#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Archive Everything Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/RNHcg
exhentai.org/g/978056/0664971b82/
github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant/issues/393
archive.is/FCWG6
archive.fo/I1Tkr
archive.is/DeTBm#selection-861.0-861.75
archive.is/JgomT
archive.is/MPAgX
archive.fo/YBAsW#selection-2609.0-2615.0
archive.fo/YBAsW#selection-3179.3-3189.0
archive.is/Dwfah
archive.fo/23b6Y
archive.is/iajx2
archive.is/xlbxK
archive.fo/4GXIw
github.com/opal/opal/issues/941
archive.is/na3zL
archive.is/Ucs7x
mobile.twitter.com/zyugoya?lang=en
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KVMHSUM/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494827422&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=vita tv
archive.is/zVJeq
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/156815523/#156820759
archive.is/ZcINC
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/157084131/
twitter.com/herkzzz/status/862835697065000961
archive.is/LWva6
twitter.com/HopeStillFlies/status/862600873129775104
glassdoor.ie/Overview/Working-at-Patriot-Outfitters-Guns-EI_IE1345370.11,34.htm?countryRedirect=true
archive.is/rYIWU
archive.is/iOjQS
archive.is/VgjsU
archive.fo/Kn8V8
archive.fo/LYI9l
archive.fo/5tQsD
archive.fo/kpYrt
archive.fo/M5ZtC
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/stunning-democrat-party-argues-court-right-favor-hillary-bernie-no-way-beholden-voters/
theda­il­ybe­ast.com/articles/2017/05/14/reddit-s-anti-trump-civil-war
archive.is/C7Z9U
archive.is/PadnN
ijr.com/2017/05/872393-chelsea-manning-will-remain-an-active-soldier-and-receive-benefits-following-her-release-from-prison/
archive.fo/8zKdA
archive.fo/rEnuq
archive.fo/7el8x
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B10XZR8PR9t-cFhPd1llY21aWFk
archive.fo/boEDs
archive.is/KpV83
twitter.com/ryhertzberger
media.tpo.nl/2017/05/15/tofik-dibi-maakt-korte-metten-social-justice-warrior-washington-post/
archive.is/uL0YE
archive.is/4cJS8
archive.is/SqJG9
archive.is/C5xA6
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6bc9u2/sargon_so_skepticfeminist_has_been_arrested_on/
archive.is/Cgjft
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6bce1o/mods_are_removing_it_go_to_sargons_twitter_and/
archive.fo/04KQ3
glassdoor.com/Reviews/Patriot-Outfitters-Guns-Reviews-E1345370.htm
archive.is/PSrkG
archive.fo/dDwPR
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/15/soros-board-member-create-government-version-facebook-combat-breitbart/
archive.fo/yVXVI
archive.is/khaPO
washin­gto­np­ost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html
archive.is/ESRnF
archive.fo/kH19W
archive.is/iaRgE
archive.fo/UEUNQ
archive.fo/zDrjf
archive.fo/Z0HEW
archive.fo/LxViR
archive.is/B9CEL
webcitation.org/6qUERcovt
archive.fo/8UB2I
archive.fo/Gr1FD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WELCOME TO THE #GAMERGATE THREAD

WE ARCHIVE EVERYTHING HERE

Twitter posts?
ARCHIVE
Kotaku and Polygon articles?
ARCHIVE
Anti-gamer shit from some terrible rag?
ARCHIVE
Key information about an OP?
ARCHIVE
Tangential stuff related to GG?
ARCHIVE
Localization bullshit that Torrential Downpour would be interested in?
ARCHIVE
Unrelated shit?
DON'T FUCKING POST IT

AND IF SOME FAGGOT POSTS SOME UNRELATED SHIT

DO NOT FUCKING REPLY

Don't respond to shills!
Don't act smug about not responding to shills, either!

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

OLD BREAD: archive.is/RNHcg

Archive and dont post stupid people doing stupid shit
Do not post without archive, it takes less than a fucking minute to do

If there is OP template version 2,
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
And
REPORT SHILLPOSTING, DO NOT GIVE REPLIES
Might have to be put in there.

What's this about panda?

These are some damn good quints.

Quints? Those are quads.

exhentai.org/g/978056/0664971b82/

I'm going to take a rest now.

So goobergays did you succeed at making games journalism ethical yet?

Should we make a thread based entirely on FE: Echoes and how shit its likely going to be?
Seems like getting awareness out about this should be our first priority, and we can start with Holla Forums. no?
Alcohol removal/censorship, dialogue fuck-ups, project leads not really having any experience with the older games in the series, etc.?

Repostan:

>GitHub created a new "code of conduct" generation page, it defaults to Coraline Ada's "Contributor Covenant". Coraline is also a dedicated anti-GG and, predictably, was also part of the "punch people I disagree with" trend on Twitter after the Richard Spencer assault. It turns out calling for violence against reporters, even for "giving the Nazi air time", is against the guidelines of her CoC. A GitHub issue has been opened on her repo calling for her expulsion under said guidelines: "Violent maintainer should be removed from project" github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant/issues/393

archive.is/FCWG6
archive.fo/I1Tkr
archive.is/DeTBm#selection-861.0-861.75

Mensch has got so crazy the SJWs have started throwing her under the bus and using gamergate as an excuse to get rid of her lel

Damn, shes fine, and has a brain looks tall too, which I find works for black women

I'm scared to see who were the other participants if she won.
She's "okay" at best, but those calves and legs are not sexy; those hands don't match up correctly with her arms, her torso is incredibly average, her face could definitely use some work, and her hair, while "okay" in terms of objective quality is well-kempt, its fucking shit subjectively.
Good on her though, but jeez, she's not particularly pretty at all. I've seen far, *FAR* prettier women/ladies just as customers at the place I work.

Always with the lying through their god damn teeth. Who the fuck do these people think they a–
Oh, right, the person who got Anita onto Colbert and declared it a victory.

thanks, I've been waiting to use that webm too

archive.is/JgomT
READ, NIGGA, READ
Where's that webm when I need it most?

Eeeeeeth, thats the next feminism. Meritocracy is best.

filter this double nigger

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!

Even the waifus

archive.is/MPAgX

Make sure its racially and socially aware meritocracy though.

Capped for posterity

And archived
archive.fo/YBAsW#selection-2609.0-2615.0
archive.fo/YBAsW#selection-3179.3-3189.0

Thanks user

Shit now I'm doing it.
Ignore this post.

I want to see a push for trades at the highschool level and phasing out the current curriculum as the current curriculum is basically daycare, and highschool students are lazy, honestly make them take what they need for their careers, not unnecessary shit. And include budgeting, cooking and homecare since millenials are retarded at that shit, gen z can be saved though.

I am just happy for my nice quads.

FOR HER

What's your excuse for not wishing your mother a happy mothers day? Mine is "she's dead.

DELET THIS

Has anything been said about Horriblesubs opting for nyaa.si on the basis of things like racism?
archive.is/Dwfah

best mother

No, but I believe will be interested

archive.fo/23b6Y

I mean rework education at the highschool level, you would not believe or maybe you would how many people I have seen fucked over by highschools "ala carte courses" with unnecessary "essentials" which essentially take up space and time that could have been spent better elsewheres.

Trades are grossly underrated tbh. There's a lot of value to be found there, and a lot of people who don't quite grasp "academics" who would be in a ton of value there. Instead a lot of them just drift until they find work and eventually take the same or a worse route that they could've gotten with a much better transitioning and headstart through a trade school.
If only that shit was encouraged.

user look at his ID

Jesus fuck what the hell is shit shit
staying away from the drama by siding with the idiots making the drama

Who was behind that one?

I can understand that sentiment but it strikes me as odd that racism was thrown into the discussion when Nyaa.si can be seen as wordplay on Nazi.

Please do not do this and please archive everything

For her, still best Mom and Bot.

They will have to reach out to pantsu for their old stuff. And buying the shit is just as bad as peddling it.

Reminding you guys to remember Mama-chan. She's an obscure Holla Forums character.

POSTMOARGILDA

Only one because I don't want to get banned like the gilda-fag.

I was gonna post this to fuck with you but now I feel fucking terrible

Remember to filter 989754

He is creeeepy.

Oh and thanks, I can fap to these.

Sounds like Heat Street gets a lot of pageviews out of regurgitating articles from Everyday Feminism. I can see why they'd want to encourage "would-be cringe-seekers" to donate to keeping that site around.

She left when I was 4.

It was posed here many moons ago, that Heat Street is simply controlled opposition.

Given Mensch's dive off the deepend, it wouldn't surprise me.

Where you ugly or something?

filtering does nothing if you don't report him

For them.

That's true, but he's also our hero. Never forget that.

they are also part of the Wall Street Journal

All I have to go on is what little I remember and my guesses. I think she regretted settling down and met a guy she liked better than my dad. Would've been nice if she'd called or something at some point though.

We should ask Randi Harper to make a blockbot but for shills.

That's super sad, I don't even feel like trolling you now.

Hayate needs her cellphone or if you are messing around a scallop shell and aya a camera, a crow tengu mask with a beak or a clipart newspaper roll. Kiene is the difficult one.

These threads have the salt mines on the net for the shills.

cool ass sandwiches user

I hope this is a real recipe I found from Alternative Facts in Eastern Utopia

I wish I knew the name of that style of cookie with the one big chocolate chip on top of the little ball. My grandma used to make ones a lot like that and they were great.

