Why do people play games where chat is openly censored...

Why do people play games where chat is openly censored? Are you so addicted that you stick with a game that not only steals your time AND money, but tells you what you can and can't say? What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

re
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What? I never play multiplayer. Explain this

Better question, why do people play multiplayer shit at all?

What if I don't want being called faggot or nigger during gameplay despite game being M rated?

Am I reading those right? Players got suspended for say 'gg' or 'easy'?

That's fantastic. Niggers who play ASSFAGGOTS deserve much worse.

Then you're a faggot.

I don't play vidya for an open exchange of ideas and I'm always glad when mic spamming faggots are banned because they are annoying.

Third party chat programs. Always have. Easier now than ever with all the mobile devices too and you don't have to deal with faggot kids, niggers, and douche bags.

what if you made a filter that turned ubiquitous words into Holla Forumsspeak ?
hacker = jew
hello/hi = sieg heil
etc

Fucking awful, the lot of them. These idiots got what they deserve for supporting such a godawful genre

HOLY FUCKING SHIT REALLY!?
IF THEY HAVEN'T REMOVED IT FROM THE GAME THEN IT'S NOT AN EXPLOIT THEN ISN'T IT!?

re ddit.com/r/LeagueOfMeta/comments/6alziz/should_callout_posts_be_allowed/

Free speech is banned in most places OP, my country included.
t. goon

Which games other than Nintendo-babby-shit don't let you turn the filter off?

This faggotry didn't happen back in CS 1.6 days, people had thicker skin back then it seems. Or the internet really did get flooded with normalfags.

Then you're a whiny kike and you should gas yourself.
>>>/oven/

Overwatch.

Overwatch is Blizzard-babby-shit so I'm not surprised.

No one would punish a nigger for calling non niggers neanderthals!

the only thing that happen was gg ez got turn into random sentences of shit.

thou i heard LoL bans were retarded that is beyond retarded.
god if only Hon was the one that came out first we could of seen assfaggot least be enjoyable to hear about cause hon allowed ALL THE toxic shit to happen and it was fucking amazing the pure Flaming every other game was fun as fuck two plus year playing that shit and its the only assfaggots that I liked to play cause it was stupid fucking fast shit happen all the time and everyone hated everyone

are you seriously playing games for the social aspect?
do you use facebook and myspace too?

hon was the better dota 2, at least for a while. but it seems dota 2 has seen tons of changes over the last few years. or have those changes also been implemented in warcraft 3 dota?

I left hon near the end of its removable of the Hue players which was probably the best time i have ever had playing an assfaggot game. they removed that about 6 months after it was in becuase at the point the game was pretty much dying and fading bigger names were heading to dota 2 etc.
last time i played dota 2 was early last year can't say it was really anything special since it felt to the pick these meta hero kinda of shit. you could still pick other shit but you mostly ended up playing with and against the same fucking heroes for months on end.

the items and heroes in hon just lead to more crazy item builds and picks. hell the hon's pyromancer is far better over lina just because of that small little build up dot that effects all things hit by you. which you can add better attack speed and aoe dot item(lightbringer or something basically a int variant of yasha which all three made a tri stat weapon which was pretty good overall on a lot of heroes) where all dota 2 has ever added more shit to reinforce shitty supports to not make much of impact past early game cause mid and late game everything pretty much shits on supports who literally have to suck a carries dick for 20 mins.

fuck off AlphaBlaster nobody wants to play TF2C with you.

You deserve it for playing multiplayer. In fact I hope your computer melts for playing ASSFAGGOTS at all.

nearly everything wrong with aos clones is intertwined with how supports tend to be handled in the games.

What a surprise.

What else is new?

If there were a decent amount of people and a server with a good connection, i'd play TF2C again. I had good times testing the Auschwitz map.

You have no idea.
If an autist on your team gets triggered because you're playing a character he doesn't like: reported and banned!
Playing a character the way he doesn't like: reported and banned!
Having a perfectly normal chat with someone and his psychosis kicks in: reported and banned!
The worst thing about isn't that it's a shit game, but a cancerous one at that, the worst offender being the term "toxic" that is now a blanket statement for anything you don't like. Tumblrwatch is coming dangerously close to overtaking it when it comes to hurt feelings and safe spaces now.

Character: WE'RE GETTING OUR SHIT PUSHED IN HERE GIVE ME SOME GOD DAMN FUCKIN' COVER FIRE. KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER! [Uses chainsaw to cut a man in half]
You: Damn
[BANNED. NO SWEARING]

I have a better question. Why do people use the chat at all? It's always a nonstop shitflinging of "lols" and "XD." In fact, why even play multiplayer shit if not with friends?

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER

If your skin is so thin anonymous people on the internet calling you a nigger and a faggot gets to you, you
A. Should not be posting on this board in the first place, you goddamned faggot nigger.
B. Should not be playing online with anonymous people in the first place.

Then you should stop being such a faggot you stupid nigger

In all seriousness, it doesn't matter when people are going to find ways to call you a faggot or nigger during gameplay if they want to. Chat censorship is pointless unless its Club Penguin or some shit.

Because normalfags need to constantly have social contact with other normalfags, otherwise they can't boost their ego. It funny, they don't play games for fun or skill, just so they don't feel lonely.

Wew, who saw that coming?

this

HotS lets you outright disable your entire team's chat with the press of a button. Blizzard really loves pandering to thin-skinned faggots.

You have only yourself to blame.

what the fuck is that

it's metroid, you fag

have these people just started the game or something? stacking items is the most common thing to do throughout the levels, even more so in earlier levels

Such are the times we live in.

You mean zelda right?

it might be star fox

whats a star fox

I get away with so much shit on video game chat because I shower my opponents with kindness while they go REEEEE AND SCREE AND YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT over and over again and i do not use curse words.

Way to piss on jews. When they mention anti semetic say they are racist for having a special word that they are better then others for just using racist.

yeah, if youre looking to upset people its what you say, not the words you use to say it. it can end up being more personal