4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite hidden gem on the ps2?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
chefdehome.com/Recipes/605/green-chilli-pickle-with-mustard-hari-mirch-ka-achaar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger

fags

Morning folks.
How's it hanging today?

probably Operation Snowblind. Godzilla Save the Earth was pretty fun too though. Oh but then there's Heavenly Guardians and Rogue Trooper too…

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I don't know much hidden gems. I'll just say I wish I played some Tony Hawk games.

Did anyone post that guide to type moon shit last night? I went to bed shortly after I posted that and the thread was gone when I got up.

Morning everyone.

Finally fucking off work today. After the thread I'm going to sleep and its going to be amazing. Been fantasizing about this long sleep for the past 3 days.

Rule of rose, but i think moat people have heard of that.

finally made it to one of these

Sleep tight, pupper.

Gay Niggers From Outer Space (2005) Featuring Phil Collins from Genesis

You just rest easy.

No idea, but make sure to post some more shit if there is.

it's not really a hidden gem, just a over looked one

Besides godzilla I ain't heard of those so nice actual hidden gems fam.

How goes user

Whats that? Hows your day going user?

Oh I will. Probably sleep 12 hours at least

Work was shit today. Nothing interesting happened.

I guess Flipnic. Fun little pinball game.

Nothing much happened recently. I've been replaying Banjo-Tooie recently. Only one world left and I'll have the game complete 100% for the first time in my life.

Boy, the guy who voices Sakaki REALLY loves the character he's portraying, especially so in Redemption. Going to have to double check who exactly voices him, but he does a really good job with blatantly vile characters like this.

Admittedly still got a lot of PS2 games to work through, but as of now, probably the Shadow Hearts games. Though, I suppose whether they have "hidden gem" status depends on where you are. Imageboards tend to have more awareness of particular games than the general public.

Rule of rose was a survival horror on the ps2 that is super rare and expensive because it got removed from shelves due to controversy. I enjoy it because i like weird jap games. Its kinda a shame that a copy goes for 50p fucking dollars.

I like the weapon customization in Dark Cloud. Haven't finished it though.

I love banjo tooie, but glitter gulch mine is fucking annoying to find anything in becausr it all looks the same.

Thanks fam

I hate days when something happens at work. Just let me get in and do the hours and go home. What'd you do otherwise?

Never played a banjo game honestly. They hold up?

Ohh yeah sounds familiar. What was the controversy?

Well are you playing any vidya?

I never got into anime I always thought it was weebshit but I've found myself increasingly interested and infatuated with anime girls, I guess it's because I'm nearing 30 and I've never had a girlfriend. I actually lust after some of these anime girls posted and have feelings for them. I couldn't say which I love most, but I do love Tomoko and I've wanted to watch her show but the only place to get animus is down. Never thought I'd have a waifu, but here I am longing for one.

Now thats fuckin irony. Or some shit.

Somthing about children. The game was about a secret society of children on a blimp and fucked up stuff happens.

what am I doing with my life?

both Kazooie and Tooie are good, but Kazooie is probably the less flawed game where as Tooie is more experimental and the worlds become too big for their own good because of it. Later worlds feel like they last forever because of it.

Double checked. It's Crispin Freeman. I thought it sounded familiar. Reminds me of how much the guy clearly liked voicing Alucard in Hellsing Ultimate.

Only $50 where you live? That's not too bad. I think it's been upwards of $100 where I am now.

Never played Banjo on account of never having an N64 and it not being on the VC due to Rare owning the series (thus Nintendo can't host them as they work at Microsoft now). Hasn't been a big priority for me though. Same with Super Mario 64.

I can be your idea guy user ;)

This is bullshit.

Koei games.

You would'nt be able to move with a penis that big.

Just read the watamote manga.

Wasting away.

I can write. Hit me up if you want some help. Ive been wanting to write this story for a while now.

Falling for Ritsu really changed my life fam. Don't feel the need to "waifu" the first girl that interests you. Wait for that lightning strike of love. Also there are nyaa alts up that sorta work.

How goes user

What kinda game user?

I meant 500. Fucking phone keyboards.

You're wasting it away with the rest of us.

Same question for me.

Oh? Im serious about this btw.

this site is made up of idea guys, I'm one of them even fell for the video games college course too

fuck real life

give me videogames where you can just play for hours and hours and hours and hours and get lost in its world

examples:

Nothing probably

Blimp sex?

Wew dunno bout that

Who needs sleep anyway. How goes user?

big penis or small spider?

Play wizardry 8.

Stalker.

My favorite hidden gem is this little-known game, you probably haven't heard of it, but it's pretty cuh-rayzee.
I'm drawing a blank here, sue me

No, but there was a scene where these kods taped a dead rat to a pole and touch another kid with it. It was super fucked up.

I know the answer to this one! Lusting after tomboys.

stalker isn't like that at all

looks bad

Thanks.

I love them all, I couldn't say which I love most.
Thanks, heading to /a/

Nothing much. Woke up really fucking depressed for some reason. That wore off eventually.

Slowly yet surely working my way through 200cc in MK8D.

I'm shit at describing video games to people tbh. You should at least play through Banjo-Kazooie once.

Wew really user. Whats the dumbest shit you saw there

Not quiet what you want probably but warband.

That you montana?

Doesn't sound all that hot

Would you say you are in love with love then?

Played a lot more Darksiders today, I forgot it was this long. I'm at the Black Throne now and I gotta redirect laser beam things to set Azrael free. I forgot how annoying this level was with the portal shit, it's a bit frustrating. But i'm still having fun overall. I think after this is the final chapter of the game though.

sleep well Soritsu.

Thanks. Operation Snowblind and Rogue Trooper are pretty fun FPS games.

pretty sure there's an overglorified ideaguy thread going on. Go look around in the catalog, something about "muh dream game"

i don't know. what do you do with your life? what's your day-to-day like? how was your day today?

shut up ritsu you smelly

But could those idea guys write?

