Bought a PS4 Pro

Bought a PS4 Pro.
Is there actually any difference from a regular PS4?
2B's butt looks a bit nicer I guess, but anything else?
Please tell me must plays for a weeb and feel free to call me a faggot for spending my money on things I enjoy.

I know making snide meme arrow posts is amusing to bored people, but if you're gonna shitpost could you at least be more original?

My pc is kinda trash.
I also got Blodborne.

This is a bait thread.

You could have just asked for good ps4 games instead of admitting you actually gave sony money for a ps4. A ps4 pro i might add. A completely unnessary hardware upgrade when the ps4 works fine. get persona 5, neir automata, ace combat 7 when it comes out, the yakuza games that are on ps4.

Nioh and gravity rush are great

Which is it?
But to answer your question, OP, the problem is that no game out for the PS4 is made to take advantage of the Pro, so at the moment, no games really run better on it. Maybe in 5-10 years, given how long dev cycles are these days. As for weeb games, it depends on what you consider weeb. There's entry level stuff like Nier: Automata, which I hear good things about but have never played, Bloodborne, and Persona 5, but there's also actual weeb games like Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (good gameplay, but shit everything else, especially the translation), or Phantasy Star Online 2.

LOL?

Guessing from the reactions from this thread it isn't worth it to shell out for a PS4 Pro. I don't a 4k tv so I couldn't take advantage of those high resolutions but gaming running a bit better is appealing to me.

No, I think that
Has been done to death.
I knew from the get go a ps4 thread was gonna ge shitted on, but I expected something less unoriginal.

I had a bit of money to burn, and I'm a compulsive buyer, didn't check the exact difference, so I figured I'd ask in here.

Alright, thanks for the info and not being reddit-tier posters.

I just got it today and I haven't felt a difference.
Then again my only experience with a ps4 was playing it once on a friend's house.

At least read up on the things you buy, especially if theyre 400+$.

lol'd at buying this without even knowing the difference between a regular PS4

Pro mode is still shit for a lot of games, it's only good for Jap games and a few exclusives, don't buy or pre-order CURRENT YEAR Western exclusives, just wait for the bargain bin shit like the Last of Us Remastered, got it for 10 dollars along with God of War 3 remastered, get Purse Owner 5, Bloodbourne, and Ace Combat 7 (when it finally comes out)

Had someone modeled a vag and puckered butthole yet?
Is the model ripped from the PC version?

It underclocks the hardware for any game that doesn't natively have support for it, so there is literally zero difference.
Cheers love!

Yeah, I took a stupid decision.
But again, I had money to burn, so I don't really mind.

I'll go ahead and do that, thanks for the tip.

There is boost mode but it's some what buggy for a few games.

Do you still have money to burn? Buy a FiiO X7 and the amp module of your choice. It sounds like the fucking sex.

Feels good to be gayming master race.

No, not anymore.
And I don't think buying a music player that costs almost as much as a console is worth it.
Besides, I'm pretty happy with my b183f wakman.

user. You could upgrade your PC on that money. Or save it to buy better pc later.

You are retarded. Just like the rest ps4 users. The only good PS4 exclusives are Bloodborne, Nioh and Let it Die. Everything else is not worth this shit. You could also get around cheaper with normal ps4, the performance is the same anyway.

Doesn't it run games shittier than the normal PS4?

It's just as good as a paperweight as a regular PS4, you wasted your money and could have upgraded your PC with it instead.

Unless you got a 4K screen and updated games with patches that improves performance, it'll run like fucking shit, like fucking loud as hell shit.

Faggot.

This is something I've never gotten a clear answer on. Does the Pro really not improve performance of games generally? Do I really have to wait for PS4 emulation in 10 years to run games smoothly?

Boost mode makes games without eplicit support run at pro clockspeed, depending how a game is programmed some also get access to the additional GPU resources. No idea how the statistics look how much of a boost you get on average but it can be over double the speed and is at least 25% faster, as that's the bandwidth increase of RAM in pro mode, which is the lowest increase in specs over the legacy PS4 .
Sounds too good to be true, right? Right. Most often framerate is capped at 30fps so you don't get a higher framerate, just a more stable one with less drops in stressing situations.

just look at all those PC games that have been released in the past decade.

look at them.
so
many.
console ports I guess but really look at the pc games. so fucking many. turok 2, holy shit. so many.

Correction:
Lowest possible boost isn't 25%, it's the increase in GPU clock from 800 to 911mhz, so about 14%.

On a console stable is all I ask and expect. Souls games are unplayable with constant hiccups.

ripped from the pc
maybe maybe not, easier to do animate blowjobs from the get go or animate an offshot where you dont see the pussy or ass.

.You spent 500 bucks on 1 game. Should've pirated it.

Some games, mostly new ones, will have patches that will either upscale it to checkerboard 4k, or make it run better, you gotta pick one.
That's your major difference.

However, under your system settings you can enable "boost" with will make non patched games run better, usually 32% better according to digital foundry. Load times are better, frame rates stay higher, but won't go over whatever lock they have. Runs smoother.

Also your not allowed to post anything not hive mind approved, you should know better. You should also spoiler that ps4, it triggers people.

This board has past the cancer threshold

does it fix bloodborne's load times?

Is this the level of retardation and consumer whoring we've reached? An idiot buying setting without even knowing the specs?

But don't worry goy toys, Holla Forums isn't going down the shitter day by day. Nope.

*buying something

You might get a slight performance boost if you're the type who care massively about specs and notices if the framerate drops 3 frames.

We didn't bully retards enough so here we are.

PS4s are going pretty cheap now but I'm having a hell of a time trying to think of any games that are exclusive to the fucking thing.
What are the good PS4 exclusives? They don't even have to be great, just semi-decent, 5/10s.

Bloodborne
Thats is literally it, everything else is and will get a PC port or is avaiable on a console with actual games.

And if you complain about DLC and microtransactions while actually giving money to this fucking thing you should hamg yourself.

This is no different

I'm sorry user.
How about 9S' butt?

sage

SAGE

Depending on whats going down on E3 and the following holiday season, im gonna pick one up eventually. No rush but feels silly amassing games to play without the actual console.
maybe by then itll be in the $350 price range.

SAAAGEEEE?!