4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite sword from any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigs are dummmmbb

nigger

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Katana's because I'm a weeb.

No sleep for 3 days. Leg is killing me. Send help.
Leaning twords the master sword, mainly OOT's design. I also really like jetstream sam's one too.

Yes, I'm losing control. I really like the Chikage from Bloodborne, but I wouldn't say I have any particular favorite, just the first that came to mind.

Any music I can listen to so I can daydream about beating up smug libtards?

Drove 200 miles round trip to a fucking Brony convention to meet up with one of my internet buddies. Stopped at a few game stores on my way back. Mowed a couple lawns. Hung out with some m8s and played Use Your Words. Good day.

Idk either Master Sword or Plasma Sword.

Morning everyone

Had a completely awful 12 hour shift at work yesterday. Spent the first 4 hours doing manual labor shit then 8 hours of regular work.

Parents leave the house for the first time in 6 months for the weekend and I can't enjoy it because of fucking work god damn it.

Neir and all the persona games have good music.

Im not really sure what to do when my house is empty besides what i always do.

I want rage music some shit where I feel like I'm fighting the power though. Hard rock shit you know?

A specific sword dummy

Hows your day going user?

How you even stay awake that long?

The music of you actually beating up smug libtards. Their screams give the best beats yo

How do I force myself to use the treadmill? I am a fat bastard who could stand to use it daily, but I always make excuses for myself. I just want to get /fit/

no

Morning. Played a lot of Circle of the Moon today. I beat the golem in the clock tower not long ago. Also put in my order for the new Fire Emblem. Not looking forward to today because my mom has a short fuse on Mother's Day and her birthday. She didn't talk to us for half a year once because we didn't ask what she wanted on Mother's Day. We got the gift anyway because we knew what she wanted. Because she always asks for the same thing. Every time. Didn't matter.
Z-saber, definitely. When I played MMZ 1-4 I used it almost exclusively because I have no concept of playing defensively. I like to always be attacking.

Metal gear rising is what you want

I passed out through the pain today. Not fun.

TORIEL BEST TBH

Dangle a Twinkie on a string in front of you while you run. You'll catch it eventually.

Not in the mood for that shit.

Why the fuck are you friends with a brony

Its nice not having those annoying twats bugging me every time I leave my room.

JUST DO IT FATTY

Your mom sounds like a cunt user

Shin megami tensei series music?

I wasted my entire day eating, sleeping, and shitposting on IRC.

I guess enjoying the silence is the best part before breaking it with some vidya

'sup faggots, what's poppin'?

Since I'm nothing if not a filthy filthy heroin addict when it comes to mediocre at best mmos, probably pic related.

Hey everyone

can't say I've felt this comfy in a while

We've been friends for years. We actually went to this con together like 4 years ago. I don't watch the show anymore. He still does, but admits that it's getting worse. He's a bit of an aspie in case you haven't guessed.

then sleep

I thought it is Spring over in America

usually i'm drunk to be up at 4am, but i'm just trying to pull an all nighter right now and go straight to a mothers day breakfast with my folks, then i'll crush a nap. gonna have to make another coffee soon though

claymore, i'm a simple man

nice dubs kaz
how're you doing

Yeah. I don't know anybody else who takes it so seriously.

Doesn't that count as sleep at least?

Sounds comfy. What'd you eat?

Or weebshit music

why

How goes user

It's summer in Texas.
it's almost always summer.

no

Fine, just wish my waifu was legit real so I could wrestle.

The cat commands it.

It does, but passing out isnt as good as proper sleep, and it fucks up my schedule.

Mona just let me make more fucking lockpicks before bed.

The Wizard refuses.

Ey mate it could be worse

You're waifu might be real one day

Says the "former" brony

Claymores are too slow for me honestly.

What other kinda crazy shit she do?

What schedule? You ain't slept in 3 days!

The cat always wins.

Its a good thing im used to 100+ weather. I had to sit in the car when it was atleast 105. Not fun.

