Post what you're playing right now not what you are just trying, something you are already into

>Post what you're playing right now not what you are just trying, something you are already into

Don't judge me too harshly on The Order, it was only $4.00 during the Santa Monica sale, and I had $5 left over after buying Project Diva F. Yes, I know I still overpayed, but I've seen worse movies for five bucks.

Just finished this game 100% today.

I haven't had the time to sink my teeth into anything because of exams, but I have started playing Bayonetta, Hollow Knight, nuX-COM and attempting to emulate Ghost in the Shell on PS2.
I've mainly been playing just the background noise games these days because I know if I start playing something good, I'll waste all my time playing it instead of studying.

Can't help but spend money on bargains, probably bought Alan Wake this weekend. Other than that, good dude with a short attention span or anger issues.

Little bit autistic, grew up walking around with a gameboy in hands, likes HVGN.

Jontron.

I'm having fun.

Weeb

Retrofag

TRAITOR!

It was on sale for 20 bucks and they got rid of denuvo. It's still fun.

So we're just spamming games?
Okay.

This game is more fun than all the new rpgs I played.

You caught me on a particularly autistic week. I'm also playing Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy Adventure and Grandia, but I haven't touched them in a few weeks.

You're really disappointed about Yooka-Laylee.

You're into the spooky

You're into third person hack and slash type games but you're into them more for the atmosphere and crazyness than for the actual depth of the gameplay. Also Sonic.

Trails in the Sky 3rd and random Doom wads.

I'm almost certain you're the board owner

Nigger how are you playing five games contemporaneously, you have to be NEET

Playing the first on my computer when I have spare time, second I'm marathoning

Slowly. All I really do at home is shitpost.
Nope. Even got me a fancy-shmancy full-time job. I have trouble focusing on only a few games at a time, there's just too many games I wanna play.

Sage for blogpost.

Playing DMC1 as well.

I-I am?

Bad timeline Okabe needs a hug bad.

Sorry user. Im not very focused right now. i meant this for

It's cool
Based on what I posted, would I enjoy DMC?

Maybe, if you play MMX you obviously like action games and don't mind playing a level over and over until you do well.

I'm on Higurashi right now, other two are on backburner. I recommend all three, though I had to buy Higurashi on steam to get the ps3 voices since none of my pirated stuff was working. It's good so far so I'm happy with my purchase, and I guess it's good to support the devs.

Honestly i think you would.

I'm replaying the the GBA ones then maybe I'll go to the Ike ones for the first time.
Thinking on playing genealogy and thracia too. Maybe even before jumping into PoR or RD.

BB Is just my choice for a fighting, so I play it constantly.

You're my nigga, that's your personality.

Really liking Metro 2033 a lot recently.

Don't know about Xenoblades or Nier Automata, but otherwise you are a teenager at heart that may display signs of autism in the public and you are also my nigga

weeb

I love me some midi music

Not exactly MIDI, but I can never get enough of Grabbag

I like it. Here's a remix of a SC2K song.

A man with good and somewhat edgy tastes.

I don't even know man, some kind of masochist

FUCKING WEEBS, GET THE FUCK OFF MY Holla Forums!

He's not playing Persona.

a weenie

Well, I do typically start fresh on ng+ with perma-gravelord and aggression mod.

A man refined taste
But also a moron if playing the cucked English DS version.

No goon, you get off my Holla Forums

What's it like being a cuck?

That's pretty hardcore

I'm not a goon, just someone who dislikes the weebshit that people like on here.

and an extra $15 for a profile pic

I wouldn't know. I didn't have to.

Sure you aren't., goon.

So you prepped some goon mod's bull? Sad!

Just recently beat SMT I. Playing through SMT II now and I'm up to the Center.

Signups weren't always ten bucks dipshit

Why should I care about knowing that, goon? Why do you post here when you aren't wanted? Why do you enjoy being a nigger lover?

This one is going to be rather weird.

You sure are easily butthurt.

LGR?
Why are people playing Hellgate London all of the sudden now? Or is it just one guy that keeps posting about it?

I'm sorry someone has differing tastes from you, user. Perhaps a board like /a/ would be better suited for someone so compulsively attached to their Vietnamese videos.

LGR?

I recently downloaded it myself, before I even saw people talking about it here. It's an okay game, I guess.

You bet be playing the Warmastered Edition. That shit is great.

yeah

Is it as shit at Dethinitive edition of DS2?

Nah, it's the original game with resed up textures, unlocked FPS, and that's about it. Only had one random crash and that's when I tried to do some combat while charging across a soul bridge with Ruin in the Ashlands.