Working on uploading shitty cartoons for my stream group's autopilot service. I've been searching for the legendary mistakes for a little while, like stuff from the trashier side of Hanna Barbera (Casper and the Angels, Yogi's Space Race, etc.)

Daggerfall

It goes tired. But can't sleep or it all goes to shit. I chose a hell of a time to stop drinking coffee again. You're tired too right?

Small penis, smaller spider.

Honestly, 9 times outta 10 the manga is better than the anime. The anime always has to make sacrifices the manga doesnt. Just dont check up doujins or you end up with fucked up fetishes.

Who are you?

I thought it was open world shit.

I have no idea what that is so have fun.

This is the artist formerly known as Octo.
It occurs to me that I have a bunch of wrestling shit saved, so I might just use those as my distinguishing posts.
Can you avatarfag a concept?

To be more concrete, its a spiritual successor to advance wars starring four nations in an alternate world, USA, Russia, Japan and Cuba whom end up in a world war. The setting is a mix of WW2 Decolonization and the cold war. I need people to help me design levels, characters and provide a narrative framework for the game. Ive got a fully finished level tool but few people to share it with. Are any of you still interested?

I wake up right before 4am so I'm usually in a good mood in the morning.

Would have maybe but my desktop is dead so dunno what to do about it.

Ahhhh. Never played fps games back in the day really.

Just for that I'll type and smell even more.

Dunno what any of what you said at the end means.

I'm user

I can do the writing. How alternate are we talking here though? Like did the cold war go hot?

how do we stop ritsu from smelling so badly?

yeah well you're face

oh it's you, I don't think you'd want me to try you again, since I kinda flaked on you before

It pretty much is the last level, but you've still got a bit of stuff before the final boss after it.

You'll be fine probably. So fam tell me about the last 6 months. Anything fun or good happen? Bang any niggers?

Ohhh thats you fam

You'll be more awake after you are off coffee for a long while. That shit just makes you crash most the time. And oohhhh yeah I'm tired. Barely woke up for the thread today. Might drop out early.

hey everyone

I think I'm almost done CotM, I'm fighting the chick in the sewer now.
Does God Hand count as hidden? I really like God Hand. True Crime: Streets of New York was fun too.

get him to take a shower

What do you mean? I'm not sure, I love them I get a tingly feeling in my heart. I'm too far gone now.

Disappointing to hear, I would prefer cartoons over books but that's alright.
I'm not so sure, heh I don't even know what sort of fetishes are out there to be honest, I'm pretty vanilla except when I watched some deranged shit

God hand is more hidden to normalfags. Here is known as the best ps2 game.

How goes user

Which characters anyway?

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

i dunno. seemed like a shit thread so I didn't read it

oh so you don't need so much an idea for a game as much as you do stuffing for the game itself.

ah man that's half of all I played on PS2. Mainly the Medal of Honor games though.

that's what I figured. I've only directed the beam from the first tower, so I still have two more to go.

Oh. My dumbass thought it was Mortal Kombat

I'm not sure I'd call it the best, given that the PS2 also had Viewtiful Joe and DMC 3.

Why do you need an idea guy if you already have an idea?

You don't know about all the terrible cartoons that HB made back in the day?

Oh, and by "level" I meant actual dungeon.

Yeah, not even those "PS2 is shit/was never good" posters don't really dare to call God Hand bad, at least here.

True. Well, god hand is in the big pile of the best ps2 games.

Apart from the healing process, not much. My younger cousin is about to become a father alongside this 19 year old slag he's been with for less than a year, so I've been drinking away that anger.
Nah. Consistent white girl. I don't see it lasting that much longer though.

all right
Are you still slaving away selling rocks and shit

The people who call god hand bad are people who have only played the game for a few minues and complained about the camera. It takes a little getting used to, but i think i like it more than most cameras.

I really need to stop abbreviating that.

I'd put it in top 20 at least. Maybe top 10. I can't be sure because I also really like the .hack games.

No I fucking hate that garbage.

Hows your day been user?

I can't really remember much of the ps2 era honestly. Was dropping out of games a bit towards the end of it as a lad.

Why not?

For now. Need 2500. Have 1k. Get 500 a month.

Force bath. I'm not doing it. He's probably showering now that he has a job though, so he's probably not stinky anymore.

No bully! It's not my fault you have a small weanus.

Drinking a lot of water has been helping for me, but yeah, it's leaving me tired, but I want a coffee all the time, and to feel my comfy pillow on my face with my blankets up to my chin. You miss coffee too when you don't drink it for awhile right?

Hi!

The animes are still good, it's just you have so many episodes a season for anime, while a manga can go for hundreds of issues. It helps to flesh out characters more and create new shared experiences. The anime are still really comfy tho. If you like watamote, check out some slice of life anime as well. You might like K-on or Umaru.

Is she a slut? The 19 year old slag I mean, not your girl.

ah gotcha. So after those other two towers and defeating Straga I move on to the end basically.

I've played this game through before, but that was when it was on 360, so it's been a pretty good while since I played. I'm gonna replay Darksiders 2 after this as well.

Now Darksiders 2, I remember took MUCH more time to finish. I'm pretty sure I clocked about 25-30 hours into it before beating it.

shut up!

tell us about videogames!!

Is that a rip of Wacky Racing done by the same company

I only know a few, I save a bunch of pictures of anything that catches my eye.

V I D E O G A M U

Preteen shower.
Spray half a can of Axe and call it a day.

Yeah I got some confusion Mass Effect and God of War when I abbreviated them too.

I never played the .hack games. Too expensive. I would if i had the money though.

Has it gotten easier

That is WAY BELOW minimum wage! How the hell are you only getting 2.1 dollars per hour?

I pretty much just played Castlevania so it was okay. Went to the eye doctor and had them put the lenses from my broken glasses into my backup frames. Was nice of them to do it for free.