I had a schedule, 3 days ago.

thankfully we had a small coldfront, so I was able to get in my shitty nigh costume for my friend's jazz concert.
can't wait for next week where I'll be wearing it all day while it's in the 80's

The Wizard always prevails

105 isn't even 40c, it's not that bad

No, you'll sleep eventually.

what's a nigh costume

That's really the worst of it. That and she's way too soft. If you somehow got grounded by her she would change her mind really quick.

105, in nevada, in a fucking car. Im super thin so it felt atleast 10 degrees cooler than it was though.

Morning all. Got off at midnight tonight, now i'm free until Wednesday again i wish I had a qt gf to cuddle with

The Ostracon Oblivion from MH4U was pretty fucking sweet, but so was the Stygian Acedia. Oh and the Sea-Emperor's Sword, the Grand Shamshir, Duster/Eclat….

loneliness, sleep deprivation, desire to play games and not wanting to play anything, etc.

Y'know, the usual.

nice taste user

Pizza covered in hummus and cereal.

Why would activating your persona help you sleep

Says the NEET on the Indonesian rotoscoping BBS in the middle of the night.

That's why you drive the car while having a frozen coke or something

Dormina

Because before the mmo bastardized his lore, its weilder was actually a pretty cool guy with an interesting plot arc. Unless I'm completely missing the point of the question and it was asking about swords you actually use in games. In that case, I'm an idiot and change my answer to claymores

not in new game + where you can call kawakami to give you a back message, so you're awake enough to call her again to clean your room

she's too much of a best girl

same

You tried any herbal shit?

How old are you user?

Fucking lucky. I don't think I'm going to have another week with less than 5 days ever again.

Disgusting

I had water, but the water was hot too.

I havn't played P5
I don't get what you mean

Mediterranean hummus.

It's why you get Frozen coke, then that way it at least takes a bit to get hot

If you are going to dump hentai anyway do you have the one about the kid whose mom lets him fuck her so he stops fucking his sister? I can't find that one anywhere. I remember it ending with him fucking his sister again anyway.

Went for a run this morning. Recently got a new phone, use my old one just as a stopwatch nowdays though.

As I was trying to set up the timer before my run, for some reason it kept coming up with some shitty voice command shite that I couldn't turn off. I didn't want to smash it at first, but I dropped it on the floor as a kind of 'I'm giving up with this pile of shite' gesture. Then, when it was on the floor I got angry again because this little shit has been doing this to me for years, never fucking working always being a little cunt so I stomped on it and kept stomping until my foot hurt. Then I yelled and kicked it into a bramble bush.

After my run I came back and searched for it but couldn't find it for the life of me. I wanted to see what damage I did to it, I really took a lot of repressed anger out on it. Little cunt deserved it. Long time coming.

You fucking Leb how about you fuck off back to Lebanon

I'll sleep when I need to

Knight costume, fug.

Im not touching any alternative meds for this.

dormina is the sleep spell

Hindsight is a bitch

It was Mediterranean hummus. It's really good.

Nigger I've had a job for at least the last 2 months.

Nah meant why to mmos dummy

Why not?

Got, Ritsu. Past tense. I never got grounded by my mom because I walked on thin ice around her. My dad grounded me once about 15 years ago for skipping school.

I guess I'll link this to >>12553220
since the vols got the other post.

She's the one I want to cuddle with though.

Too paranoid about the side effects and if it will conflict with my other meds. Im just gonna have to touch it out. I think it might be a pulled muscle or somthing. Shit hurts.

ROUND 2

FIGHT HOMOSEXY INTERCOURSE

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

>tfw you will never cuddle with your waifu and then impregnate her while holding hands

Fucking love that feeling so much. Had a couple of annoying things like that, that I ended up throwing on a burn pile before. Felt so good.
Fuck you you piece of shit useless toaster. Burn in hell.

Dunno what that means.

Suuuuuuuuure

Suuuuuuuuuure

Go to the doctor

Never ever say never fam

Oh.
I don't know, really. I just need a big, stupid grind to keep me occupied during my current stint of NEETness.

