Look up some gameplay video t o see wtf is going with this game since i havent heard anything in forever

i thought this a PC only game, shit, another one bites the dust

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DuhyAP0Srsk&ytbChannel=NiksCozyGaming
youtube.com/watch?v=Y75sRJXkvjY&ytbChannel=BroCho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is English not your first language?

dumbfied, consolized, whatever word you want nigger

who cares

It looks decent. The historical fencing looks quite accurate to fight manuscripts.

youtube.com/watch?v=DuhyAP0Srsk&ytbChannel=NiksCozyGaming

this looks decent to you? give me a break, its almost as bad as any dumb TES game

you will need better bait if you go around fishing for responses around these parts OP

whats is your problem faggot? at least tell me what trigerred your sensitive butthole, because i have no idea

Yes? Have you played it you dumb faggot? It plays more like Mount and Blade with directional blocks and attacks

It plays exactly like some dumb game like For Honor with your dumb limited directionals, are you braindead? Im talking about the gameplay here, i dont give a fuck if it looks realistic, might as well make it a QTE game if you want it to really look reallistic, im sure you wouldnt mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y75sRJXkvjY&ytbChannel=BroCho

Look how fucking retarded the combat is

Its garbage m8, i wouldnt be surprised if the next TES game turns out to have better gameplay

Why do they keep doing this?

>>>/SomethingAwful/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/oven/

Why the fuck not?

Ohhh, im sorry im not choking on this guy dick because i agree with his political views.
Fucking faggots.

This shit can be done right, its like nobody even tries. Doesnt help that these homosexuals will swallow this shit.

as far as i know, poozed means fucked, so im not wrong, get rekt

Hes obviously pretending to be retarded anons

You can't see what the fuck you are doing. It's not a shooter where you see the tip of your gun, from where bullets fly. What if enemy flank you mid swing? How do you adapt your movement if you can't see shit?
After games like Blade of Darkners, Rune and Jedi Academy I for the life of me can't deal with first person melee combat in anything.

Great thread
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/

Check em

fuck you i was prepping for that for the past 12 minutes

You nigger.

shit son

Cucked

nice

oh its a for honor clone, lame

Nice ID hop OP

Nice VPN

checked

But you can and should use the tip of your fucking sword. Instead they make some retarded casual 5 directions shit to suit controllers.

Cancer

This guy gets it

hah

cmon bud, tell me how long you've been here for

>>>/nigger/

If you're epee-only faggot maybe.

shitposters saging threads should be banned on sight

all right guys, what exactly makes this different from for honor?

Do you know what sage is supposed to be used for?

thread over

Sage

OP, we all know this is you
go away

its not, I am a native English speaker

>>>/Cuck/

this is pretty low energy shitposting in this thread
do notice the actual lack of arguments for the game being good
saging because this one IS bait

Hahaha, apply for a mod then.

heh

there is not talking with these cucked women, all we can hope is that most people arent this retarded and dont buy this shit

im not op

I dont usually say this but I think they might actually be shills

nah , thats just how it goes here aparently, they dont give a shit if the games are good or not , they just want to be gay for japan and anyone they like

Sage deez nuts

The April's First event, I guess.

op you should delete the thread

Heckm em

Kys then

like i didnt know that you are all gay

Don't mind me, I'm just checking these. Carry on.

I'm not sure person can survive this.

I wanted to say that you were full on rightful to your own opinion and that realism is cancer, but holy shit you are desperate to make people dislike this game and validate your own opinion as truth.

if pewter can be a mod, literally anyone can

Why? This shit is just a For Honor 2

Desperate? Look at all these mad homos trying to kill the thread, because thats all their impotent rage can do, lol

Im not even criticizing realism, im just saying the gameplay is fucking garbage.

because the shitposting isnt fun, thats why.
all the discussion has been had, me and you and maybe some others can see its just for honor, and a couple shitposters possibly from 76chan/sp/ think that saying so is objectionable, but wont sy why
no further discussion will change these facts, it dosnt need to exist

How can anyone say such bullshit in the age of overmeme, lol and other cancer?