It's usually not that bad. You just get the odd day where it gets to you.

Happy Ara's day! Anyways:

archive.is/iajx2

Ok what gives what made the shills mad this time was it TD or something else?

I'm sorry, user, I hope you find some kind of personal happiness.

See
They're more salty than an industrial accident.

Troll might just come and go as it suites them with to correlation to any happening.

Well, they're owned by News Corp, under the same subsidiary as the Wall Street Journal, so it's fair to assume they serve the establishment in anything they do.

I'm mostly happy, I think. I have video games and mongolian amphibian analysis imageboards.

I have to wonder the same thing. I missed the last thread altogether so I don't know if it was something there.

*Trolls might just come and go as it suites them with no correlation to any happening.

I'm a little stoned.

Could be TD, ESA-ESRB, any time something is actually getting done, it drives goons, gommies, revoltards, and shills in generals buttmad.

Copying, the 2hu biz card list is expanding.
Speaking of graphical list. Slightly updated grocery checklist for the ESA redpill one shot promos. Again, mostly down to fine tuning at this point, and planning for deployment and delivery.

-Fine tuning: adding an archive link to where the actual redpill can be found. Possibly a short tagline ie To read more: link dot com.

Something made them mad last thread seeing as they spammed acid man's dox and other autistic shit.
Moving on from that bullshit OP around the world should be a TD priority since the Devs of P5 want feedback.

*err, copying that list to my machine I meant.

That's even sadder then your Mother abandoning you.

archive.is/xlbxK

That's /ggrevolt/'s calling card right? Do they even have a board now?

It is?

Sounds like they're even madder than normal. Normally they just screech autistically and shitpost.

kek

archive.fo/4GXIw

Of course.

You leave Gild out of this!

I guess they live in a world where the GBA didn't exist.

Why though? Don't you just love when she slowly fondles the inside of your urethra with her downvote hat appendage?
I'll stop.

Or any GameBoy, for that matter.

Fucking plebs.

thats the fuck head that basically said people play senran kagura so they dont rape people on the bus

Speaking of TD I hear the Echoes screens are a mess.

I just noticed this shit is from 2016. How is Waypoint doing financially? They keep reposting old crap

True. I don't have a good frame of reference for pre-GBA, though. Most of my GBC/GB games were the cheap shitty ones that nobody wanted, so they sold them for 10 bucks and you got 4 free batteries with them.

Even the vanilla DS was better than the 3DS.

Dug through my folders and found this old nugget. How does it feel that we never looked back?

3DS can play DS games though

Fucking fantastic. If Holla Forums falls, I'll either wander the internet or find something else to do. or make some deals and start hosting 32chan

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Yeah but DS could play GBA games.

ye but as it stands now
DS+3DS > DS+GBA

Doesn't count; I was referring to the library made for the DS.
Plus it can't play them perfectly anyways.
I had to switch to my DS for the Chrono Trigger port because it was literally impossible to win the drinking minigame and I figured I'd just try it on my DS for shiggles, and the buttons registered properly and I won it on the first try. I assume this is the case for all DS games on the 3DS and the problem is likely far worse since Chrono Trigger rarely required fast repetitive button pressing.

I came

The Neo Geo Pocket was better than the 3DS
The PSP was better than the 3DS
The fucking Vita was better than the 3DS
The wonderswan was better than the 3DS
Almost every single previous Nintendo handheld was better than the 3DS

Feels great, man.

Do people actually do that kinda thing? Sounding with a pipe cleaner I mean. The last thread had an ovipositor dragon dildo so I just don't know anymore.

You should get like a Vita and a DS for the most potential. The 3DS has a couple of good games but not a lot and nothing that justifies the 3D gimmick or having 2 microscopic resolution screens so it wouldn't be prohibitively expensive. It's like trying to browse the internet or watch videos on an early 90's cellphone.

Whud habbened do argibe eberyding user?

To be honest, I sincerely doubt it. Obviously there's some crazy fuckers out there who do, but I think its more women who like guys doing that sort of thing, like how straight girls like to ship gay pairings; it seems to be that kind of phenomenon in terms of demographics and its weird as fuck in my opinion.

No excuse since I already did it. If I didn't she'd throw a fit.

We still archive that shit user
Its heavily implied

Forgot to add because I'm getting a bit drowsy. For the ESRB series, iirc in previous bread discussion finetuning the last point for the 'which system would you trust more' page. Rough text brainstorming.
ESRB side:
-limited number of raters
User gen side:
-gamers and customers can rate, often more knowledgeable about the game
Ok with that part mentioned. Because I can't resist fun things that are fun. 2hu biz cards again.

Reimu's card is still one of my favorites. Maybe because the shinto gate logo echoes her character design, her hair bow being the top part of the gate, and her hair (wrap?) being the pillars. Flan's logo, I think I want to play around with it later, maybe add a solid fill on the crystal wings part.

Nitori and Marisa's card, I want to see if I can find a snazzier logo for them. Maybe even play around with photographic elements. Kisume's card has some interesting typeface combo going on. But that logo is, I dunno. Needs some pizzaz or something, just a bucket like that, doesn't look eye grabbing enough. Same with Yamame.

Hayate? You got Dead or Alive in my 2hu :^)

The initial comment (post? thread?) in the issue is a wordswapped version of comments and demands she made during OpalGate, which was started when Coraline opened an issue titled "transphobic maintainer should be removed from project #941" ( link: github.com/opal/opal/issues/941 archive: archive.is/na3zL )
She went on to demand a the maintainer "retract and apologize for transphobic behavior and donate to a transgender charity of my choice" (archive: archive.is/Ucs7x ).

I expected more everything below the waist. I didn't know he was crippled at an early age.

The ESRB side is good, but the User gen side needs to be condensed in 5 words or less. Maybe something like

It's because Reimu has Paul Allen's card

You type like a fucking woman user.

I'm a girl, btw.

You know the rules faggot.

I wish these faggots weren't so goddamn obvious.

Aya's card looks good.

Hatate's card, hmm, that double line on the name may look better without that gap in the middle. Maybe, can't be 100% sure without seeing it side by side. Maybe change the contact info typeface to the same one used as the name text, maybe. She might need a snazzier cellphone logo icon, or possibly cool looking photo of a cellphone that can work on a biz card scale.
Is there a snappier word for this? Pscyhegrapher? Mentographer?
The mix of the italics and sans is fine imo though.

Just NO.

Happy Mother's Day, Acidman! Oh, wait, your mom's dead. This is the saddest thread EVER!

I'd bet there's not even ironic joking racism on the others. It's probably SJWs lying about it because they have influence on nyaa.si already somehow and are now trying to gain further influence by funneling people to it.

I'm sure Matsuki Miyu really wanted to be a mother and celebrate this day

Alt & current collection.
But that's her job though

That takes me back. Look at those numbers.

Call me a fag all you want, but the Exodus and the rise of #GG and Holla Forums will remain among my fondest memories in life. Something magical, something once in a lifetime, happened during those days.

Its a meme you dip

Hell, it might not even be that. It could just be someone at nyaa.si spreading rumors to stifle competition.

Yep, whatever works, and condensed for this purpose is usually better than wordswordswords.
Stop that you, you are risking breaking the dimensional barrier with all this 2hu bizcard posting, for all we know it could bring about a merged dimension event and make animu real. Hmm, on 2nd thought. Maybe that won't be a bad thing.

Moms die, user. I was a little bit of a miracle baby, and she didn't have to have me. I'm grateful she did, even if things didn't work out for the greatest in life.

I was going to bully you about your dead mom on Mother's day, but that is even more pathetic.

Damn, you guys have depressing lives.

Are you the same user from the last thread that posted several /ss/ images at once and shaky claims that Nippon has some sort of giant mother son incest problem?

Are you saying that shit wasn't fond to you?
I didn't even use cuckchan before coming here and it was magical here mid-late 2014.

I suppose I can write another one for you?
How's about dual penetration? Upvote arrow for the wide rectum and downvote arrow for the tight urethra? It's gotta be really fuzzy and scratchy, I'd wonder how long you'd last before you'd try to cum, only for it to get jammed inside your dick while you get reamed.

She actually looks half-decent.
Sure as hell better than that Miss Sweden sheboon.

Joke's on you, I already did.

Those were good times aside from obligatory.webm
you know the one I'm talking about

Hmm, while that is true, at least for me I am somewhat a bit more lax on that interpretation, at the risk of incurring the wrath of 2hu-fans. Ie: for Chen I went with Personal Aide since that's the closest match I can think of if she had a job in our timeline and dimension.

Junko's logo, I'm mixed. It is fairly simple and striking enough, though heh I wonder if it's inadvertently winds up islamic crescent and star looking. The typeface is fine imo, I am tempted to play with it, maybe with a photo element. Speaking of, while I like the traditional looking, almost understated business pro AESTHETICS. Feel free to experiment with photo elements with these. It's supposed to be fun while maybe practicing and learning some design stuff, right.

Ran Yakumo's logo looks interesting, curious on what it is though.

I swear to god, if you draw that I'll blow my load.

I'm a trap, btw.

I only draw for girls, sorry.

Either that or
It was already broken when I expressed interest in printing them

Her nine tails.

Yes. And they do have a mother son incest problem. Also /ss/ is drawn and supported by women. Women with shotacon fantasies.

