Arcana Heart creator, Toru Sakurai passed away

You're gonna carry that weight

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Examu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never played the games because they looked forgettable and generic as fuck, but I'm sorry for your loss.

My condolences.

Also, Why couldn't it have been Nintendo's Sakurai!?
It's always the good people who die first.

Sucks.

F

Wasn't there a tweet or something recently where Censored Gaming asked them about Arcana Hearts?

Only the good die young

What is it about being a dev that gives you such a short lifespan?

I hope he can meet friends in Gensoukyo Park

It's a little thing called stress.

FUCK

Us.

I play Arcana and this is the worst time for this to happen, mainly because the 4th game was just starting to be developed.
It could affect the game a lot if they take too much freedom.

Graphically it's really forgettable not gonna lie at all, but the gameplay is one of the best I've seen easily.
I'm willing to say that their mechanics could make the best DBZ game ever made if they were tasked with the job.
At least if they do it like AH3, 1 and 2 are fucking baby steps in comparison.

F

There's nothing forgettable or generic about Arcana Heart. The Arcana system was fantastic and every character really felt unique in their gameplay. Honestly this series, along with Virtua Fighter, was when I gave up on the fighting games community in the United States, no matter how great a a game is, no one will play it if it's not made by Capcom. The Japanese are so lucky to have an arcade scene and people who actually play fighting games outside of ones made by a single company.

THEY HAD CONFIRMED AN ARCANA HEART 4 SOME MONTHS AGO, FUCK WHY NOW? GODDAMNIT!!!

What?
Who?

(You)

Longectivity of nip's life is a lie. Only those affected by hiroshima bombing lived up to 100 years. Makes you think.

Real damn shame, especially since Arcana Heart is one of the few fighting games I actually have fun with and care enough to pay full price.
Nazuna is best girl

If anything nips longetivity is going to dive like crazy when we get to 2030-40s because japanese bussiness life got heavily life draining since 30 years ago.
It's not the same to be stressed since you were 40 than being stressed since you were 20.

RIP

This isn't an LOL thread, you know.

You either die an hero or live long enough to see yourself become Todd Howard.

This is the only fighting game I was really into. I mean I played MK3 as a kid, but whatever.

It has really good mechanics, but online is dead and nobody I know plays it, or even showed interest when I offered them a copy. It sucks. Every fighting game is doomed to this.

RIP, your lolis where top tier, may you rest in heaven surrounded by little girls

That's not Dorothy

AH is trash, so nothing of value was lost.

Step aside, plebeians.

Okay Kira is like 8, she has no business being that smug and dominant

You'd be so smug and dominant too if you were best girl.

Here we fucking go again

Will AH4 still have high quality lolis? If it ever comes out.

and nothing of value was loss

F

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Examu
Examu care a lot about Arcana Heart. Even in licensed gigs they try to slip Heart or Saki in somewhere. I wonder if they're gonna be okay without Sakurai.
Maybe an user could set up a room sometime? It's impossible to find random matches but the netcode in AH3 is pretty reliable, and it's on PC anyway.

Fucking rekt

>not fucking DESTROYED

Literally who?
Literally what?

A developer of shitty watered down guilty gear clone with waifus.
Shitty watered down guilty gear clone with waifus, that nobody would play if not for lolies in swimsuits.

a shitty paedophile bait fighting game thats literally has no depth whatsoever

im glad that chink is dead

INTO THE COFFIN IT GOES.

This post is gonna trigger some weebs but you are absolutely correct.

I think goons are raiding this thread just like they did with the Nekopara thread a while back.

Why is it that any dissent towards japanese moe stuff always results in some faggot crying about "goons raiding"

kill yourself like your chink master

BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY ARGUMENT WE HAVE AND OUR FRAGILE MINDSET CAN'T ACCEPT THAT PEOPLE REFUSE TO CONFORM TO CERTAIN THINGS WE DROWN OURSELVES IN EVERY DAYM NOW LEAVE US ALONE, FUCKKK!!!!

Because lately there has been a huge rise in faggots making the same fucking
posts.

Why can't people come up with a better argument than "fucking weebshit" ? If you don't want to be called goons then stop arguing like them.

Look at my posts, when did I use the term "weebshit" other than on this post?

I don't think those literal shitposts are allowed anymore. I've never seen that copypasta in Holla Forums in years.

Like clockwork.

It's been filtered for a while.

I wasn't referring to you specifically but the same tired responses apply.

Since when? I remember the goons were still posting that a couple weeks ago at least.

Look buddy, keep being triggered over words on your screen and crying for a safespace, I don't care.

