starting to happen since the left is using intimidation and violence against people with opinions that don't line up with theirs.

exhentai.org/g/1061978/50f089ed42/

True.

Thanks.

Series was shit and over-hyped to all hell, not shocking the movie based on this shit, looks like shit. Only series I stopped half way through, tried to ride it out, but fuck the series was weak from the start and book 4 was pure shit and that was it for me. Reminds me to much of RJ and his WoT shit during the later half of the series. where it takes the fucking characters a whole book to eat bowl of cereal Enjoyed the Shit out of Mistborn 2.0, Alloy of Law, Shadows of Self, and Bands of Mourning. Besides the final chapters of BoM, that shit was okay So any of you fags that read have some good recommendations?

Because Trump is giving it to them. They act it's a personal insult. Trump could probably get them to support his promises by declaring he won't fulfill them after all. For instance, he can announce he won't build the wall after all, and they'll fall over each other trying to get the wall built out of spite.

The best course to action isn't trying to stop the #resistance (kek) but to ensure their actions are clear and transparent to the public, such as the antifa riots. Never give the destabilizes the opportunity to gaslight the masses.

Can someone post that picture of Asuka as a roided out ultra-musclegirl eldritch abomination?

Ah shit nigga, speaking of the DF-tans

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE AND FREYA

Well, today's the day.
Happy B-Day, DF Twins.

See the resemblance?

Only a filthy Nazi would argue against using intimidation and violence towards people who don't share our opinions!

Yep. And some are retarded enough to believe that killary is somehow next in line for some reason. Because popular vote, muh russian haxors.

I don't wish for a memeteor. But sometimes I do want a spaceship where I can go into space and become Han \ Space Dandy.

Read a book from this sexy bastard.

No surprises here.

will add it to my list

She's like if they merged into one being, like Vegito. I'd fuck her

It has a lot of information about why and how german tank warfare (which we still use) came to be during the 40's.
It's pretty information heavy.

If you ever get a chance to read the first version of The Gunslinger, it's actually not bad.

But imo it's one of his better works because it does not read like a typical Stephen King book. It became shit the moment he went back and retooled it to make it more like his regular schtick, and it became really shit the moment it turned into a sprawling series, and it reached blachole level of shit singularity the moment he decides to go all meta and throw in a bunch of really shit pop cult references. It could have went cuhrayzay modo I guess, but instead it just became really shit.

The only versions that are not shit imo are the early draft version of the first book, before he went back and fucked it up, and surprisingly some of the comic adaptation iirc.

Mostly non fiction nowadays for me, the few times I do get a chance at all. I have nothing against fiction, just now if I am in the mood for fiction I tend to gravitate towards the classics or older.

'Nother card.

HALP NEED DIGGERS PLS

All of anti-GG is handwaving this as "He had PTSD so that's the real issue", but I can't find anything about that.

The 3rd girl of the trio says it was a PTSD flashback, and not just a bad trip on shrooms making a voluntary cuckolded/polyamorous male feminist go insane with rage/jealousy, but no matter how much I dig, I cannot find any info of his army service. Where, when, anything!

If he was a vet, you'd think I would find just one litle mention of it. But nothing!

Any diggers able to help?

I picked up a boxed set because everyone talked about how good the series was. Talk about a major letdown. I was expecting something like the Mazalan series or a good gunslinger fantasy, what I got was a coce head and a amputee with a weak ass story line.

Someone posted a video of Jordan Peterson and he talked about a book called "Explaining Postmodernism". Looked like an interesting read so I downloaded it. Still need to upload it to a tablet and read it on the go.

Use froggy for suwako. Sanae is hmm, sanae is difficult. She has a frog and a snake in her hair, you could use the exorcism stick thingy since the gate was used for reimu.

I read or should I say I listen to classics too. Just finished listing to Don Quixote, Illiad, Oddyssey, Three Musketeers and Count of Monte Cristo. Have to say all where good beside Three Musketters and Count of Monte Cristo. CoMC was just to much fluff, should of got the abridged version. Also Audible is fucking great for any of you people that dont like to read

Must be a (((coincidence))). :^)
I was going to make a "nah, she's pretty easy ( ° ʖ °) " joke, but that's played out to death already.