Tits or GTFO, fag.

>Something magical, something once in a lifetime
Shit was comfy. Slow, but comfy. I'm glad shit picked up and I'm glad you faggots are here with me.
I hope I die before this site does. I'd like to leave a statement in my will that before my possessions go off to their new owners, they have to post in the #GG thread about what the fuck happened with a picture of my will with timestamp as proof.

>implying I'm not a girl
I'd blow you a kiss, but I'm afraid you'd cum before I'd finish the motion, you cheap imitation.

tl;dr of what I heard from our /a/

Nyaa.si is shady as fuck, the devs don't interact with anyone and are still chosen because horriblesubs "trusts" them. It's a pure power grab.

I actually don't keep up with horriblesubs at all, and I think they might just be pozzed themselves with these "peers" claiming racism on other trackers possibly being non-existent. I found pic related on their faq, which smells a of a dislike for the medium they work in, and despite this still being in the faq, all comments on their announcements have been turned off for quite some time.

I seriously hope there's fucking archives to back that up, I want to read that entire fucking thread.

That explains goddamn everything.

:^)

Always reminds me of these guys.

The vita was almost a great console but was shit in its own ways, such as battery, memory card and console price and the fucking back panel which should have just been 4 buttons on the back. Not to mention the lack of ps2 games for it. But I will say outside the havking the 3ds did not have the same software quality the ds had.

Whynotboth.jpg, or will that be too awkward looking phrasing wise.

Fug, that's breddy gud.

I wish I could just replace my Vita but I dropped it in salt water so I'm worried my memory card is no good. Replace the vita is not a huge expense, but to replace the vita and memory card I might as well buy a modern console for that price.

There's the rub. We need an 8ch subgroup to give horrible competition I guess.

I paid 120 for a tv as a backup. But now that henkaku has proxies working I do not have to worry about downloading though ps3. also get a new vita tv for usb as memory card mounting through henkaku.

I guess that works.

What?

People have tried to make new bump webms, but nothing will beat the first two. and even then I think the first one still overshadows the second by a margin

Reminder, the mangaka for this manga is a woman. Women love their /ss/
mobile.twitter.com/zyugoya?lang=en

I know that source…!

Source?

Well, I mean the supported part. We already know plenty of women draw all kinds of hentai in Nippon.

Some crossposting faggot is reposting OC from here to cuckchan.

Wew typical SJW takeover tactics right there. Nothing like slandering your competition by spreading false rumors that you create.

Fag Cartel can go fuck themselves.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KVMHSUM/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494827422&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=vita tv
Amazon has it for 60 americanbucks.

Universities really were a mistake.

archive.is/zVJeq

When are you going to stop biting the bait from the same retard every time?

is there an archive of this thread to confirm?

Reminder that this manga is drawn by the woman in the second image.

That's not exactly too surprising for me.
This part slightly irritates me. Not so much on the basis of "Stop liking what I like", but double standards.

And its no surprise, thats why I advocate do it yourself.
GET A JOB IN HR AND LOCALIZATION

How much do you want to bet she uses herself as a model reference?

Because some customers are not gamers?

I can replace it if you post boipussy

Alrighty then, ditching the customers part
Sound better?

I wish she'd been my mom.

What do you mean? Men like their roricon and I assume the shaming in Nippon for either roughly equal.

Wrong its by Zyugoya

Hmm, this seems to play into the ESRB point that only parents buy vidya for their kids though. While that is not untrue, the ESRB in the past at least, also acknowledge that it's not just parents who buys, and plays vidya.

That sounds pretty great but half of my love for the vita is because its portable. I still have an old slide phone so I'd use the vita to browse the internet or watch videos in bed. But I'll keep it in mind if I get the urge to finish Dungeon Travelers 2 or if 2-2 gets localized. There are a lot of shitty knock-off dungeon crawlers that soiled my opinion of them but DT is incredible.

I went fishing and ended up casting my line into a tree. I couldn't put down my brother's new pole because I didn't want to ruin it and because of that I totally forgot I had my vita in my pocket.

What you said.

Fair enough, just trying solutions, all I could also say is ocasionally look on sites like craigslist for someone trying to hock one for cheap.

Meanwhile in Japan.
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/out-of-japan-mother-love-puts-a-nation-in-the-pouch-1508595.html

Found the bread in the archives.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/156815523/#156820759

Its pretty cancerous.

Oohh, I thought you were using the Vita as bait.

Why are your postings so far consists of just this stuff, not archived, that article in previous thread which was dissected as a lot of projection with little proof.

So is this the post that made them incredibly asshurt? If so then top kek. It really shows how compromised cuckchan has become.

Are sure that's /ss/ and not just a tittymom with a cute kid? Because that's fucking toddlercon level it it is.

Halfchan is the new ebaums; news at 11.

Pretty sure that shit ain't OC from here.

She does make /ss/ but that one is just a cute manga. No /ss/

I hardly dissected it. There wasn't much potential evidence in it to go on in the first place.

Pretty much this.

Yeah, I appreciate it. It's just not the right time.

Of course not, whenever you're fishing you want to use live bait.

This is just embarrassing.

Its fun sometimes user.

Cancerous it is.

I'm imblying that the dubious /ss/ posting is yet another shillposting, because 223c90 postings so far seems to be just crap that is either wrong, or very goontard sounding.

By the way since the main ESA/ESRB stuff at this point is mostly complete & just needs some hot promos, IIRC, wasn't there an idea of mentioning SEGA being a key player in the making of the ESRB & ESA (For instance when the IDSA became the ESA in 2003, SEGA got bought out by Sammy & stocks fell)

Speaking of Daiz, has anyone looked at what he's shilling on his twatter yet?
archive.is/ZcINC

And people went back to that shithole.

Daiz has known to be a pro-censorship SJW for a while now. He is a huge faggot.

Relax user.

They're still salty over Persona 5? I guess their fear is that their ability to gatekeep games from Japan is crumbling before them.

While I do admit what user's saying about Nippon having a 3DPD shotacon mother problem could be used to push an anti-Japan angle like lolicon is, he doesn't seem to be goony at all. Last thread he seemed pro-/ss/. It seems more like he wants Nip shotacon moms to be real because it fuels his fetishes.

You got me.

It is in my notes, and it is something of a historical importance. Looking at it for this purpose however, so far I see it as filed under history and timeline. Reason I say that goes back to not confusing the potential reader of the redpill with 'wait so is this redpill sponsored by sega or something?', or getting the impression that the ESA is somehow Sega.

The aim imo should be factual while also digestible. Throwing an infodump all at once could be more confusing instead of helping the reader.

Happy Mother's Day.

If you want an extra dose of cancer, look at the Cartel Nyaa announcement thread.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/157084131/

Been looking through the archives for the past half hour, and its really fucking bad.
Glad I stopped using that shithole four years ago.

Was, mother's day. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now.

Just for the record, Wamusato Haru is not the author of dragonmom. Hers and Zyugoya's art styles are not even close.

My mistake.

All right. Still wrestling with the raters idea…which sound better?

Never forget they failed at gate keeping.

This failure of theirs means their influence is waning, yes? I want Treehouse fired and NISA purged.

At least a majority are calling out this shit it seems like. Then you have retards who think fucking pantsu are nazis. Diaz also got caught backstabbing people I guess.

Herkkkz is this fucking asshurt he got called out and that people actually like Pantsu more. Bonus points for the asshurt about persona 5.
twitter.com/herkzzz/status/862835697065000961

Yes

Best apocalypse.

full fucking blown mental breakdown

imo out of the two, gamers sounds better. At least to me. I still don't mind customers, gamers phrasing, but the important thing here is the comparison of the two systems.

Everyone they don't like is a "Nazi". That word has lost its meaning at this point.

Good. May more games slip through their grasps.

That's my ideal end.

archive.is/LWva6
Remember the bread theme user

Please be patient.

I want NoA gutted to nothing more than the bare minimum pr and customer support.
And fire reggie into a black hole

All right, made a revision before I forget. How does it look?

Reggie is an incompetent shit whose popularity exists because of a stupid fucking meme he decided to milk. Nintendo really needs to clean house.

No one I know, absolutely no one likes reggie.

So in anime land they call gatekeepers a cartel? That's much scarier and more propaganda-y sounding than just calling them a clique.

And appropriating hispanic culture, racists :^)

Him and Treehouse, I want them gone. But Nintendo is probably too busy trying to be the "Disney of Videogames" to care.

Imagine a bunch of rainbow haired SJWeebs with dildo shaped water guns.

Looks on track, though there is this depending on how autismo you want to get with it. But considering it has come this far, might as well go all out and swing for the fences. Since the point is now "limited number of raters" on the ESRB side. The icon graphic for the ESRB side has 5, while the user gen side has 4. It imblies more, but only 4 is shown.

Possible solution.
-erase the 2 farthest stick figure icons on the ESRB side, so the total is 3 instead of 5. Technically iirc isn't their standard rater number is something like 3, 6+ if they need a re assesment or something similar.

And disney is just acting wonkey and relying heavy on marvel to stay afloat right now.

Well before going to sleep I want to congratulate Kaede for finally winning the Cinderella Elections after 6 years of being like Leonardo DiCaprio, my congratulations as well to the new voiced idols in idolmaster.

Really? I thought they were doing fine, especially with that expensive as fuck Disney World.

