Hello? Hello? Damn, this thing's broken. I can't see anything. Why isn't your video feed working?

Hello? Hello? Damn, this thing's broken. I can't see anything. Why isn't your video feed working?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/CuteLittleGirl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger

ni-WHAT? WHAT? WHO THE FU- WHO IS THIS? WHAT? WHO THE FUCK IS THIS? I SHOULD KICK YOUR FUCKIN' ASS

Silence nigger and go back to picking my cotton before I whoop your porchmonkey ass

Oh? A wise guy, huh? Look, I'm tracing you right now, pal. We'll see how smart you feel with internal security all over your fucking ass. Dickhead!

Fallout was a mistake

Well, we got the first two games, Tactics and New Vegas.

But we also got Fallout 3 and 4.

Still, that's about 4 good games to two bad ones. I'd say that's still a pretty good net gain.

This is good, isn't it?

Bethesda is the mistake.

I can't personally attest to the quality of BoS because it's the only Fallout game I haven't played. I've heard bad things, though.

Your birth was a mistake.

Fallout 3 and 4 are at least as good as 1.

I genuinely like 3, but then again it was my first. It had decent gameplay but pretty lousy world-building, even if it did have some good moments.

4 looked fantastic (for the most part) but the shitty dialogue system, voiced protag and streamlined stats really ruined it for me. Settlement building is fun, but if you don't have mods and DLC it's extremely gimped.

this guy is my favorite character out of all the fallout games. even though he only has maybe 20 or 30 lines at max, including the retarded character ones, he still manages to have more personality than anyone in fo3, fo:nv and fo4

Are you blind

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy fucking shit this made my laugh my ass of as soon I heard it, unironically
I really hope you're baiting dude, and if you're not there's absolutely 0 chance you've played 1

Compared to 3 and NV, which looked like PS2 games, FO4 looked like an early PS3 game.

There has been a strange influx in Bethesdrone shills recently. He's probably one of them.

the visual design of the fallout games is awful

now now, they are all fucking awful.

i bet you like morrowind too you shitter

This dude alone makes me want to play Fallout.

Since were on the subject of Fallout I might as well give out my copy of Fallout 3 and Fallout 4. My friends declined to accept them and I need some more friends… it may seem desperate but I don't care.

steamcommunity.com/id/CuteLittleGirl

Those are friends with good taste.

post oppai loli

How?

WARNING WARNING
ERP FAG DETECTED

>>12571225
Cute Little GirlπŸ’•
πŸ’–CLG
πŸ’–CLGπŸ’–
CLGπŸ’–
CLGπŸ’•
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•Cute Little Girl πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Cute Little Girl πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Cute Little Girl πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Cute Little Girl πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Cute Little Girl πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
gonna need a bigger oven

Ah my sweet summer child

Um what? He does look like an ERP fag

My point stands

Correct

WHAT IS YOUR RANK SOLDIER?, DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO?! I'LL HAVE YOU COURT MARTIALED YOU MO-RON!

Well if we are giving out free games on steam then I might as well give it a shot, my username is Sinkitsune. Please add me…