STALKER RAY OF HOPE

FUCKING FINALLY

the new chunk rendering system sounds bad for snipers but necessary

ANU LAD

I hope server stuff isn't a shit show. What was the word on private servers again? I think they said not at release but maybe later.

I dunno, I'm not too worried about private servers. if anything I'd like to go into a server with me and my friend where we don't know anybody as opposed to just a Holla Forums Holla Forums meat grinder.

all i know about this is that it's a mutlyplayer mod, it's an arena or an open world where you can do what you want?

You can squat with friends

I have an exposition tomorrow and after that I'll be stuck with my shit laptop for 3 days.
Fuck me.

It's not gonna release in a while.

As long as this isn't ftp/ptw I'm sold.

its a fan mod so itll be free.
I thinkā€¦

Nice, fucking finally
Looking good though

Not too far from that

Lovely.

It's a fucking mod, dude

Well, it's looking so good that there is no way they will ever release it.

Still waiting for the day when Call of Chernobyl, Ray of Hope and Gunslinger will be merged together into one. STRIFER has the absolute best animations and models.

user you unbearable fuckup.

Not only do we already have a STALKER thread, there's a Ray of Hope dev was posting in there about that very video.

Check the fucking catalogue next time.

Watch the video, Ray oh Hope looks like it's going to pretty much be Call of Chernobyl + Gunslinger with multiplayer

So I saw this and thought this didnt look right. If you shot this wouldn't the sight picture come back at you with the dust cover? I would think it would be super discombobulating to shoot something with a sight on a moving dust cover

Ray of Hope? MORE LIKE DAY OF RO-

aww

Dust covers don't move.

Well, they don't reciprocate. Shit's still probably not a great place to put a sight because it's literally just a sheet metal cover over the working bits of the gun.

I think some of the newer AK pattern rifles are designed with a more solidly mounted top cover that is designed to have a rail on it.

Or just use one of those dovetail mounts for optics.

It's a real thing

They are easier to use and you can accesses under the cover without taking the scope off

Will Ray of Hope have SKS?

I always figured they moved since the rear sight is so far forward. why did that become a trend until recently?

yes

This will be a neat thing for a short while, then it will go the way of DayZ. i.e. get overrun with squeakers and fags with no social skills that treat it like a FFA Deathmatch mode and just kill people on sight.

I'm fine with that as long as I've got my friends and the arch anomalies and raids are good. Ill just treat them as insane stalkers and rookies who are out of their element and deserve to be shot for going past the rookie zone.

If anything what we have to worry about are hackers

Will it have semi-only AR15s? I love it when mods have that as an early gun.

I could dig it, though I'd prefer they never showed up to begin with.

I don't think it will begin with, to be honest. Zombies aren't a focus of it and kids would get angry at zombies shooting back. Stalker's always been niche and I don't think Ray of Hope would catch on with the general public after DayZ's died out and all it's rip-offs and replacements have run their course and burned out more or less.

Are you retarded?