The earlier draft version has iirc only Roland, the Man in Black he was chasing, and Jake. It was sequel bait, but it was far shorter than the 'canon' reworked version, and it was far less shittier imo compared to the version he went back to rework into the series. King's stuff usually has a 50/50 chance of being ok to sucking big donkey balls when he goes long form novel. His best stuff is his short stories, and his really good stuff is when it's semi realistic, non supernatural horror short stories. Stand By Me, even the movie adaptation featuring the young possibly precancerous shutupwesley, and iirc The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon, is actually not bad at all.

PTSD is not like the movies where you think you're reacting some intensive moment. I abd 2 cousins suffer from PTSD, we are just anti-social and hard to work with. I know it effects people differently, but blaming this on PTSD is stupid. I can understand if the bitch tried to kill him and he went into flight or fight mode, then maby

Its called a gohei and sanaes is different than the norm being a stick with a single white paper rather than the folded paper streamer

Not as coincidental as the wiki itself.

Fresh

Don't we all.

The most I've heard was that he spent some time in the Navy, but never saw a single day of combat. You couldn't even say he was a drone operator.

Well fuck…

I want terrarias team to make a space version where you go to different planets and fight bosses and the planets are round instead of a flat world. I know there was the knockoff of that idea that was a scam, but terraria's team could do it, I know they can.

I need to read the bio for this specific 2hu. I'd change up the typeface for the contact info though, it's not a bad looking font however it seems it's another sans serif, similar to the name and job copytext. I'd stick with that rule of mixing serif with sans serif for strong contrast, but not mix from the same family.

Speaking of, one of these days maybe after E3 and the redpill construction and delivery is done. I think I need your help in one other thing. Making a 'general' working set of typefaces. Basically 5/6 general family typeface, I leave out decorative for this set of fonts because the aim is for a general typeface kit. It'd be like a basic but versatile enough set of kitchen set. Most people would not benefit from a specialized gold plated melon baller, but they would benefit from say 3 good knives, one medium, one small paring, one large chef knife or cleaver.

archive.is/AVZxO
Val will defend this

You will never go wrong with the classics, or things that has stood the test of time.

So you want me to go through my typeface collection & pick out the essentials I think will be helpful?

Sorry man, just cannot think much for sanae. If you think the stick itself is too plain, find a ribbion or something to shop onto the shaft.

He is north on the political grid, which is the problem.

source? I tried using image search engines but it did not help and I looked for train, molestation, and chikan in sad panda but did not find it.

Try the link he posted but replace the first part with "e-hentai"

It's literally in the spoiler, someone else asked for it.

I didn't know you could do that

I'd refer back to the pdf notes, and go with the basic family of typefaces. So I'm thinking something like this, minus the decorative family because IMO those are like 'specialized' family, most of the time for a general layout creation you need more of the 5 families, sheeit even down to 4 sometimes. But anyhow, it'd be something like this.

Bread and butter, these are almost always in use for many layouts and designs:
-Oldstyle
-Modern
-Sans Serif

Then the not always used all the time but still handy to have around for general purposes:
-Slab Serif
-Script

I would not include much, even any Decorative for this one because I'd classify this one as too specialized and custom sometimes. And unfortunately it's the one family where a lot of software and machines seems to include a lot of, by default. It's like someone giving a kitchen set consisting of just a meat mallet, a pizza cutter, and a garlic press. But no decent medium size chefs knife.

So those 5 from the general family, a Regular, a proper Italicized (by that I mean an actual set, not auto generated by hitting the i button in some software.), a proper Bold (same as Italicized), and maybe a Light.
Eg: so far.
-Oldstyle Family: Regular, Italics, Bold, Light.
So in total, 20. 5 from the 5 general family, and 4 basic variation there of.