That's what they say, yes.
Revised WIP

I don't think beauty and the beast made them a profit like the marvel ips did. They do have a warchest of cash to weather a decade of flops, and chinks willing to pay for their crappier movies, but the non marvel movies I have not heard good proffit from them.

What is it that full retard say about how non-whites can't be racists and women can't be sexists because racism/sexism = power + [something]?

The last non-marvel/Star Wars they banked was Frozen.

Hollywood is sucking China's dick to get the movies over their. That's why there was Chinese pandering and replacing Jap characters with non-Japs in Hollywood adaptations of anime.

Yep. And I hate it and the chinks.

Looks on track, can't really think of anything else at the moment, might have to sleep on it and see how it looks again later. But looks aight imo. Heh, I do like the symbols on the ESRB side implication that it is a closed system, vs the user gen side is open. Maybe gallagher can work that in, next time he rambles about 'muh diversity'.

Herkz is one of the faggots behind nyaa.si, check his twitter. He's butthurt as hell about the (((echoes))) and a massive SJW faggot in general. The entire commie fansub crew went SJW years ago. Xythar was the retard that got mocked by Play Asia during the DOAX3 shitstorm.
They don't really fansub any more because being a twitter SJW gives more attention, but nyaa was their last hold on the community and they don't want to let go.

*There. Fukj my typo.>>12561046
I swear, the Martian and the last Transformers movie had China as "The Good Guys", while they changed the Mandarin in Iron Man 3 and white washed the Ancient One in Doctor Strange to not offend the Chinese market. Plus we got celebrities sucking on China's smelly commie dick and shit. Hollywood practically admits they don't need the West at this point.

While I would take it with a grain of salt, if the live action Cinderella movie & Maleficent are anything to go by, anything's possible (Though I still see Frozen merch being sold whereas the live-action stuff not so much.)
Perhaps I'm being cynical as fuck, but the live-action stuff looks very bland & boring to look at.

Most of /a/ hates the lot of them, aka the "cartel." It's just Daiz and Herkz shilling and going on damage control wherever they can. Half /a/ still suffers from an infestation of r/anime and MALtards though. It has been like that ever since moot got rid of Kinomod.

It's how they justify the propaganda they are fed, since it really was never about sexism/racism. It was always about using those things as a tool for demoralisation: traditional families are promoted as being oppressive in order to isolate and divide, non-existant racism is invented to guilt people for something they haven't even done and being white is portrayed as being inherently evil. It is intended to control people and it is aimed at the largest demographic they can find for the greatest effect,

It is, and its really devoid of creativity. The only one I can give thim partial points is jakes dragon and thats because its old and was less known. Malificent was them cashing in on "wicked" without paying to make a movie about "wicked" and I know cinderella flopped.

Jeez. How does that even happen? They're not even remotely compatible.

Capped

Looks like all those burnouts who burnt out over people calling out censorship are now asshurt over TD, people shitting on Gel, and other bullshit again. Looks like another push will happen soon.
twitter.com/HopeStillFlies/status/862600873129775104

That kung fu guy, David, and nonsense all sperged out about TD before. How the fuck do these fags exist and get asshurt that people do not like censorship? Not to mention how they took jokes about the persona 5 crew being GG seriously.

Especially when everything in Japan triggers them. Why are they "weebs"?

I don't think it was worthy of a screencap but if you think so then I would recommend adding the post I was replying to for context

Herkz has a tweet where he's mad as fuck at a screencap where someone called him an SJWeeb.

Because they actually like the culture and such, but its cool to be triggered and makes you popular. Being a victim is profitable.

Seems very plausible. I haven't read the novel, or seen the play. Always did like the poster design for it though. And I always liked the Oz setting.

HE also got asshurt about that poll showing how Persona 5 was looked at favorably. He even tries to deny the whole clique bullshit and tries to deny them being censoring SJWs but then they bitch about how things offend them. There were also logs leaked from discord apparently that show them all collaborating to push the new Nyaa over pantsu to spread their garbage translations.

What is so /ss/ about wanting to take care of a child?

Oz had cool prequels. Though the scary as fuck Return to Oz sequel is my favorite, including the Headless Queen that gave me nightmares.

I saw it on broadway on 2009 on a school trip, dodging mama mia. I liked it, but its not for everyone. That said, it is fanfiction of sorts and the plays tend to attract idiots who think they can act better than they can.

The series of books are about 40 book written by L. Frank Baum and his children and grandchildren. And to trigger sjw lurkers, he wrote the series for his daughter and had believable female protagonists. And this was in 1900 so sjws can suck it.

Such is the fate for those that get too deep into the whole "Ironic" shtick.

Depends on what you mean by "taking care of a child."
If you mean raise them, feed them, teach them, regular parent stuff, nothing.
If you mean "take care of" as in "give them a handjob to help them sleep" or "taking their virginity so they have some sexual experience to use with their girlfriend" then there's a lot being misunderstood here.

What if he means "taking care of a child" as in "having a child assassinated"?

What it all comes down to is people like Herkz got into fansubbing for all the wrong reasons, mostly for attention. You can tell because most anything he worked on was a cringefest of memes and terrible jokes instead of proper subs. Eventually people like him and his clique discovered kissing up to SJWs on social media was a better way to scratch that itch for attention and approval, and it takes a fraction of the effort. Now they're pissed off because they thought the rest of the community and their "fans" would join them, and instead they're realizing they weren't really all that beloved to begin with.
Then you've got people like Daiz that threw their weight around after a handful of accomplishments, then sold out to the highest bitter given the first decent opportunity. He'd sell the entire fansub community and all their resources down the drain in an instant if he got a good enough deal, and that's why he keeps his fingers in the pot.

Then that's a pretty niche set of fetishes for a doujin.

Also, what do you mean by this

That wasn't the question user. I just wanted to know what the [something] part was. I remembered it. It's privilege.

I meant in demon mom's case of wanting to raise him into a good demon and the joy of parenting.

Isn't that something Japs don't strive for and to a lesser extent the autistic? Not drawing attention to themselves?

Apologies if that rambling is as clear as mud. I meant that looking at the collection for example,
most of the cards are black and white, with 1 color. Logo or non text element used is iconic style. That is actually a fine recipe. That said, the characters that the biz cards are for also plays a factor. So nothing wrong or against any rurus with playing with a design that uses more photographic element.

So let's say for example, the Momiji card. Last bread another user gave some good logo material, and a good photo of a japanese maple tree leaf. I think for the next 2hu biz card, I want to play with that photo of the leaf, maybe even scaling it up or down drastically to see how it looks. There is another cardinal rule of 'a biz card is not a canvas, don't cram too much pitcher innit'. At the same time during the play phase, that's when you can experiment with different things and approaches.

Then nothing. She just has big tits on display most of the time.

fuck you on boy?

So like these cards?

Remind me what was supposed to be so fucking special about the Haruhi anime? I remember watching and getting to a point where there were a lot of episodes in a row that were the exact same episode with maybe subtle differences as some sort of "artistic" analogy for how things were stuck in a loop. Seemed like a shitty and Jewish way to cut production costs. Maybe I'm thinking of some other crappy anime?

READ THE FUCKING THREAD THEME user

Endless eight is Haruhi.
The anime is pretty good, even if Haruhi deserves a whack to the gabber at points.
The movie makes up for endless eight, it's great.

You can kill something that already dead

And now all's right with the world. 'Night anons!

I meant can't

the endless eight wasn't in the manga. If you just watch the last episode of the endless eight, that's all the story that matters. It was done by kyoani to pad out the season so they could get to the movie as there wasn't enough content between that story and where they were in the books.

That's why EA exists.

>They copy pasted eight fucking episodes in a row
Please tell me this wasn't a weekly release type thing?

It was, and they weren't copy pasted. The studio redrew and animated the same episode with minor variations for eight weeks.

it was. You can still find /a/ threads of the rage it created. It was just a cheap excuse to pad out the season, but the excuse kyoani gave was that a big plot point leading up to the movie was that yuki broke from having lived and remembered 500 years of the same fortnight, so they wanted to get the viewers to sympathize with her frustration

I forgive you your typo. Have you continued with your self improvement?

I highly fucking doubt that. They probably redid the parts with minor alterations at best. Either way that's bottom of the fucking barrel trash and reeks of terrible planning. It's even worse than just not coming out with episodes at all because now every week for seven weeks the viewer gets a big fuck you because they tune in only to see the same shit each week.

Get in the fucking dress gook.

Kind of. The Chen card with the photographic brass bike horn would be the closest to what I'm trying to say. It's using a photo of an object, not an abstracted icon or logo. I'm not saying this one is objectively better, it's merely a different style that is worth exploring at least. Since nowadays there are biz cards that uses more photo elements in them. IMO I think they are a bit tricky to design well and not look tacky, but that's part of the challenge.

That particular Cirno card I would personally include in a poster style of "Cirno biz card and it's variants" collection, and for a joke card it actually works really well since it fits her character.

That Alice card, looking at it now I feel meh, I think that ribbon logo in this version is boring, I think I can look and choose a more interesting looking bow logo. Even if sticking in the flat logo style like that, I think I would want a different logo now. The version in the compilation list I have no second thoughts, at least right at the moment.

The 'serious' grown up version of Cirno card, that one I still feel ok with. I might try another logo like pic related, but that one is still ok looking at it now. Or maybe I just have a soft spot for that baka genius.

