Ace Combat Thread

So a new alpha of Project Wingman dropped recently, it's breddy gud.
rb-d2.itch.io/wingman

Also post your planefu.

Other urls found in this thread:

bandainamcoent.com/news/letter-to-ace-combat-fans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gib bak rightful Belkan clay, niggas.

I HAVE SO FAR TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CUM

No bully, the Multiplayer was actually not shit, spoiled by the turd that was the Singleplayer

if we get the transient facts

I default to F22, but the SU-37 gets me hard every time.

THE DREAM BEGINS
STARTS FROM WITHIN

HISTORIA

then we feel the info high

So what's the status on the latest game?

Apparently they will do something for E3 this year so we wait until then.

Isn't this some sort of mod for Assault Horizon? Do you need AH in order to play this or is it standalone?

F-14's

Standalone game made in Unreal Engine 4.

OK, so real talk, when the fuck is namco finally gonna release the big 3 on PC and PSN?

When Namco stops being fucking retarded. So never ever!

Do any of you guys watch ralfidude?

No.

No.

AC3JP/AC0>AC4>AC2>AC6>AC5>Air combat>>>>infinite sheckles>>>AH/int3/Mobile games

No need to make that distinction anymore thanks to a bunch of good willed autists.

bandainamcoent.com/news/letter-to-ace-combat-fans

It's a sad but necessary evil

I guess I'll be delaying that purchase of a PS4 for a bit longer.

Fuck

it's on PC you moron

Here's a bigger version buddy

You couldn't have assumed I wasn't completely retarded? I know it's on PC and there are other games I want, but I'm waiting on AC7 before I spend money.

you want to buy a game on console when it's going to be available for PC, you are retarded

I'd call you a nigger if it wasn't for you putting AC3 first.

Why do you hate best girl?

CUM HISTORIA!

Aw damn, I was look forward to that this year. As long as it doesn't come buggy out the ass and doesn't add DFM or anything that would be nice.

Why the fuck haven't we heard anything about AC7 in months and months? They said it's coming out this year, but we have nothing to go on. They better give us a release date at E3, otherwise I'm going to start worrying even more than I am.

You're the reason AC threads are dying

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Why is the carrier sinking?

Playing Zero for the first time, I'm not digging it as much as AC4 for some reason, but I'm only a few missions in.

Wait, what's the story of AC so far? Is there even a consistent storyline or is this just shitposting to the max?

CIA's Carrier.

Whatever it is, it's Belka.

wait, was Erusea also Belka?

Everything is Belka

I have just now realized I am also Belka and I want to bomb myself

Just wait until you pull the sword buddy

Considering Osea Fed and Erusea are separated by sea and this is Strangereals, where everything military is pretty much aircraft, close future, will we see an Airborne Aircraft Carrier?

Considering AC3 barely has anything close to that yeah I know about the Sphyrna despite being way farther in the future in that universe, I doubt it, then again they could just not give a fuck and do it anyway.

Oh boy, wait till you get to the end. Hope you can dance with flamingoing angels.

Every fucking time..

BELKA DID NOTHING WRONG

Dubs confirm

So the Aigaion.

They already did it in AC6, so I don't see why not.

Less re-playable then most ACs Due to excessive in game time doing nothing but playing the waiting game or being extremely slow. By all means 5 is still good, 8492 is probably one of the best missions in the series, it's just not a game where I constantly enjoy replaying the campaign. Also extra dumb allies and enemy fighters that calmly let an XLAA hit them.

I never owned a 360 and have only played the PS2 trilogy
Pardon my ignorance

CRUX: A QUALITY THREAD!
CRUX: THE PUNA PLAINS!
CRUX: IT'S COMING FROM THE PUNA PLAINS!

That being said Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception is my favorite and I am bumping this thread.

I see your aircraft carrier and raise you an excuse to vomit massive shockwaves.

Can you elaborate on your reasoning? Ace Combat X is pretty good compared to AH but I think its a mediocre retread of 4.

What if i'm below 2000 feet?

Fug didn't mean to reply to anyone.

Because it's the only one I've ever played by the merit or lack thereof of laziness. Give me the pros and cons of 4 vs 5 and I'll probably play one if I can get an ISO of it for emulation.

You left out 10. ;_;

Looks neat otherwise.

Project Wingman looks great tho
Dat fucking landscape

Ace Combat 4
Ace Combat 5

It really does. tfw Mayhem syncs incredibly well with the video

Think an Ace Combat mod for Flight Simulator X would be doable?

Ten? You mean X? That game is the ninth installment of the franchise. Not 10. If X were supposed to be the Roman Numeral for 10, then AC7 would instead be AC11 and would be an MMO?

What's the deal with Ace Combat 3, are there two different versions? I know the jp version was translated not to long ago, but I never bothered checking the differences between them.

Yes. The Western release gimped the story, removed missions, and removed the branching story paths that were in the Japanese version.

Gutted the story almost completely
Gutted the branching paths and some of the mission generally the "not that interesting" ones to begin with though
Gutted the wingman for all but one mission
Removed a few planes not ones you pilot though
Different physics
A few minor differences in SFX and graphic effects

>not ones you pilot though
Nevermind, forgot the one high altitude fighter that's somehow even worse than th eother one and the proto geopelia you can get via gameshark only.

Was expecting censored shit and removed content, guess I wasn't wrong. I'll give the jp version a go once I can.

g-get hype

Do it user. The fan translation was completed not that long ago

You could probably skin the aircraft models but I don't think you can mod in combat too well.

How would a WW2 AC game even work

Like embed related

Delayed to 2018.

Or like this.

Why do these threads go so far, then die?

because there isn't much SO FAR TO GO