This set or kit, is aimed at general layout creation or mockup use. It is not for re-creating something down to the specific typeface, something you actually have a better eye than I do. This is more for general layout creation, from rough hax to medium hax, to fine enough for most usage type of layout and comps.

I never asked for this.

Understood, I'll try to get to it & make new cards when I wake up from beauty sleep.
I find it odd the ESA is mentioned outside of this thread despite the redpill not being delivered yet

archive.is/lYsHz

>I mean, yeah, there are bugs, but the memes and broken gameplay aren't that bad

No rush on that, really, it can wait until E3 and the Redpill stuff is done. No need to cut into your rest and recharge time.

I was actually looking through some images I saved years back a few days ago and found this in particular. I guess the ESA and their affiliates have been called out on their shit on more than one occasion.

Please, NISA fucking off would be a dream come true

Hmm. I find it a bit strange that the OP in that is a one and done. But maybe I'm just too wary. But if it gets discussed and people start asking serious questions outside of this thread, and everywhere else. Well, that's a large part of what the redpill aims to do.

Not sure if I'm kang or roman.

Yep. Even during the dig and sift iirc, there was occasions where diggers found that more recent incarnations of the ESA got called out sometimes.

Could you imagine the amount of absolute asshurt in the fansub/localization clique if NISA went under? And it's not even for petty reasons like that person's trying to imply, they've released shit so unplayable that even the hackjobs that were mid-90's localization attempts, where one wrong bit getting changed in the bytecode would wreck entire sections of a game, were good by comparison.

Wow.

I'll admit I would suck a lot in those kind of games, still I find this highly disgusting how of a casual they are.

You know, I actually pity him. Even a filthy monster like him deserves the compasion of being ignored.

Remove your OS chip.

Dual audio should be a fucking standard. Even Zeldo caved to it after trying to pointlessly segregate the languages.

I want an archive on that quote or whatever it's paraphrasing to be in that pic.

archive.is/Nz3fV

archive.is/Z2sr3

Are they seriously still at it?

I'm speechless at this faggotry.

I could have sworn an article with a similar name was published already. Does anyone else remember that?

Of course they are. Daiz was pushing it, xynthar, Herkkkz, and other cartel fags pushed it as well. They are still trying to shit on anyone who uses Pantsu.

I LITERALLY HAD SOMEONE'S AVATAR IN MY POKEMON MOON FESTIVAL PLAZA SAY THAT TO ME TODAY! YES, PEOPLE FUCKING SAY "IT CANNOT BE HELPED!"

I want dual audio and jibber speak akin to the zeldas prior. I want more jibber speak.

I more meant that I could of swron someone else tried to push the "black mark" thing as well. Maybe the articles blend together.

that connor guy is also a neofag
its kinda showing how this shit spreads
this retard spreads dumb shit to neogaf
they parrot it
journalists think he is some kind of god

A reminder that a common thing in shitty translations is most lines are rewritten to be 1-liners for no reason, that why natural responses like "it cant be helped" sound alien. That and these fuck have never had an actual conversation with another person in their entire life.

And they sit there in their little hugbox wondering why everyone else thinks their site is fucking cancer. They do nothing but support proven liars out to make the industry lower its standards in order to worsen the quality of everything that's already bad. They sit there while the site serves malware to them. They dare not speak out against the mod-assigned narrative in fear of being banned. But they want to act like it's an ivory fucking tower.

An ivory tower made out of poo, that at this rate will be thrown under the bus in the relatively near (5 years) future.

The thing that gets me is that they've already lost. Atlus has the numbers to prove that their bitching is literally 0.3% of the demographic. But they want to keep going, acting as if they're the sole voice of the gaming community.

I've heard that even the doujin translation scene has been getting cucked by SJWeebs, but can someone please show me something to prove I'm just being paranoid here?

That is just Rebis. He does not have the best english.

So he's aging up the girl's because of "western sensibilites?

Oh, wait. It might have something to do with patreon.

I'm actually not seeing any cucked rules about fictional underage people on Patreon's ToS. So unless people have gotten their shit canned for it off the book, then Rebis is self censoring for fear of backlash.