About a month or two. It happened shortly after that guy's posts were removed and people realized it was the same person. Some try to get around it like you just did, but I believe they are just laughed at.

Has it really been that long? Well, i suppose it's for the best. Goons aren't giving up though.

Damn shame. The Arcana system is one of the best mechanic in a fighting game since CvS2's Groove system. It led to so many different ways to play the whole roster. Arcana Heart 4's new characters and story isn't gonna be the same without him.

Someone please make an edit with a black baby

FUCK OFF

never change Holla Forums

Wait… He's dead?
Well, that makes me sad.
Rip in peace, he truly did do nothing wrong

But it is a LOSS thread

Someone that actually had a hand in developing and creating games vs someone that had no input in the game they were involved with and could easily replaced

That's very sad.

His spirit will live on as long as we continue to make cute all-girl fighting games in his name.

Sir Reginald I see grace /sudo/ every so often; his posts are all made completely manually despite the constant bans.

Lmao white guilt but with chinks

That doggo is just playing in the water. He dun give a rat's ass about the fishies.

lol

Fighting games where you can play as a lolis wearing sukumizugi, and in fact all the fighters are 2D grillz.

???????????????

RIP

MAAAAAAAAAAAAARK TAKE OUT THE TRASH

Truly Mark is the most heartless of Jews.

I cant believe Sakurai is dead.

Nobody here even plays that trash, why stick it?
Half of the thread are people asking what the shit it even is, and we aren't at 100 post even.

fix'd.

Press F to pay respects

Quite a few of those actually died pretty fast.

Because 10 posts in a row saying the same thing slightly rephrased is obvious.

delet this

Checking these numbers real quick

I have seen this gif countless times and I've even seen one where he's displeased, I know it's from a propaganda movie and probably from Disney, but which one is it? The scene in question should happen in a classroom.

F

First time hearing about the franchise, still sad news regardless.

Rest in peace.

AH needed a milfy character

Sorry for your loss. I never tried out the series, but it looks fun and colorful and news like this can only be devastating for fans.

Because of retards like you taking any annoyed or even playful attitude towards retarded shit with no argument or credibility as autism or being triggered, especially the delusional ones that constantly only demonstrate not knowing how to call out someone as a weeaboo, but spewing it anyways and talking shit when called out itself. Every time it has to do with idealized cartoon girls with nice titties.

F

Goddamn, this board really has gone to shit, why would you even post in this thread if you eon't even play or know about the franchise?
Kill yourselves

Good.

That will teach him for making shitty games.

Because enabling faggotry and shit games is something we must prevent ourselves.
So yeah it's everyone's duty to fuck shit threads like this one up.
Fuck you.

You've never played a fightan game in your life.
>>>/SomethingAwful/

I never played Arcana Heart before, but I felt like buying it on Steam and I am currently downloading it as I type this. I guess I should give it a shot for Sakurai's sake and because I can't get the hang of Melty Blood.

Kill yourself nigger.

Took out the trash.

sorry to keep you guys waiting, refresh

Thanks kike

Gee I wonder…

Why can't goons use the catalog?

It really propels my peanuts

🤔🤔🤔

Shit's not fair

I don't give a shit to be honest, AH is just another generic moe fighter.

The only people that say that are people you never played it and just looked at the cover/screenshots.
Calling AH a generic moe fighter is like calling CvS2 just another generic crossover fighter.

I pirated the PAL release of Arcana hearts 3 for the 360 ackshually

I love this smug loli.

Good night sweet prince. You gave me days of joy with the release of your game on PS2

If it's a stupid fucking disgusting worthless cancerous pedophilic weaboo enabling subhuman Japshit. Then…
I AM BEYOND GLAD HE'S DEAD.
Keep 'em coming, death. Kill every single last one of them. No mercy.

I only played the leaked arcade version which worked on PC a couple of years ago and it was alright. May his spirit experience a better dimension than the one we're stuck in.

Leave, underage user.

BUT user, GOON RAIDS ARE JUST A MYTH!
Reminder that Holla Forums is VERY pissy right now because their degenerate discord logs got leaked. They were in the thread for that with their usual tactic of "LOL HAHA WHY DO YOU GUYS CARE, FELLOW ANONS?!?!".
One of the most telling signs of a good is apathy. They will actively shame others for having passions, hobbies, and attempts at self improvement.

At this point, I look forward to what comes after death just because we're losing the people that make the good stuff.

And we no longer have to deal with this retarded bullshit from the universe.

The only reason why you're saying that is because you're not dying right now.

Goon?