The Kazayami card, that 'night' version I still like though imo I would go with the orange center and black logo version if I were to have it printed in color. Since it would fit her characters theme and text more of sun flower, garden of the sun etc.

Shit man, that is almost as challenging as the games themselves
In a way, I'm getting a bit of enjoyment of doing these like when I played vidya years ago

I was looking at a biz card that uses a lot of photo elements in them, it was from a restaurant that I went to a while back. It had the shot of the food, and while it is appetizing enough, the pic of the food I mean. As a biz card, it wasn't screaming CLASSY AS FUCK. It was, meh it wasn't terribad but it wasn't that good either. The food is fine, but the biz card is nothing to write home about. But it did give me an incentive or a challenge, of how to find ways to make biz cards that uses photo elements in them, not tacky looking.

Biz cards for Cirno are almost always, fun to do.

That's because you can go over the top with her whereas you can't really with others (Save for Clownpiece & MURICA FUCK YEAH)

my ego improved alot thanks to you you can now stop ask marche will appear any time now and blame me for blogposting

YAMERO
SHINE

I think I worded that wrongly…
That kind of thinking is what led Saint's Row & Grand Theft Auto to their demise.

Keep going with it. You have a lot of negativity to counteract. Ignore Marche. Most probably do.

Perfect balance is too much work, I'd settle for 'good enough for gov't work'. :^)

Shit, forgot there's also Clownpiece. Her biz card would be fun to design.

She'd probably have the star…maybe.
This really is getting my noggin rolling that I call for a rest.

That entire argument is just one cancerous e-celeb or twitterfag not liking another. All of these people are huge sperges or retards with dumb personal grudges so it's not relevant to us.

Cuckchan is compromised but even so why do they stick around? It's obvious herkzz hates cuckchan yet still leeches off it. As for Daiz, I remember he redeemed himself somewhat for going against SJWs but man his clique of normalfag translator friends is too much for him to break apparently (along with his massive ego) and will never stop being a massive faggot.

This damage control

So he was the dorre of fansubbing?

Yes and yes. You cannot be a sociopath and an autist, the natures contradict eachother.

Pretty much.

Ara ara and Tomboy are the only good answers.

Femdom without maternal love is shit.

Are you going to make cards for all 2hus ?
For Keine you could make school or books.
For Eirin, Red cross or BDSM would work.

Camera angles, lighting,clothing and some character placement is different in every episode.
I watched all of endless eight in one sitting, and I can't imagine the hell of waiting a week for the same episode during 8 weeks.

He has personaproblems pinned on his twitter.
He is cancer.

Did Connor kill himself after the fact that people liked the localization for being faithful and the devs thanking the fans?

Vice City was the best balance

Hell I would say San Andreas had good balance too once you left Los Santos. I mean that game ends with missions like steal a fighter jet off of an aircraft carrier and go play top gun for a while to breaking into area 51 because a hippy told you to.

user, this is anime. There is no camera.

You know what he means you autist.

Also
HELLO?

Looks like its time for the fetish that's 70/30 chance of looking like a deformity or being pure boner fuel. Lolioppai

Hey Acid did you get fired because of GG?

glassdoor.ie/Overview/Working-at-Patriot-Outfitters-Guns-EI_IE1345370.11,34.htm?countryRedirect=true

You where the manager of that store, so did you get canned when GG found out your name?

Please dont watch anime

ggrevolt did nothing wrong

Good evening, faggots!

also akko a shit

Except the whole swatting people they didn't like thing, but I suppose their point of view that doesn't count as 'wrong'

I didnt even post on leftypol this time

Who did they swat?

Holla Forums mods are useless

Well they did hack Phil Fish

I'm still blaming you for it.

Get the choppers, we're going on a trip anons!

I don't think they're real user. Pretty sure they're just larping for the shitposts.

What did he censor.

Odd thread to censor, does the mod like Cultural Marxism?

Thanks Wikipedia!

Github is thoroughly pozzed, expect nothing to come out of this. Open source too is irredeemable and cannot be salvaged.

I don't expect it to be saved, I want it to burn. Everybody who bend to socjus needs to be purged

Same here I stopped contributing a while ago, these people want to be at the mercy of crazy twitter trannies, I won't be part of it. I deleted everything on github, some of my team did too, then I transferred to HR. Fuck tech, I'm out.

archive.is/rYIWU

You nerds have done it now. Now that this woman has kicked your butt, they will be taking on congress next. Hope you've prepared yourselves for the crushing defeat once again.

I tried to meant only temporarily when GG hit off, he still largely remained cancer quickly afterwards because that's the only thing Daiz knows to do is being cancer.

Something's amiss here, but I can't put my finger on it. Hmm….

HR is the beachhead for SocJus intrusion into companies, user. Glad you're holding the line.

Is the FAG anime even any good?
I gotta pack up all my figures soon for moving and I hope my fags survive

Citation fucking needed.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Males go to bushes.

It won't receive even 5% of votes.

Must be Sweden, I hear the Feminist Government finally made it into a Utopia.

user that's old sh…

fuck, they really don't stop the shilling do they

you reminded me >>>Holla Forums9912682

It's good for what it is, a blatantly transparent marketing exercise. There's far worse shit this season.

Speaking of politics, I heard people say Trumps going to get impeached, but see nothing so far as to why that would happen.

Sometimes I wish I could post the resume wall of shame. I am not in charge of hiring but I've seen some shit. Special pronouns? Into the trash.

Do you enjoy ass and thighs?
It's still pretty enjoyable. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Well ye this season looked beyond awful
So much so dragon maid and kemono friends are still being talked about

There are some good ones, like Alice to Zouroku, Atom the Beginning, Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism and a few more.
But you are still right, there is a lot of bland shit this season.

This will go on for at least 4 years

Given it's being said by Louise Mensch, I'd take it with a grain of salt.

when will trump V& the deep state?

It's such horseshit they pulled out of their asses. But then again they still believe that 52% of gaming is females.

It's from a website from a French magazine, just look who they voted for, guess they didn't like to magically fix everything by voting for Le Pen.

It's about using women and minorities as tokens and stepping stones to further their agenda, you know. They never care about equality, women, minorities or all that bullshit, because what matters to them is for them to take control over us and their fucked up vision of an utopian society.

At the end of the day it's all about subjugating. If they don't have control then it's not the "diversity" they want.

They're finally starting to distance themselves from her. If Mensch really fucks up somewhere down the line to make her indefensible, I wonder if they will drag up the old gamergate narrative again.

archive.is/iOjQS
archive.is/VgjsU

Glad im not the only one wh noticed them trying to get rid of her jsng gamergate

no first for benis, therefore sage

Welcome back. Have you considered translating some GG materials into Korean and publishing them in a different language? We should have gone international early, but better late than never.

This happened
Antifa has gotten unhinged

(and lost)

Social media chatter from both parties predicts the other party's leaders will be arrested for treason this week. The Dems say that a grand jury just issued sealed indictments against Trump et al for colluding with the Russians. The Republicans say they got info from Comey's files that implicates Clintonites in 9/11. It seems to be all hype from known hype merchants or anonymous no-reputation accounts, big accusations to keep the party loyalists hating the other side.

I was watching the Bechtloff stream a few days ago and they brought up a good point
Have you noticed that everything Anita sarkeesian has touched ended up in ruins
All the games she had influence on had mediocre reviews and bad sales
All the people who supported her had their careers and reputation pretty much ruined

archive.fo/Kn8V8

Why is pitchford so based?

Thats The Patriarchy punishing people who speak out against big titties in video games.

I wish this fucking fad would just fall off a fucking cliff already.

I just want a VR game where I can hold hands with my waifu. Is that so much to ask for?

Lukas a guy

That makes it even better.

For you

Dead or alive is the game for you user

There's nothing gay about liking dicks.

Waifu and porn is the only thing VR is good for. And still too expensive to buy that for.

You still don't get the feeling of holding your waifu's hand. You might as well just watch a POV video.

I bought a vive just for the chance, and still nothing worth going for.

archive.fo/LYI9l

Not that nigger who seems to enjoy the adjective "Black" + (Insert Here) And good gosh, of course Black Panther and Wakanda which has no modern day African allegory is a fairytale.

archive.fo/5tQsD

That, and VR is expensive for a little gimmick. I'll only care about it when you can have a full VR battlestation with feedback suit and treadmill under 600$, and I don't think it'll happen in 20 years, or even my lifetime.

Next stop, destroying post-modernism, feminism and social justice!

Someone seriously made this?

Top kek

The game for Kotaku journalists.

Absolutely retarded.

"10/10 very progressive" - Kotaku
"10/10 I can relate to this" - Polygon
"2/10" Too much water - IGN

archive.fo/kpYrt

seeing how the hands owner is distressed by his waifu cucking him (judging by how he bangs on the window and put his hands over his face as if crying) I assume it's just something made for fun

Funny how they clearly misrepresent what Ian is saying by

I assume this is supposed to be a peeping simulator or something.

That's a MAN, baby!

Considering he was unhappy about Trump, I doubt he's right wing.

Oh fug.
By making it seem like he's arguing that comics can't be political.

Sophitia deserved better

Yup, they're totally NON-EXISTENT!

This is reminding me of those Holla Forums horseshoe-strawman comics. I guess the horseshoe theory is true.