Just let them keep doing it, tbh. People will start advocating to lower the AoC for the sole reason that it pisses SJWs off.

Aomizuan has done that as well in his english releases and the mango company mangabox covers cleavage and upskirts with black boxes.
It makes me think the sjweebs have more nops scared about backlash than we thought.

Holyshit is that gay and retarded.

On the other hand, now it looks like she wears no panties at all.

I didn't say not to tell him self-censorship is unnecessary. I just want to see SJWs lose all of their power. I'd say I want to see them bitch and whine about being defeated, but bitching and whining is all they ever do anyway, so I'd really just like them to go away.

Obviously some people do care.

Not the vast majority of his readers.

Just popped in to let you all know Tim Pool is heading to worst korea and he needs people to connect with when he's there.

Naturally, I immediately thought of gook-user

You got a shot at blowing the lid on worst korea gook so JUST DO IT

In other news Pool got added to the Swedish government haram list with other "racist, homophobic etc." people

Most SJWs don't buy games, yet they still wield massive amounts of power over game developers through the media. Whether they read his stuff or not doesn't matter.

It does. He's translating his own doujins. There's no cucked PR or HR to get in the way. He's delivering the product directly to his consumer. The very worst thing SJWs have over him are a scant few shitpieces and documentaries trying to paint Nippon as a pedo hotbed, and the other artists in Japan, along with the gov't, have told them to fuck off.

That says to me that it's something to do with these nobodies networking with game devs. Networking's also the reason as to why Tyranic Lill Ho is still running around.

Who?

It's a anagram. I'll let you figure that one out.

Literally Who?

SJW subreddit, basically a new srs claims that trump supporters harass people when it is nothing but a email campaign.
and as some people have predicted, that website is full of wankers that normally don't visit it only to complain about Trump. Unpaid shills. We get those a lot too. A few days ago some reddit spacing faggot was defending the jewish game called Killing Floor 2. The internet was already slowly dying, but Trump getting elected only made it worse.

Ohh and by the way, the gg and trump sub are not allowed to link to other places on Reddit. If they do they get banned. But it is totally okay for other people to link to that place.

lel guys wtf. Why are Erdogans paid bodyguards attacking american's in america?
archive.is/aHzBr

Where's the c and n? Where'd you get the w and e?

Yep. And he gets away with it because everones to cowardly to say "no"

If erdogan is so good then why don't they go back to roachland?

turns out they did it in the past too
archive.is/Y33c5

The people who beat those erdogan protestors are not american's, they are like erdogans private bodyguards. This is what makes it worse, why can foreigners just walk in and beat people up?
archive.is/DT5UR

Because edrogan is to turkroaches as hitler was to nat soc's. History repeats itself because the left is retarded.

I don't know what this roach land is you speak of I only see the Byzantine Empire and Constantinople out where you say this Muslim roach colony is.

That guy looks like he is wearing makeup.

i don't ged it

Good evening. How many hitpieces that Persona 5 had since launch? I lost count.

Holy shit nintendrones on gamefaqs are pure fucking cancer. They're all hyper aggressive faggots. I'm reading a few of their pages about breath of the wild, simple shit like "can you stop the rain." In previous games you could so it's a valid question imo. People respond to this guy with the most aggressive bullshit ever. I'm taking all capslock "whiny pissbaby!! PLAY OCARINA OF TIME IF THIS GAME ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!"

It seems you literally can't criticize any aspect of BOTW on gamefaqs.

Polite sage but the thread is winding down anyway.

The fuck did you expect from not only nintendo fans but actual children on gamefaq

There are a lot of weird people in online communities. If you need a good online forum just look for those unknown, smaller groups, all the bigger ones are cancer because all the normalfags are in there and they have no idea how to behave on the internet.

Breath of the wild is mediocer and buyers remorse is a hell of a drug.

Bitch niggers needing a good smack

Looks like a shitty gimic keyboard like a really really cheap over price rubber dome one
Sort of shit nobody actually buys

Yet tumblr is fliping their shit
Also the idea that "gaming oeys" are somehow lolheh gamers is dumb different textures on keys can be good

Then read the reply chain you nigger.

