Assholes of the video game industry

By comparing Cliffy b & Phil fish. Who the bigger asshole of the two?

Bazinga is a douche but Fish sticks is a proper cunt.

Are you shipping them?

We're gonna have to bend them over and inspect their boypussies, won't we?~

One is a whiney bitch who let his success go to his head and should retreat to his safe space on tumblr.
The other is a complete asshole who shat on a legacy, is a complete sellout and actively destroyed what was once one of the great vidya companies, turning it into a shell of it's former self and allowed it to have a good chunk of it's shares be bought out by the Chinese.
I don't think there is much comparison when you have a sense of fucking perspective.

Neil Druckmann

John Blow isn't that much of an asshole but he is a pretty pretentious faggot

Phil is rude. Like unreasonably rude for no reason.

He's 'that guy' that goes out of his way to burn bridges and seems to lack both forethought AND hindsight.

I feel like he must live a very unhappy life.

Imagine dominating him and fucking him until he's unconscious. Pumping his asshole full of cum and taking a timestamped picture with Tartar Sauce on Fish Sticks written on it.

You are like a little baby

Phil Fish is an asshole, but in that video, he's absolutely right.

I forgot his name but the dude who made a game with devs he wants to suck off the most as playable characters.

Any mode above easy: No EA, Ubisoft, Activision, and Bethesda.

I misread that as "combining" and now I have an image of the whiniest and most spoiled brat in the universe

He's French-Canadian.

DELETE THIS

Cliffy B, I don't remember Phil Fish defending always online shit, although feel free to prove me wrong.

Druckmann's a faggot, not an asshole. He's a bigger faggot than the two of them, though.

but i thought you guiz loved trolls

b o i p u c c i

Dawn of the Devs. Didn't that Kickstarter fail to meet its goal?

I have a finite span of time on this earth so I try not to waste it on people too much. Clock's ticking.

The less you know about the folks making your games the better- it always disappoints. What does it add to the game anyway?

I know about the shit Fishsticks has done, but what has Bazinga pulled?

who the heck is cliffy b?

some people like looking for reasons to be upset. i certainly dont

Did Jon Blow just give props to Demon and Dark Souls and drop some minor wisdom. What the fuck is with this guy.

Because giving a fuck about who you are supporting is important
If more people knew about Fish's stolen code and behaviour, FEZ wouldn't have sold shit
And if it would have stayed as a shitty indie title, then Fish would not have the "indie celeb complex" and would have probably fuck off the gaming industry, thus less cancer in the industry
So yeah, making a fuss over these shitty attitudes is beneficial for vidya, so people like Fish learn to put down their drama

Just like Kamiya

Only good point Fish has ever made.

Wut happened?