META MONDAY GENERAL

I don't know if this really deserves a thread, but I aggressively hide threads that are shit, cancer, offtopic, or just plain uninteresting to me in the catalog. On some days, I have 2 threads visible and on other days I have 4. Today, I have 15, which is about 3-4 times the normal amount. So to me, Holla Forums has had a slight improvement for quality over the last few weeks. Great job, guys!

To make this into a better thread, let's also discuss the meta shit on Holla Forums since I haven't seen on in a while. Feedback for mods? New banners?

And not, I'm not a mod, I'm just an user

Get ready for 404 then.

Meta threads about Holla Forums, halfchan, Holla Forums, its policies, bans, and users will be bumplocked.

Dubs thread until 404?

ok

trips

check em

INB4 Rule 4

Maybe play more videogames or make your own vidya threads faggot?

that sounds like a personal problem. going by what you have not filtered theres not really any consistency to it. try being less angry

Yeah, me too. I don't use the catalog though since I 'm a purist. I just hide every shitty thread on the first 3 or 4 pages every day or so, and upon refresh.

No, I'm saying that the number of quality of threads is improving to me, subjectively. That's a good thing!

confirmed for having autism

i do think Holla Forums is shaping up in some ways

Kids these days really piss me off.

Is it wrong to say that I'd fuck mark? We both have chesthair and we're both Jew

cool excuse to not get with the times

you must be like 90 if youre at that point in life

OP confirmed for whiny faggot brat who wants everything to cater to his autism.
Is it LOL time?

I want meta mondays back 3 times a month

Meta Monday threads started off great.
Then people starting using them as bitching threads. The last few MM threads were mostly "BAN THIS" or "UNBAN THIS".

Well what else would you use them for? Either way, it's nice to have some form of communication back and forth, regularly.

There's not much else in the way of meta topics.
Mark doesn't listen, half the vols only delete things they don't like or only enforce the rules when it suits them, and then you get everyone shitting on waifu, 4am, LOL etc threads and then a few dedicated autists going for (50) explaining why their autism should be catered to.

A thread that gets made constantly or even daily should go on another board, especially as it's got barely anything to do with video games.

i think his point is that having them at fixed intervals just ensures the squeakiest wheels have the biggest voice
its not like people often pop in to meta threads to say "everythings fine" because at that point its just an endurance test with the backseat drivers

Meta threads about Holla Forums, halfchan, Holla Forums, its policies, bans, and users will be bumplocked

WHo the fuck are you nigger?

>>>/ovens/ please

Holla Forums and the rest of the site got better recently. I think it's because the banlists got fucked.

Fart post thread

Holla Forums got worse.
Holla Forums got so much fucking worse in the past couple weeks.
Filled with redditors making rick and memey threads, Star Vs threads, shitty webcomic thread etc.

Mods won't ban them though. The BO doesn't even seem to post on the board, just the vol, who deletes things he doesn't like all the time.
They gave out maybe a dozen bans over the past 2 weeks to people for telling people who admitted going to reddit to fuck off for "derailment".

Oh, and Holla Forums is actually discussing movies and tv shows, so that's a concern.

Just take the compliment, you nigger

The shitposting on Holla Forums has slowed down a lot in the past few weeks.
I think they've finally gotten tired of the constant shitposting.

Hang yourself

I remember those were a thing from the start of the show, along with Steven Universe threads, though I don't visit there often

Nigger, why should we care about what you think?

BAN ALL EMUCUCKS

you make me sad