Honestly I've gotten to the point where I exclusively trust the opinions of people here over any other outlet.

Like this right here for example. The very idea of a gaming keyboard is "lolheh dumb gamers" on tumblr. Like, why do they care? Wtf.

r-rude!

Careful with that, there are a shitload of bad opinions here too. Especially in fighting threads and anything regarding arena shooters or fps in general.

Always trust Holla Forums
But not about keyboards though
There are poorfags and plebs here that dont know shit about keyboards unlike me

Oh for sure, but even then the worst that'll happen is I'll be called a dumb nigger faggot or something, or told to fuck off. Nothing really meant to be taken seriously. People on imageboards don't really try and hurt others feelings because it's a moot point. That doesn't bother me. Everywhere else they'll call you a whiny manbaby, pissbaby, probably nazi, just stupid shit. Various combinations of diaper and baby. It's just annoying. They think this shit really hurts others, like they're really trying. It's laughable but annoying as hell to watch. I think cringy best describes it.

What's the best brand of ants to get with my keyboard?

You mean trust Holla Forums more but remember that individual anons have their own tastes in games.

Eat ants

Gamergates.

#loveislove

Traps aren't gay.

But that's true.

Somebody kill me now. I don't care how painfully, just make it quick.

Well, if it's still penis in vagina, it's still straight porn no matter who wears the dress, so it's technically true.
Kaname is fucking gay though.

don't lie, you totally would a /cute/president Trump

Wait until Japanese people find Barron Trump, you better get ready for some freaky /ss/.
I'm even sure it actually happened.

I still haven't read that, but Kaname seems like it would be right up my alley.

Wew lad

wouldn't that be /gs/?

Well, that's some fucking gay shit, if that's what you're into. the ending's cute tho.

What did you expect? Gyarus?

I thought you were shipping Trump with Barron.

FUCKING DISGUSTING

I'm guessing that r/anarchy and r/communism don't give mod power to all their users.

I like to see what normalfags think and are up to occasionally since I'm almost totally divorced from normal society at this point.

Have you not payed attention to my posts?

It is certainly up my alley. I only found versions that censored the dick, which is a shame, since the dick looks juicy.

I work with a girl that say's she's a democratic socialist and is a big bernie fan. She's thicc, and has HUGE tits. She IS tits. She is tits with a head and legs. I call her commie tits. My other crew member, he's a hardcore Trump supporter I voted for Trump too but mostly to see the tears on twitter when he won. I haven't been disappointed yet. and he spends all night long trying to redpill her and sell her on capitalism. It's gotten fun to watch, she gets so upset.

DEPLORABLE

It's even better when you find out why I was banned.

Apparently the commies made an announcement that they are banning ANYONE who posts from the venezuela sub. Another person asked "why?" and I replied "The starving and oppressed people dying in the streets might make socialism look bad and we don't want that on our hands."

Never posted there before and that alone was enough to get me banned for life.

Oh hey, you finally removed that image that wasn't adam sessler that you kept claiming was adam sessler.

So it's true and they know it holy shit!

B-B-BUT VENEZUELA IS STATE CAPITALISM, NOT REAL COMMUNISM YOU FASCIST! HOW DARE YOU IMPLY PEOPLE DYING IS BECAUSE OF SOCIALISM!

Isn't he a coke head? Also, the last image is so funny. Everyone is staring square into the abyss of that puss, except Adam.

Real question though, does he have any fans?

I still don't get that last one. What's the context?

He sure does look like he snorts cocaine. He keeps twitching around and is skinny as fuck.

Never has a political party and the media establishment been so assblasted at losing that literally every other day of the week "we're in impeachment territory now."

I still got that image
just for you Adam :*)

Sess is a cuck, so he might think puss looks silly

twitter.com/DualShockers/status/864826910471335936

Advance Wars is BACK!!!!

get a job

Fucking lunatics.