Chrome mom is best mom

Horseshoe is pretty bad in general because all it does is take the one-dimensional left-right scale and pretend that it is something new by making it a funny shape. All the two ends are defined by is simply "X thing I don't like" and "Y thing I don't like". The fact that it is curved into a horse-shoe doesn't change the fact that it's still one-dimensional, the same could easily be done with a simple straight line and a sentence below it saying "the further away you are from this point, the more you are a dick"

archive.fo/M5ZtC

(Heiled!)

Seems like Patrick Starfish are too butthurt to see that people are having dissenting opinions against their propaganda machine. LOL

I bet Pitchford lives in his own fantasy where he genuinely thinks that Battleborn is a competitor to Overwatch, similar to how Sega was to Nintendo.

I think the idea behind the horshoe is to demonstrate proximity.
The extream left and right branches of a horseshoe are closer to each other than to the front curve, though the two sides never meet.
Basically, extreamists on oposite sides of the spectrum can never work together, though they are more similar to each other than their more moderate counterparts.
A mere line misses this idea.

That shit only works with always and never statements and that leads to oversimplifying things. Its just a bad idea in general

But KiA use that to say 8ch and SJW are both ends of that horseshoe and they are the center so we should not be listened to.

They need something new to steal.

That's your first mistake.
Being extream is only "bad" if you're being violent. Plus, I wouldn't call h8chan extream, we're pretty balanced.
Just the same, being moderate doesn't make you "good".
Placing a moral imperative on a political spectrum is retarded.

I agree, it's better to think of things like a circle. You start in the middle and beliefs/ideas on the outside pull you in different directions.

I know horseshoe is stupid, put people here like it because they can shit on Holla Forums with it, while KiA like it so they can shit on us.

You're talking to the ralphshill.

They all just want to feel superior

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/stunning-democrat-party-argues-court-right-favor-hillary-bernie-no-way-beholden-voters/

theda­il­ybe­ast.com/articles/2017/05/14/reddit-s-anti-trump-civil-war

Archive you double niggers archive.is/C7Z9U

archive.is/PadnN

That's because the parties are actually part of the voting system and instead private groups, right?

Are they collapsing due to the usual SJW infighting, or is The_Donald subreddit deploying COINTELPRO tactics?

Vanessa's a mom?

Nigga her whole shtick is housewife that doubles as a secret agent.

She has a 4 year old kid.

I guess it's okay to ask since we're past the bump limit now. does anyone have the edit of this where he looks like a cowboy and is saying ninja and samurai could also be considered cowboys? I swear I saw it here somewhere but I can't find it now.

100US bet: this guys doesn't play video games.

Your post made me angry.

Theyre eating each other
What else is new

ijr.com/2017/05/872393-chelsea-manning-will-remain-an-active-soldier-and-receive-benefits-following-her-release-from-prison/

Do I even know where this retardery is from?

waypoint's forums

Vice can't die quick enough.

What the hell is LKiaB

I don't feel anger. Just disgust.

The "It's okay to rape lesbians straight when we do it" game by revered socjus gamedev christian love.

the western bondage VN featuring a girl being raped until she's straight that only got on Steam because the "dev" has a friend with some sort of clout there.

Ladykiller in a Bind.

Made by a tranny dev about lesbians.

There's a scene where the lesbian protag is literally raped into loving cock, but there was no outrage about it because the dev is friends with the journalists.

Oh. I remember that shit now

Steam isn't that bad, there's a VN on there that mainly says hate facts about niggers and jews.

The problem is LKiaB is outright pornographic, but other games like it (looking at you Huniepop) can't get on uncensored because the devs don't have someone on the inside to grease the wheels.

Does it show pussy? Because Huniepop could show tits just fine, it was only pussy that they had to censor.

The thing about Azurea Juncture is that you need to know certain things to understand what Mermaids and Hakenschnoz allude to. LKiaB straight out has a dick being gobbled on screen.

Archive where?

I see.

I don't remember and I can't find the CGs anywhere to check. I did find a couple from some yuri VN on Steam, but it's censored there too. Shame because it has a delicious plump girl.

that blue message appears everywhere, are you asking for an specific thread? here's one

Durr, I should have specifically asked for archives to the posts in .

vice is a pain in the ass to archive and thei forum is even worse. It doesn't save everything because it only loads as you scroll down the page

archive.fo/8zKdA
archive.fo/rEnuq
archive.fo/7el8x

Thanks.

kek Holla Forums has the best propaganda
I always die at these shitty things

thank you user.

Codemonkey start making MP3 posting a thing

Shit, the hotpockets have truly turned into cancer.
Throwing a fucking perma-ban for that shit while VERY obvious shills get a few days, hours, or weeks at worst usually. What a joke.

Some of them are great.

I know Pewter banned me for having a thread on games that push Marxist ideology

What the fuck is going on?

I find it amusing because if someone wants to push the precise points that Hitler and Rockwell did instead of acting like a Hollywood caricature you get called a cuck and banned.

We when over this last thread Bayonetta is not a mom but in Bayo 2 you can play as her mom Rosa who's even more Badass.

What it does however is the following
It has so many retarded underlying premises that it becomes not worth it to use it just to say that authoritarians act alike

There's a lot of 2hus, speaking for myself, I do them for fun. The original idea was another user, iirc this madman , some of the cards I did are in there, along with collaborative cards done with other user(s). They are very fun to do and a good design exercise imo, that said I myself take it one 2hu at a time.
I still have to read all the various characters bio, so I'll keep what you mentioned in mind.

Although that is a poor excuse, calling the mods SJWs is still kinda retarded

There's nothing wrong with walking simulators in and of themselves as a genre. It's just that it's focus is storytelling and exploration. It's because of this focus that people don't refer to it as a 'game' since it doesn't fit with "playing" as much as interacting. Not being called a game doesn't (read: shouldn't) devalue it as a work, it simply means that people looking for a game won't be interested in it, as opposed to someone looking for a story. Calling yourself a gamer gives off the wrong impression.
The reason why walking simulators get so much shit is because of reviewers giving it more attention that it deserves when their stories don't appeal to most people, only a subset with progressive/lgbt leaning. It's not innovative either, environmental storytelling isn't a new thing.
Same with western VN's, reviewers sucked LKiB dick so much because of cronyism and tumblr-tier writing. There's a fuck ton of VNs out there, but these people can't read anything that takes longer than a day or two and doesn't appeal to their shit views.

I heard that one walking sim with the narrator that responds to the dumb shit you do was pretty decent.

?

Stanley Parable. It's fair if you like that type of meta humor.

Also, don't bother buying it. Watch it on youtube instead. :^)

Didn't that get censored cause some nigger got triggered and bitched out the cuck devs.

docs.google.com/uc?id=0B10XZR8PR9t-cFhPd1llY21aWFk

archive.fo/boEDs

I agree on every point

There was outrage and it was removed from the game. Ironically, the outrage came from SJW's and journos complained about it getting removed because "muh serious queer sex game is getting censored".

After that it all fizzled out and stopped being big news

Sup Dutch fags?

SJW wrote this in WaPo: archive.is/KpV83
How NL is racist, because suddenly its okay to boycott Geenstijl after they wrote shit about a white women.

The woman targeted by Geenstijl is not happy about it: twitter.com/ryhertzberger
Even Tofik Dibi (yeah that gay Groenlinks SJW) isnt happy about it: media.tpo.nl/2017/05/15/tofik-dibi-maakt-korte-metten-social-justice-warrior-washington-post/ (tpo.nl = good guys, so no archive)

This was a fun part of the article
The article she is referring to has indeed 'nigger' in the headline. However this was a quote from a conservative black judge. lol

Obviously she blocked me after I tweeted her.

Yes. The guy that got triggered was later favorable to GG. I can't recall his name clearly, Campbell

I bet its connected to the piece two newspapers were going to write about the site calling for censorship or some shit like that, didnt pay too much attention to it but it was a classic "gamers are dead" type of shit.

Doesn't matter to them, liberals here are so insane that they completely lose their shit even if its from a quote, its funny to watch it in action though.

Oliver.

Oh my fuck, it looks like the male feminist faggot from the Skeptic Feminist youtube channel has been arrested on suspension of shooting a women

archive.is/uL0YE

Bingo.

Geenstijl wrote something, or their commenters did about a female journalist. Few days later journo's started a boycott / asking advertisers to stop advertising. It was even discussed in de 2e kamer. SJW mad, because the journalist is white and now it's okay to boycott geenstijl, not after Geenstijl targeted black people.

Did he shoot a Nazi?

archive.is/4cJS8
archive.is/SqJG9

I hate that my first reaction was to laugh at how this keeps happening instead of to feel bad for the victim and her family.

Godverdomme daar gaan we weer
I have not noticed a thing. Has it blown over so quickly or is it just completely ignored?

To be fair, he did apologize when asked about it.

I don't think he ever did, I know people asked him to but he never did, if he did could you post a pic of it.

I think most people will ignore this, I thought it was funny

I can't read dutch but archive everything anyways. Helps if the site goes down or they change the article. archive.is/C5xA6
Images for anyone that doesn't want to bother opening the links

Correct.

I'm not holding it against him. It was a fair amount of time ago.

This isn't even surprising anymore.

(gecontroleerd) (Dutch for checked)
Thanks. Also, holy fuck, those tweets
Fuck me sideways how can someone with an academic degree be so stupid

It was funny, especially how it did not change a fucking thing.

