Does the Xbone have any exclusives left people care about?

Does the Xbone have any exclusives left people care about?

It didn't, "b-but muh forza tho!"
Current:

I see a pattern emerging. And Crackdown 3 is the ONLY exclusive left for 2017 for the xbone one.

How do you fuck up a console so badly? even the dreamcast, saturn and fucking wonderswan died better deaths than this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/
3ds.guide/
archive.is/s2C9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M$ has an uncanny ability to fuck anything and everything related to the Xbox. It's quite impressive.

Should it have? Just let it die, it's about time.

You want to know the real shit?

Its that bad.

8th Gen is garbage

For some reason goyim keep falling for their constant 'this time it will work!' rebrandings.

But then these goys also fell for the "xbox…..scan!" fake kinect shit sooooo

inb4 (215) shows up

I thought all Xbox juan exclusives were also on win10?

It's the ultimate water cooler

that increases the number from 2 to 6. with studios like remedy going back to multiplat and another rebranding i dont seem them making 2018

As a comp sci student, I have to ask why we're being sold on the idea that M$ only gets the best from our batch but then you have massive failures coming from the same company. They say it's a very competitive workplace with the best in the industry and the best that they can do now is being mediocre. Should I enter M$ after graduation or at some other point to make their games great again or is it a lost cause?

from what i read on Holla Forums micro$oft employs a lot of indians who are bad at coding

That image is fake, I think.

What's the status of Phantom Dust?

Did anyone play Crimson Dragon (Panzer Dragoon spiritual molester)?

Saturn was stabbed in the back by Bernie sanders Stolar, so hard it killed the dreamcast before it even started, at least the dc died gracefully though, saturn's death was incredibly abrupt..

Whatever happened to phantom dust though, i know they cancelled 2, but they still made another game right?

They make it hard though for everybody else for some reason.

so it has 8 decent games? What are those?
alright what fucking games? last time i checked it was all multiplats or dudebroshit.

(215)

I got my xbox for 160 with Tomb Raider, sunset overdrive and uhhhh something else I forgot.

I used it for it's purpose.
Now it's sort of sitting there.
Might buy voodoo vince.

it's still coming, it's a remaster nwo though

Best decision in the entire time I've played video games. The only games I was interested in on the Xbone were either cancelled or came to other platforms anyways

Consoles need to die

If you think about it, M$ has already accomplished their goal of being a major competitor in the living room pc/media box market already. Games were just a Trojan horse for them to get where they are now. They may be getting raped by Sony but I'm sure they're ok with it because it isn't as bad yet as the iPod dominating the Zune or everybody forgetting that Windows is an actual smartphone OS.

Well yeah, if you have to work with a bunch of idiots, of course your job is gonna be shit.

While I'm sure part of it is forced diversity hires to make them look so progressive™, most of it is just management looking to save a few bucks so they can line their pockets with the money they're not paying to their (basically) slave labor force. They don't understand that the quality of their products is rapidly declining, all they care about is that they can buy two boats this year instead of just one.

Fun fact: a study was recently done of street-shitters' coding ability by an Indian assessment company. They were given two problems to solve and an hour in which to do them. Only 14 percent could solve both, and an additional 22% could only solve one. Even better (or worse, actually), only 2% could follow best coding practices, and only about 15% could reasonably be employed based on their skills. When this is the pool of "talent" being drawn from, it's no wonder Microsoft's quality is tanking hard. The only reason they haven't been hit harder is because they're so fucking immense, but I'd imagine if they keep being so retarded it'll hurt them soon enough.

A lot of this has to do with the culture over there. My brother used to work with an Indian student at college, one that wasn't completely terrible, and he related a lot of insights. There's a pressure to succeed, but also no scruples about cheating whatsoever, so pretty much every kid will cheat their way through school. Then they do the same through college, even in America since they're usually here on educational visas. By the time they graduate with what pretty much amounts to a phony degree, they don't know the first thing about what they were supposed to have learned. Thus, you've got a whole nation of idiots that still get hired thanks to our broken visa system; you can pay them scraps and they'll still take it because it's better than working in India, and companies do it by the boatload since they're so much cheaper than American workers.

Until this gets fixed, getting a computer science degree is nothing more than a meme. As a comp sci grad that still hasn't found work, I'd advise you to find something else to study.

One of our graduate student offices permanently reeked of curry. India needs to be removed.