Nigger try 2 years.

jesus christ you inhuman freak

sorry to hear Soritsu. I remember my old job being like that though, 5 days a week sucks. Let alone anything more than that.

don't remind me

I would be pretty impressed if she grounded me since I am 26 years old and I don't live with her.
I'd be happy with just the name if you know it. I don't think it's on exhentai anymore. I loved that one.

Holy shit.
So I'm playing Heroes of the Storm so my wife can get her bullshit Police D.Va skin.

I hate mobas with every fiber of my fucking being. There is not a single thing in this world that will ever make me likes mobas ever. I think this is the most boring type of game I HAVE EVER played.

They do nothing
Its kinda hard to have hope when your perfect real waifu has been corrupted already. My spirit has been broken.

Oh, then that will be pretty cool
Do you have a Sword, Shield and Tomb of Gregorian chants?

fuck

I legit mean that since 3DPD are all sluts. I just want my waifu in the same dimension is all.

*Tome

No specific sword, but I always have a soft spot for the beginner sword you get at the start of any game.

>started weekend off with CoD
>had to restart the prologue about 10 times before being able to continue
Jesus fuck I haven't a video game this much in a long time; the bosses are pretty tough but satisfying to finally kill. I don't wanna go back to work so soon; I just want to play more vidya.

Step up your NEET game son

No thanks

At least I'm quitting in like 2 months.

Technically she grounded you from her life when she ignored you for 6 months that time.

Sorry incest-kun. Guess the majority likes dicks instead!

It doesn't help that HOTS is a particulatly hot piece of fucking garbage in that entire dumpster fire of a genre. You have my sympathies though I do like that dumb D.va skin. Fuck if I can be assed to play hots for it though

I personally want my mma tomboy to be real.

Found your problem

Explain

The beginner sword is always best because it looks simple.
And just fake being sick

nigga i just wish tomboys were real at this point

I wasn't grounded, I was free to do other stuff.

Fuck, I feel you. My girlfriend has badgered me into playing with her every week for the Overwatch stuff. Luckily my brother and his friends want them too so we just do it with them. I just pick the troll dude every time but god is it boring. I look forward to dying so I can play something on my emulating device.

All I got is a cheap reenactment sword and Sunny D but once I get a better job again and learn wotrkshop, I'll be ready for next year

WHY THE FUCK IS MY MOUSE RIGHT CLICKING BY ITSELF

You have a point.

Dota 2 was fun for a while, but then you start getting into that bracket where people take it way too seriously, even in normals. They yell so fucking loud over the smallest mistakes, over an unranked game. Its madness. Thats why i play pinball.

I said this in a previous threadn but it was this cute girl that did poetry on youtube, but then she went to college, then died her hair black and did slam poetry calling herself a slut.

Next one will be an Indonesian story! Hope you like it!

das rite

Ohhhh her. 3dpd waifus are always a mistake.

Life is pain

Those don't exist.

I need to teach her to play Tatsunoko vs Capcom with me. I have nobody to play with because I have no friends and nobody bought it anyway.

I wish i could have been there to stop it. She was so attractive too, pre hair dye. Like, she was everything i wanted in a woman, taken away by the left.

Play somthing a bit calmer.

i'd vouch having short hair hasn't been completely co-opted into SJW shit yet, because sjws and the like get fucking retarded haircuts thats nothin like just keepin it on the short side

The sad part is, youre right.

I can't, alcohol fried my fun receptors in the brain and bayo is the only thing I can manage to play for more than 5 minutes

What you trying to kick user?

/waifuist/ says otherwise.

Do it. And dump her if she doesn't.

Maybe you should take something that the left cares about then.

Semesters over, "celebrated" by running through Witcher 1 again and having a super comfy time.

I'm planning on doing 2 and 3 until June, when i leave for my summer program at another university.

i fucking love the atmosphere and music in Witcher 1. Anyone else feeling comfy

(checked)
nothing sad about it triple dub. It's been known that 3DPD has been shit.