I've got the first 3. Would like to get the other one some time.

gunna rub my weanus all over your benis

Wait no, 3.1 dollars per hour.

That 500 a month is probably his savings.

i used to get high on aerosols with my mates tbh so i never had any left for actually spraying on me

Either he means he gets $500 after removing expenses or that he works very few hours a week

I stopped drinking coffee ages ago. Moved on to very very strong tea at home and soda at work for my caffeine fix. Should drop the soda though really.

Are you watching the shows at all yet?

A little but I'm so fucking tired all the time.

Nigga I got bills. And how many fucking hours are you calculating there

Couldn't you do the lense bit yourself? I mean it just takes a tiny screwdriver.

I'm liking the .hack games myself, but they definitely excel more in worldbuilding, character, and atmosphere than they do in actual gameplay, where they're rather flawed. And the "one game for multiple payments" thing is trash too. I suppose whether or not they're enjoyable really depends on the person, and there's a lot of people here that complain about action JRPGs being "single player MMOs", with .hack outright being that.

Get a fat PS2 and an HDD, and run them via loader. That's what I did for IMOQ. G.U. I got lucky and got the subseries about half the average they go for.

ah I see, you really missed out though, PS2 has a huge and fantastic library. This chart is essentially just the absolute best-of-the-best for PS2, but there's plenty of good PS2 games there aren't listed.

Jokes on you, i'm undockable. I have no foreskin.

He's calculating you working 40 hours

No, I only found out now that there's a nyaa alternative. Just when I was gonna start downloading stuff nyaa shut down.

jokes on you I still have my foreskin

This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Hanna Barbera.

Haven't got one small enough, and I would have to take off my glasses to do it. I'm blind as a bat without them. I'm only allowed to drive because the lady who administered the vision test fudged my results for me.

I liked them a lot, I thought it was a cool concept.

Tbh i wasnt a ps2 person when it came outm i had a gamecube. Metroid prime and mario sunshine was my jam.

Right I forgot they make rip off of every single one of their shows and even some of their rip offs

She caters to fetishes, and she's certainly more interesting than any girl I've been with. Problem is I'm completely bored with sex on the whole and relationships are exhausting to me, among other, more relevant reasons.

Wouldn't necessarily call her a slut, but she's clearly not matured yet. She gives off a very sophomore year vibe, and she was the one who suggested keeping the kid. So she's baby crazy, which means my cousin is incidental. He's in love, so he'll stick it out despite him being way in over his head.

That's a really old PS2 image. Not that people don't frequently take issue with the one I made. Though, I suppose if the goal is "best of the bunch" and not just "worthwhile games to consider" it could still be useful.

Who else is a dev and hangs out here?

Heres the partially drawn world map. That clear enough?

Lemme guess youre the one that said that the game was dead on arrival. Mmhm

Yes. I can try and teach an idea guy to design shit. Its not that hard and the tools are already here. I gotta think of a way for you to contact me.

I don't feel like ps2 really holds up well when I try to play them. They are in this awkward spot where they don't get a pass from me for being vintage games like when I'm playing ps1 stuff and they aren't modern enough not to have annoying shit like bad controls or shitty cameras.

A month?

Ahhh what you watching first?

Buy a little cleaning kit. Comes with them. I always got dozens of those things around in case my glasses fuck up because I'm blind too.

no I'm the guy who you've got on skpye

Also heres the map of this universes Japan

I'll probably get one eventually, but I don't need one now.

Is that supposed to be north and south america? Trying to understand the map is alittle confusing.

40 hours a week

You can get high off body spray?
Jeez, in my most desperate times I've never tried that.
I knew about air duster, and cheez whiz was always the go-to example of discount whippits, but never Axe or something. Hope you've got plenty of brain cells left, friendo.

If you're focusing on Bayley's face, you're missing the whole damn show.

I thought he meant sum total, not after seperating funds for different reasons.

Fuckign degenerate. Stop using innocent karen-chan immediately. You're not worthy.

Probably few hours I think. That's way too low. that shits illegal.

You never miss the taste of coffee? Of the heat of the cup in your hands after a cold day? Never miss having a very sugary and milky coffee thats so satisfying?
500 per month –→ 250 per two weeks
—→ 125 per week.
Average worker hours in the west 40 hours per workweek 125/40 = 3.1.

Isnt that illegal in europestan?

So long as she's loyal and he's happy whats the issue? He'd be lucky to have a family with so many guys having nothing forever. Course if she cheats and leaves him or they marry and divorce then he's fucked.
First love?

Always nice when your state gets in the news for something actually decent for once.
>>>Holla Forums9920730

Ah I'd always wanted a gamecube as a kid, but I was pretty happy with my PS2. Of course, if I'd had a gamecube, I probably would've wanted a PS2. Thankfully GC emulation is fucking amazing now.

oh do you have a newer one? Plz post if you do, i only have this one for PS2 games.

that's not exclusive to just PS2 though y'know

Hows the foot game though?

We could have got a new one, never know.

Until your lense pops out and then you are fucked. How do you even clean your glasses

Ahhh ok. Nah I gotta pay for gas and food and tobacco and the occasional onahole/fig. Plus I have been only working like 35~ hours until this week or so.

Was gonna watch Evangelion first. I feel bad for not really participating itt, I'm browsing /his/ and am reading some good stuff.

Its a little to blurry to read. You need to scan that proper if you're going to make it legible.

40 hours is what you're supposed to be working at

Correct! Also its an early sketch.

Aha. I see.

Also how about i make a room on Rizon to talk to anyone that wants to help? Would that be a good idea to do it?

wouldn't know not part of the EU

I've got spare sets. I'm getting a new pair in September anyway when I get that dank college insurance. Then this pair gets put away just in case.
With a cloth?

Have you gotten used to work yet or are you still a useless person who lives in mummies tendies

not to rain on your parade user, but I wasn't applying for the position. I wouldn't be much help to you honestly.

