LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

ikefoundationforautism.org/e-library/What's Happening to Ellie - A Book About Puberty for Girls and Young Women with Autism and Related Conditions (2015).pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mark is fat

LOL threads are cancer anyway.

Mark is a fat kike.

Mark is a fat kike faggot.

and it's our cancer

So are Persona avatars

Mark has like 800 games on steam which makes him the ultimate goy but he is jewish too so

Mark is a fat kike faggot virgin.

I bet he traded murdered gentile babies foreskins for each one of those games.

Is there anything that fat fuck isn't a failure at?

Eating?

it's summer once again

truly, Holla Forums is the apex of video game discussion

That's bumplocked, though. I guess it'll go into the archive regardless, though. While I'm sure there's a great argument to be had about when a thread on a board counts as part of its culture and state this is neither the time nor place for it.

LOL threads are important. I need them, on Holla Forums specifically. None of the other boards LOL as well.

Yeah you are right user.
Let us discuss this in the webm thread, or would you prefer to move this to the waifu thread?

How about in six months when all the edgy college high school elementary preschool kids leave to try and pass their courses with something other than a D.

The Steam Gensokyo whorehouse screenshot was the perfect mix of LOL and cringe. I could only imagine what text the clients were subjected to.

You mean like last year? Oh wait, thsoe threads were there last year. Maybe you mean the year before? Oh wait, they were there already as well.
Fuck it, let's move it to the one thread that got Holla Forums written all over it, 4am.

You expect me to read all that? you fucking doorknob

I don't associate with your kind, shower shitter.

I think this has the potential to be some quality LOL thread material.
http:// poohadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Pooh%27s_Adventures_Wiki

you fucking fool
the 4am avatarfag posse doesn't browse Holla Forums, other than their shit thread

roffles

I know for a fact they browse Holla Forums, I see them drop their loads all over tangentially related threads usually once or twice a week. They were even in the thread you linked earlier. Your denying of this only means you are a creepy drug dealer in a kid's PSA, trying to entice another member into your club of woes.

I wish everyone on the Persona general to die a slow painful death
at least its not Granblue

HARVEY RAPER

Huey advertises for the board you mongrel.
You're running from what I was getting at that Holla Forums is full of muh board culture threads, so why the fuck does this one have to go?

he looks like an obrse adam sandler

I dont get the 1st pic?

I'm not quite sure how you managed to have a point in your four one sentence posts.

If anything Holla Forums needs more board culture threads. Just look at what happened to the west when stripped of its culture.

This is an actual book aimed at autistic children
ikefoundationforautism.org/e-library/What's Happening to Ellie - A Book About Puberty for Girls and Young Women with Autism and Related Conditions (2015).pdf

So where according to you would actually be a good place to discuss threads that are board culture?
Apparently you must think that once summer is over all those threads magically disappear.

If we start memeing new culture threads into existence, everybody will try to make their own shit.
What we need more of is our own OC

Well, how else are you going to explain that shit to an autist?
is about as subtle as you can get.

You hit them with a belt, retard.

spoiler that stuff user
this board is supposed to be SFW

For once I agree with him, LOL and 4am threads are shit.

But it is educational my friend :)))

Besides that, of course.

Wait you were serious about talking about threads?

Well that's a thing.

that looks like cancer