Raiden will have a PC port, but the devs do the Xbox exclusive thing out of passion and the port will probably be at the end of the Xbones life cycle jut like all the other Raiden games

-Bloodborne
-Yakuza 0
-Yakuza 5
-Yakuza 6
-Nioh
-Gundam versus
Those are the only games owning on the PS4 and thats if Nioh and Yakuza don't get ported to PC which the probability keeps increasing.
Absolute fucking trash, if you actually think those games are anything but mediocre you should be hanged.

Exclusives worth owning on the Xbone are Raiden V and MCC which is still broken as fuck on the online component.

Holy shit nigger, can you even math?

How about electrical engineering then? I'm sure one of toughest branches of engineering would be too much for the pajeets now, right?

Persona is the best smt game for a long while, despite not having the smt tag in its title. Have not touched gravity rush 2 but 1 brings me back to jak & daxter simple fun. Last guardian went nowheres and no one talks about it despite it being hyped since 2006.

SMT 4 and Apocalypse are not SMT games, get fucked.

So you just have shit taste cause both of those were pretty fun.

The Sexbone was dead before development when exclusives themselves died.

They're mediocre garbage fellated by retards.

Don't worry. They will manage to fuck that up somehow.

With was dead with the always online debacle, being slighly but still meaningfully less powerful than the PS4 and being 100 bucks moe expensive.

Their strategy now seems to hunker down, waste as little resources as possible while still keeping the core fanbase and only start pouring money into software after either the Scorpio or whatever piece of shit they release next.

Last panel should be specific to 3

That's a PS3 game, you stupid nigger.

My bad, I meant Kiwami

Oh yeah. No, I mean dead in the longterm. This was always going to be the last Microcunt console.

The always online bullshit, right on the tails of all those sexy pic leaks? And general hatred of such bullshit drm?

That was suicide.

They lost the source code, so the best MS could come up with was a 4k upscaled port of the original Xbox release. Of course, they did find a way to shoehorn in microtrasactions.

And that's honestly about the best thing that could have happened to the game. The way I hear it, MS was basically wanting to gut the game and release it as a tournament-ready competitive multi-player only microtranaction-fest. They only peeled off a few million for development, and then mid-way through development - demanded that the devs tack on a 8 hour campaign mode… which soon became a 30 hour campaign mode because some asshole promoter thought it would be a good idea to just make shit up on the spot to sound good. Yet MS wouldn't come off of any more money, so they had to cram all this shit into a $5 Million budget. When the team went back to tell MS that producing a game of that scale for that price was impossible, MS told them to get fucked and shitcanned the whole project.

If they had managed to work something out - in a best case, it would have been cheap MOBA garbage. Worst case, it would have been a barely playable jumble of random code thrown together at the last moment with no budget for QA.

At least this way, you get a more or less functional Xbox game from 2004.

Nah, they'll keep trying, look how everyone is already sucking Nintendos cock when their console is a fucking tablet with no games.

Once Microsoft announces their next piece of shitbox and actually provides a good deal all the brand loyal retards will start coming out of the woodwork.
Same with the PS4, after this years PSX when the fucking thing was dry as bones with the exception of Bloodborne and is still a console with a piss poor catalog.

Yeah you're right, that probably was the best outcome.

So is it emulation or freshly coded from the ground up?

Eh, if you're up for it. If you haven't already, you'll probably have to take some computer engineering courses for your major, and that should give you an idea of whether or not you're interested in it. Then again, all my TAs for those courses were street-shitters, as was one of my instructors, so eh. I'm a little disillusioned with engineering in general, but it's probably best not to let my anecdotes get in the way. Above all, do what interests you, and worry about work later (although don't repeat my mistakes, get some internships during your college years so you have work experience on your resume; shit fucking sucks if you don't have it).

Polite sage for being off-topic here.

Basically like an elaborate romhack, I think. They cracked the binaries and reverse engineered the game to generate a new source code, and then spent most of their time adding in DLC/Microtransaction hooks and patching up what got broken in the process.

The whole reason the game kind of fell off the radar for so long was because they weren't even sure if they cobble together something playable - let alone implement Microsoft's mandatory minimum level of Judaism.

Also, apparently now, if you fail a section three times in row - the game will let you skip ahead to the next cutscene. That way, you can just relax and enjoy the story without having to worry about having to play the game.

Jesus Fuck Christ…

You have to consider that most consolefags don't have many PC games or are extremely impatient. Timed exclusives and collections like Rare Replay also play a huge part in this. But, for any games consolefags who aren't normays, there's and Cuphead, along with Quantum Break and Sea of Thieves.

