Completely unrecoverable bloodstain with 40,000 souls and 15 humanity

>completely unrecoverable bloodstain with 40,000 souls and 15 humanity

how the fuck did you die on the slide?

I didn't. I fell into a hole after breaking the first glowing thing. My bloodstain SHOULD be in the bossroom but this game is coded like shit.

Does Dark Souls not have an item like a summoner's candle?

Why did you go to the boss with that much souls and humanity.

Because that's how much Kirk and the daughter of chaos dropped after I killed them both.

And?
Its not like any of those two matter.

Pretty bad coding, but 40k souls and 15 humanity should be nothing by that point. Just go to Oolacile and kill some of those humanity ghosts.

40000 souls and 15 humanity is nothing, just go to oolacile and you can farm that in like 2-3 passes through those abyss caves leading up to manus.
I can only reason your salty about the humanity because 40k souls isn't shit.

Oh no, whatever will you do? Might as well uninstall now. Game is literally unwinable.

I thought everyone on Holla Forums was so good at Dark Souls they can beat it in one run without deaths or saves?

user if this was 200k souls I'd understand but getting 40k souls is pretty easy.

Just be glad this isn't Dark Souls 2 where soul memory means that those souls are permenantly lost.

WOOOOOW

NOTHING I COULD DO

40k Souls sounds like a damn good concept for a game.

This is the hole I died in to get a bloodstain on the slide.

If this was Dark Souls 2, this wouldn't have fucking happened. That game is not coded like shit.

Your own fault for dying in the first place.

Sounds cool tbh

This is why people call the Souls fanbase cancer.

And why they're completely correct.

JUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDdddJUST GET GOOD XDDDDddd

Wasn't that essentially what the original version of Space Marine was supposed to be?

Someone sounds a little butthurt about losing to a puzzle boss, have you tried not being shit?

If you had enough souls/humanity to give a fuck about them, you should have just put on a ring of sacrifice for the boss because you know full well it's bullshit and it's not like you were gonna use those rings anyway. You had the tools to prevent this, you chose not to and instead came here to complain. Go fuck yourself.

Shit, I've lost millions of souls and thousands of humanity. That shit is disposable.

1) I haven't died on this boss in a long time
2) I don't give a shit about the souls or humanity because I can just dupe them back. I'm pissed at the shit parts of the game for being shit.

Im taking a huge shit right now.

Nah, it was always meant to be a simple beat'em up. The demo did feature chaos marines a lot more instead of orks but it was still pretty close to what we got.

skrusb

fuck off moecuck

The game knows you're a faggot and it's fucking with you, clearly.

How new are you?

If it were 2 it may matter but holy shit that's like nothing.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR USING YOUR CHARACTER AS A BANK ACCOUNT

I gathered that back in the fucking undead burg tbh fam, I don't know why on earth you would want to be carrying that many souls on you at once.. You only get one life to retrieve them after all.

I know there's bullshit but stepping directly into it when you know it's there is full fucking retarded and no amount of smug is going to save your retarded faggot ass from being born wrong.

that's only like 30 minutes of grinding the blue things in dukes archive. Maybe less. And that's just for the humanity, if you don't have the gold serpent ring. Quit bitching, it's not the end of the world.

all me

I am still convinced that DSP is just a persona used to attract whoever is unironically entertained by DSP.

fascinating tbh fam

you are not funny and could use your time better

Souls games are incredibly pretty, with great art-style, graphics, and sound.
Souls games are also very addictive. And the thrill of getting 100% on these games is like a drug.

That's all I will say about the games. Souls fanboys are cultists with buyer's remorse.

you are shit, maybe you should summon some phantoms next time :^)

See, that's where you're wrong. While you're busy enjoying slightly less garbage bloodstain placement, you get all the warm loving of shockwaves paired with the single most garbage setting in the series on top of the worst boss design. Yes, that's counting the DLC for DS2, and yes, Bed of Chaos doesn't automatically make the rest of Dark Souls worse just because it exists.

Isn't that not possible on a single file due to how pacts and shit work?

I dont think so, these games also have NG+.

that skeleton is white, why is he shooting like a nigger?

Oh hey it's you DaS2 autist how's your crusade of defending DaS2 going?

Dear OP: Cheatengine exists

That is all.

Find me a single example of unrecoverable bloodstain in DS2.

This tbh. I get nervous if I have anything over 20k, depending on my level.

>>>/reddit/

Dear user: Who the fuck cheats?

That is all.

Really this. Anybody who's not brain dead retarded would never fucking go near that boss with a ton of souls.

The souls fanbase IS cancer

You're on Holla Forums
You are a part of Holla Forums
You ARE Holla Forums
We are all Holla Forums
Truly it is the height of folly and foolishness to to claim Holla Forums is one person

I'm not mad, I just find it funny people waste time on this when better games exist.

People are bitching about this and not about the fact he's using a shitty bow and shield?

translated your post from bait to english

Translated your post from pleb to patrician.

lmao

>another great thread
tell me again how summer is only a meme

My trips speak to the validity my appraisal of your statement

Known by namco's marketing, kiddo.

Well for starters summer is a good month away, and the end of the school period further still. If anything you just helped prove it's only a meme.

I sat around gaping dragon for about a half hour and got 75,000 from jolly cooperation.

Oh shit the game is unwinnable now, this is truly the hardest game ever made.

If he's so butthurt he had to make a thread about losing 40k souls, he may as well cheat to get them back. DS1 has no anticheat whatsoever

Are you the kind of person that throws hissy fits when they die?

fuck yeah

Sorry OP i see you re new here. See DS has a meme status here even tough everyone on/v/ sucked chosen undead dick for months. Any comment you make regarding this game is going to be met with shitpost. Try to avoid.

Who even plays dark souls?

fuck off back to reddit, nigger

Gotta get back.

boneitis

That's what you get for ALT+F4ing during boss fight, retard.

This is some advanced autism right here.

Come back when you lose over 200k.
Then you will know how it feels to transcend anger and rage.

First of all no matter what build you're running you only need 8 humanity, 10 max.
Second of all, I guess someone is going into the TotG to kill some baby skeletons.

Do you think people will hail you as a oldfag or something?

Did this really deserve it's own thread?

holy shit abandon thread op is a retard.

I encountered a problem similar to OP's when I managed to not entirely fall into the pit around Frampt and lost around 250k souls in the process. So I fired up cheat engine, recovered my souls, and then disabled it and went back about my business.

Only acceptable reason to cheat.

Unlock framerate. It breaks the physics so you don't actually slide down the slide anymore.
or just farm more humanity, pussy

Let me answer that:
No_