9 paid DLC characters on launch

I can't wait for the Ultimate version to be 20 bucks. I actually do wanna play it.

It's just season pass bullshit, not 9 paid characters available on launch.
if people want to keep getting mad at shit at least make sure the facts are right

You realize that doesn't make a fucking difference, right?

>>>/svidya/

Is this the capeshit game with those dreadful manface characters who look like they've laid a brick in their pants?

Yes, and the hyper edgelord story.

It's semantics, but it's still spreading fake news

It's funny
Ultimate edition is a better deal than Deluxe, but they're both still too overpriced to even consider buying

I know fighting games aren't about the story but man was it shitty.

Next they'll add denuvo.

No, it's not.

Why even live?

Pick one.

I guess one could say thats an…. Injustice.

This is literally paid mods being released officially

Fun fact you mongoloids, all these "extra" shaders and costumes are purchasable with in-game currency. The only things that aren't are the characters.

think of it as a cuck tax

What is KOF 14?

do you mean you 'prepurchase' the dlc characters and they're available when they're available?

Simonson is the next best New Gods writer, followed by Morrison.

Why are western developers run by such absolute kikes?

When did this become a thing? I need an exact date for time traveling reasons.

Because they know gamers are such sheep, that the vast majority will shut up and accept the ass raping.

The ones that complain and "vote with their wallets" don't matter in the long run of things.

It's why Gamestop is still in business. The number of people who don't want to be treated like shit is nothing compared to the people who don't care.

Are there a lot of retards who really want to waste $100 on this, especially after the first game being absolute shit? This price is insane so insane I don't know what to say, would never even consider spending so much money on video game, $60 is already too much, but this one went too far, I'm getting a very strong Evolve vibe here. Are they doing this because sonyggers eat everything?

Not $100 cash-grab.

This seems worrying. But I guess this serves those fags who buy Injustice right. I mean, the first was trash but if faggots keep eating that shit up, I guess all they should get is more shit.

Wait until they start selling configuration options.

I want to stab the people who think this is anywhere near acceptable and I dont even like fightan vidya

Fuck I forgot how good this was. For those who don't get the context Orion has attained the Anti-Life equation and is using it to cause mass suicides on Apocalypse.

You deserve rape.

Even better if the DLC fighter is completely broken and legal in the multiplayer.

And yet, mongoloids will buy it.

what

This is par for the course for Warner Bros, who are tied with EA for the worst DLC practices.

BotW has a difficulty setting as DLC.
Knowing the people who buy DLC, I would've thought an easy mode option would sell a lot more than hard mode.

Everybody wants Batman, so they use him to motivate people to buy the most expensive DLC, I assume

You know, I argued once that with all the "cosmetic" DLC being pushed that companies will be chopping up even more things are technically "cosmetic" - things like higher quality models, graphical effects, maybe extra bits of story, and other things that aren't essential for the game to function. Seems like the industry heard me.

If you actually made the bottom into a game, you know that oldschool rogue-fags and hipsters would love it.

That's still 9 characters confirmed at launch to be unavailable if you only pay 60 dollaridoos, which also makes the Full Game checkmark a fucking joke.

Is that megamate show a good one?

Didn't resident evil 7 and the new metro 2033 sell a difficulty setting as DLC?

Yup

Metro Last Light even advertised the DLC as the real difficulty, and the way the game was meant to be played.

Supes looks like he wants to tenderly kiss batman.

>>>Holla Forums

Also wasn't Ranger Mode included in the base game for Metro 2033?

Well, at least they didn't shoved DLC at the end of the game to see the continued adventures of Shepard like in Mass Effect 3. That appeared after you played to a disappointing conclusion.

No, user, you're the one who is trying to distort the truth.

If this game was any good I might buy that. Yes, its a shit practice but I really like fighting games for the multiplayer and I only buy games if they have a multiplayer component. These games feel so fucking stiff and shitty to me, why can't they make a good fighting game after this many trys? Ill fucking pay for extra charcters but make a good fucking game not this stiff trash. Its priced crazily high honestly, what a joke.

the hell are shaders? a polite way to say retexture?

I told them to fuck off when Goro was day one bullshit.

Not surprising, NRS made you pay for easy fatalities.

Nigger why do you even care? Injustice 1 was bad and Injustice 2 is basically the same trash. Game is only slightly better than MKX/MK9 and those were already very bad.

Halo is kid's first fps, Super Smash Bros is kid's first fighting game, and Injustice + MK are only a small step forward. Like the kid finally realizes that he is playing a kids game so he wants to try something harder but goes for the next noob game.

i just hope they take this dirty money and use it to make MK11 great

I forgot about that shit.

Faggot, are you homosexual or something? MK is fundamentally broken, and why should they stop being total jews?

MK9 and MKX are still fun to me

holy shit this is painful to watch, he forgets what super armor is and can't do combos. I mean I know he's bad but combos in Mortal combat are all string based. How is he fucking them up

I like how it's a numbered amount of easy fatalities instead of all of them.