Wait are you fucking shitting me?!
You can't be fucking real!

I'm used to them being mostly rapists, creepers/stalkers and the occasional pedos but murderers aren't really common

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6bc9u2/sargon_so_skepticfeminist_has_been_arrested_on/

Cuck KiA mod removed it.

I hoping more of this shit makes people stay away from sjwism.

Probably because it has the guy's real name. KiA isn't wanted on reddit and they need to play by their rules. All the admins want is a good enough excuse to give them the boot

pfff

archive.is/Cgjft
These mods should honestly kill themselves.
They're a detriment to the place; no wonder nobody uses that shithole anymore.
I wanna smack this retard.
Huh.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6bce1o/mods_are_removing_it_go_to_sargons_twitter_and/

They removed this one too which doesn't have personal info.

And yet they can't shut up about how GG is a threat to their lives.

KiA has a rule imposed on them by the Reddit admins that anything leading to someone's personal information has to be more than "2-clicks" away from any link posted on the board, unless that information has been put out by two or more MSM news networks.

So you can't, say, link to Sargon's twitter where one more click would take you to a tweet containing a person's info. That's only two clicks away. It has to be three or more, otherwise Plebbit's admins will strike KiA for "doxing."

It's fucking ridiculous, but it's not KiA's fault.

They need to learn the difference between "dox" and "a guy's name being in the news". I don't know why I would expect Reddit to understand context, though.

Hey Acid did GG get you fired? You where the manager of that store.

Also if what the (((MODs))) where saying was true, reddit admin would have used it to ban /r/the_donald ages ago.

kek, even reddit knows Val is cancer.

It's not about context though. They're doing it maliciously, with intent to hinder GG on Reddit. Again, it's all about power and control with these people.

archive.fo/04KQ3

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Patriot-Outfitters-Guns-Reviews-E1345370.htm

Wrong link Acid meant this one.

The context is definitely important. There's a pretty big difference between "hey look a newspaper mentioned this guy" and "here is the address and phone number and name of this person trying to remain anonymous". Fuck Reddit and fuck redditors.

If it was true reddit you have banned the_donald ages ago, this is KiA being cucks not die to reddit admins.

crap, didn't mean to spoiler.

CUCKS BANNED ME FROM KIA FOR DOX.

Jesus kia is cucked but a16e44 is a sperg

I agree

It's the actual ralphshill. I'm surprised people still don't recognize him even if he has been dormant for a while.

Considering many of them post about wanting to murder all nazis, it's not so surprising that some of them might end up killing someone.

he never left

Nah think its someone else this guy actually tries

I just filter when he makes himself obvious.

Seriously. Do these psycopathic faggots know the difference between reality and fiction?

He has the exact same mannerisms and playbook. If it's not him it's a damn good impersonator.

More so

Totally comparable.

Bob is mentally unstable

He really is fucked in the head. I just fantasize about having sex with my female friends.

We all have fantasies. My fantasy is sucking pic related's feminine cock. Bob fantasizes about killing people for petty reasons, says alot about his character.

If we're moving from fantasies involving friends to general fantasies, most of mine involve being rich enough that I can be a lazy fuck forever, or having sex with an anime mommy. I think it's kind of telling that my ultimate fantasies are "fuck a milf who pretends to be my mommy" and "do nothing all day forever".

Have you guys noticed how slow we are? Holla Forums is only at 300 PPH yet it's still top board, back in 2014 we were always hovering around 800-1000 PPH and reaching 2000 during happenings and events.

It's time to face reality and admit what's going on, we lost, all the drama and technical problems have slowly been killing hatechan, we will have to go back to cuckchan soon and apoligize to SJWs and see if they let us back in. I'm sorry but the only choice left is to #CloseTheGate

Point is, your fantasies don't involve murdering people. Perhaps what we fantasise most says the most about us as people.

I definitely wouldn't have the stomach to kill someone. Maybe if I was defending someone close to me, but even then I'd feel pretty awful about it and would probably vomit after.

ded

What?

My fantasy revolves around making enough money that I can pay a surrogate to bear my children and then home schooling them and getting them the best private tutors I can find when they're teenagers and wanting to get more specialized education.

I don't understand how you can spend 5k an episode per episode

It's fine. Get in the tub of riches, crying nami poster.

NIS America boss: 'The Japanese video game market is getting smaller'

archive.is/PSrkG

All my fantasies are lewd. I don't know what that says about me.

Lighting is just so expensive, as is that camera.

That's because Nintendrones only buy Nintendo consoles to play Nintendo games.

This is a year where japanese games are getting more buzz than western games like Mass Effect. Are they retarded?

Or because those who wanted to play Disgaea 5 already fucking did when it originally came out.

That's right, expand to the west. Just remember to use your good friend NISA for all your localization needs

I swear to god one day I'm gonna snap and murder every single NISA employee

The only reason they have 110k western pre-orders is because switch owners are desperate for fucking games.

If only I had that list of NISA localization translation fuckups, then I'd show you how retarded NISA are.

Its NISA user they are brain dead.

NISA, Treehouse and 8-4 need to be hung from trees.

Here is a start user.

I'm very tempted to buy one if I find it on sale at a local brick and mortar, where I can just buy it right there. Pretty much just for Dragons Crown.

I'm still surprised by how well the Switch is selling despite the fact there's literally only one game for it.

I'm a little salty the Vita did so badly.

The Vita deserved way more love than it got. It didn't help that it felt like Sony itself was neglecting it.

One also has to take into account that the game came out last gen on ps3. In nipland everyone had a PS3 so everyone already played it. Overseas most consolefags preferred the the 360 so of course there'd be more interest in the game.

I don't have a reaction pic that depicts crying uncontrollably.

I'm still mad nintendo abandoned the WiiU already. It had great potential but the fucking retards didnt support it with enough fucking games for the damn thing!

Cause of Nintendo Drones, it bugs me how the vita has no love the game library was huge but everyone sucks the Switch off when it only has one game.

Thanks. Pic 3 was what I had in mind.

I have Gilda crying, but that's more suitable for billying.

archive.fo/dDwPR

Gets tiring.

NISA announcing that they're gonna shit all over Ys 8 was the first time anything regarding video games made me legitimately depress. Like childhood pet dying tier depression.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/15/soros-board-member-create-government-version-facebook-combat-breitbart/

Will nazi weebs be allowed to celebrate diversity and inclusivity

Not only the neglect, but the active crippling of the console was insane.
Homebrew fixes some of it by re-enabling multiple accounts per card and USB storage fot the TVita, but it's too late now.

Who is venti?

So we got pedos, rapists, and now murderers against us. Tell me how my life is not in danger. :^)

I have my fingers crossed that they don't fuck it up. But it's NISA.

Why does Vice runs game related content on their other sites when they have Waypoint? It's mostly the same garbage content so it can't be a decision based on quality content

archive.fo/yVXVI

My guess is to generate more clicks. They got to same outlets that spew the garbage content, so that should bait more people.

Considering how shitty their other PC ports have been and how it's not gonna have a DRM free version like the rest of the Falcom games; you might as well uncross those fingers

Is it bad that I'm way more worry about the localization/translation and censorship than the quality of the ports?

Guess we're posting crying pics now

No, octoroons that say white genocide is bad aren't even allowed to.

Diversity is anti-white so I don't think they can celebrate it.

Eceleb that was part of HWNDU who streamed on twitch. Also recently punched a tranny commie and bloodied his nose after he hit her in the head with a sign.

She's too cute, man. And I like her even though I don't play the game. Don't do this to me.

Man, I teared up a lot while watching the LWA series.

Nintendo is going to racially purify the strong birds.

Why the fuck did I say Nintendo I meant Mojang

Fuck me sideways

It's a fine thing to be concerned about but the localization is fucked from the start. NISA only puts somewhat of an effort in when; it's a new IP that hasn't had much exposure in the west/isn't owned by NIS or when the original devs are breathing down their neck.
Ys already had a fanbase built up in the west so they're not gonna put an effort out for something with guaranteed buyers and Falcom isn't breathing down their neck since they've got a fuck load of projects under their belt.
A Good port means it can atleast be fixed eventually and pirated, but NISA's ports are trash and knowing them it will have denuvo

I think she meant it currently is a privilege, not that it should be

Amon did nothing wrong.

that's_an_ad.jpg

Anytime I see that handsign, unless it's on a 2d animu or mango, or a cute jap grill. It's almost always, attached to a socjus sociopath, or a mangina male ally.

Pic related if you're wondering what she looks like, I find it hilarious that she beat up an antifa commie.

And this people is one of the reason reddit sucks. A huge ass faggot edits covers into a picture and pretends to know shit.

There is no fucking way someone played UT and Quake back then.

She beat up another girl? A guy? Weapons involved?

A tranny, so a guy. Tranny had the stick his sign was on, she just had her fists. Guy ran bitching to the police with his face bloody afterwards talking about how he was peaceful and wanting to press charges despite him hitting her with the sign to kick it off and having been chanting fuck the police just a few minutes before it happened.

dat face tho

I know the meme is "life comes at you fast," but Jesus Christ.

she can't help being part black

yeah, that has to be a older video.

This will end with a lawsuit where the students accuse Randy of never giving them paychecks and/or royalties.

"I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how."

Be honest here, you don't know if he's a poser or not.

What?