They're retarded. They fuckin waifu'd Chloe Grace Moertz for a bit.

But then who will I have sex with?

No, i like fairly short hair, like just enough so its feminine, but not any longer than the neck.

Try arcade games.

They only exist to destroy. They care about literally nothing. Maybe the occasonal tv show, but good luck co-opting one of those.

Not even in the slightest.

Well they each have their own waifu I mean

They got family.

What happenes to that 80's puck chick look? I kinda liked that short fluffy hair they had.

Is it wrong to want 3d to be good?

The left doesnt even care about their family.

(checked)
They're still wrong, but nice quads.

No, but it's impossible in this political enviroment.

My onahole fund went to the new Fire Emblem. It's more important to me. Plus I had to buy a Mother's Day gift. If I had the cash I would order the Sujiman Kupa Rina.

Maybe i'll try and court a girl in a small town somwhere in the usa.

Didn't even notice tbh

Probably true

Heard good things about the sujiman series but ain't buying another magic eyes toy for a long while. Don't trust em

That is the best bet nowadays. Stay away from the coastal cities at least…

Im staying away from any city that has a walmart.

The price is mostly right, but the exchange rate and shipping costs are gonna kill me. Plus since I'm a leaf I would have to get them to exclude the packaging, because our government can arbitrarily decide that if a fictional character "looks too young", it's the same as having video of a real little girl being raped.

That's impossible though. Every small town is bet to have a lil walmart. That's not a death sentence. A death sentence is a suburb.

Maybe there is somewhere in montana or new hampshire that has someone worth while.

Why move to a city at all then

That sucks. Keep my onahole boxes with my fig boxes, they cute.

My town doesn't have a walmart.

I meant town more than city. do you think the amish have any good women?

if you move somewhere with no walmart it also probably has no people in it. living in a small town makes it actually far more difficult to meet new people, especially women. i live in a small town, everyone knows each other already and all the cliques are long established and you won't be getting in to them

I've only got one fig so far but it's a Nendo so I have the box sitting on my dresser with all the spare parts in it. I like it, it's Mega Man.

So im fucked if i try to find a pure waifu?

I don't think its easy to just be like "I'm amish now, let me into your community goys"

Ohh yeah, you've mentioned that one before. My boxes are sadly all stacked under one of my computer desks. If I ever clean my room I'll stack them all up nice. It'll be huge really. Got 20 of the damn things.

Not every small town, a Small town is 200 people or so
I doubt there wouldn't be a walmart until you get to at the very least 5,000 in the town at which point it becomes a large town

Maybe i'll give up on the whole "trying to find a woman worth marrying" thing.

Just get a waifu brah

I should probably clean mine too. It's a mess, but it's organized chaos. I know where my stuff is, it's just that a lot of the time that place is "in the dresser" or "in the closet" or "on the floor".

We don't have a Wal-Mart. Would be nice if we did, then I wouldn't need to order my games online.

I have one. She wont be real though. It it too much to ask to want a traditional family?

I just own too much crap. At this point when I buy something new theres just nowhere to put it so it gets stacked on something else.

In todays world? Yes probably

Probably the same here. I like my stuff.

God fucking damnit. When im better, i'll look around here and see if there is a single woman worth getting into a serious relationship with.

Doing god's work, keep it up user.

Ayy I finished my first module in my apprentice course

Yee. Wish I had a bigger bed room. If I ever win the lottery I'm going to have a nice big ass room for the shit I collect.

Good luck user, you'll need it.

I'll see if my local lutheran church has anyone worth marrying. Im considering joining it. Ive been going to this prodestant one, but since i havent had my meds ive stopped. going outside too much hurts

The main Janitor at the place I work at might of won the Lottery, I hope he stays if he wins
He's pretty good and the last time one of the janitors left he was replaced by a probably autistic Asian refugee who can't speak the language properly

My bed's great. Big and soft and lots of room to spread out. I think if I won the lottery I would buy my dad's house. He wants to move anyway and I love that house. Move back into my old bedroom, put some drapes on the basement windows, maybe get a new shower down there.