At least you got your 2012 Anita misogynerd revisionism talking point there shill, still won't make Anita ever be relevant in the industry ever again.

We are as prone to error, or stupid decisions as anyone else. Use your head and common sense I fucking thought the calendar at my work had the beginning of Ramadan marked on it, and that was how I knew it was starting soon. Turned out it didn't but the date I saw it as was right.

They might go for that, but if they are going solely on Muh Russia and Comey? Comey's actions during the election, and his stated regrets for doing what little he was forced to do, means he should be recused from anything involving Trump or Clinton. That isn't even getting into his family ties to the Clinton foundation.

When was the last time you were relevant? 4 and a half years ago?

So… when are going to admit that's just some random guy on tumblr and not adam sessler? He's bald. That's the only similarity.

The guy in your image looks to be about 20, and sessler is in his fourties and has visible wrinkles. Not to mention the chin and the ears are off. His profile thumbnail in the corner makes it even more obvious.

Of all the existing images that make sessler look like a degenerate douchebag, you don't need to keep spaming a photo of some random tumblr kid, while claiming it's him.

I'm not saying you have to stop, I'm just saying it looks silly when you post all those images of sessler looking like a wreck of a human being that he is, and then randomly throw in that one.

Good on NC for making it legal to run them over.

Furthermore who the fuck are you kidding? Who on earth would waste their time and money shilling here, now?

Apparently a few minutes ago when you decided to come here and shill. Keep it up! You'll defeat the evil woman killing gamer terrorist someday!

Well, hoping for a Civil War after the European Collapse, because if this isn't blatant enough, there's no way the Right, even though they are retarded in other areas, will be respected to be in power unless it's a cuckservative or RINO establishment candidate

archive.is/kEwhA

And it's not by a Western indie studio full of hipsters.

Also, pretty sad we're getting a low-energy shill at the time when the bread is about to reach 700 posts, any bakers?

What stops people from just speeding up and pushing them away? Because that's what would happen in Germany. Idk about other nations, but people here are angry as fuck when they drive.

Own it socialist, that is the future you are creating.

You think what you have to say is important enough for people to be paid to subvert this place? You think anyone here is going to change their mind, ever? You think this place gets enough traffic to make shilling an actual investmnet?

And yet here you are user, investing your time and energy. If it's so pointless, why are you here? If we matter so little, why do we get shills like you daily? But keep going! A few more posts and some twitter tranny might suck your dick for you! You're doing a good job!

Do I really have to admit that isn't Sessler?
You know, besides the fact he has no piercings, the name in the top left isn't even remotely the same.
The picture as more to do with illustrating the damage Adam is basically doing to himself.

… Forgive my autism. I'll be quiet now.

Bread?

AWAKEN MY BAKERS

I am more than happy to waste time and energy to tell you how paranoid and delusional you are. Youve been beating a dead horse for 4 years. Someone tries to tell the emperor he has no clothes and it turns into

Think about it. Who the fuck is going to waste their money paying people to be here. What are they going to do? Make your echo chamber even less relevant?

We needed something to talk about to awaken the baker

Thank you user!!

Where's the baker?
Where's the baker?
I can't find the baker.

So you do it for free? Good to know. Keep going user! You've almost won the respect of some random tumblr feminist. Just a few more posts! I know you can do it, I have faith in you! It's also been 2 years user. Not 5 or 4.

Probably afraid they will get charged with manslaughter if they kill someone or sued. I know some state passed a law basically legalizing running over protesters if they are blocking the road.

Do you not have a car? You speed up a little and push them aside? This happens all the time, you don't drive over them, you "gently" push them.

I seem to remember that a little girl lost her father, because cunts like these blocked the road so the ambulance was unable to reach the hospital in time.

If you see anyone doing this, run them over.
No mercy for these assholes.

They tend to move out of the way when they realize you wont stop.

They do that but again people are afraid they will get sued if someone "gets hurt"

BAKER
A
K
E
R

Dude is gonna run out of welfare money at this rate

Where's the bread?

one second I will bake

HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW