This is why we can't have nice things

This is why we can't have nice things

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/8chanvidya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you know that's not halfchan? Though, I've seen retards here make fucking Facebook groups.

steamcommunity.com/groups/8chanvidya
LOL

stop spreading cancer you fag

It probably is halfchan, doesn't make it less cancer. Especially as it can act as a gateway to here.
Fucking lord.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MARK

He is a member of the OP group too.

I hate this place and I hate myself

THEORETICALLY

If I was Mark and If you wanted me to delete that steam group, would you want me to delete it? I'm not mark btw, I'm

Delete that, and the twitter, and ban the streamer faggots.

Delete it along with your existence.

delete yourself

Make it private and force people to use alt steam account so we can blame raids on cuckchan.

delete Holla Forums you kike faggot

What is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

You're bluffing.

Why'd you make it in the first palce?

For course most of us would want you to do so, what the flaming fuck would indicate otherwise you neanderthal?

chekced

DELETE THIS

wew

At least they choose Satania. Good taste.

Die.

Delete the space a bullet occupies in a gun by shooting yourself.

WEW

I can't rename the group, so I have to go through 8 pages of people and then I'll delete it

W E W
E
W

WEW

Delte everything

About you chubby chunker, chiggly wunker

And we hate you too.

pretty sure im dreaming here, right?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Now all he has to do is jerk himself off in cam

Also he has to smash his shitty findom garfield girl waifu into pieces.

This, we need to see what Sir Gypsy Pubes is packing down there

hey that was pretty fast for a fat jew

Now you just have to delete Holla Forums and jump in an oven and our souls will be free.

great, now delete your life

Reminder that you're here forever.

Just delete it. Most of the members are underage or faggots or both.

But super sekrit its sekrit get it? That's the way to do it.

Better late than never, but it shouldn't have taken you this long to realize that the group is cancer.

PRAISE G*D

He still made the group in the first place didn't he?

I'm here until the administration goes full retard like on halfchan. Then I'll hop on the next free speech imageboard just like you.

trips confirm that mark is still a fag

Fuck your shitty gif. I understand read it for shit.

We need to use positive reinforcement so he learns what's good and what's not. What kind of cake should we buy?

Is this the current LOL thread?

I bet he's hung like a horse

he's joking… right?

The podcast is now mandatory viewing for all Holla Forums users.

Why the fuck are you still here? The administration is equally as retarded as cuckchan and datamines us all the same.

I can use a VPN and Tor here whereas I can't on 4chan.

Memes were a mistake.
-Richard Dawkins

MARK IS BEST HOTPOCKET
Prove me wrong, nerds.

One with arsenic in it.

good lord someone dekete leftypol along with all the users existence

it is done

let's be honest here, those top/shit games I haven't played in years with GTAV being replayed three times, once vanilla, another with FPS mode exclusively and a third time with mods which is where most of the meat comes from.

also yes I know I own too many video games. just fuck my shit up.

J

also I replayed SRTT four times for god knows what reason

you're part of the problem

glad you're still here. why do you suck at video games??? you got like 0 kills in dystopia

I also never played dystopia before so I had no idea what the fuck I was doing.

I'm just setting the record straight.

You didn't delete the other groups.

If reality were like SMT which party would represent which reason?

He's Jewish.

that third one
Of course these faggots are college students who think that's the be all and end all

At least you are deleting the cancer.

I only made one group

Steam takes gaming & adds usernames, groups (cliques), VOIP, good-goy consumer ranking & social media circlejerks so of course it's fucking cancer.

but dystopia is just like any other source DM. you could've just played heavy and got like 30 kills. git fucking gud

Good news user

well shit.

Also, nice job bump locking your shame.

Because no other alternative is popular enough. I'm aware that Jim doesn't care about the ideals Holla Forums was founded on, and only wishes to turn a profit.

>looking for my pictures of Jewish cocks
Welp

At least the thread is screencapped for future doses. See you at 4am, Mackenzie.

you can't use vpn's on halfchan anymore?

Can anyone tell me the source on this loli? I'm asking for a friend.

Natalia Korda, RE: Revelations 2. I would post the sauce but apparently 3DCG is too much for this board.

try asking /loli/

The group provided containment for Steamfags who were going to be grouping anyways. Not certain that deleting it actually accomplished anything. 8ch is still, in a sense, advertised on Reddit & Twitter so the argument of "less exposure to annoying faggots who might come here" is a lost cause.

So what does this achieve? Steamfags will make another 8ch group without Mark at the helm of it. In all likelihood it'll be someone even worse, but the shit goes on regardless. The platform still exists & those "people" still exist.

No. One does not stop posting here because you have a circlejerk steam group. And while you're right that those people will not leave because of this, any fronts for advertising we can shut down the better.

Not to post no.

That Walking Dead loli is always posted though.

Good, at least it won't be an official group so we can denounce those fags.

pretty much, I wanted to get rid of it for a while anyway

such a fucking disgrace, so guys, do you know a good meido service in NY? I am in backpack.com but I can't find someone asian enough. Its a gift for someone, I thought you guys must know about "renting" meidos for stress relief.

She has a cartoony artstyle and gets a pass, some user posted natalia pics and a fag vol deleted them last time.

Go on backpage or even craigslist if you want to find a hooker, or roam the streets at night.

Pics like these? also I didn't save the one that is cropped from, someone post it

noice, yeah.

What's wrong with facebook?

nah, I want a meido girl, in NY they're easy to find, but they cost 1000 per day, but thats heavy on my wallet, 900 is good enough for me. I just want it for one week.

Nothing at all, now go back there and stay there forever

ikr? I never really understood why people dislike it so much, the only reason I use it is because most of my friends and family are on there but besides I almost never use it.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Satania is a bad girl! A bad girl!

b-but they just wanted some kemonos to befriend!

Yeah, coupled with the TPP scare, that killed share threads for a good half a year.

oh, you lovable, hate-able cakejew.

Hey, just so you fucking know, the group still doesn't exist. Guess you guys got banned hard in some stupid banwave

read the thread yet?

That is a strange spelling of cyanide.