Sweaty hands

why does one get sweaty hands.
I wanted to play something with gamepad today but I keep fucking sweating and it's infuriating. Ironically this is after I washed my hands with soap to make sure my hands weren't filthy before using gamepad. What is the science behind this shit? does washing hands actually make you prone to sweat right after or is it just my shit genetic inferiority?

user, you have mental issues. Any other signs of OCPD?

That's because you're a nerd.

pretty sure I'm one of the least autistic users on this board

do you just sweat all the fucking time in general (hyperhydrosis)
do you have high blood pressure?
are you fat as fatass?
are you aware that this thread isn't really that vidya but already on a tangent?
in any case, less sodium, less ambient heat, less lardass.

Actually, I just want to know whether there's any correlation between washing hands and increased, measurable sweating shortly thereafter, because I noticed it happens possibly always after washing them. Or maybe the ps4 controller just has a weird material that also kind of makes people's hands sweaty. If nobody has the same issue, I guess it's really just me, I don't need to tell you my medical history and nobody would give a fuck about that either

OK. This is important. Have you previously used the controller as a prostate stimulation device?

Well, you could try wearing those "Gamer Gloves" I see sometimes. (Or just regular gloves, provided they aren't too slippery(.

Washing your hands with soap removes the natural oils on your hands, so your body makes more.

well this might really make sense, so thanks
if it's true

The same reason people sweat in general. With the idiotic question answered, this is now a dubs thread.

Happens to me too and I ruined a couple mouse scrolling wheels so far, I need to constantly rub one out my hand on my pants or some cloth to dry it out. Usually happens when I'm doing something that requires concentration so it's probably anxiety related. I tried some talcum powder once but didn't really worked out, mainly cause I didn't used too much out of fear of making some gooey sweat-talcum gunk and then fuck up my mouse for sure

You're fat.

I have a sweaty ballsack

I'm 165 lbs

You're a big guy

Used to have sweaty hands, tried ionophoresis 10 years ago, haven't looked back. It's beyond me that shit is not better known, sweaty hands are uncomfortable if you're doing any kind of precision work.

Really? Then why are you people here?

I only got sweaty hands when I'm playing multiplayer with friends

I'm not even nervous or anything it's fucking weird

I feel your pain brother, usually getting high helps.

I think it's something to do with the plastic not allowing your hands to breathe.
Whenever I've been wearing latex gloves at work and take them off, sweat literally pours out of the gloves.