You're easily cucked

I'm sorry someone has differing tastes from you, user. Perhaps a site like reddit would be better suited for someone so compulsively attached to their black bull.

It was better than Doom 2 imo, just because it had better level design.

You seem to have an odd obsession with cucking, user. Is there something you're not telling us?

You openly admit to being a goon user. Is there something you're not telling us?

You like sprite work
Go for Genealogy if you want something completely unexpected of FE while still being FE. Go for Path of Radiance if you want second best lord

Yes. My dark secret is that I fucked you're waifu because I'm a coprophiliac.

Inb4 "autism".

Wew lad, maybe on halfchan this was true, but this isn't there. Your protective attitude towards your Mongolian motion pictures suggests that you've made it a part of your identity. That's not healthy user. Perhaps you should get a different hobby to identity with, maybe then you could get some friends.

You like games that require little to no actual skill to play, instead opting for ones you can take your sweet time thinking through because you either enjoy the exercise, or you suck at fast action.

If by "skill" you mean "twitch reflexes", then yes; I'm too old to keep up with little kids' kill/death ratios anymore and always hated multiplayer. Say what you will about Minecraft, but (modded) Factorio is the most complex game this side of Dwarf Fortress, and SC4 is objectively the most difficult pure city builder in existence.

Either way, it's mostly just because I like building pretty shit.

Autism

r8 me.

You like some fast horde style gameplay.

Paladins, for want of something better to play with friends and we are all fucking shit of everything else ATM.
Cosmic Star Heroine.
Mario Kart 8. Doing the staff ghosts on 200cc now to unlock the gold tires.
Bought a PS4 controller to use on the PC today. The fucking thing works better than the Xbone controller. How did MS fuck up so badly that their own controller works like shit on their own operating system? Boggles the fucking mind.

They're all pretty good, but I wish I just had the time to sit down and play them through. I doubt I'll finish TL2 anytime soon, so I'll put that last on the list.

Where you able to recruit any demons? I can't seam to recruit anyone, even a Pixie for the life of me.

After laughing at Diablo 3's Necromancer DLC announcement people looking for actual ARPGS started seaching for some. Hellgate is ok I guess, wouldn't say its great.

when you put it like this, Papa nier and William are pretty similar aren't they?

Yeah, I got Pyro Jack, Jack Frost and so on early on. If you level up your INT you have better chance of recruiting demons.

Considering imageboards existed to talk about chink toons, you're wrong.
t. faggot that autistically screeches about weebshit
Everyone laugh at this faggot.

Demigod engineer level 90 on NG++ here. Shift+M1 with a hammer is unbeatable. Watcha playing as?

I got an everdrive, recently.

I'm not counting Advance Wars, though, since I haven't played much yet, and the stipulation is not just things you're trying.

Ive been having a surprising amount of fun with Conan Exiles. It's your average open world early access survival, I.e. cancer, but the Conan coat of paint is fun. As is beating down and enslaving niggers.

Not him, but I've been finishing the game as each class. I did Elite Hardcore with a shield and summons engineer, and the rest were Regular Veteran. My other characters were a dual claws berserker with shatter storm and a strength shotgun outlander. Right now I'm finishing up with a dual wands wand chaos pyromancer embermage.

Tried to play RE7 but found it to be a bit too grim and miserable. I'm getting too old for that kind of stuff. Playing a lot of Splatoon now.

The snes remake of Megami Tensei 1+2, still on the first one. I don't know if I really should allocate INT on the MC, I have no trouble recruiting demons. In other megaten games INT improves your magic resistance too, but in this one I'm not sure.

Does the torchlight 2 gear system make it so you always gravitate to a few stats as the only relevant stats and then maybe a couple others in small amounts as some extra, or is the stat system good?

Basically are there interesting stats that can be boosted to make interesting builds, and not just a few select cheese builds?

You like playing games on the go and OG hardware, you can probably appreciate an actual handheld that fits the pocket like the GB Micro.

Few stats so nothing is wasted depending what you want go for:
Strength increases all damage for all weapons
Dexterity increases critical chance, dodge, and reduces fumble
Focus increases maximum mana, and elemental damage
Vitality increases health, armor, and chance for blocking

You get five each level and you can get absurd bonifiers from gear too. Its pretty intuitive and easy to mess around with, you can basically break the game with each in any particular ways, and each class has a lot of different abilities both passive and active that can change your gameplay even when picking the same class.

I always shill torchlight it whenever i get the chance because it's made by Blizzard north after they left the horrible miasma that Diablo 3 was shaping up to be

Dragon Quest best JRPG.

Yeah, pretty accurate. I even used my micro enough that I wore the D-Pad's contacts down to being unusable.