However, Raiden V is the only XBOne exclusive not available on standard PCs or Windows 10 as of now (besides the Forza games, like Horizon 2 & 3 or Motorsport 5 & 6, but OP chooses to disregard those and so will I). Hopefully, E3 will give Microsoft the chance to show off SOMETHING console-exclusive that'll pull their sales up to at least the Switch, if not the PS4.

So much money being pumped into a game like this, will the drones who buy this shit even care? More than half of the Xbone's market are children and young men who bought it just for a new Call of Duty and NBA2K machine. Look at the sales of GTA V, people don't give a fuck how gimped a game is so long as they can have their new sandbox game. So why is so much money and detail being poured into this game?

A. Microsoft needs more exclusives. Yes, it's coming to Windows 10, but who has Windows 10 and doesn't have an Xbox One?

B. Normalfags to this day get hard at the thought of shiny graphics. Show 'em a brand-new engine with some gloss and a catchy name and they'll go nuts. Best business on the market.

Where are the proofs?

What the fuck is even the point of this? So… you can't play the game without being online? Is it going to have two separate ways of determining environmental destruction depending on if you're online or offline? How is the lag going to effect real-time calculations? Is the framerate just going to shit itself while it waits for those calculations to return so that it can render them? How the fuck do you manage level design in a game which has destructible environments - but the method, resolution, and scale of that destruction is all completely different depending on if you're online or not?

I mean, at least the way it's been explained to me by overzealous xboneheads - it seems like it would be an impossible task to pull off and make it work well as they suggest. Sounds like the current gen's version of Blast Processing to me.

505games is publishing it

One friend of mine bought it at launch for the shitty Yugioh game. He would not hear any arguments about that begin a retarded idea. Even after explaining that a toaster could run better yugioh games he was still set on spending $500+ on the console and game. He is not very bright anyway. For years he claimed we all had "taco bell internet" when the problem was on his end. He couldn't play anything with us without lagging all over the place assuming he even made it into the game at all. I offered to fix his router bevause everyone was sick of the shit. He'd always just respond with "lol works fine on my end and yugioh y'all the ones with shit internet". I later found out that 90% of the player base on yugioh/xbone is made up of niggers.

One of my other friends got it because he's a Forzafag. He already regrets it but still refuses to go to PC because it "costs too much". Instead he's going to buy a PS4 because somehow in his mind buying two consoles costs less than just getting a PC.

No, I aint saying that Microkike will give up, no thats not the reason this is the last console

Its because there is ceasing to be much difference at all between consoles and PC's. Like so very little. In fact, theoretically, you could jigger up a 3k$ PC with enough horsepower, and then write emulators for every console that has ever sold a million games since fucking Atari. Its pure software at this point, and consoles are such multimedia devices now that they are basically just PCs with a fancy start-up.

For fucks sake, they come with browsers now, and have had keyboards for over a decade.

Consoles are purely a software difference now. I mean quite literally, if the PC Gaming industry stopped dicking around, and just slammed down a single piece of software for all of the next games for five years, then they would have the same functionality of consoles, and game installation would be a thing of the past for PCs as well.

Let me see, they killed plenty of their First-party studios, alienated the Japanese devs because they can't be bothered to fund a game or market games that isn't a first person shooter, TV/Netflix/Cloud Streaming bullshit that they bragged is all but abandoned and dead, and they haven't recovered from that disastrous Xbone reveal, they are fucking dead in the water.

You forgot the mass censorship of everything fun.

PS4's are like, 200, maybe 250 bucks tops right now and that's with a pack in game, judging by what i see on ebay, From what i've seen, a PC with similar capabilities costs around 300-400 bucks, so it does cost less than getting a pc.

But the consoles are sold as loss leaders with the sale of licenced games hopefully making them profitable. This must be common knowledge by now, obviously not.

And buying used games from gamestop, walmart, yard sales, ebay, pawn shops, etc, et al, is a thing, what's your point.

The PS4 is still 300/400 at retail.
PC also has low cost refurbished hardware/promotions.

Its not cheaper, certainly not on the long run.

Wii U had the best fucking catalogue and look what happened to that poor bastard. MS fucks up badly, but no fuck up is worse than how Nintendo failed to market the Wii U and sent third parties fucking scrambling to get away from it.

You made the right choice. PC is always the right choice. Consoles are only a consideration once your PC is up to this-year-plus-1 spec, and often then it's a Nintendo handheld or something anyway.

The idea is that if you're connected to MUH CLOWD you get fancier physics and destruction due to getting data fed in from SOMEONE ELSE'S COMPUTER. If you're not connected you get the generic 9/11 controlled demolition shit.
The idea of using cloud computing to do procedural generation without crippling a console is so fucking stupid that only Microsoft could come up with it and try and use it as a marketing point.

Gaming has been a race to the fucking bottom for years, and MS and Nintendo were neck and neck for a while there.
Ninty seems to have pulled back on the stick and is pulling out of a nosedive but I don't see MS doing that at all.
Sony is simply surviving on weeb bucks at the moment.
It won't be long before China buys out the Xbox division I reckon.
MS will offload the massive losses while retaining licensing deals for Windows and proprietary tech and shit for some remediary shekels, while the chinks will dig in deeper to the industry.
I don't think Sony or Nintendo would sell out so bigly to China because japs and chinks hate each other with a passion.

My point is that one can't directly compair the retail costs of a PC and a console as it isn't a fair fight.

Does any console have an exclusive that justifies the price of the hardware?

The 3DS has a lot of good gaems that are probably exclusive. It helps that you can pirate them all.

Whatever you say user.

name one

and mandatory kinect, sinking millions into a halo tv studio they quietly shut down without producing anything and losing more leads than nintendo and sony have in their entire console producing lifespan in one generation.

MH4U is not really 'a lot'

Monster Hunter

Its almost amazing in how fucked they made it.

What was it really? And how well could most of it be played?

Nintendo has been shitting the entire bedroom set for controllers since Gamecube and never stopped. They made a fucking accessory controller that was decent for the Wii….but flubbed support. Yes, the halfassed accessory option was a total improvement, had smoother functionality beyond fancy point shenanigans, but support was dogshit.

Lets face it, the Wii and WiiU got more use out of being Netflix and Hulu boxes than anything else.

All because the library was forced to cater the the WiiMote trash, which was more casual than phones while requiring actual fucking physical effort. Microshit/SexBox did one thing indisputably right. And that was the controller of late Xbox/360 era. Yes they looted from Sega, but they also perfected it.

part of me wonders if its not a work and just the biggest tax write off scam in history.

Nah, there are limits, even for this shit. I just wonder who is pulling this? I mean, Nokia and Xboxs Gaming Division both took hard turns to shit in the same timeframe, all while Windows is dying horribly.

WHY SHOULD I GIVE A FUCK

A dozen worthwhile exclusives across varying genres with a mostly traditional input system is better than either the PS4 or the Xbone have done. The GamePad wasn't perfect but when developers used it for simple things and didn't fucking build games around it (like Star Fox Zero) it worked pretty damned well.

Honestly the Vita was the better option.

But as this thread mentions the Vita is a better option than the xbone too.

There was a crackdown 2? Was it any good?

You can? interesting, can anyone point to somewhere I can learn more? I'm interested for… research purposes

Kid Icarus and rune factory 4 were also good. There's the Zelda games too. OoT, MM, link between worlds.

Right… I get that, but what I don't get it… what is optimum latency for this this to work, and then scale that back to what America's shitty internet infrastructure can handle.

If that shit was happening internally… say, between the RAM and CPU - we'd call that a bottleneck, and pretty fucking severe one. Microsoft would get their shit pushed in by pretty much every tech blog, reviewer, and fanboy website out there… but because they're crouching it in some nebulous technobabble buzzword and giving it a positive spin, people/retards are hailing them as innovators who found a way around the Xbox One's shitty hardware.

That's…

Jesus…

I literally can't think of any. No really. Every console has at least a few cool games but the Xbox one is a desert.

3DS exists for one purpose: Etrian Odyssey

The Xbox was a fucking great console. It got all the Dreamcast games and a bunch of niche games nobody remembers.

Everyone was riding Sony's dick but I had an Xbox and I loved it. It's a fucking crime what happened to the brand.

It has backwards compatibility and indie titles. Xbox fanboys were thumping their chest at the news of over 1,000 games coming to Xbox in 2017/2018

>[email protected]/* */

Are you ready for the GAMES?

That's historically been true, but this generation, they were all profitable from the start. That's why their specs were underwhelming even at release.

Microkike and myself would beg to differ.

