SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND/REMEMBER THIS FUCKING GAME

I need help remembering what this game was. I know the cover (or one of its covers, at least) looked something like this. One of its OSTs was a hyped up techno thing called "Overdrive" I think. Does anyone know what this is?

bump pls help

Which system?

WIPEOUT 3 FOR THE PSX

Pretty sure it was on the Playstation 1. Old game.

Almost certain it was a 2D flying type game…

It's called "GAME"
Says so right on the image. Read next time.

Thunder Force V? I dunno.

You're going to have to give us more information.

Is it a low-poly tank game? I remember there being a game with a cover like that

1942?

bravo mark

This.A genre or some clue as to how the game worked would be nice.

Also lets designate this thread the forgotten games thread since OP selfishly just wanted an answer for himself.

No, but I think it's similar to that.

Unfortunately I honestly don't know that much about the game itself. I just remember back during the first exodus someone played one of the soundtracks (The one I referred to as Overdrive - don't remember if that's its actual name) in the plugdj Holla Forums room. It has a really good soundtrack.

…But it's not that popular, so I'm having a really hard time finding it now.

Not that old, user!

There was this tank game I used to play as a kid where you could choose 1 of a couple tanks. I remember the levels being pretty hard, or maybe it was just hard for an 8 year old. It was in some cyberspace world. It was either made in the 90's or the late 2000's. I scratched the CD a long time ago so I couldn't play it, but I can't find the disc to look it up.

Give more information and the board will find it.
There's enough autism here to power an entire city.

Battletanx?

No, the game I'm thinking of takes place in a 3D cyber world. I think the tanks are all hovertanks.

No clue user. Battlefield 2142 is the only game I've played with Hover tanks. Hopefully not the last

This is why I havn't left yet.

first-person knockoff of Arkanoid for PC that came out in either the late 90s or early 2000s. was bundled with a knockoff pac-man game as well. I've been asking in threads like this for 5 fucking years now and nobody can ever find it.
I got it at a Office Depot.

The only other thing I remember about the game right now is that it one of its other soundtracks was called "Revolt" or "Rebellion" or something like that. It started with some robot-like announcement lady talking about something (I think she was mentioning desertion; there might've been alarms during this part too) before the music actually set in.

If I recall anything else I'll post it.

Einhander then

Holy shit! That's the game! Damn, I didn't actually think I'd find it if I posted here. That's some NCIS type shit, user. Thanks!

A split image of the pic you posted OP.

Spectre VR? My copy came with Snow Crash.

I need help finding a space exploration game. I saw a Webm here and I could never find out what game it was. It looked like it was a MS-DOS. The hub, which was your space ship was 1 long window. On that window was cordinates that would generate planets. I remember you had a hook you could use. I specifically remember being able to hook onto birds and fly around. You took a big tube to get back into your ship. I think you could bookmark planets. Any ideas?

I swear that one of the covers for the game looked like the picture I posted

Well, what region do you live in?