Bud, baby crazy means that she wanted a kid more than a relationship, so the father would be incidental so long as there's a child in the picture. If you're sticking together just for the kid, then chances are your relationship isn't gonna be stellar. You'll grow to loathe each other over time, but you grit your teeth through it for the kid's sake.
Apart from that, she's a 19 year old barista and he's a 21 year old who's recently unemployed. Not exactly the best situation for bringing a kid into the world, and he's throwing away his youth for some chick he's been with for less than a year.
No. He's just a hopeless romantic, and very easily manipulated.

Shadowrun on Sega Genesis, the greatest RPG of all time tbh.

Is the Slag at least White

Work sucks. Will be going straight back to NEET after nippon. I'm a NEET soul user, its just the way I am.

Of course not. PS1 is my favorite console and its loaded with that crap

Ew why

What style frame you use anyway?

From the looks of it, russia and north america are linked by some kinda land bridge, and japan has the southern tip of south america. This sounds interesting.

You're not a NEET Soul, you don't improve from leisure at all
You're not worthy of being a NEET

Ideally. Which is why I used it as the standard. And he constantly talks about being overworked so I figured he was getting a full load.

You got me there.

Havent you said you've been saving up to 80% of your wages up until now? Are you being paid over minimum wage?

Oh. Yeah their situation sounds fucked. It's his kid for sure right?

Because I love Asuka and I figure that's babbys first anime.

i hate old games

Eh, they're alright. She's open to that kinda shenanigans, but mainly in the domination sense.

Sasha is a princess how dare you

I guess irc or discord could work. Maybe steam can be an option if its a small group.

I'm not really savvy to the different styles. I think I've had the same style for a good decade now, though.

Lastest render, from late 2015. Of course, some people are for having multiplats on it, while others constantly complain they should all be culled. I left what went on there open to other anons with the idea of merely handling compiling the image myself, but depending on who you ask that was a big mistake. So, take it with a grain of salt.

Anyhow, if you haven't seen it, I've got the Darksiders I preorder comic I can dump as well if you want, since you're playing it. Unfortunately never found uploaded scans of the one for the second game.

Ritsu probably doesn't even work an extra 2 hours a week he doesn't get paid for

das wraight

Nah, some kinda Spanish. Probably half & half like most people in Florida.

I'm aware of his loyalty. I have no idea about hers. As I said, she has a lot of high school mannerisms about her. I'm not making any accusations, but I'd be paranoid. She's also a dime piece and he's… He's got a good heart. Put it that way.

This meme is shit.

I kinda wasted some on my first few paychecks. Might be saving more now that my hours are longer and I am tightening my belt. Dunno yet though, we'll see next paycheck. Oh also I pay for my own health insurance.

Its shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

She let you pour honey on them and all that good shit?

They're British aren't they.

We talking like thicc frames? Square? Oval? Circles? Big small what?

Spanish implies he's from Spain which is White
Unless if you mean he's a Spic

Small frames are best.

Nah its fine. I get rejected all the time so it doesnt faze me.

Yesi ndeed. Sorry for potato quality but im on mobile and cant get any better pics right now

Ive made a small channel on Rizon.net #DevTime . It should do the trick. Closer look at South America

Mine are fairly big, and kind of a rounded square, I guess. Like they're not an oval, they're just a square but with rounded corners. I'm probably getting smaller ones when I get my new ones.

Nice. How Trump can solve the immigration problems without building a wall, end/reduce the welfare.

If NEETs aren't then what the fuck is the point of their existence

you're just old i guess Sortisu :^)

oh wait this is supposed to actually BE somebody? Is she from some shitty reality show or something?

Thanks user, and nah, i've got the pre-order comic. It came with the Warmastered Edition iirc. That, or I got it when I originally got the regular version of Darksiders on Steam, with the OST. Either way, i've got it. Much appreciated though user.

sorry i'm not much help to you user. You're bound to find a couple of anons sooner or later though.

I thought Arizona usually does good

I'm not into foodplay you goddamn degenerate
She'd be open to it though. She's open to fucking anything really

Nope.

I use Spanish as a catchall since it doesn't come naturally to say "Hispanic".
Plus, there's such a diverse mix of Hispanics down here that you'll never know what flavor of spic someone is until you ask. Maybe she's Cuban, maybe she's Puerto Rican. Don't know, don't care to ask.

I thought it was supposed to be one of the best. Gotta re think my life now.

That's cause you're a nigger.

What a bad goyim.

It might be that your loyalty to your family is clouding your vision and making you really protective. Who knows, maybe it'll all work out in the end?

You should probably check your next cheque and compare them all and see how much you're making exactly. It's better to know exactly how much an hour you're getting and what theyre charging you for.

Spanish is not hispanic.

You're going to japan?

ye das rite das rite montana shiiiet

Mine are those rounded squares but with a black wire frame. Been wearing those for so long I think I'd look weird with something different.

To know and be comfy.

I'm an old geezer at this point. My bones and joints ache all the time.

You make her lick your butthole yet?

Stop memein

Thats what i see.
I'll try to get on the chat room soon. Have to config this irc app right now.

You hate yourself more.

both of these posts are WRONG and mean

I just want to try out a different style, I guess. These ones aren't bad but change can be nice.

What is the point of anythings existence?

Beats me how you can blogpost for 3 hours before a long awaited sleep. You must have a real shitposting ethic.

Oh great, another giant spider form AIDA. Was bad enough fighting the type in the prior game, but this one's an upgraded one.

I saw a .gif here a while ago of an anime grill with blue-green hair adjusting her glasses and smiling in a smug fashion.

Anyone got it?

Ehhh I know how much I make on each check. I hit 60-70 hours depending on the week up until now. also

Where have you been user?

Just don't get problem glasses

Its what I was born to do

Isn't that slavery?

Sasha was one of the newer divas signed on, and she lasted all of about 5 minutes I think. Don't really pay attention to current WWE unless there's a super ridiculous storyline going.