Realism IS cancer though.

implying
probably were several

Nah m8

That doesnt make sense. So if you dont like a thread you can just throw a tantrum and slit your wrists and the OP is forced to delete it or change his opinion. Sounds like a sjw tactic to me.

…you do realize your examples only work if you can point out why those games would be better with more realism. Right? Feel free to try by the way.

Kill yourself pleb

Don't mind who exactly? I can't see anyone.

Such as?

Play Project Reality and shut your fucking mouth.

it is, but there is no particular reason not to surrender to it, because this version chokes out discussion whether you surrender or not.
better to move out of the way when a river of shit come barreling towards you then to defiantly hold your mouth open to swallow it.

Theres a shitload of them you stupid fucking pleb, go back to being a fantasy only nigger instead of enjoying everything the medium has to offer.

Akarin is right here! Please notice her!

Nice joke m8, I got it.

You're not right in the head.

Oh you're a German. How many rapefugees did you thank for destroying your country today?

if there arent other posters like us, this place is already dead, overrun by snowflake millenials

Crashing this thread

Nah, eat shit you plebeian go back to grinding in Disgaea and MMOs and pretending like they're fun or have any depth you literal nigger.

kys, I can't roll on this
but I'll try it anyway
rollan

It doesn't look good, mainly because the animation looks very floaty. Not sure what's so bad about directional attacks though, OP, as long as they're more than two or three.

Way ahead of you loser.

lol u mad

No, my example works without your autistic demands, besides there are far more cancerous games with absolutely zero fucking realism then there are bad games which even attempt being somewhat realistic

Mad as fuck

Repeating it won't make that true.

Good job prepping the bull :^)

this thread makes me sad
and what's with all the fur honor comparisons, wasn't this announced before it? it just happens to have a completely expected slow development

Have you ever played Die by the Sword, i was expecting something in that vein when they claimed to be going full autism on realism

This is just lame as hell console game

OP is a cuckchan/Reddit crossposter
Shitpost at will

yes Im sure adding wacky cartoony graphics, niggers, some hack n slash bullshit, anime waifubaits and 3 meters long swords would make this game better

You were expecting a completely unrealistic clunky action game when someone said full blown autism realism?

since when is die by the sword realistic

Can't say I have. Looking at a video I think I've understood what it is you want, you wanted to free move your sword in any direction, right?

But nobody said anything about that. Stay mad because you know I've already won the argument.

Im talking about game-fucking-play, how you control shit with your skills and not some dumb preset directions.

You said it when you claimed realism is cancer, so by your logic making this game less realistic would make it instantly better

Yep. Lets she how long these millenial retards take to figure that out.

lmao stay mad

How the fuck is the gameplay in Die by the sword realistic at all?
What you want is fucking gimmick. Die by the sword's combat is proto waggling bullshit. Its absolute trash and only shows how much of a shit taste you have.

Lel too easy

i'm still not understanding what you're angry about
you want non-preset directions? that can be done but it's gonna look horrible, like all the VR games do their melee combat with a lot of wagglan
this is why mount and blade DOESN'T do it like that and just requires minimum nudges of the mouse to figure out where you want to attack. any more than that and you'd have a sword being flailed in every direction
i don't like the lock-on i'm seeing in kingdom come, but other than that the gameplay is the same as any other melee fighter that's followed M&B, nothing wrong with that

Can't say I hate the idea but I'm sure it would be botched. For example how much force would affect damage, or how you could thrust(spears), or how you could block an attack without a shield, etc.
Shit I was pretty sure I had something in mind that satisfied your request but I can't remember it at all right now.

if you don't like it, don't play it
according to you, everyone who plays M&B-esque games aren't actually enjoying them

people can enjoy shit games, they just like to eat shit.

nigger you think Die by the Sword has good combat
you're in no position to claim your shit taste as standard.

but why do you think it's shit
you don't enjoy it but you haven't really given much of a reason why nobody else should enjoy it

Oh shit I remember it now, hammerfight might really be your shit. It's a 2D game where you have flails and hammers and you have to move yourself in a way to swing those hammers, it's a really fantastic game.
#!f19GjS4J!I905qQ3jGcYTutyJgTLoL1Doei7WRNvBb_QWXbV6caU

I think its shit because ts literally a pre-baked slow selection of stances with no depth just like for honor.
why do you think its fun?

never played it, is it any good?

i knew he was already based, but that just increased one thousandfold.

because the alternative looks even worse and would be nearly impossible to do correctly with a mouse

ay…

thats not the only alternative user, besides, saying something else is bad is not an argument to prove another thing is good

I never understood these complaints. Like, we're talking about countries that are 99% white even today. So white that when they break down demographics, they just mention ethnicity, because their minorities are just other white people.
Did they think there was a secret holocaust to get rid of all the blacks? …They probably do, don't they?