You have an appreciation for offbeat titles of the past, that are probably still not well known to this day, but had solid gameplay that only becomes more appreciable over time.
Or in more flowery prose, "You notice that which others do not."

you what to know how I know you are not from around here?

I am playing SMT1 too

Not a bad game, but it's not good either just plain mediocre, filled with crashes and a huge fetish for the number 3. kinda forcing myself to finish now that i'm already near the end.
Great OST but it feels quite boring
liked the combat but it's not a great game

Nothing is really getting my attention and i'm only playing that shit because i have noting better to do, at least until Vanquish is released.

indeed, they even keep the game breaking bugs like the Tiamat Temple swords that vanish and if you don't have a save to fall back well tough luck and start over. At the very least they could have fixed that but no too much effort i guess.

I honestly can't believe you took my joke seriously mate. I even put a weeb picture next to the post, for fuck's sake.
You used past tense here, so you just destroyed your own argument.
No U :^)

Died seven times on The Scale's final phase because I'm retarded and I really want to parry those laser balls, but I end up getting hit by them anyways even though I parried them.

The fifth metroidvania in my quest to avoid playing Hollow Knight despite being told it's really good. ESA is a fun game so far but I wish it wasn't so damned ugly.

I like it better than any other turn based tactics game released in the past two years so there's that going for it.
Ivanski x Piper r34 when

It's fun but I feel like my shitty $1 mouse and my even shittier mousepad is making it harder than it should be. Fuck me that fight with the three enemies was a blast.

Currently on the final area of the game and I've kind of lost interest, mainly because I don't want to unlock and level up everyone's skills if they aren't Duren or Adol. Also the music is grating and I really wished they had used this instead for the final area theme because I think it's the best track in the game.

grill

you like fun don't you?

cancer

Echoes is really fun. Best of the three 3DS games in my opinion. Only problem is the overly open maps.
KMT is interesting, I've never been big into dungeon crawlers but it's easy to see why the Japs love them so much.
Taking a break from Robotech: Battlecry because my shitty knock-off Gamecube controller broke in the final act but it's as good as I remember. Maybe I'll play that Macross PS2 game, it looks similar.

A friend suggested I go for a gun build, so I guess I messed up the stats with my low INT. I'll be sure to redo it.

I'm doing an Engineer as well with more of a reliance on construction and aegis.

Provided without comment, because I can't make sense of how these 3 are related.

I don't understand how you guys don't get bored playing with just 2 or 3 active skills. I know I'm the dumbass for spreading my skillpoints too thin, but it's so much fun having a trick for every type of problem.
I mained an Embermage while a friend was playing an Outlander with me. I had:
All my friend had was Rapid Fire, Venomous Hail and Shadowling Ammo, so he was just firing from the back and there were bats everywhere.

So much fun…

You like having FUN with a side of "fuck fuck Fuck FUCK FUUUUUUUCK!!!"

I wont lie grew up on a poorfag house, just managed to bought a ds and pokemon white and diamond for a few dollarydoos. I dont know the ds library, any rpgs like old school, kinda like recruit units, farm weapons, crafting, any game out here that I could get? Now I live alone anons, I can afford some games.

Radiant Historia is hands down the best RPG on the DS. Age of Mythology for the DS is pretty nice too and get Simcity DS too (its a port of Simcity 3000)

currently jumping between persona 5 and siege

serious about his backlog

i bet you just played persona 5 and now you don't wanna be just a secondary

certified cool dude

in during "autism". why you got 3 different lego sims going on

i remember trying robotech as a kid and failing abysmally at id, but at the time it seemed cool, i should go find it again

Bad thing - you enjoy boring games.
Good thing - you have a good taste.

You like participating in meatgrinders, ever wished to play bf3 metro 24/7 2k tickets no restrictions?

I really like the latter three games, but I'm less certain on what to think of Dark Souls 3, which I just started playing for the first time recently. It's decent overall I guess, but it feels like for every step forward it takes from its predecessors it also takes a step back, and while none of the five games in the series are overtly difficult I'm a bit disappointed in how easy it is. The two DLCs especially, both of them are utter shit apart from the fight with Gael, but even that fight's too easy and ends just as it starts getting really good.

You're cool, user.

Breath of the Wild
"Backwards" Run of Majora's Mask
Kinda getting burned out on Zeldo so I probably won't 100% either, but I've been on a kick lately so I'm wrapping shit up now that school is over. I dunno what I'm gonna play when I wrap 'em up, maybe I'll give Near a Tomato and The Surge a try but I dunno if they'll stick.
Also I've been playing EDF 4.1 slowly with friends whenever they're alive and willing.