That's certainly a possibility, and for his sake I hope you're right. I've just worked with enough people struggling to provide for kids they had fresh out of high school, and it's never a pretty sight. That's mainly why I'm agitated about it. I don't wanna see him end up working 3rd shift cash register at a gas station so he can barely afford Pampers.

Try out those straight frames, the ones that go straight over your ears. Those are real comfy.

I'm not, I remember reading all the prase it got, I don't know any better.

You deserved it for having shit taste.

Her hair was basically the exact same color as my ID.

is rizon irc chat rooms case sensitive?

Spic encompases all hispanics, as it comes from "Me no spic any English"
Wetback is Mexican Specific

Yes, actually. That was something she was really insistent on, since she'd never done that with a guy.

I don't pay much attention to tripfag events (no offense, of course). Why would you go to a place like that unless you have actual business being there?

I saw a pair there I liked that were small and wire-framed so I might get them. Definitely not going the problem glasses route. Buddy Holly could pull them off but I can't.

I'll see if they have them when I get my new ones.

Go watch some real mens anime with all girl casts

Yes probably.

Thats absolutely disgusting. Do you kiss her with those lips?

Good food, can see neat historical shit like hundreds year old castles and shrines, plus history museums, akiba so I can find tons of weebshit to buy, meido cafes, arcades. Should be a fun trip.

a discord would be easier

You deserve it for having shit taste.

The butchery of the english language is not ok.

Does he have any good prospects lined up? Any opportunities?

Thanks for the clarification.
As a Cuban, I couldn't give a shit less about other spics. They're all thieving flea-market dwellers who try to take advantage of whitey by pretending to not spic any English. At least, that's how the grand majority act around here.
The Haitians are far worse though.

Several parts of her, yes.
You're assuming there's affection coming from me. You're mistaken. She's pretty much a playground to exercise out the degeneracy.

NO MORE GLASSES
What else is up user?

It ain't fucking chee goo montana, murican version makes sense

3dpd is so gross though. just can't go back now. Its too late.
Oh yeah fam speaking of lewd shit, I bought like 3 onaholes while you were away. This the best thing fucking ever.

really want to skateboard but I can't remember where I put it

I might have sold it even, I just don't remember

or fell on it and broke it you fattie

I'm the opposite of fat. Though honestly I imagine everyone on Holla Forums to be fat overweight hairy neckbeards too tbh

His initial goal was to go to community college for IT, but that stopped around the time they started boning. Suddenly he was happy to work as a waiter and sell pot on the side.
He's freshly unemployed, so I don't know what he's got lined up apart from selling grass again.

Yeah, but it's kinda difficult to act on specific fetishes with 2D. Well, it is for me. I lack the imagination and creativity for that. Besides, she's likely not gonna be around for much longer anyway. There are certain things I want that she can't give me.
Why three though? Different ribbing or something?

Sounds like you really know what you're going to do when you're there. I don't know, I guess I just don't like the idea of touring a place that the people who live there will probably hate you for visiting.

So are you a Cuban like Ted Cruz, a Cuban like Marco Rubio or a Cuban like Justin Trudeau
Also Hatians are far worse as they're Niggers

In the same way twitter words make sense! Talk english like an englishman!
You've lost your (you) privileges until you clean up your act!

They're going to get beaten up for not wearing the Habib

wew the CyTube just ate shit.

oh she's from WWE? She's even uglier than the other WWE girls i've seen, not that there aren't some good looking girls in WWE.

Drink any tap water lately?

That's all that's worth mentioning.

you're a cuteboy then

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

Radiata Stories.

darkside 3 soon (tm)

Won a lifetime supply of tendies or sumthin?

I thought it was years away

What happened

What can't she give you? Amputee fetishism?
And yeah each one is made of different material and has different internal shit going on.

I mean its Tokyo so they are pretty used to smelly gaijin there. And yeah been planning this trip well over a year now really.

Down with the queen. We took your language and made it better just like we did our country

And he has a kid? Oh boy, he's in for a rough ride.

Maybe he's very muscular?

They're in Iran, I think they're a little more chill about that stuff

finally found a site where I can stream naruto peacefully. feels good, was looking for ages

my act does not need cleaning

soon

so long as he's a sub I'll accept him into my heart

What should I make for breakfast you think?

How goes user

If i was going to japan, i would be there to try the food. Ramen and udon sounds delicous.

i hope it's not shit. The alpha gameplay they showed off looked really mediocre. I know it's still in alpha, but what they're trying to show off doesn't give me hope.

shit taste detected
not as bad as fairy tail though tbh

Not when Israel is done

you can buy Ramen and udon here

Scary how well these guys coordinated attacks.

Yeah, the concept is neat, and with G.U, I do like the similar but different theme for the nature and potential of AI, rather than it being a direct clone of IMOQ in story.

Can i get it fresh at a restaraunt?

Pancakes and bacon, no contest. Sausage rounds too. I'm not a breakfast guy, though. It's a scam.

Cuban/Irish.
I'm technically half Cuban, but I look white enough to not get pulled over.

You should look up Charlotte's recent leaks if you really wanna see a trainwreck.

Bottled.

You americans are funny guys.
Oh yes it does, you aresol sniffing degenerate. Think about what you've done and return tomorrow with your apology and five ways that you will try and do better from now on.

Doesn't take a lot to please you huh?

I'm think it'd be fine consider 2 was indeed a jump up from 1 that is if nothing was changed since thenin the studio

Thats one of the things I'm looking forward to the most. And the best part is that nip restaurants aren't all that expensive. A great ramen place costs less than 10$ a meal. Even fucking Michelin star ones. Plus tempora, all kinds of crazy street food, and going to try sushi for the first time there. Also gotta try whatever weird shit they got at maccas there. Should be great.

Thats an awful lot of work.

Nah. Sex with women bores me. I can still get aroused watching chicks in porn, but when it comes to the real deal, it's gotta be pretty kinky to get a reaction out of me. Vanilla is a no-go.