One of Microsoft's bigger problems is that they suck at maintaining IPs and the talent that drive them. Halo used to print money as the go-to social "fun" FPS, and they rode that tide to establish a firm console presence. Then they lost Bungie and it's gone to shit. Halo was the only thing that made people care about the Xbox. But MS thought they could just mosey along with the brand and sell it on name alone.

That leads me to Microsoft's other big problem, which has been apparent since long before their console debut. Every time the market changes, they completely fail to adapt. They get cozy in their successful spot, then stop trying and just tread water. That's the entire reason Firefox was able to take a huge share of the browser market in the years leading up to smartphones, when Chrome took a big cut as well. It's the reason the iPad created a whole booming tech segment even though I had Windows XP on a tablet PC almost a decade earlier.

I don't know why they behave like that, but I've seen the pattern repeat enough that I figure sooner or later someone will upend their desktop OS dominance. Apple probably could have done it already if they sold OSX independent of their hardware. I'd love it if Linux became the main platform, but the freetard infighting precludes that possibility.

Anyway. MS is bad at designing hardware; see 360 RROD which cost them billions in warranty extensions and more in public perception. MS is bad at keeping development talent. MS is bad at marketing to their prime demographic. MS isn't even great at their core business of designing software. All of this contributes directly to them hemorrhaging customers who are looking to alternatives. PS4 is doing fantastic, and it's mostly due to Microsoft's inability to stop fucking everything up.

I know it's too much to ask for M$ to die, but I sincerely hope they exit the console market. Any chance of Win10-only becoming the defacto definition of PC gaming?

>>>/oven/

I've never even seen the operating system for the original fucking thing.

Well I only play weebshit nowadays so yeah a PS4 is the way to go this gen.

I can play games for the next 5 years for 399, gaming is a pretty cheap hobby all things considered. But

Is something that differs from person to person.

What is the Vita?
And you better be importing that shit because translated PS4 and Vita weebshit is all being ported to PC.

Even though Windows 10 is currently the most installed OS in the world, Microsoft forces people to use their own Store to play Win 10 exclusive games.

Any other company would make bank with a combo like this without even trying, but luckily for us Microsoft can't make a store that works no matter how hard they try.

Their downloads/client/support/general features have been broken since they got released and even the most basic bugs have yet to be fixed.
Devs recently got fed up and started porting the exclusive stuff for Win 10 to older DX versions.

Sometimes I wonder how someone can be this incompetent, like, you can't possibly get to these levels without trying your hardest to fuck it up

Says who?

Says the Steam Hardware survey
store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

Oh you mean, the most installed OS for people playing games. Fair enough.

Also posting a pic with no identification, source, or information as to when it was created is very dumb, please don't do that.

Nope

Eat shit

Get fucked loser.

Checks out.

And then the main man got stabbed in the back over political beliefs, proving that damn the law, politics is the first thing you should discriminate upon.

I still don't get it to this day why there are faggots who think that this is going to be Xbone/Win10 exclusive when the devs themselves confirmed that there is going to be non-UWP version for Windows below 10. Pretty sure they even showed Steam logo in that E3 announcement and Steam has no UWP games.

You have shit friends. I would be embarrassed to call such retards friend, even on imageboards.

Nu/v/ is full of retards who fall for marketing and they'll keep spreading that misinfo.
Plenty of people here still think Ace Combat 7 is PS4 exclusive.

Well, you can stream your xbone games to a windows 10 PC, that's probably all it's talking about. Basically Remote Play but instead of being with a pocket sized device it's your godamn desktop where you can play better shit already.

No. The platform is all but dead. Finally.

Only in the west, luckily there are plenty of good imports.

It's a glorified visual novel m8.

Utterly terrible game.

3ds.guide/

It and the 360 have some of the worst build quality and highest failure rates of any piece of consumer tech.

What the fuck is Windows 2003?

oh, well i'm not really surprised that fans of gabe's botnet are fine with microsoft's botnet

Server 2003, most likely.

I'm sure M$'s backend is great, and usually their software does exactly what it's intended to do. The problem is the execs up high have no idea what they're doing and make stupid decisions. If you have the opportunity to work there, you should. Aside from the great pay and massive benefits, putting microsoft on your resume could really only lead to better job offers later on.

Are you getting the Xbox mixed up with the PS2? That console was sturdy as fuck. Only issue I can recall is having to rip out that shitty capacitor but that was fixed at the end of the Xbox lifespan. Furthermore, the build quality is largely irrelevant to the game library and capability of the hardware. It was the roughest toughest console of the era with the best ports and a bunch of awesome exclusives spanning nearly every genre.