I don't think it looks very good. The combat didn't seem very interesting and the open world sorta shit it's pulling has me the opposite of interested. I don't see the pitch for it, and frankly I'm not surprised yet another game is giving the PC is second class citizens treatment. It's been standard for like a decade.

Why is there a pony in the gaschamber..?

the least shit option is by definition the good option
give me an alternative to preset directions that actually works
there's exanima/sui genesis and that's hailed as a clunky mess with retarded looking movement

Stop replying to yourself OP you're not fooling anyone but yourself.

Because you keep banner avatarfagging

the alternative would depend on what exactly you want out of it, and its unlikely that I could give you anything you have not heard of before but I could give you some suggestions if I had paramaters.
sometimes there are no good options.

but the preset directions work fine
op's only real complaint is that it's not realistic enough
you don't have much of an argument as to why preset directions don't work

i bet majority of those are in frogstan too

???

???

madre des dios
it's called flag-fagging

why not just make different moves instead of being able to do the same move 5 different times? its just a layer of abstraction to make these games look different from skyrim when the main differences in the core combat are actual differences in weapons that matter and staggering on hit.
these are important differences but really should constitute the BARE MINIMUM for a melee combat game
free flowing sword combat is one solution and I hear there are some wii games that actually did it okay but I have not played them yet
something like dark souls our dragons dogma is kind of the standard and its not terrible
the eapon combat in cuh-razy games would be pretty good if it weerent for eveything being so spongy, but it wouldnt be cuhrazy if you couldnt eecute sick 2000 hit arial multishine combos.
also I think OP also wanted it to be faster, which I could take or leave as long as it isnt slower then the linked video.

If M&B is anything to go by you do different moves depending on the direction, for example thrusting is usually the downwards direction, shield splitting attacks are the upward direction, so on.

witnessed

mount and blade looks…okay
this dosnt look like that in OPs vid

Shit thread anyways, I bet you're one of the retards that use the word "cucker" thinking it means the opposite of cuck.

Of course not. That's why armor is for. Most attack will be used to beat the opponent into submission rather than cutting his guts open.

You mean you don't have a god-cam view from behind your back, like in REAL LIFE?
Dropped!

Fuck off back to reddit console faggot.

My biggest issue with it is that it slows down. It requires no skill to block. Why would they add that into the game?

They literally think that when the nazis occupied poland they killed everyone not white and that these countries being almost completely white is a recent change.

Gothic had that

It's not a polish game, though, it's czech

What's your complaint? It seems pretty good to me that it's not just clicking LMB to win. Analogy with TES is retarded.

Up until the most recent statistics, they were 99.9% white, too. There's now a 27.5% "unspecified" as of 2011, but that's because they made it optional to give away your nationality, and there's no reason to assume that things became that different in a short few years.

I like this guy, but don't expect anything from kikechan anymore. Its the nu goons.

ITT: OP gets triggered that the devs made a console port for their game.

Right.

FUCKING CHECKED!

Nice try retard.

GDI fag. Nice tanks btw

I remember downloading one of the beta versions, and this is actually what was happening in the combat. The main tactic is to move your mouse around like a retard so that your opponent can't keep up with your attack, and then make your attack as random and erratic as possible. Would have been far better if he vavra took notes from M&B or DM:M&M but whatever.. Apart from that it was a fairly pleasant experience; very nice looking game but it will push your rig to it's limits for certain.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I cede that it is not copying for honor, merely exactly like it.
although thats what I was mad about in the first place, if it copied something good I would be happy its a clone but it happens to have the same gameplay as a shit game.