There is a thread on this going right now
The point is that Quake and UT are basically the opposite of each other. UT is a slow game, and Quake is a fast game. Both have complicated movement systems that need lots of hours of play to master. Just go into the other thread and read about it. You may like both, but you can only love one of them.

Also how many consoles does this faggot own? A dreamcast, a playstation, a gameboy, a pc, a n64. Man this nigger is lying, that shit was expensive as fuck.

archive.is/khaPO

Doubt.jpg

Judging by the title, he's listing games released when he was 14, not games that he played when he was 14.

I played both when released. What's the issue here?

Speaking of games that came out when we were 14, that's when Sacred Stones came out. I loved that game. I've told the story before but a girl in my school killed herself in the gym on release day, so we got a half day and I went to the next town over to buy it. Then I got UT2004 and started skipping school to play it.

Hmm, yeah that makes sense. Well he is still a huge faggot.

And to this day you still play both and like both equally? I played both too when they came out, but at some point you have to chose one over the other.

Daily reminder

Also

Yes, I played both until I stopped playing them. Also the picture is about good games released when he was 14.

Really. The country that can't even feed its own people or launch a bottle rocket managed to hack a bunch countries and Multinational Corporations

changing the subject because you realized you are about to lose eyy? How many hours you got in those games? You played both of them for 5 hours each before you dropped them?

They just don't want to admit that it was due to a NSA leak and North Korea is an easy place to pin it on.

How many feminazis and cucks have you harrassed today on twitter, bros?

I'm already at 7. Let's all keep it up!

#GamerGate
#NotYourShield
#MAGA
#WhitePride

And to stop replying

well at least you admitted that losing was one of the reasons you changed the subject.

Do shills even try anymore?

can real life fuck off already

oh shit

washin­gto­np­ost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

They have always been obvious, since you will never find someone that wishes to shill against himself, always against others that he sides against.

>can real life fuck off already
nah, my real life is going very well right now, so you all have to hand in for now. Also what is going on in that comic?

ARCHIVE YOU DUMB NIGGER JESUS FUCK
archive.is/ESRnF

Also

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me

Too much work gives me little time to draw or vidya

That's why this is such great news, Russia will fuck up ISIS shit. Trump knows the sercret CIA goverment won't let him touch ISIS so passes the info to Russia so they remove the kebab.

What kind of weird jobs do you guys have? Like, every time I am here people complain about not having enough money, but it appears that you guys are working a lot too. So what kind of jobs do you guys have that pay little, but require you to work a lot?

archive.fo/kH19W

I thought white korra's legs were horsecocks for a second

I think he's Spanish. Their economy…is not great.

Less than a month to E3, think you'll make it? Thanks as always for the OC.

Family small business, lotsa work, little money

lol

I love your work.

It's always the poor people who suffer, if you got a decent school degree you can also earn decent money.
>Family small business, lotsa work, little money
Is it your families small business? Or just a random families small business that you happen to work in? Because my russian neighbor runs a small family business too and they earn some decent money.

archive.is/iaRgE

You heard me.

Of course they're fucking rertarded, they said the same dumb shit last year with "Whatever happened to the Japanese Gaming Industry" & they're the same retards who say "Americanizing is so SNES-era" meanwhile they shit up with memes & have the same mentality as Jew Jew Abrams of Nigger Wars where they think they have a better idea than the original author.

Isn't he from Mexico or a Mexican?

Probably not, shit sux.
True, but we have great singersDo anyone watch the shitshow that is Eurovision, because the spanish theme that was something else this year

It's my family small business, yeah. We had some pretty fucking rough times last 4-6 years but we managed to get through using the only method we know. Work harder.

Gnight, take care you lovely faggots.

For shame, user.
archive.fo/UEUNQ
archive.fo/zDrjf
archive.fo/Z0HEW

>search Moviebob saying 'uh-huh' for that last archive
>29 results, not including mentions
archive.fo/LxViR

Is GamerGate still about doxxing bitches or has it moved on from that?

NO REPLIES

why did they increased posting all of the sudden?

Unless she's fucking a bunch of journalists for positive reviews noone cares. If she is post proof of that rather than just nudes.

Well, it is almost summer. Though, I think some college professors are assigning imageboard shilling as homework now.

jeez, I'm glad I don't go to a retarded American uni

I was talking about the homework part

I love how their solution to other opinions is literally "Silence, Shut Down, & Self Support." Like they're not even hiding the fact that they just want people to circlejerk without discussing anything.

Hand over the (you)s or I swear to god I'll kill this fucking baka.

That's the mere start

This fucking guy. I love those bad game streams he does.

Another new layout.

Well, here it is, the next media blitz since they're desperate to confirm their Russian conspiracy
archive.is/B9CEL

webcitation.org/6qUERcovt

You're going to get sued by The Red Cross

I'd take her constantinople

please be without nuts.

I'll be waiting.

When did shadbase stop being fucking weird and draw decent smut.

why are these kind of picks so hot? The girls themselves are never hot, but it's such a turn on to see normalfags naked.

Are you allergic?

you can have a (you) + a drill

She looks like a decent lay if you fancy petite girls Titties that fit in your hand, probably rides and sucks a good dick. Not the kind of girl I'd marry (more of a slightly chubby, wide hips, and big breasts kind of guy myself), but good enough for a few hits

GG I have a question, Why are American and English niggers so different, I mean over here most niggers speak the same as whites and and polite, I mean they pretty much act like black normal people, but it seems American niggers can't speak look like thugs and whatnot.

Even facial features niggers over here look more white, it's odd why are American nigger so different.

archive.fo/8UB2I
archive.fo/Gr1FD

I swear to god sadpanda needs a tag for "loli who is actually really old" because I have a bunch of these favorited and they're great but I can never remember the names.

Niggers havent yet reached critical mass

They're not that different you just don't have that many of them so you don't notice it. They're a mere 3% of your population and comprise nearly 9% of criminals.

It's a genuine question, I was watching TV and released most black people here are pretty much just dark skin white people, this is not what American blacks are.

Why the difference why can they speak proper in England but in the USA they cannot even say ask?

Why are their facial feature more white then their American counterparts which still look like apes?

every time you reply to the ralph shill your willy get's 2 inches shorter

I'd take that any day over 6% (just the men) of population comprising 51% of criminals.

Because your niggers come from other parts of africa than the ones in the US and the ones in the US have a higher chance of racemixing somewhere in the family line

Commies here convinced that whitey is perpetually putting them down and they shouldn't bother trying to be successful since whitey will fuck them over. Plus welfare destroying black fatherhood making fucking seven different men and having seven children an incentive.

Next thread I hope we focus on TD and our other Ops since now that shills are back it means one of our ops is working.

If someone calls for a baker, will it rise two inches instead?

I can't help out on the Persona 5 front since I haven't played the game, but I can get some OC made.

Try this, it looks more official for medicine.
The red cross and star of life are more for emergency services.
Or make one with Eirin's Red cross 3 star constellations on blue background, like the one on her hat.

Where's yuuka?

Well, good on Microsoft for admitting that it's technical issues they've yet to resolve on their end.

Still got her.

BAKING NEW BREAD, WILL RELEASE ONCE IT REACHES 700 POSTS
Title: Crazy Fun Edition

AYAYAYA

Take 2

Blacks that stray from this pattern get treated like shit if they live in hood and get called Uncle Tom's or "trying to be White" by their retarded Black peers. They'll always get asked to give money back to the hood that raised (read almost killed) them or asked to tell the ones they left behind how to be successful, instead of venturing out and finding that success themselves.

They're hedonistic, lazy, illogical, and unconcerned with the prosperity of their own people, contributing to the astonishingly high rate of single parent households, welfare dependent households, and Black on Black murders while shouting Black Lives Matter.

You're going to get sued by Asclepius

Is that genetic or a broken culture?

For extra sophistication you can try to make a stamp-like indentation over it in the shape of a circle something along the lines of pic related

There's also this green cross, but that one is more fitting.
I think it'd be interesting if 'pharmacist' was written horizontally on the end of the card or along the that line it's next to.

Also, should this be added to the OP or redundant?
• Archive Everything! Whether it's Twitter posts, Kotaku & Polygon articles, Anti-Gamer stuff from terrible rag, Key information about an OP, Tangential stuff related to GG, or Localization content that Torrential Downpour would be interested in, archive it! Better to have backups saved in the events that they get deleted.

Also a faint stamp in the unfilled area wouldn't hurt

Don't call it a grave woman, call it yours.

Easy pose. I will give this to him, he usually goes for more dynamic poses even though they usually are not great.

I'll take the silence as a no.
Bread is in oven! Let's add a bit of shitposting to the mix before it gets burnt to a crisp!

YES

Shitpost you say?

As we are getting closer to the limit, I want to talk about Frank Rising DLC after seeing it from youtube.

Is… just horrible.

both plus manipulation from lefties to get them dependent on welfare and thus voting democrat perpetually through the generations. Thank LBJ for that

I WANT TO BULLY GILDA

Well shit, people in GG have been calling this. Trannies kicking "femaleborns" out of women's organizations.

Post the damn link to the new thread

1 more post nigger

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Well shit what do we do now?

Noice.

I'M SICK OF THESE SHITPOSTERS WOW
FUCK

Pic related

Was there footage that she used to justify self defence?

They live with a mentality that everyone should be made to agree with them or else.

Yeah yeah, you're a passable enough trap.