Post your best hedgehogs that are now official cannon

post your best hedgehogs that are now official cannon

Post it in the dedicated thread.

The catacl'tism has commenced and there's nothing any of us can do to stop it.

Yee

Buuu

WHAT ARE YOU DOING
STOP

I just saw an OC thread and I'm "Yeah. I like this autism"
They're nice autism, like tails gets trolled LOL, and crash.

its fucking "canon" you stupid bloody cunt

Not anymore. Introducing…
CANNON THE HEDGEHOG

My favorites are the ones that are clearly at least somewhat well drawn, but still autistic as all hell.

underrated

is this sonic blast ball?

Dumping the ones i have saved. Sorry if you've seen em before.

I'm not autistic nor a furry.

so, is sonic oc game going to let you choose your titty size?

You don't have to be to laugh at OC hedgehogs

okay, but you DO have a sonic oc named after yourself.

Is there some sort of niche sonic OC involving animals trapped in a hedgehog's stomach?

look how sincere that cricket dude is. his calm but firm demeanor probably means he gets called in to a lot of meetings. absolutely no nonsense

Have they confirmed that you will be able to make any animals other then rabbit, cat and wolf? Because I don't

Its probably just run of the mill furry vore. As far as I can tell vore has something to do with childhood misunderstandings of pregnancy.

So this is now canon in Sonic, Kirby and Zelda lore right?

Would you a Coldsteel Holla Forums?
You are now imagining what his whiny edgy voice sounds like as you force yourself onto him as you fuck the obnoxious young gary Oak Youthful dickish optimism out of him as his voice breaks into resistance against pleasured moans and autistic screeching before filling up his heg-hole with your load, whispering in his damaged ear "Nothin personnel kid…" as you Teleport from behind him away

I though the first image was Serious Sammy, the Hedgehog

I would

rate my fresh oc

Who wouldn't

Fucking the edge out of him I presume?

>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/fur/

>>>/cuteboys/ + >>>/fur/ = >>>Holla Forums

Where do you think we are?

At last, JC the Denthog and all the rest will be real!

It's called "inflation" I think. Stupid fetish involving blowing up like a balloon or some bullshit.

It's called vore

What's your name, user?
Are you Dongus?

brah

Oh, so the stupid bullshit about wanting to be eaten? I'll never understand how people jack off to this shit. Worse they talk about it and expect it to be tolerated. This stupid shit is part of what led me to Holla Forums and now I've gone fully NatSoc and see Jews everywhere. I thought I was in the counter culture all throughout my youth and now that I've gone the way of my parents/grandparents suddenly I'm in the counter culture again because I want some normalcy in my life. This have gotten so bad I can even admit to enjoying Sonic anymore because everyone just assumes you're into the furry shit. I thought I was strange for fapping to lewd hentai then I find out all the normalfags that used to point and laugh at me for enjoying Chinese cartoons were spending their free time drawing and fapping to vore. Worst yet they latched on to all the 90s kids memes and want to be geeks because it's in style. Now they try to rope me into playing games and watching anime with them. They all have shit taste, all the girls are now fat alcoholics, all the men are nu-male faggots. I tried to get them to play games with me and watch anime 15 fucking years ago and they just laughed and called me a faggot. Wanted nothing to do with me now they've come to latch on and earn cool points because they know I used to fansub and have other autistic hobbies.

Sorry, the world has gone crazy and I'm going crazy with it. I wish I could just meet a nice normal /fit/ girl that knows how to cook and hasn't been corrupted by society and convinced to become a whore. I'm going to die a lone and I know it. Should have never turned my back on my waifu.