9 weeks in, so he's got plenty of time to reflect on the decision he's making.

Typical yuropoor. Oh, it's 5 AM, shouldn't you be going to mosque? Try not to get blown up.

More like HOME OF THE FREE AND LAND OF THE BRAVE. YOU LOT JUST JEALOUS OF OUR GUNS AND PRIVATIZED HEALTH CARE

You gay now son?

I'm simple minded through and though

Lay off the porn dude.

Then just don't eat it. Like I said, breakfast is a scam. That did remind me I need more chili pickles, though. I like them in my eggs and I'm out.

We've had quite a few conversations about this in the past, you and I.

The fuck is a chili pickle?

Yeah but you dropping 3dpd for dudes?

Of course you're an east coast degenerate.
Hahaha, what? Also, reminder,

Like how a journalist just went to prison for defending himself with his concealed carry gun he had a permit for and was within his rights to do? Or the user from /k/ that got 15 years from defending himself from rabid niggers? Very free.
Which is so expensive because they keep patching up blacks doing gang shootings for free!

Then you need someone complex minded to complement you!

chefdehome.com/Recipes/605/green-chilli-pickle-with-mustard-hari-mirch-ka-achaar
we go over this every couple weeks so i'm just going to link a recipe

Less about the porn. The kinky stuff in person is what keeps me interested in sex with women, but I can still appreciate an attractive woman giving a webcam show or something.

Nah man. I'm not attracted to masculinity, but I also don't like vagina. Hence why this chick I'm seeing now is a bit of a domme.

Most important meal of the day :^)

I need enough people to where I can finally feel like I'm needed and loved

Why does her body look reversed?

This. They force the breakfast meme so wageslaves can wake up and get to work earlier.

(((Kellogg)))

i'm scared

she's pretty cute

i guess. My cynicism won't let me get excited for it though, until it really shows off what it can do properly, hell maybe even then I still won't be able to truly look forward to it.

I'd like to look forward to the Battle Chasers game that's coming out, but goddamn it it looks so boring, it's just a regular turn-based RPG. Joe Mad's art is still hella gorgeous though.

Those /k/ guys were retarded. If they hadn't film themselves saying they were going to go drop niggers they'd be free right now.

ayyyy
I am not a smart man

You going to fall for the tranny meme?

they're great in eggs tbh but I put them on burgers or hot dogs too.

Because she's a strong independent woman and also because Kharma is too busy doing cameos for shoot interview shows on Youtube, so they needed to fill their fat girl quota

You should be.

Really though, why do you consider Breakfast a scam? Because cereal companies wanted to sell food to people who are hungry in the morning?

Are you on some kind of hardxcore paleo meta-diet where you have to hunt and kill something before you can eat every day?

Please. The only passable ones are pornstars. I'm not interested in 5 o' clock shadow to accompany the dress he's wearing.
I'd settle for a slim, hairless femboy.

Stay away from daughterfu.

They were chased several blocks before being cornered and attacked while being attacked while retreating too. It was only when cornered and unable to defend himself that he discharged his weapon and he didnt try to shoot to kill. He shouldn't have gotten any time at all, considering it was the blacks who started the physical violence and chased them down.

Her body proportions still dont make any sense.

Night anons.

yeah best wait till there's more to show off

night

Man I need to go grocery shopping at some point and buy lots of shit like that. My house ain't got shit

Gay

Cya user

good night.

It's mainly the suit distributing her fat in weird ways. She's also had a photo or two leaked, and she's far more rotund than straight up lumpy.

G'night bud

Do you enema yourself daily too, goy?

I hesitate to call myself that since I still get off to chicks in porn, and I'm still getting hard with the girl I'm screwing. Honestly, it's mainly about not liking vagina. The rest of the body is aces.

It's the "most important meal of the day" shit that's a scam. It doesn't really make a difference either way if you eat it or don't. If you're hungry, eat, but forcing yourself because "it's the most important meal" is exactly what the cereal jews want.

bagina is pretty stinky and gross tbh, thats why I'd never 3dpd again

I've never seen Fairy Tail but I have wanked to it, it's actually got upskirts and stuff in the anime itself.

No, and eating Corn Flakes hasn't stopped me from fapping, either.

They're just good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i said cute, not lewd.

yeah. i'm still afraid it'll be shit though.

please get better taste user. Fairy Tail is utter trash.

I literally just said I've never seen it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like everything it will be

It sounds like you want a femboy to bend you over a table and pound that pussy of yours till your legs tremble.

Cute comes before lewd, and I know what you were thinking. Daughterfu is not for lewd.

wow that witcher 3 thread looks really good i bet loads of people are going to regret not posting all in it and letting it 404

It's also not very fun for oral, even if it's clean and not roast beefy, thus my conundrum. I do not like bergina, but I really like feminine features. I do not like masculine features, but I do like manparts.

Lewd.

Maybe your problem is a lack of empathy. You objectify womyn so see vagina as some part separate from the whole. Lemme tell you, nobody "likes" vagina, but personally I like making my waifu feel good through it, and that's well enough.

They are, whether you eat them for breakfast, lunch or dinner or as a snack.

Before I go to bed I'm going to sperg out long enough to say that it is not daughterfu it is daughteru. Just like it is not husbandfo. The f in waifu comes from wife. There is no f in daughter so it is daughteru.

The Jews have really done a number on you. Seriously, lay off the porn for a while.

no i know, but even for porn or wanking it's shit material. there's hundreds of better series or just doujins in general.

that's what i keep telling myself, so maybe that way i'll find something to be enjoyed, even if it is shit.

she's a skelly practically, no meat on her bones in the least. I'd hug her though.

You might be on to something, I am pretty cynical to women on the whole. Bad experiences made me jaded. Haven't really tried to open up and get to the point where I'm in love with a woman again. I see it as tedious to build up a relationship and sell myself to someone, and the inevitability of breaking up is always in the back of my head.
I'm fully aware that I'm in my own way, yes.