I don't blame them, almost all the other games were playstation exclusive

It's been a shit generation, tbh. XBone has even less exclusives than before and the only half-decent PS4 games are Nipponese. Everything else is multiplat.

Scorpio seems too-little-too late since it's just an XBone Pro. Means nothing without good exclusives, which seems to be a real problem in the Western market. Must be too busy tryimg to incorporate the pay-to-play nature of video arcades back into console gaming or something.

Crackdown 3's Cloud-based destruction means it's already doomed before release, so scratch that one.

Gonna just wait to observe next-gen, which will probably happen sooner rather than later. Half-expecting M$ to toss the Shitball to Sony, who will open up with another PS3-esque reveal.

archive.is/s2C9M
They gotta give games away for free to try to get people to use their shitty console and OS

the desperation is real holy shit.

The entire story behind this is both fucking hilarious and tragic as hell all at the same time and it's leaving me conflicted.

What's it matter? I wish more companies were in the red and desperate to gain/retain customers with free shit.

To be fair, the sequel/reboot looked like absolute shit from people who didn't have the first idea about what made the first game so good.

That's not the tragic part, my rage falls with what happened to the studio that was working on the game. They were working on it before suddenly getting shafted by Microsoft, who had the fucking balls to show a cancelled game trailer at E3.

Oh yeah, total dick move announcing a cult game sequel 10 years later out of nowhere, then trying to bully a small developer into giving you essentially free labor by screwing them out of an appropriate budget, despite being able to afford it. I think the studio/Dev was doing a below average job on one of my favorite games, but that's obviously not the reason Microsoft had for jewing them out of business, so fuck em for that, obviously.

At least it drove down the prices of the original xbox version.

I meant that consolefags who don't own a gaming PC are more likely to play it on their XBOne, along with games like Quantum Break. Sure, it'll get bought on Steam a lot, but some people just prefer sitting on a couch and playing on their TV.

Yeah I'm sure that's more accurate than steam
Why can't you guys just admit that Win 10 is the most installed OS?

It doesn't matter. It doesn't make it good.
Denial is just fucking pathetic.

Statcounter is an optional analytics system for websites, do you really think it could be more accurate than the prime platform for PC gaming? Jeez man.

Normalfags don't care about any of that shit. Everyone I know at college has an xbone to play battlefield and fifa and few of them play siege (they don't like the new cods though)

Must be an american thing, I only know one person with an Xbone and he's a MS shill.
The dude actually owns a surface too

and gta 5

britbongland m8

Tell that to my broken one with a faulty DVD drive preventing me from replaying JSRF and Panzer Dragoon Orta

Are you me

Of course

I remember reading at neoFAG that 60% of Xbox one's are sold in North America.

For some reason Burgers have never liked Sony much.

I think it's mostly because most of the TV functionality for the Xbone is exclusively available for NA.
In other countries all that shit that's supposed to make it special just doesn't exist.

But they do, Microsoft just has a big piece of the market share there compared to the outside market where they barely have any influence on the console side.

Yurop and South America for example are pretty much PS4/PC only with Nintendo barely selling anything on those regions with the exception of some countries

Its was outselling the ps4 in NA last time I checked which was about a month ago.

The fuck? I know you don't want to be wrong, but you are.

I picked up 15og xboxs from a closing down 2nd hand place and only 1 of them had that disc error. I had to replace the rubber band on one of the trays as well but it worked great after that.

Listen, if that were Google Analytics I'd probably believe it, since that does actually have info on pretty much ANYONE that uses the internet. But a webstat site that nobody knows of? That's hardly usable proof.

Not to mention that gaming-wise, Steam will always be more precise. It's undeniable that Windows 10 is the most used OS for gaming. The proof is right there.

I trust Steam and Valve because Microsoft fucked with them, meaning they have absolutely no reason to lie and say that Windows is the most used OS.

I also trust Valve because I know how that info has been received and I know how many people were asked to complete the survey.

For fucking real nigga?

You really couldn't go wrong with any system in 6th gen. Gamecube didn't have as big of a selection of games as the other systems, but it still had a strong lineup. PS2 had an absurd volume of shovelware that came along with an absurd volume of awesome games, many of them Japanese. And as you said, XBOX had some good niche titles that are way underrated. PC gaming was also in its golden age during this time, so you really couldn't make a bad choice. Everything had something to offer.

Now we're just floating in a sea of shit with our eyes blinded by the vitriolic rays of the piss-colored sun