Air Traffic Controller Simulators

Do you have a favorite Air Traffic Controller Simulator game?
Lets talk about all aspects of these incredibly immersive games. Including the wonderful emergent gameplay, funny clips of other people playing, and interesting stories of yours in-game.
I really like this kind of game and spend many hours watching Lets Plays of it. Do you have a favorite Air Traffic Controller Simulator game?

Heres an example of wonderfully hilarious Air Traffic Controller Simulator gameplay.

I wish there was a JTAC/CCT simulator. No I don't want to be the pilot, I want to be the boots on the ground calling in airstrikes.

I love this guy's videos.

I played the shit out of I'm an Air Traffic Controller Airport Hero Narita and Hawaii on the 3DS. Those fucking QR Code and Picture generated levels get pretty intense, best one I played is where you start off with like 5 flights coming in at night then it get really calm until the last 10 minutes where you're constantly bombarded with flights

Still need to look for a download of ATC3 on the PC.

There's finding humor in a game, there's poking fun at autistic games, and then there's finding humor by BEING autistic in an autistic game. This is awesome.

I never knew I wanted to see this type of shenanigans so badly until now. Thanks user!

Is Tomo-chan ever going to be updated again?

This is ATC hell-mode. The Binding of Isaac has nothing on this gameplay.

DCS kind of has this with Combined Arms

Do any of you guys run a computer setup just for ATC simulator?

fuck off tripfag

Anybody know an airport simulator where you can drive stair trucks, catering trucks with elevated bodies, baggage tractors, refueling trucks, and fire trucks around the tarmac?

Well ARMA funny enough comes close to that since in most PvP servers you kind of need refuel and rearm trucks to keep aircraft operational.
Still remember when someone accidentally landed at the OpFor airfield and got them to repair and refuel them before taking off, with it being a full 5 minutes after he cleared before someone said "Wait, why did we have an A-10?

Plz fix website before playing autism simulator.

QUIT PISSING AROUND IN AN AUTISM VIDEO GAME THREAD AND ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS ASKED OF YOU ON SUDO, YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKE.

Jesus Christ that's beautiful.

Im not playing autism simulator. I just watch videos of other people playing it on my second screen. I would play Airport Tarmac Simulator if it existed though.

Keep in mind paid mods aren't something endorsed like Bethesda would, it's in the same area like The Sims where it exists due to apathy in the community where nobody cares to enforce it. Lots of sim games have paid mods that technically violate ToS of the games.

YSFlight with a ton of mods. Can we still create boards btw?

Embed is probably my favorite video of this so far. It makes me feel bad I can land planes better than almost everyone in this server, but I know if I go on multiplayer someone will accuse me of being a shitter.

I used to play a google earth plane simulator that is like that called GeoFS when I was younger. I remember pretending that I was the admin and told everybody had to leave the server due to repairs. Half the idiots believed me and left so I basically had the whole of LAX for myself lol

Nope. Still 403 error.

You can always play one on IVAO/VATSIM

Was google earth flight simulator any good?

Nah m8. If I wanted to talk to cunts on the radio all day I'd just do my day job.

Honestly I'd like to give one of these flight simulators a try sometimes, but having to buy a stick is a pain.

What's that?

Dispatcher.

I used to do this for a Arma 2 clan back in the day

Is the stick really necessary?

How autistic was it? Did you have to calculate elevations, angle of approach, etc?

Knowing the standard of the average MilSimRP'er it would always end up something like this.

Heh, everything would end up danger close.

It's as necessary as a mouse and keyboard is for FPS games. You can do it without them with some other control method but it's objectively worse.

1. put the Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS in the shopping cart of your favorite internet retailer
2. pay for it and get it sent to your address
3. get it in the next couple of days
Wow that was so fucking hard. If you're a poorfag and cant afford a hundred bucks to get started then don't get into flight sims.

Yeah no shit, that's not what I meant though. I just can't really justify blowing a hundred(or more) bucks on that, even if I can afford it and were to end up enjoying them a lot.
I guess I'm just an absolute jew when it comes to spending money.

You could play DCS and play AWACS for the people on the server. You'd have to integrate into a group of people who operate on that level though because it's not super common and you'll need to know what the fuck you're doing. It's air traffic control but not really in the same way as sitting in a tower telling people to land and take off.

If the only hoop to jump through is that you're incapable of spending money on something you are interested in I recommend you pick a different hobby. Try running or picking berries. If you can afford it then what the fuck else are you spending that money on?

Nothing. I also felt terrible when I bought all the hardware for my gaming PC.
For things like expensive peripherals though it's mostly just the off chance that I may get bored with it after a while and only hop on to play it once a month or so.

I bought a HOTAS and a TrackIR and that's exactly how it ended up. I don't care though because honestly a hunderd bucks or two isn't all that much for something that'll last a decade like decent stick will. It's not like you're buying a graphics cards or a console that'll be obsolete in a year or two if not sooner than that. The couple of hours a month or whatever are more enjoyable to me than the money itself. I bought that shit years ago so I've used the stuff quite a bit now on multiple games so it's not like it was a waste by any means.

But really if the money is in control of you instead of the other way around you really shouldn't think about playing flight sims. It's a niche of a niche market where everything, from peripherals to the games themselves, is expensive because the audience is so small.