It does feel good at least. Better than the few times I tried anal with my 3dpd ex

this tbh
Also night user

(you)

I guess thats a yes then.

You're wrong.

Be sure to hoverhands too. And no tight enough to squeeze her breasts against your chest. I got my eye on you.

My porn consumption is always low when I'm getting laid regularly, so that's not the issue here.

It's alright, but I still prefer a well-lubed butt. Much tighter.

Casual sex culture has decimated womyn, and men by proxy. It's really not worth wasting time "looking" for a girl, especially in places where people go to look for girls. Live your life and maybe on the way you'll meet someone you can consider courting and spending your life with. Don't stress over the dating meme. Being single is a sign of wisdom these days.

that's the keikei

that's not even a hug you fag.
I'll hug however hard she does

in english please, i am but a filthy gaijin

10 mana points have been deposited into your orb.

Get out.

jolly chin waggles

femboys are best girls

what's considered a normal amount of porn consumption?
And same honestly, but puddy has it's own perks

You got a small benis or something? You didn't lose half it in the wreck or nothin did you?

I wish I was a wizard that I could be more pure for my waifu, but thanks for proving my point you unwise cash cow.

ah okay

fite me fgt imma hug that qt back when she hugs me and there's nothing you can do to stop me

I'm not stressed in the slightest. I'm not losing sleep over what I should call myself, I like what I like.
I'm not pulling my hair out looking for a relationship either. A relationship would be a tedious distraction and I'm not exactly going through a sex drought either, so becoming exclusive to one person isn't exactly my prime concern.

I dunno, spank it a few times a week? Like three or four days out of the week I suppose? I guess it depends on your libido.

spot on john davy

Nah, only my nut got lacerated in the wreck. My penor is fine. Average size.

I thought anal was fun tbh on herand on myself.

How bad was that nut cut anyway? Did your ball come out or anything?

I'll never let you see her, you degenerate. Stay away from my daughterfu.

I'm in the same boat right now bruh. Hedonism is a beautiful thing…

Surface scar. Just the skin got sliced, no tissue or anything deeper. It doesn't look like Frankenstein's nutsack, it just looks like there's one really defined wrinkle among other little wrinkles.

I'm never wanking ever again

starting NOW

Your ex pegged you Ritsu?

wait, 3-4? i usually do twice a day man. ive got like 1.2 tb in porn

Ganbatte!

Nice try but its obvious I was comparing vagoo to buttoo

You won't last 30 minutes

Ahhh. A big nut scar might be kinda neat though. You could make up some war story.

>get a little more invested into researching AI again
At least I can spend some time with other people other than on this shitty site.

I WISH REALLY BADLY THAT I COULD MAKE ART LIKE THIS

You the chatbot user?

O-oh. Okay. Sorry.
Your (you) priviledges have not been reinstated!
And keep practicing and one day you will be that good!

I've heard from a few people that a few times a week is normal for someone who's getting laid regularly, but it varies from person to person I'm sure. Could be you've just got a high sex drive, you insatiable little degenerate.

There used to be this pill bug sized red bump at the start of the suture site - there's a medical term for it, something about skin folding up improperly and causing a blemish or something - but dead skin gradually flaked off of it and not it's the size of a 3rd a grain of rice.
Bodies are weird.

it cant be helped if she wants to see me. She's a nice, pure girl. She even gave me a pat on the back one time, and she already hugged me once.

THe first step is being born japanese. You can do it!

For what it's worth user-kun, I missed you.

I'm not sure what you may be referring too.

Do I know you?

You're lying. And I will never support her associating with degenerates like you!

Don't worry user, it doesnt matter. Just enjoy your time here.

give me back my fucking (You)s this isn't funny

Oh

Thats disgusting

das rite

fuckign jews are getting craftier

Could be I guess. that sounds boring. masturbatiopn is fun!

Not until you've thought about what you've done!!

but how can you deny the truth user?
She's a nice, sweet girl who only wants the ones she cares about to be successful and support them. What's even more she's the one who hugs me first, not the other way around.

Does it anger you that she displays her care and affection physically? She probably learned it from you

Now I am worrying. I demand an answer!

Tell me faggot or I'll take all of your (You)s!

Human bodies in general are disgusting.

I mean, I'm still fapping. Just not as regularly.

Thats why 2d is infinitely better

We used to? have a guy who posted a chatbot talking in the threads

There are just too many things I like that 2d can't do for me though. It's fine for the visual aspect, but sometimes I wanna feel it.

why are you still here just to suffer?

same here user. If I didn't have the need to physically feel something, I would be head-long into waifuism by now. But I crave and need that warm body, that soft touch, etc.

yes

Your (you) privileges have been revoked too! Think about what you've done and come back tomorrow with your apology!

How was your time with your family? Did you enjoy it?

You aren't even considering the human element when you say that. You've really given into sin. Your vice is controlling you. And that's exactly what the Jews want.

where do you people get these images from?

the internet

Also that's what onaholes are for. Better than a modern day loose pussy tbh.

Definitely not me. I've been thinking of taking that concept and possibly scaling it down but I'm just adding more work onto an already full platter.

Yes.

Alright. I watched National Goyographic with them about how the Nazis used meth on their soldiers. It was the biggest load of shit I've ever heard and was clearly bullshit. I'll be with them for the week unless I get a call for a job interview. We'll see how it goes.

I get everything from Reddit. :^)

Life isn't so bad while comfy NEET.

this tbh

A carefully honed collection from various sources

Fucking do it

See

Lust is a potent drug.

If it was just about pussy, I wouldn't be in this boat.

that's not the touch I was talking about.
An onahole isn't gonna wrap her arms around me and say "i love you". I can't give an onahole a delicious fresh-cooked meal and hear from her how much she likes it or dislikes it, or watch a movie with her. well, I guess I COULD watch a movie with an onahole. but that'd be just silly.

