What was your favourite chapter?

What was your favourite chapter?
What was your fav boss fight?
Are you hoping for a B2 PC port?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IZSAN
my.mixtape.moe/bbqcjl.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bayonetta 2 depends on the whole deal with Nintendo and shit.
I'd be more willing to bet they'll rerelease 1 and 2 on Switch because they feel like they haven't rereleased enough Wii U shit yet.

I don't remember the game that well, I played it years ago

yes, because I haven't played it, but it's not going to happen

Don't have one
Balder
I'd love it, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Nintendo has the rights to Bayo 2, so it's more probable that we will see a switch port instead.

I wonder if(when) cemu makes it completely playable (there are only audio bugs and some texture glitches like water not being visible) they will have more of an incentive to do it

Chapter V - The Lost Holy Grounds, easily

Jeanne or Fortitudo

No

Strangely VIII because I like going fast, never had the clip through the road issue so that helps, V is a close second because it's where the where the game really takes the gloves off and will fuck you if you let it.

Jeanne 4, the other fight with her either have the shittier AI or shit camera angles.

CEMU is almost there, just need to fix those pesky earrape issues and I'll just make do with that, an actual port happening would be neat but it's unlikely to happen.

I keep hearing that 1.7.6 fixes some sound issues but I wouldn't hold my breath, BotW still is the highest priority.

I am hoping for a fucking fix on the PC port.

I heard it was only on Steam version, so pirates don't get any of the fps drops

What happened to another thread with exactly same image?

Every giant boss felt the same to me
I liked the 3rd Jeanne fight (the one on plane)

killme.gif

That's correct, is the steam dll thing draining the resources.

They're taking their time but it seems they're actually working on it, probably because golden week and they actually don't want to touch the game after that patch.

Even worse is that because of serious mode you're actually better off spamming one move over and over instead of actually trying

The first one at the beginning of Chapter 2 has a pattern if you go mid-range, she will try to shoot you twice then do a wicked weave maybe only with the gaze of despair on though

I just hope it also allows them to premptively patch the same issue on Vanquish.

I heard today it's coming out soon, 25th I think, I never saw any gameplay of it only the trailer, it seems like a fighter-shooter hybrid? Similar to Bayonetta in some ways?

It is an over-the-top shooter, let's imagine you put a rocket booster on Master Chief and give him 3 weapons + grenades all the time while also giving him some short bursts of bullet time.

OH WHAT A DAY
Fuck hard mode, getting gud is hard

None. It was really mediocre compared to DMC. With horrible camera issues and QTEs being massive offenders.

Not going to happen unless Nintendo fall so far they have to start releasing things on other systems. And the Switch is doing pretty good right now. Wii U emulation seems to be coming along, however.

I also think is very unlikely… but then again… archive.is/IZSAN
Iwata's death seems to have been the only thing keeping Nintendo as its original self, for the most part.

Their investors had to twist their arm to get them to start publishing on mobile, and they still refuse to port their top material.

That's not how you get pure platinum fam.

Can't Sega and Platinum do what Team Ninja did with Ninja Gaiden 1 & 2 on the Xbox consoles to the PlayStation systems and make a port under a different title with funding from another publisher?

I think Shitendo holds all copyright rights to it, including assets, but I can't be certain

That missle segment was fucking awful.

Not against big bosses where you're in serious mode, hell you can even just endlessly uppercut with kilgore and hit some bosses when you're not supposed to while getting stupid high combo points.

Yeah I hated that part, why did they need to add that minigame (and the motorcycle one)? It also precedes the jeanne fight…

Post a vid on this. Spamming 1 move over and over again shouldn't net you a good combo score.

It's not bad if you know how they works. Keep in mind almost every one of those segments are a call back to old Sega games like Fantasy Zone which Kamiya fucking adored. You can get a pure plat on them easy.

It does with Kilgore glitch

Wicked weaves aren't affected by repeats, neither are kilgore rockets,(regardless of whether you use the durga glitch or not) serious mode means you're only putting out wicked weaves so yeah you can totally spam one move against the 4 cardinal virtues and Jubileus.

I didn't have a favorite chapter. Staring at her legs and imagining her blueballing me all day only to have missionary style sex at the end of the day and eventually raising a family with her was enough for me.

I wouldn't bring up a glitch when we're discussing intended design here.

I thought otherwise. Again I'de have to see a vid but I have no reason to not believe you.

my.mixtape.moe/bbqcjl.mp4
Not quite the best demonstration but you get the idea, you even actually get way more point spamming the uppercut because if one wicked weaves hits more than once it gets a multiplier for combo points.

Have any without kilgore? It's such a broken weapon. I guess this is more of an exploit than anything. Might be modded out one of these days.

Completely forgot that there's a whole farming method centered around climax bracelet and spamming the PPPPPP combo

Patch is here for those who care

Did it fix anything for the pirated versions or only steam?