JRPG

Isn't 4am, waifufags, LOL, shillings, and your mom a good sign that things are fucked up beyond repair?

why tho

I'd like to fuck you up beyond repair.

>LOL threads
Depends on the thread. If the mods are being huge faggots and let the furries dump their shit in the thread then yes it's cancer, but usually it's fun. The other stuff you are correct on though, even though you shouldn't defend this shitty thread.

At least choosing your party is easy.

Then why are you here my son?

You know why.

Meet me @ 32°40’34.19″N 117° 9’27.58″W
I hope you brought lube.
Also

At least waifu threads are one day. You tripfaggots already have more than you deserve every single day

I havent even completed my favorite game 26 times

It's even worse when the party member they replace is one you don't use due to how much they suck.

That's why they invented youtube, double trips.

It's not really a waifu thread. More like autistic men RPing as their 2D girls. Even Goldshite was more tolerable than that thread.

32.737621, -117.151960 is more romantic. BYOL.

if you're referring to Nier Automata, there are only 5 "real" endings and you only have to replay the game once to get them all.

Eh? The waifuposters talk about how much they love their waifu, not about how much they love being the waifu. Autistic, but not what you're saying.

You clearly haven't been around there.

It's far worse. It's a lot like a religion as much as they like to deny that it is. They really love those characters as if they were real, and believe that despite knowing that they aren't real, they receive love in return or will be with their waifu one day, all the while claiming that they are not forcing it or using headcanon to justify their "devotion". They will spend years being devoted to them until they either wake up from the delusion, or something happens to their waifu via the creator of their series changing them in a way that makes all that time devoted to their waifu meaningless, but they brought it upon themselves.

That kind of waifushit isn't good for you. Using waifu as a way of describing your favorite character is one thing. Acting like those in those waifu threads is a whole other story.

I'm one of them, so yeah, I know what I'm talking about.

I love you Fie

No surprise you're defending them with wrong facts. Might as well say that it's never the same waifus too and they're all vidya related.

You ARE right that a few aren't vidya related, but I haven't seen anyone post "I am -waifu-, blah blah blah". You should probably point that out on Wednesday when you're busy shitposting

You don't have to play Chrono Cross all the way through every time to get all the endings.

They all fuckin' call each other by the name of their waifu and it's a weekly blogposting avatarfag circlejerk. I posted seriously in two of the threads and I'm embarrassed to have ever been a part of them.

Yeah, you complete it twice and fight the final boss after every major cutscene, essentially.

This is why distance between enemy and party level is the only way to go. TITS:3rd forces you to use all sixteen characters at several points and everyone gets to the proper average in five minutes of grinding, exploding up ten or so levels at a time.

At this point one wonders why they even use levels at all. If your whole party is ultimately going to be locked to the enemy level then there's no real player agency behind the leveling system and you could achieve the same outcome by simply giving everything a fixed power according to story advancement or just flat throughout the game.

DELET THIS

b-but the numbers get bigger

It can be implemented right if the exp gain is based on the difference between the chars lv and the enemies. Reduces grinding to get party member up to the average and prevents overleveling. I don't know if this is what is talking about.
Or just say fuck it and make the game 100% equipment based, but this limits character variability.

The naming thing is a circlejerky thing to do, yes, but you're interpreting it completely wrong, you know. They're naming each other after the waifu they like. They aren't THE waifu. Is
English your first language?

This is important: Do they call each other by just their waifu's names or do they affix -fag to the end?

latter also I'm tired of bumping this thread for off-topic reasons

Yes that's what he's talking about, at an extreme value where matching the enemy level is trivial and exceeding the enemy level by any substantial amount is basically impossible. So no matter what you do you will always be within a few levels of where the game wants you to be, ultimately making any choices you make have a negligible impact on your party.

This is where something like Chrono Cross where you simply increase in power based on the number of story bosses you've beaten sterts to look like a good idea. I'll note CC isn't a perfect example because you gain some stats in battle between bosses, but the general system is effectively 1 boss = 1 level, no grinding.

Oh well that's completely different from what that fuck said then. I still think they're shit though

If you you can still distribute the stats and choose the branches of the skill trees you want the only choice that has been limited is the option to grind to win.
I haven't played CC, but limiting character growth to the story sounds like adventure games, where you get skills like double jump, or more attacks by beating bosses or exploring.
Do you allocate stars after beating a boss in CC?

jesus christ almighty
which one of you niggers is it?
I bet it's the Xionfag, he's the most autistic out of the bunch, even beyond the hibarifag

I'd say all of them. If you really love your waifu you wouldn't go around advertising her like a whore. But yeah that fag is the worst of them all.

neat

Isn't that cuckolding? It fits them.

And bumplocked. Thanks mark now please kill yourself.

I'd say they use their waifus as pseudo avatarfagging to recognize each other because they are so devoid of personality that they themselves have nothing worthwhile to offer to be recognized by even after years of this shit thread with the same 8+ people in it.

uh oh, we dared hate on his precious waifu thread

Sounds about right

Never

I-I guess

It means you're a cuck that's going to fall for 3DPD

so what, after killing one monster he will gain enough exp for 5 levels at this point

no|crush|fool

Is that so, you rancid racoon?

What does it mean???

Your true emotional self is like a naked body hidden behind a door and it takes only a bit of effort to open the door and see the true you. You're also a sassy super slut.