It's not just about the hole. Like I said, vanilla sex is boring to me and I need something more than just a warm, wet place to shove my dick.
You should know this. Onaholes don't have toes

From everywhere.

I can't stand to watch too much of documentaries on ww2. There's so much misinformation and lies, its disgusting. Why were you watching such a terrible show though?
That's too bad. It sounds like you didnt enjoy it.

I'm a night owl.

good night

sleep tight user.

Details? I have heard talk of german use of meth with their air force and army, always took it as true.

Sleep tight

night loser

But you can

They do

Cya user

Do you have any recommendations? I've been using just simple masturbators but wanna step it up.

sleep snug smug.

but you can't because then you have to just clean the onahole after you shove food into it, which is just a disgusting waste of good food. It still won't give you it's opinion on the dish you made or ask for seconds.

If I do it will most likely be a major modification of someone's existing program. Mostly because the program I want to modify is using an AI as a prop for their shitty cosplay while I on the other hand want to try add some more functionality for all the waifufaggotry out there. But again, I much rather work on my vidya project or if I do I won't be spending as much time as I would like to.

Just fuck a faggot and get it over with you degenerate. :^)

I did but I feel like my time could be better spent at home. Then again, the reason why I wanted to take a break was to get away from home to refocus and try to get myself back on track. My family loves their documentaries especially WW2 ones because muh nazis were ebil and shit.

Something about them using it to push their soldiers in the Russian front before it failed because lel Ruskies took their home advantage really fucking well then decided to create a strong drug. Then there was something about the faggots using this new drug on their midget submarines and I lost interest soon after.

That's mortifying, and even if I were able to look past how mortifying it is, it still couldn't compare for me. If it's enough for you, then more power to you. I need a person to engage in the degeneracy with, and a sex toy just ain't gonna cut it
most of the time

all right, i'm heading to bed before I start to feel anymore

Sleep tight anons.

agree about the 2nd part. I tend to not care as long as I've got a clean hole to bust in.

night user

I've fucked several.

Enjoy the snoozin'

Nice, try but you don't get a (you) until your apology.

I know that feeling. Whenever I'm away from home i'm always thinking of what I could be doing that's so much more productive at home and improving on something but then I do nothing when I get home anyway
The amount of lies heaped onto the nazis and world war 2 is getting close to high fantasy levels.

The bocca is pretty decent if you want a blowjob hole. I really really fucking love toyhearts new material they just released. The bus guide and hospitality holes are great. Though haven't bought the bus guide one yet, it looks 10/10

If you made even a semi functional waifu chat you could make good money

Cya user

Wait a second, I'm the pervert?

This is fun. How often do threads like this tend to pop up?
Going to bed now too, hope to see y'all around some other time

sleep smug snub.

Threads up every night at 4am user, cya next time

We both are. I'm more far gone than you are, but we are both assuredly perverse.
Also, when did I call you a pervert in a serious tone? Pretty sure I've busted your balls a couple times but that's it, and it was always in jest.

bet my nut i'm more than you

wew lad. You're a real fucking nutjob you know that? :^)

At least I got a paperpad, pen and my laptop to quickly create something if needed. I still haven't gotten around to turning this into a complete Loonux machine though which I should get around to at some point.
Something, something about victors are the ones that write history.

Shitsu, I would want to make it open source because muh free software. I'll be fine with donations though.

Possibly. Though these threads have a history of going to shit when full-blown sexual deviancy becomes the subject of conversation.

I'm a wild card. I even flip off the teachers behind their backs and smoke cigarettes by the bleachers.

so is everyone ded

Ritsu I noticed the season2 of K-on has much better animation and graphics than the first. How far apart were the two seasons?

How would you play videogames if you did?
that's actually good. People get motivated more when away from home, I bet you did some work while you were there right?
user-kun, have you had sex with any faggots?

Of course, gamergate said all the gamers were dead, dont you remember?

Only a year I think. It got really popular so higher budget probably. Told you it was better.

ye

FREAK

Won't get a dime out of me

But I'm not a gamer

Go back to work
:^)

You're not wrong.
Anyway, I'm out.
Goodnight friendos and friendettes

Yeah it is. Much comfier too.And over double the episodes.

a

nite

Wow. What a rebel. I bet you would suck your teacher's dick if you had been told told would you? You faggot.

It's called DOSBox and Wine. This laptop's pretty shit for vidya anyway.
I still am away. I'm just posting before going to sleep.
N-no. I've dated one though.

cya fam

yeeeee just wait for that final episode, i cri eery tim

Your (you) privileges have been revoked until you think about what you've done.

Neither are very stable for windows games I've tried
You dont have a desktop?
Have you done any work yet?
>n-no, I dated one though
Why didn't you, pop his cherry?

Oh, is it very sad? I think i'll watch it next then, to know what to expect.

You gay or something?

Just who does this cunt think he is?

walking in here like he owns the place, revoking everyone's (You) privileges

I don't like sad endings. So why not just watch the last episode now to get it over with and then watch the rest?
Remember, have your apology ready by tomorrow.

Obviously I do. I already miss my multi-monitor set up with my semi-comfy chair and the dim light of my LCD monitor.
Mostly just pseudo code right now. Been working out how to loop the controller with everything else along with how to code unit objects.
>pop his cherry
Because I take all my relationships really slowly and I'm not the kind of guy who's assertive enough to do that.
>inb4 a beta faggot

Because you don't build up the drama and it means less to you

Alright, I gotta go to class. Bye everyone.

Good taste
You can't let this opportunity go to waste! Make sure to work hard tomorrow!
>relationship stuff
Don't worry user, there's nothing wrong with taking relationships seriously and slowly
That just makes you worth more than the cheap whores
One day you'll find someone who'll realize what a great catch you are!

Not at all. Besides, I dont want the sadness to hurt even more. It'd just make it hurt more when you have to let go.

Cya user

What the flying fuck?

Nice taste.

where the fuck did you get that karen?

And he even started to screech about it. What the hell.