Is the catalog not working properly for anyone else? I'm trying to hide and sort threads but it doesn't do anything. I should have came in earlier, wanted to run something along fellow anons but it's too late, it won't get a lot of views. I'll post tomorrow.

I know some guys try for that, might find some christian girl but man she'd be so boring I bet.

He has to go back.
And lucky fucker. I'd kill just to get a few thousand bucks in the lottery.

No way I'd stay in my parents shitty house. I'd want something I could really customize.
Plus I'd move to a state where pots legal. I'd hate being in a libtard state though

Whats it about at least user?

I dont give a shit if she's boring infact that might be a plus, i just want a pure, christian girl who wont cheat, leave me and take half my stuff, or become bitchy during the marrage. Hell, i dont care about looks too much. I just want a marragable girl.

My dad's house is nice. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, finished basement. Cost about $120k when he bought it but I hear it's worth more now because of all the rich people moving into the town where he lives. It's comfy and I miss it.

Mods are a bunch of no fun allowed kikes who are banning in a bump locked thread that is nothing but shitposting in the firstplace.

You're in for a time

It's fine. It just makes he irony even funnier :^)
Anyways sorry for the delay, had to make some arrangements with a friend of mine to avoid sentences. Onwards!

My parents house is on a shitty street with shitty neighbors and my mom does weird shitty decorating and additions to the house constantly. I hate it.

No shit.

I've been saying that all along user.

Nothing important, just wanted to participate earlier is all.

Im not gonna go for an ugly girl, but i'll settle with a 5/10. Not outstanding, but not ugly either.

I don't understand pot
I get other vices on a lower level but pot is basically saying you want to be an idiot

Well hows your day going user?

What if the ugly girl is the girl of your dreams personality wise?

Its comfy and makes shit like games/anime far more entertaining while giving you a huge appetite and making food taste 10x better. Its perfect for NEETs.

Pot is basically for numbing the body i assume. Ive never tried it, never will. I dont understand why someone would willingly dull their brain.

How ugly?

I thought NEETs were supposed to be the natural aristocrats
No wonder you are doomed to working if you see leisure as something to waste away rather than to improve yourself

That sounds a lot more like booze user

2/10, not like mangled or birth defects just plain uggo

The only true meaning to life is pleasure

As a last resort if i cant find anyone else, but at that point why not just fantasize about my waifu?

I seriously don't know which game to pirate to mod

Just left a Twitter group I've been in for ages because nobody replied a video I posted

might have been a little short sighted but fuck it

I think my leg is healing. I might get some sleep. I think i pulled a muscle carrying that dreamcast i bought last saturday. **i have barely any upperbody strength.

Forgot to end the spoiler.

Night user

Night.

mate i'm only there to help redpill normalfags. Twitter is a leftist cesspool, any and all right wing opinions are extremely valuable because it shows people that a viable alternative actually exists.

Weird ending(?)

It's alright, I have to be up in 5 hours, not looking forward to that. Honestly, I can't complain I can't sulk in my own bitterness and self defeat, it's not good. I need to stay positive only way to fix myself.

Bit of a weird comic all round
The start had a lot of feels though
Where do you get these?

These threads are shit,stop making them

I have to be up in 3 hours. Might try to nap after a meal. Who defeated you?

I've become a jaded asshole is all I really need to become a better happier person.

From a friend of mine. He works in the investigation(?) department and usually brings back weird things that they dispose of. This was in one of the UsBs.

So it's illegal because of how Indonesia is Islamic?

We'll, it has child guro and things they can use against someone. Worked of a few clients so they made a bigger bank for these things. This is just a taste of it.

stop bullying this thread please

heh

Fallout Newer Vegas when

never

got any where to download all of these

Should be on exhentai long time ago.

ok