DOW3 Speculation

Is Dawn of war 3 actually a trash game or do people not like it because its not a true RTS?

its a true rts, it just has some gimmicks that people are claiming they dont want. meanwhile, you dont see anyone playing grey goo, so thats really not the issue. the actual issues people are having with it are mostly political and fluff related.

Go home shill

Base building is close to irrelevant in DOW 3. Base building is the core pillar of classical RTS. I'd compare Dawn of War 3's vision of RTS to Diablo's vision of "CRPG". They're both streamlined, hugely hollowed out versions of the original concept. Unfortunately, there's a lot less demand for a shittily streamlined RTS than there was for a streamlined action RPG in the 90's.

I am fan of BeksiƄski such bait and switch is not acceptable.

Dude I am still playing DoW1 and Sup Com. Dow3 is everything I don't want in RTS. And if I wanted SC2 I would play SC2.

i dont know, the only problem i have with it is the multiplayer map design which hasnt really changed because they were always boring and the drm.
i should have mentioned the drm is also another reason it gets hate. i know it lost sales when that was announced. there would be less misinformation about the game if it werent for that

Let us see then:
This is without touching on the extra shit this game has as issues - lore, sound, mobafaggotry.

as if i needed any more proof that our rts threads are full of casuals

This is about tab unit selecting and multiple units usign the same ability at the same time, which is not easy to do here due to terrible unit switching.
But I can see why you would misunderstand it intentionally when you have nothing to say about the other points.
Won't you at least say some stupid rebuttal to the skull system like: *it makes you play the game more,what is so bad about that*?

or i can just call you bad

You can call me anything, but you've yet to make a meaningful point about the game being good.

It's pretty much as much of an RTS as DoW2 was but minus the cover system and plus some base building, so if all you care about is the multiplayer your opinion of 3 is probably pretty much identical to your opinion of 2. It also completely lacks DoW2's campaigns RPG elements, which were hit and miss but at least a unique feature, and from what I've seen doesn't really replace them with any new interesting features of its own so I'd call that a net loss.

2 had more multiplayer modes and no unlocks through ingame currency.

opinions and falsehoods are meaningless to demonstrate how a game is bad as well.
its enough to point that out.

You have not disproved any of these *falsehoods*. You haven't said anything but opinions.

how is it an opinion that youre a whiny twat who thinks starcraft is too hard?

I put forth 13 points. You misinterpreted one of them from *tab selecting sucks here* to *you suck at starcraft*. That is how you defend dow3 as a good game ?
Enjoy your 54% steam score and dead game.

Both? Neither? Who gives a shit? There's already a thread up

you put forth maybe 2 or 3 points. id have respect enough to engage you on them if you didnt fill the rest of your post up with bullshit.

Oy vey this game is super good goyim!

100/100